The Place Where Your Heart Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, wake up!" Sammy insisted, but nothing happened. Pissed off, Sammy pushed the sheet away, revealing her friend curled up in the bed, trying to hide her face. The girl moved closer to her friend, watching her carefully to understand if something was wrong or if she just felt sick.

"Hey, are you ok? The others are worried for you?" she asked, shaking her.

"Hmm, sorry, wasn't able to sleep last night." Fabiola said, rubbing her eyes and recognizing, finally, who was speaking to her, "Let me have a cold shower and I'll join you, ok?"

Sammy nodded at her, satisfied her friend was up, leaving the room to go back to the beach to rejoin her friends.

It took about 40 minutes before Fabiola felt in the right mood to join her friends. The night and cold shower didn't help rid her of thoughts of what happened. Even when she tried as hard as she could, when she finally joined her friends, those images kept reappearing and she had to turn away and take a deep breath.

"Hey Sammy, are you feeling good!?" Francis asked her, catching her attention.

A mind flash - there they are, both naked, in front of her, her attention focused on the chock chain, on Gabrielle's scream of pleasure! Fabiola blushed, but she maintained control and sat near him.

"I'm fine, maybe just a bit dizzy," she lied, trying to hold his eyes, "I usually don't drink that much."

"Good. We were all worried for you, especially Gabrielle! Coffee? Maybe it will help"

"Yes, please and a brioche! I didn't have breakfast and I'm a little hungry!" She replied.

"On the way!" Francis smiled and headed to the nearby kiosk.

When he returned, he held Gabrielle around her waist and kissed her lips softly. That scene made Fabiola blush again! How long could she control the feelings growing in her? At any simple touch, any caress they made, her mind ran to the memories of the night before and to what she saw and felt. What was going on with her? Why was it now rooted so deep in her? The day looked endless to her. She wanted to run away, try to get back her peace but she couldn't! Everywhere she looked, she could see couples and they reminded her of the night! No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't win against this shameful feelings! Or maybe, she didn't want to!

And that night, in her bed, things didn't get any better. Even though she didn't want to, she felt the desire to go and watch them. She wondered if they were doing it again! She stared at the bathroom door and at Sammy sleeping by her side. She was tempted to go to Francis and Gabrielle's room. The desire of spying on them grew minute by minute. Temptation won!

Slowly and quietly, she sneaked out the bed and walked till she stood in front of their door. Trembling, her hand grabbed the handle and started to slowly turn it. "Click," the door opened. She turned round to look at Sammy, just to be sure she was sleeping in their bed still. Then she softly opened the door and stepped in the bathroom. Again, softly, she closed the door of her room, trying to be quiet so as not to wake up Sammy. She left the door ajar to have an easy escape in case, Gabrielle or Francis come to the bathroom. Her heart pounded faster as she got closer to the other door. Her heartbeat rose as her anxiety and excitement ran wild.

The door wasn't closed again! This time, her eyes didn't need to adjust to the dark! The view that was now covertly revealed was more intriguing and exciting than she expected. Francis lay on his back and holding Gabrielle's waist tight. He was panting and smiling, looking at his lovely Gabrielle, wildly riding his hard rod. This time, Fabiola had a full view of her friend's naked body and her girlish shaft. Her cock was wrapped, again, by the chock chain.

She was facing the door but her eyes were closed, while her hands were squeezing her tits and pinching her dark pink nipples. It gave her more intense pleasure, something she barely hid moaning continuously and loudly.

Watching them made her body burn. It caused strange chills all over her. She couldn't hide how much she had waited for this all day and now she was there, captured by that exciting view of her friend and her man enjoying each other. They were moaning and panting under the feeble moonlight that filled the room. A beautiful and erotic picture of two people in love. Her heart stopped for a moment when she realized she was attracted by them! She, who even refused to talk about sex in public, was now there, spying on one of her best friends having wild and wonderful sex!

She wondered what Gabrielle felt but the expression on her face revealed how excited she was and her moans got more intense and loud at every minute. It was clear she was near her limit, she couldn't last too long. Gabrielle moved faster and higher on her man's rod. He popped out of her stretched hole, just to ram in, again and again with his whole length.

