The Place Pt. 04

Story Info
An "average" guy adjusts to life in utopia.
2.9k words
4.46
5.5k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana's Day

"You're poking me, Sir," Diana says in mock protest as I awake. I soon realize that she's referring to my "morning wood."

"I have to pee- BAD," I say, with more urgency than I intended. Diana scampers out of the way and watches admiringly as I traipse to the bathroom, my prick standing at attention all the way.

Mary calls us from the hallway, "Hey you two sleepyheads, breakfast is ready now. Come and get it."

Diana scurries into the bathroom ahead of me and sits down to pee. I look her way and she asks, "Sir, are you going to watch me relieve myself? A girl needs her privacy."

"Well, Diana, you barged in here while I was getting ready to pee," I reply, "and you'll probably want to watch me pee as soon as I can get my erection to go down- something that your presence is not making any easier."

Diana looks serious as she inquires, "Mr. Steve, do you always have a hard-on in the morning?"

"I wake up this way because my bladder is full. I need relax first so it goes down enough. Otherwise I'd miss the toilet and hit the wall," I explain.

Wiping her pussy after peeing, Diana simply says, "I think it's hot."

I need to wait until she's out of the bathroom before I can take a leak. I quickly brush my teeth and decide to forego shaving today- unless Diana complains about the stubble.

I join Diana and the other ladies at the breakfast bar. The menu is French toast, fruit, juice and coffee. Diana has a big appetite and so do I. We each finish seconds and then head into the living room. I'm hot, horny and ready for lovin'.

Diana stops halfway across the living room, turns toward me and says in a mock pouty tone, "Oh, Mr. Steve, look what happened at breakfast- I'm so sloppy, I dripped syrup onto my tits, my tummy and even onto my pussy. How am I going to get that sticky stuff cleaned off?"

On that cue, I drop to my knees facing her and begin "syrup removal duty." I lavish long strokes with my tongue on her firm belly and her awesome tits. I make sure to cover way more area than the few drops of syrup.

She shudders when I lick her puffy nipples, so I take each one in turn and suck them hard. Her back arches and she quivers under my touch. Leaning down further, I grab her round ass and stick my tongue between her thighs to wash the sticky stuff from her smooth pussy.

Diana pushes my head back, saying, "If you do that here, I'll collapse onto the floor. Take me to the sofa where you can lick me really good, Sir."

Her wish is my command. I stand and put my hands on her bum, pull her towards me and lift her up. Instantly she wraps her legs around me and lets out a squeal. My hardening prick brushes her pussy and she jumps and moans in response.

I set her ass on the arm of the sofa and gently push her back so she's reclining. I kneel again and immediately start licking her sweet, wet pussy.

"I can't tell the difference between the syrup and your sweet pussy juice, Diana. I'm gonna have to lick it all up," I tease.

She thrusts her pussy up towards me and I jam my face into her crotch. She fists my hair and cries out in exaltation. Reaching past her arms I pinch both of her nipples with my fingers and tug on them. She goes wild, bucking, and moaning.

In a moment, she begins wave after wave of sweet orgasm. As the waves recede Diana pushes my head away and collapses limp onto the sofa. As she regains her composure Diana slurs, "You sure know how to please a girl, Mr. Steve."

I simply say, "One does what one can."

I join Diana, reclining beside her on the sofa expecting to rest a little. She has other ideas. She reaches for my cock, grabs it and gives it a pull.

"Hey, easy on the equipment, girl," I admonish.

She quickly sits up and says- "I'll show you how I handle equipment, Sir. I can be pretty hard on it."

I can't see her mouth by now, but I can hear the smirk in her voice. Diana straddles my head with her knees and faces towards my feet. I am rewarded with a close-up view of her recently ravaged snatch, all swollen and wet. I lift my head to take a lick and she moves quickly, denying access.

"Look but don't lick, Sir. It's your turn to be pleasured." She covers my cock with her mouth and grips its base with the circle of her thumb and index finger. She finds a good rhythm and I begin thrusts, gentle at first but building in intensity.

Seconds go by, or is it minutes. I'm too overcome to tell time. Soon I am breathing heavily and hardening further. Diana pulls her mouth off my dick and I start to protest.

She tells me, "I want you to come all over my face, Sir. Please stand up and move to the back of the sofa."

I do as she says and lean my butt against the sofa for support. She's on her knees and sucking and stoking me instantly. I tilt my head back, close my eyes and take in the sensations.

"Look at me," she says while stroking my cock in a combination back-and-forth and circular motion. I look down at her beautiful face as she coaxes me, "Cum for me baby, cover my face."

