The Plaid Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria withdrew her fingers from Anna's now sopping wet pussy, leaned in and began to lap at her pussy with her tongue. Anna decided that she wanted off the ride and squirmed a little. Victoria stopped her licking and reinserted two fingers and continued to gently finger fuck squirming Anna. Victoria could tell she was making her uncomfortable, but didn't care as she asserted her control. While still fingering her she stood up and inhaled one last time from her cigarette, then ditched the butt into the glass ashtray. She exhaled her smoke directly into Anna's face and kissed her while using her free hand to grope her tits.

Anna felt powerless to resist after letting things go this far and reluctantly kissed her back, only to break it off before Victoria was done.

"What? You don't like the taste of your own perfect pussy?" Victoria teased.

"I'm not ready for this," Anna offered meekly and raised her arms between her and Victoria not realizing that her neglected cigarette had formed a long ash. The ash broke off directly into Victoria's cleavage.

"Bitch!" Victoria exclaimed, pretending that Anna had done it on purpose in order to take advantage of Anna's blunder. "You little teasing bitch!"

"I'm sorry," Anna apologized and placed the remainder of her cigarette into the glass. She pulled her mini skirt down to cover her dripping snatch.

"Not yet you're not," Victoria snapped back with rage filling in her eyes.

Then carefully, without disturbing the ash, Victoria raised her black wife beater over her head, then unsnapped her bra. Her breasts freed and her tanned cleavage opened, the ash fell to the cooler floor without leaving a smudge on Victoria's bronze skin. Victoria licked a finger and wiped the spot on her tits to remove any sign of the mishap. Anna watched in amazement as Victoria's breasts came into full view. They were fakes; very well done and beautiful, but fakes nonetheless.

"Hrumph!" Victoria sounded off her displeasure. "Just look at this walk-in floor! It's filthy and gross. It better be spotless before you go home tonight," she said quickly reigning her boobs back into her bra, pulling the wife beater over her head and buttoning up her chef coat. Anna bowed her head in defeat.

Victoria walked over to Anna, placed both hands on her shoulders and smiled.

"You are just the kind of girl this place has needed for a long time," Victoria's angry tone changing to faux professionalism. "In fact, I think you're just the girl to start wearing the new uniform and getting everyone else on board. I don't know why, but all the other girls refused to wear it. It's really cute. I think you'll like it."

Anna could feel the fear building inside her as Victoria quickly stowed her cigarettes and lighter in her pocket and motioned for Anna to grab the glass ashtray. Victoria took Anna by the hand and led her out of the keg cooler and into the "Santa room" next door. She pulled a box from one of the shelves and opened it. Inside were a stack of red and black plaid school girl skirts. Victoria found an extra small in the stack and held it up for Anna.

"Yes, I think that will fit you." Victoria said. "Put it on."

Anna knew she would have to play along, but also thought Harry would wonder why she was gone for so long. She quickly pulled the skirt up her legs over the mini skirt she was wearing. It fit well and looked great on her.

"Oh my god! You look so hot!" Victoria clapped and celebrated her achievement. "You've got to wear this, you're going to drive the boys crazy!"

Anna's fear subsided. Comfortable with her body, she knew the plaid skirt would make her money. She smiled and began to remove the mini skirt from underneath.

"Is there a top to go with it?" Anna asked expecting there to be more to the ensemble.

"No. Just the black uniform tee," Victoria stated a little put off by the question. She had hoped Anna would be mortified by the "objectification the plaid skirt represented" as her previous bar tender put it. Her plan had backfired in the sense that Anna was not put off by the skirt, but in the bigger picture, Victoria was going to get what she wanted because Anna would lead the way for the rest of the girls to start wearing the skirt.

"It's going to be a lot harder to wear that without panties," Victoria decided to push her on the subject. "This isn't that kind of restaurant. I can't have you parading around the dining room, flashing all the customers in that thing. There are a lot of families that come in here, you know." She scolded. "And if I find you're using it to your advantage with all the male employees, I'll have your job."