Fabiola was mesmerized by the shameless view that attracted her and made her body squirm. She lost control of her hand and explored her virginal body. She touched her tits and played with her erect, pointed nipples. Slowly, she felt a wetness on her inner thighs, followed by an intense heat that made her legs tremble till she had to support herself on the wall and so preventing herself from sinking to the floor. Intrigued and excited, her hand slipped from her tits, grazing her belly, till it reached her panties. She was shocked to find them soaked by a sticky juice. She felt the intense pleasure when her fingers brushed her swollen labia.

The pleasant sensation, encouraged her eager fingers. Her hand slipped inside her panties and the mid finger gently stroked between her lips, making her pant heavy, so she could barely hold a moan. The show in front of her was intoxicating. Gabrielle moaned maniacally, getting filled by that big and swollen rod that looks ready to explode! It was all shameful, her friends play, what she, Fabiola was doing right now, but she was enjoying every naughty second of it!

She never expected that it could feel so good. Her body wanted it and now even her mind was ready to accept it. She was nervous and a little scared. But what surprised her, wasn't just touching herself, but the fact she really enjoyed watching the couple. A desire that had risen and made her horny and wild! Her middle finger moved faster. It was about to find its way inside her wet and excited pussy when something suddenly happened!

Stranger's hands suddenly pushed her panties down to her knees and something licked slowly but firmly at her soaked and swollen labia. That made strange chills again run over her body. Fabiola moaned softly but at the same time, a thought ran in her mind, "Who? And how was she caught so easily?"

Fabiola, in ecstasy, turned her head to discover her suspicions to be true. Her friend Sammy was there, holding her thighs and her tongue, greedily tasting the sweet juice that leaked out of Fabiola's virginal pussy. This strong sensation took control of Fabiola's body and her mind could barely try to think about what was going on. Even if she could tell Sammy to stop, not a single word spilled from her mouth, she was only able to moan and stare at Gabrielle and her boyfriend in the room.

Without realizing it, two of her fingers had slipped inside her soaked pussy and began pumping deep inside, making her breathe heavy. Her legs trembled even more than before. She groaned as her desire built. She groaned in bliss when Sammy's tongue played around her intimate little bud. Gently, Sammy's tongue moved in circles around it, indulging for a second before going on with a slow and pleasant dance. Once, twice and again, till she suddenly reached the center, pushing and prodding a little in that closed and unexplored entrance.

Sammy's hands was now holding tight Fabiola's bottom, squeezing her cheeks. Her thumbs closed towards Fabiola's entrance. Too close! Really close! To the point it stretched a little, letting her tongue's tip explore inside. Unable to control herself, Fabiola yelled her pleasure and lost her balance! They both fell and crashed inside Gabrielle and Francis' room, slamming the door in the process. Gabrielle and Francis turned to the direction of the noise and bathroom. The sight surprised them.

"What are you doing here?" Gabrielle demanded of her friends, without bothering to cover her nudity.

Fabiola, blushed in her excited state and in her subsequent shame. She couldn't hold her friend's eyes and bowed her head, trying to find an excuse for the situation but her mind was blank, unable to think of anything else except what had just happened. Gabrielle, a little shocked and surprised, was now in front of her, while Francis watched the three girls, from the bed.

"Well? Girls?" Gabrielle asked, a little upset.

Fabiola lifted her head and found she was in direct eyeline with Gabrielle's hard shaft! She swallowed nervously, unable to move her eyes away of that view! It was so close to her, just a few inches away from her lips. She salivated and the desire to kiss her cock was so strong, too much maybe...

"Eyes up here, Fabiola!" Gabrielle said, smiling and amused.

"So sorry, Gabrielle, I know what I did is wrong." Fabiola babbled "but you and Francis, that was, oh God!"

Gabrielle knelt down and hugged Fabiola, pressing her tits against her, gently caressing her hair.

"There is nothing wrong with you, just, you pleasantly surprised me! I never expected this from you, Fabiola, maybe from Sammy," she said, smiling again.

"I know, but I can't stop watching you, because..." and then she stopped. The silence filled the room, everyone stared at Fabiola, waiting for her to complete her sentence. Only Sammy smirked at her words, like she know what she was about to say.

"Because... I always loved you!" Fabiola blurted after taking a deep breath. Gabrielle, shocked by Fabiola's revelation, was speechless! Did Fabiola really say that!? Loved her! She never suspected that. Why did Fabiola never reveal it before?

