The Plaid Skirt

Story Info
Anna's uniform skirt makes her coworkers want to fuck her.
14.2k words
4.43
75.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typically slow Monday afternoon at the Music Room bar and grill where Anna worked as a bartender. Anna sat her petite bottom on a wooden chair at a table on the outdoor porch. Her work issued, plaid school girl uniform skirt was barely long enough to keep hidden that she wasn't wearing any underwear and revealed her slender, but athletically sexy legs. It was fastidiously tucked under her small yet shapely ass with her knees tightly clenched. For now, she kept her swollen, cum leaking cunt hidden from the regular nefarious faire that hung around her bar during the day. Who now seemed to be taking extra notice of the hot, young looking, diminutive, new bartender. Anna knew that they all knew what just happened, but she definitely needed a cigarette after the fucking she just took. Anna pulled her pack of cigarettes out and sat them on the table next to her, then began rummaging through her cavernous purse for a lighter.

"I must have like 12 lighters in here, but I can't find one right now," she thought to herself.

Her boss, Harry got up from his seat and offered Anna a light, which she accepted gracefully. She put her Marlboro 27, 100 to her recently replenished lipsticked lips, looked into Harry's eyes, and drew in the fire from Harry's lighter. She took a big inhale, withdrew her cigarette and maintained his gaze all they way through a tilted head exhale in the downwind direction, her long brown hair blowing over her prescription glasses as the smoke escaped her lips. Harry's enjoyment of Anna's smoking was evident in his bulging pants and Anna noticed his surreptitious attempt to adjust himself. She knew he wanted to fuck her too.

She blew smoke directly at him with a flirtatious smile as if to say, "maybe next time I'll fuck you in the keg cooler."

Anna for now was in recovery mode after the pounding Nash just gave her in the downstairs walk-in refrigerator where the kegs and cases of beer were kept cold. They had been flirting all week, or for as long as Anna worked there. Anna using the plaid skirt to her full advantage. She wished she didn't have to wear the stupid black tee shirt uniform that all but concealed her B cups and could wear something on top that more suited the school girl bottoms. She felt it would earn her more tips. So, she always made the best of the skirt which she wore just long enough to conceal that she doesn't wear underwear, just as long as there wasn't a need to bend over. Anna was an expert at knowing how to crouch professionally, knees together when appropriate, like picking up something on the dining room floor, but also knowing just the right amount of pussy to flash her bar patrons when she had to get something out of the low refrigerator behind the bar. Or when she wanted to drive her fellow employees crazy with lust. Nash her studly, ex Army co-bartender that day ate it up.

He stroked his heavy, dark beard, licked his lips and merely uttered, "I'll give you what you want."

At 6'4", Nash was a foot taller than Anna. Though slender in build, he had large tattooed muscles on his long arms. Anna thought he was ruggedly hot and wondered what it would be like to be wrapped up in Nash's strong arms. It wasn't long before one of the beer taps ran dry and Anna had to go into the basement keg cooler to put the tap on a fresh keg. Anna expertly talked her customer into trying something similar, so that she could take her time in the basement.

"I've got to tap a new keg," Anna said while walking in Nash's direction to exit the bar. "I might need some help," she said with a smile and purposefully brushed against his cock on her way past, as Nash did very little to make room for her.

Just before disappearing into the kitchen area where the stairs led down to the basement, Anna looked over her shoulder and smiled at Nash and beckoned him with a finger. A few of the bar regulars saw Anna's gesture and one of them turned to Nash and guffawed, "If you don't go, I will."

Generally reserved and a bit embarrassed by Anna's public display, Nash couldn't resist the urge to follow her. He found Harry in the dining room and asked him to watch the bar for his ten minute break.

"Sure, but where's Anna?" Harry asked.

"She's changing a keg," he replied. "She'll be right back"

Nash was no more than a minute behind Anna when he unlatched the door to the walk-in keg cooler. Anna had already changed the tap and was waiting for him.

"What took you so l..." Anna began to say, but Nash immediately closed the gap between them and pressed his open bearded mouth onto Anna's in mid sentence.

"Just fuck me." Anna said as she pushed his head back. She enjoyed the look of his beard and but could do without the bristles on her face.