I'm over the edge in a heartbeat, surging jizz uncontrollably from my manhood. She guides my pulses so that her forehead, cheeks, lips and chin each receive a share. When my orgasm has finished, Diana blinks at me through cum-clouded eyes and simply says, "Thank you for coming over, Sir."

Erin is passing through the living room, trying not to spy on our activities.

Diana calls out to her, "Erin, be a sweetheart and please bring me a warm wet washcloth and a towel."

"OK," Erin says and heads for the bathroom, emerging shortly with the requested items. Diana thanks her and cleans off her face and neck where jizz ran down.

Erin continues on her way while Diana leads me into the girls' room. "I want to lay in here and rest with you until lunch, if that's alright with you, Mr. Steve."

"Of course," I say and we lay facing each other, enjoying our post-orgasm serenity.

Aria's call wakes us for lunch. Today we're having sub sandwiches with ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato. Fruit cup and chips are also served. Diana sits on my lap to eat and I am very distracted.

Diana, however, speeds through lunch then states, "Sir, I would like to go play, if you can get through lunch soon." Now I'm really distracted and fumble with my chips, even dropping some in her lap. She makes a show of picking up my dropped chips and sensually putting them in her mouth and chewing them.

"Diana, you're such a tease," Mary says.

"Yup, and I think Mr. Steve likes it." What can I do but eat and nod?

Diana takes my hand after I finish eating and leads me into the gym- this is unexpected. We go to a corner of the gym where the floor is covered by a thick padded mat, like a wrestling mat. If she's gonna wrestle me, I'm gonna lose. She has such a strong core and a sturdy frame. I'm no match for her, I think to myself.

"Sir, I want to demonstrate how flexible I am," says Diana as she starts doing some stretching exercises. She does squats and thrusts and when she bends forward to touch her toes, the view from behind is glorious.

Then, to my amazement, she bends over backwards, arching her back and placing her fingertips on the floor. She stabilizes herself and says, "Come closer, Sir, I want to suck your cock."

I comply and squat down a bit while she sucks my dickhead with her skilled mouth. This is HOT! I stay still- no thrusting- while she bobs her head on my shaft.

After a minute or so she pulls off, straightens up and bends forward at the waist, saying, "Please lick my pussy, Sir."

I sit on the padded floor and scoot between her legs to grant her request. She braces herself by placing her hands on my knees and I lavish long licks between her prominent labia. She bends deeply and resumes sucking my cock. She tolerates this upended sixty-nine for only a short while before going weak-kneed and lowering to all-fours.

Seeing my opportunity, I slide from beneath her and take her from behind- doggy-style. Diana squeals her approval with my first deep thrust. She takes over by slamming her ass hard into me while I try to remain as still as possible.

Feeling the need to fuck her face-to-face, I push her flat on the mat, pull her right leg out to the side and use it as a lever to roll her, never pulling out, until she's on her back.

She looks into my eyes saying, "Oh please, fuck me hard."

I grab her legs behind the knees and pull her knees up even with her shoulders- she IS flexible! I ram hard, as requested, while she whimpers and moans, taking all I can give.

She implores me, "Lay on your back, I want to ride you."

I pull out and quickly change positions. Diana stands above me with one foot on either side of my hips. The view of her pussy hovering above me is so erotic.

She looks at me through hooded eyes and mouths, "Ready?" I nod and she begins a slow split as her feet slide out to the side, bringing her wet pussy ever closer to my erection. As she nears "home" she reaches for my dick and positions it between her legs then slides smoothly on. This is unbelievable.

"I can't bounce very well in this position, so would you put your hands on either side of my pussy and hold me up. Then you can do the thrusting." I do just what this sexy siren says, placing my open palms under her thighs and brace my elbows into the padded mat.

Now in position, I thrust off the floor and into her for all I'm worth. Diana cries out in ecstasy, wets the fingers on her right hand and rhythmically rubs her clit. This won't last long. I'm ready in a few dozen hard and tiring strokes.

Realizing that I'm ready to come, Diana says, "Pull out your hands."

I do, and she opens her split, slamming her pussy onto me and pinning my hips to the floor. I moan loudly and pour myself into her as she flexes her hips back and forth, rubbing herself to climax.

As the ripples of our simultaneous orgasms wane, Diana slowly collapses onto me. She finds my face and kisses, and kisses, and kisses me. Ever exhibiting her way with words, she murmurs, "You are one fine fucker, Mr. Steve."

"You're not so bad yourself, Diana. Thank you," I reply.