"Fabiola, Really?"

Fabiola nodded at Gabrielle's question, who immediately turned to Sammy.

"You knew about this?"

"Yes, but I promised her to never reveal it to you." Sammy replied, turning her face away.

Gabrielle stared at Fabiola's face. Tears flowed slowly down her blushed cheeks. For years, together they had laughed, cried and done many things, but Gabrielle had never noticed Fabiola's feelings for her!

She felt guilty now but happy at the same time. She knew Fabiola well and knew her feelings were true.

Gently, Gabrielle held Fabiola's face in her hands and placed her lips against Fabiola's, kissing her lightly at first, then pushing her tongue between them seeking Fabiola's tongue. They touched, dancing seductively together in Fabiola's mouth, greedy as Gabrielle's hands, gently fondle Fabiola's back, slowly moving along it, from shoulders to buttocks, till they reached and grabbed the edge of her vest. She pulled it over Fabiola's head, removing it, and threw it on the floor, totally exposing her to her friends' sight. Strangely she was not ashamed. That situation was intriguing and excited her even more than watching Gabrielle and her boyfriend having sex.

The soft touch of Gabrielle' hands on her skin, sent wild chills all over her when Gabrielle's fingers started to play with her nipples. She pinched and pulled one of them, softly then a little rough, and wrapped her soft lips around the other one, gently sucking, while Fabiola's moans got louder and filled the whole room.

The moans rose in intensity and excitement when Gabrielle's hand slid along her body until it reached her wet, swollen pussy. Her precious juice was leaking on her friend's hand and on the floor and its sweet smell was inebriant. Slowly and gently, Gabrielle lay her down on the floor while her tongue continuously played with Fabiola's erect nipples and her fingers found their way inside that eager and her untrained pussy.

Naturally, Sammy and Francis enjoyed the unexpected show. They both stared at the two girls with lascivious thoughts on their minds and their body's reacted immediately at the new stimulation of watching them. Sammy's hands massaged and squeezed her tits while her love juices leaked all over the floor. Her spread legs offered a perfect view of her shaved pussy and the moonlight made her labia shine in the juice that covered them. She could feel her crotch burn and the sensations rose when she noticed Francis stroking his hard rod while watching her. His eyes explored her naked and exposed body but this didn't shame her, it excited her. She licked her lips slowly to provoke him. Maybe she was less attractive than Fabiola, but she knew how to catch a man's attention and rise their libido!

Francis, tempted by the show of Gabrielle, Fabiola and Sammy, could not resist and sprayed his white seed as he watched and Sammy saw him! She spread wide her legs to offer him an even better view, without realizing that Fabiola's hand was now so close to her to that her fingers accidentally stroked her pussy making her squirt all over them. It made Sammy yell loud, catching the attention of the others. Fabiola was surprised but curious, she wondered what the strange liquid was. She stared at her fingers, wet and shiny. The temptation to lick them grew, barely controllable, when suddenly Gabrielle wrapped her lips around them, sucking them gently and slowly. They popped when she freed them but Fabiola had no time to realize what was going on, Gabrielle's lips were on hers again but this time her tongue didn't find any resistance. Gabrielle sensed the intense passion of Fabiola in that kiss and in her hands, that lightly scratched her back. Suddenly Sammy interrupted them.

"Don't dare have Fabiola just for you." she said, trying to catch her breath, "Not after what she just did to me."

"I don't mind sharing." Gabrielle replied, smiling at Fabiola and moving down till her pink shaft was right in front of Fabiola's pussy and started to rub its tip against her soaked labia, making more juice leak out.

Fabiola's breath was heavy with small pants and moans. She closed her eyes in a desperate bid to catch some strength but the intense pleasure grew deep inside her. When she opened them again, something unexpected happens. Inches away her face, she could see Sammy's drooling pussy. She couldn't believe how wet it was and the delicious scent filled her nostrils. Some drops of juice fell on her face.

"Can you see what you did do to me?" Sammy asked her friend, moving closer to her face.

"I-I'm sorry, Sammy, I..." she tried to reply, without being able to finish her sentence. Gabrielle, impatient and excited, pushed the whole tip of her shaft in Fabiola's pussy, slowly, but being her first time, the pain was intense for Fabiola.

"What, what are doing, Gabry? St... mmffhh!"