Nash undid his fly and freed his hard-on quicker than Anna expected. She reached for it and as soon as her fingers reached his swollen head, she gasped. Not because it was a particularly impressive hard-on, though it was a nice, thick 8-inches in her brief estimation; no she gasped because Nash had grabbed her under the arms and easily lifted her up. Anna wrapped her naked legs around Nash's waist and he drove her into the wall of the keg cooler. The plaid skirt with no panties made for easy access. After a brief adjustment, he had Anna's wet cunt poised at the tip of his rock hard cock.

Then in one forceful thrust, he impaled Anna with his full length and Anna let out a loud, "Ugh!" Followed by a quick, "Yes!" to let Nash know that he was now on the right track. Already wet from flirting and anticipation, Anna's pussy was ready to be fucked. Nash changed his grip to under her thighs as he began to pump Anna vigorously with his shaft. Anna could feel the cold chill of the stainless steal wall on her back. An exhilarating contrast to the heat between her legs. Nash's animalistic thrashing of her cunt brought Anna to orgasm quickly and she gushed on his cock making wet plunging sounds out of his remaining pummels. The feel of Anna's pussy juice, the sound of his dick slopping into her wet snatch and the girlish fuck sounds she made each time his cock head slammed into the back of her cunt, soon had Nash on the edge. He came in rhythm with his final thrust and filled Anna with his sperm as he held his full length inside of her. Anna's eyes widened as she felt Nash's cock convulsing deep inside...8, 9, 10, 11, 12...she counted in her head the ejaculations.

She smiled into his face and coyly said, "Now that we're all tapped-out down here, I better get back."

Nash lifted her off his cock, grinned at her double entendre, and leaned in for a kiss. Anna remembering the feel of his bristles quickly pecked him on the lips, patted him on the chest and said, "I needed that," in a way to let him know it was all over now and it was time to get back before everyone noticed they were gone. The whole episode took five minutes.

"Perfect," Anna thought.

Anna was the first to exit the cooler and ran smack into Harry.

"How long was he there?" she thought to herself. She pushed passed him quickly.

"I've got to go to the bathroom." Anna stated mundanely. Her flesh still flushed from the fucking and the cold air of the walk-in. She ran up the stairs.

Harry raised an eye brow as Nash exited the beer cooler behind her.

"I thought you were going on break?" Harry asked knowingly of Nash.

"I am on break." Nash stated unapologetically and left it at that.

Harry followed Nash back upstairs. Nash exited the building for some fresh air and to enjoy five minutes alone before going back to work and hearing it from the regulars. He'd been wanting to fuck Anna since her first day. He longed for another, more leisurely, more comfortable shot at her. Harry went back to the bar to tend to the patrons while Anna finished up in the bathroom. Everyone's needs handled for the time, Harry exited onto to the outdoor porch for a few draws from his vape. Clued-in by the regulars at the bar, Harry knew what Anna and Nash were up to and secretly wished it were him in the keg cooler with Anna. Harry knew Anna was his best employee from the moment he hired her. The way she anticipated the needs of the customers, her reliability, how clean she kept her bar, her willingness to help her coworkers, and how her sexy, uninhibited personality generated regular customers easily made her his most valuable employee. Nash was a good employee too and everyone knew Harry wasn't going to do anything about it.

Meanwhile, Anna sat in a stall in the women's room after relieving herself. She used toilet paper to sop up Nash's cum which began trickling down her thighs.

"Oh my god, it's a lot!" She giggled to herself.

Anna discarded the toilet paper and flushed. She approached the mirror and checked her appearance.

"Damn," she thought. "My lipstick is smudged."

Anna did her best with her finger tips to wipe the smudges off and figured she'd reapply her lipstick when she got back to the bar, behind which her purse was stored. Anna knew she was pretty. She got told that all the time. A very young looking 27 years old, she still always got carded for alcohol and almost as frequently for cigarettes. She was even told by one old curmudgeon that that her ID wasn't hers! Right now, she didn't feel that great about herself. Here she was, only a week into her new job, and already she's fucking coworkers. This time, she figured, it wasn't entirely her fault.

"That's what you get bitch, when you fuck with me." Anna whispered just as she finished straightening herself in the mirror.