"No, thank you," she responds. Diana rolls off me onto the mat and we lay face-to-face, panting and kissing for a long while, then doze off in blissful post-coital slumber.

Mary's call to dinner wakes us and we scramble up and head to the shower, not wanting to sit with the others smelling and smeared with sex.

Diana soaps and washes me and I return the favor. The shower is such a sexy place, but I'm still not recovered enough from our flexi-sex to make love and we don't want to be late for dinner.

As we're drying each other off, Diana teases me, shaking her ass and pulling my face to her tits. I take a moment to adore her tits- suckling on each one in turn... I could do that all evening.

Dinner is broiled crab cakes, fried zucchini and red-skin potatoes. We pour glasses of chardonnay and clink them in a toast.

Aria says, "To Diana's and Mr. Steve's day. To pleasures already enjoyed and more to come. May they finish well tonight." I catch Diana's eye and give her a knowing wink.

Rested, fed and ready, Diana and I walk hand-in-hand out to the beach. We bring beach mats with us and climb to a spot up on the rocks overlooking the shore and sit to watch the sunset.

"I don't want this day to end," Diana expresses sadly.

"Unless this day ends, we won't get to find out what tomorrow holds. And don't worry, sweetie, I'm sure we'll have more chances to give each other attention."

"Sir, you make it sound romantic," Diana swoons.

"Well, it is, Diana," I reassure her, "It's not just sexual. We've made a connection. Now let's just watch the sunset and kiss, caress, and play. I promise you sex also, but let's take it slower this time."

Our evening is magical. The sun paints the sky in purple, orange and red hues as it sets on our day together. We lay on our pads on the rocks, lavishing tender attention on each other.

Gradually things heat up and we end our time making love at a slow pace. It's so romantic making love under the sky. We kiss and thrust and grind and moan and finally we come- together again.

We spend another hour or so resting, her head on my chest, before we decide we'd better come in for the night.

Diana wants another night in my bed and I'm all for it. We lay down and fall asleep cuddling and softly kissing each other.

Rest Day Number Three

I wake up as on other mornings- the urgency to pee is my alarm clock. Diana wants to snuggle, but quickly realizes that I have another, more important agenda.

After nature's call has been answered by both of us, we brush our teeth side-by-side and she watches with interest while I shave.

"Do you ever cut yourself?" she inquires.

"Sure, especially if I'm in a hurry. But if I'm careful, I usually don't," I answer. Just then, as luck would have it, I nick my neck and say, "Dammit."

Diana jumps into action, actually over-reaction, to stanch the tiny trickle of blood. She makes a production of tending to my wound and, when she's satisfied that I'll live, says with a smirk, "Sir, I saved your life today. Now you owe me."

"However shall I repay you? Your desire is now my command," I jest.

After breakfast, I have brisk workout on the elliptical machine. The machine faces a mirrored wall, giving me a great view of the rest of the gym. So I enjoy watching each of these sensual beings as they go through their morning exercise routines. I'm too sapped from yesterday to take on any one of them, but I can sure get an eyeful.

After our workouts, we take a group shower- no sex though- and then head outside.

Mary proposes a horseshoe tournament with the winning girl challenging me. That way I get to rest and watch and enjoy before it's my turn. I grab a chair and settle in for the show.

Erin beats Diana, then Mary bests Aria. Mary calls her match-up with Erin the "big boobs round." She's right- it's all jiggling tits and is pure eye candy for me. Mary emerges the victor over Erin and then I'm next.

Out of practice and quite distracted by Mary's awesome form, I go down in defeat by a wide margin. Mary is rewarded by high-fives, hugs and kisses from her rivals.

Mary hugs me and I congratulate her on beating me. She timidly says, "This was fun, Mr. Steve. I'm anxious for tomorrow."

"So am I, Mary. So am I."

I relax in the shade by the pool all afternoon. Diana and Mary work on their tans. Mary reads a book, while Diana just relaxes. I silently give myself credit for Diana's subdued energy level. Erin listens to music on her ear buds while reclining in the shade.

Aria sits next to me and we enjoy some casual conversation. She comes from the tiny country of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean but moved to the U.S. as a young teenager. We talk about our interests and most of hers, it seems, center around the activities available here at The Place.

Questions about anything besides where she grew up and life here hit a dead end. I wonder why.

The girls go into the house to prepare dinner and I relax until they call me- they really won't let me lift a finger to prepare meals or even do laundry- it's crazy.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright

© 2017, Erik Schoen (a pen name), All Rights Reserved