This time, it was Sammy who interrupted her, pushing her swollen pussy against Fabiola's mouth. Sammy's juice flowed in. It was a little salty but in general it was a nice taste and instinctively her tongue started to move between Sammy's stretched labia to taste more. She was greedy, the lovely juice helped her in the pain she felt while Gabrielle' shaft slowly slid deep inside her. Little by little she was getting used to it and the pain began to turn to pleasure and just the simple idea of finally being able to have sex with her beloved Gabry, made her wetter. She wanted to yell her pleasure but her mouth was totally full of Sammy's pussy, she swallowed her juices and enjoyed the whole situation, more than she expected! Francis enjoyed the show the three girls were running free and wild: the way Sammy and his sweet Gabry were now kissing, Fabiola, who was exploring her sexuality for the first time. It was very difficult for him to resist at the incredible view of three hot girls making out! In fact, it didn't take long for his throbbing cock to shoot and jettison a copious spray of his white seed.

This made him eager to be part of the game, but most he wanted to finish what he and Gabrielle had started, he watched as his beloved pet moved her sexy bum rhythmically, hypnotizing him. Yes, he definitely wanted back what belonged to him, no matter what was going on! He stood up from the bed and with his drooling rod moved behind his lovely pet and pushed himself tight against her back, letting her feel his mighty rod right between her bum cheeks. He grabbed the chock chain and pulled it, then whispered to her.

"I like the show with your friends, but it's time to give you your load, my Pet," saying this, he pulled the chain again making her jump from the pain. Without hesitation, Francis buried his rod deep in Gabry's anus in one go, making her twitch and squirm. Her body immediately reacted to that stimulation. The rhythm of her movement rose fast and her choked shaft was almost inside Fabiola's pussy with all its length, while Francis rod was just inside entrance of her stretched anus, on a withdrawn thrust. She made it slide inside again, moving her bottom backwards then forwards, tightening her grip around Francis's swollen rod: back and forth, again and again. She loved that feeling, even the pain of the tight chain choking her shaft. She was now ready to blow her pleasure but Francis, who noticed it, pulled the small chain tight and placed his hand on Gabry's mouth, pounding his rod harder into her and whispered her "Don't dare cum till you get your load, my Pet!"

Gabrielle, unable to free herself, nodded at his words. She knew she couldn't last too much long but never wanted to disappoint her Master. She tried to regain composure, her body twitching heavily and the excited feel from being inside a woman for the first time, makes everything more difficult. She was nearly to her limit when with a sudden move, Francis dragged her close to him letting her girlish shaft pop out Fabiola's body and releasing a copious load of his dense seed deep in her warm anal passage. He loosened his grip on the chock chain and finally freed Gabry's shaft from that painful, but pleasant, torture. It took seconds before she too spurts her seed all over Fabiola's body and on Sammy's belly.

That warm sensation on her body, made Fabiola lose the last control she had. Chills ran all around her burning body, her eager mouth tasted deeply into Sammy's pussy. Her sweet juice leaked all over her face.

Any hesitation she had at the beginning are now far gone, lust and passion drove her, pushing her into a new and unexplored dimension, till she felt it. Her crotch was on fire, too much to handle with it, and that sensation now filled her whole body, wild and unstoppable. It exploded in her first and irresistible orgasm that made her whole being squirm in ecstasy, leaving her exhausted. Even Sammy, having had a first orgasm, can barely hold a second, more intense one. She yelled her pleasure and fell over Fabiola's body, panting heavily with a satisfied smile on her face. Watching each other and trying to catch their breath. All of them knew the night was not over yet!

Next morning, at the beach. Francis and Sammy were enjoying the fresh breeze coming from the sea, while reading the note Fabiola has left them.

"We are going shopping. See you at the beach!"

Almost three hours had passed before they heard Fabiola's voice calling them.

"Sorry for being late. It took longer than we expected."

Francis and Sammy turned to face them, and they were speechless. The two girls were both wearing a red tiny bikini with blue strings and black tight hot pants: Sammy and Francis looked at each other, then again at the girls, especially at Fabiola. Her change of look happily surprised them.

Sammy said, "Woaahh, Fabiola. You look sexy girl! What's going on?"

"Nothing, just I think it's time for a change," she replied smiling a little embarrassed, "Maybe it doesn't suit me?"