Anna was intent on behaving herself at this job, but it was proving to be impossible. The restaurant's owner Victoria was also the Chef. She opened the place with Daddy's money. She was tall and voluptuous and loved being the queen bee. At 36 years old, she wore well the aging effects that being a wife and mother of two will tend to have on a woman. She certainly didn't act her age as she hired her boyfriend Harry to manage the restaurant and to shove it in her husband's face that she gets what she wants.

Before Harry retired as a contractor, Victoria hired him to remodel her home's master bathroom. It was during this first encounter that she found his conscientious, quiet and polite demeanor amidst his big, burly, bearded exterior to be quite an enjoyable combination. Harry would be her whipping boy too. She discovered his affinity for sexy women and their cigarettes when she caught him watching her smoke during his lunch break while he was remodeling the bathroom. It wasn't long before she seduced him and fucked him regularly while her husband was at work. Victoria figured his gentle way with people would make him a good restaurant manager and she knew he would do whatever she wanted. She wasn't wrong until he hired Anna without her approval. Anna was far prettier than Victoria and had a more refined, graceful way about her, especially when she smoked. This sparked jealousy in Victoria not only because she knew Harry liked sexy smoking women, but that all men would find her more attractive.

Victoria saw the way Harry looked at Anna while on a smoke break early during Anna's first shift. This would not do. Victoria intended to make friends with Anna. The same way the bully on the block makes sure he gets to know the new kid. Victoria made nice with Anna and made a good first impression on her.

"Oh, how nice to have a female owner." Anna thought.

On her first day at the Music Room, it was Anna's first trip down to the keg cooler to switch the tap on a keg when Victoria took the opportunity to have a chat with Anna alone. Anna had no reason to think it odd that the Chef and owner was going downstairs at the same time. There was a storage room down there next to the keg cooler that the staff affectionately referred to as "the Santa room" because among the items stored were the holiday decorations including a creepy, vintage stuffed Santa. Anna did, however, think it was odd that Victoria followed her straight into the keg cooler. Staying on task, Anna went about changing the tap with expertise and without saying a word. She could feel Victoria watching her as she worked, especially as she bent over the keg to get a good grip on the tap handle.

"I'll show her." Anna thought to herself thinking that Victoria was checking on her aptitude as a bartender. She finished her work and turned to leave but was stopped by the imposing presence of her owner having removed her Chef coat and lighting up a Marlboro Light 100 right there in the keg cooler. Victoria extended the pack and lighter to offer Anna a cigarette.

Anna took one thinking, "Well she is the owner," but thought it was not where a smoke break should be happening.

Victoria took a deep drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke upward into the air. Anna noticed how it blew away and quickly dissipated. She also noticed that Victoria's chef coat disguised the true size and glory of her tits which heaved as she inhaled from her cigarette. Under her black chef coat, Victoria wore a black wife beater tank top that revealed her large cleavage. Victoria saw Anna take notice and smiled at her as she inhaled again and blew her smoke more in Anna's direction.

"The smoke gets sucked straight to a filter box on the roof," explained Victoria, "There was a real problem with moisture in the basement from the walk-in cooler under the old owners. It cost us $75,000 dollars to replace the old rusted-out walk-in and install the exhaust system. See those ceiling panels?"

Anna looked up and noticed for the first time the ceiling of the keg cooler lined with what looked like foam panels, "Yeah?" she replied.

"They're specially made to absorb moisture and odors," Victoria motioned with her cigarette hand as her smoke seemed to disappear immediately from the tip of her lit cigarette. "Sometimes I take smoke breaks in here and there's never any smoke or smell left over."

Anna lit her cigarette and watched her exhale likewise get sucked into the fans and quickly dissipate.

"No one else knows about my little secret," Victoria confided in Anna. "Us girls have to stick together you know."

"Ok," Anna nodded, not really knowing what to do with that bit of information. She took another drag of her cigarette and blew the smoke up into the draft.

"You're a pretty smoker," Victoria acknowledged. Handing her a small rocks glass that she had been using as an ash tray. "And wearing those glasses makes you look like an innocent school girl. It's hot. Do you notice how the guys look at you?" she probed.

"What do you mean?" Anna replied, not really comfortable with the question from her new friend.

"Oh, come on!" Victoria challenged. "You didn't notice the way Harry was looking at you during your smoke break earlier?"

"I'm used to getting attention from guys." Anna replied honestly. "I don't really notice or care how they look at me," Anna told a small lie this time because she did notice and care about how guys she thought were sexy looked at her. She just didn't really have that feeling about Harry.

"Well Harry is taken anyway." Victoria declared. "He's kinda my bitch."

"Oh, really!" Exclaimed Anna with a laugh. She thought it was extremely unprofessional that the owner was calling her general manager her bitch to a brand new employee. "What have I got myself into here?" Anna thought to herself.

"Well he does whatever I ask him to," Victoria said as a matter of fact. "Sometimes I need him to fuck me," She giggled. "My intolerable husband does what he wants and I do who I want," was Victoria's final word on the matter before changing the subject.

"So who do you have your eye on?" Victoria asked. "Have you met Nash yet? Ooo, or Rex?" Victoria cooed. "He's barely 20 and such a cutie!"

"No one. I'm just here to work," Anna said deciding to take the politically correct route.

"You come to work on your first day without wearing any panties, not even a g-string, in a mini skirt, and you're not trying to attract men?" Victoria challenged. "You lie."

Anna blushed at being called out for not wearing any underwear and realized Victoria must have noticed the lack of panty lines while she was bent over the kegs, changing the tap.

"I never wear any underwear, not even to church," Anna confessed, then immediately realized that her answer probably would earn her more ribbing from Victoria rather than get her off the hook. "I'm just trying to earn tips and build up some regulars."

"Oh really?!" Victoria chortled. "You're a naughty girl. I like naughty girls like me," Victoria said then took a deep drag and exhaled her smoke directly at Anna while maintaining eye contact.

Anna maintained Victoria's gaze and took a drag of her own cigarette and blew it back at her. Anna couldn't deny that Victoria's aggressiveness, large breasts and sexy figure were turning her on a little bit. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to get in good with the owner she thought. "Where was this all leading, though?" she privately wondered.

"You're going to like Nash, he's hot," Victoria offered. "I can't wait to fuck that guy. I've been working on him for a couple of weeks now," she said moving closer to Anna. "But he knows that Harry and I are fucking, so it's a bit more of a challenge. Make no mistake, soon I'll be fucking him too."

Victoria took another step closer to Anna, reached down with the hand she was holding her cigarette, and gently placed her finger tips on her thigh where the hem of her mini skirt met her flesh. She looked down at Anna's crotch. "Can I see it?" Victoria asked.

This came as a bit of a shock to Anna, who found her self at a loss for words. In the moment, she decided to let her sexy new owner have her way. She looked Victoria in her eyes, put the cigarette to her lips and took a deep drag, then withdrew the cigarette and leaned back on a stack of kegs bracing herself with both hands and exhaled her smoke into Victoria's face. Anna's act of compliance was understood by Victoria and she slipped two fingers under Anna's hem and lifted her skirt above her waist revealing the most beautiful, little shaved pussy she'd ever seen.

"Oh my god, it's perfect," Victoria purred.

Without asking she slid her hand from Anna's hem to her pussy and gently rubbed her finger along the length of her slit. Anna could feel the warmth of Victoria's cigarette ember on her inner thigh and felt out of control. If it wasn't the woman who signed her checks, none of this would be happening she thought. Anna felt trapped. Yet, she was betrayed by feelings of arousal and Victoria could feel her wetness. She withdrew her finger and placed it to her lips and tasted Anna's pussy juice on her finger tip.

"Yum," Victoria said with a smile and returned her fingers to Anna's pussy, this time leaving her half-smoked cigarette dangling between her lips.

Anna remained in her braced position and looked down to see Victoria rubbing her moistened pussy lips with her finger tips. This time not as gently. Expressionless, Anna looked into Victoria's eyes for some kind of sign of intent. Victoria inhaled her cigarette, squatted down and gently entered Anna's ever moistening pussy with two fingers. She exhaled her smoke onto Anna's pussy. The warmth of the smoke and Victoria's touch forced a slight moan from Anna's lips.

Victoria took this as a cue to continue finger fucking her pretty new employee. "Oh my god! You're so little down there," Victoria said in amazement. "Do you even let guys fuck this thing?" She asked rhetorically.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh! Ugh!" was all Anna could say in response as Victoria began to vigorously work Anna's cunt with her fingers. Anna had her eyes closed and her head tilted back like a child on a roller coaster for the first time who couldn't wait for the ride to be over, half frightened and half thrilled by the sensation.