Victoria approached Anna and hugged her. Anna again just let it happen feeling that the whole thing was about to be over. Victoria whispered in her ear, "Stay away from Harry," he's mine. "And soon Nash will be too." Victoria broke her embrace and looked into Anna's eyes for some acknowledgement.

Anna just said, "Ok." And reiterated, "I'm just here to work."

"Yeah, right." Victoria laughed. "You teasing bitch. We'll see about that." She said while reaching under Anna's skirt squeezing her ass cheek and giving it a hearty spank.

Victoria's implication that Anna teased her into the inappropriate behavior in the keg cooler left a unsavory taste in Anna's mouth. The way Victoria felt her up as if she were owned by her wasn't going down well either. Instead of turning angry, quitting, or filing a complaint with the labor board, which really wasn't her style, Anna reacted differently. Rather Victoria's behavior sparked her competitive fire. Anna seized the moment to have the final say.

"I should get back to work," she said leaving the Santa room. "And I'm not a tease. I put out." She said with a smile, exiting with a bounce in her step to accentuate the flapping of the hem on her new plaid skirt.

Victoria said to herself, "I am definitely going to have to keep a close eye on that one," but overall felt victorious and smiled satisfactorily for having made Anna wear the plaid skirt.

Anna was always a very competitive woman; had lettered in both softball and soccer in high school, and did not like to be outdone by other women when it came to the attentions of men either. Her looks alone won her most battles. Top that off with a razor sharp intellect, a sailor's humor, an exuding sexuality, a penchant for revealing clothing, and an outgoing, flirtatious personality she usually would best women who might have better looks or a better body by having a complete package. The fact she smoked, added that extra layer of naughty that even the most reserved men found difficult to resist. Her boyfriend Joe called her a unicorn for having that rare mix of beauty and awesome personality that so rarely inhabited the same female body. Victoria's antics in the basement had activated Anna's competitiveness and she set about asserting her position on top as the woman every male in the restaurant wanted most to fuck.

Anna would not have considered fucking Harry otherwise. Since the encounter with Victoria in the keg cooler, Anna took more notice of how Harry behaved toward her. She made sure to give Harry "accidental" views of her beautiful vagina by pretending not to know he was behind her when she bent over for something. Bending at the knees meant everything would stay hidden, bending at the waist in the plaid skirt meant a free show for anyone watching. Anna picked her spots to bend at the waist for Harry.

As she smoked her cigarette to calm her nerves on the back porch after Nash fucked her up against the keg cooler wall, she smiled at Harry who was now watching her intently after offering her a light. Knowing that he knew what had just happened created a sexy energy between them as she fixed her stare on his bearded, rugged face while she smoked.

"Victoria tells me Ashley hasn't got her plaid skirt yet," Harry finally broke the tension. "Have you met her yet?"

"No, this will be our first shift together," Anna replied.

"Victoria told me I would find them in the Santa room, but I couldn't find them. Do you know where they're at?" Anna took one last drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke at Harry, not necessarily believing his ignorance.

"Yeah, I'll show you before Ashley gets here. But let me take care of these customers first," Anna said while crushing out her butt in the ashtray.

Anna never let anything get in the way of her making the best tips she could, even helping her boss. Besides, she knew she was going to let him fuck her in the Santa room, if he didn't chicken out, and needed more time to recover from Nash's recent pummeling. Anna wondered if Harry was into sloppy seconds and laughed to herself as she made her way back to the bar.

Anna received her fair share of ribbing from the regular customers at the bar after her encounter with Nash.

"What I wouldn't give for five minutes alone with you," said one customer.

"How big a tip do I have to leave?" inquired another.

Anna took it all in stride and flirted with the boys and with Nash indicating that she was satisfied for now.

The rest of the day progressed as any other slow Monday. Nash was cut early and with a trickle of food orders going into the kitchen, Victoria came to the bar and announced she was leaving by pouring all of her employees their favorite pint on beer. Anna took a double IPA to maximize the alcohol content. Harry took notice. No longer having to deal with Victoria's shit, Harry relaxed and continued to pour beers for himself and his skeleton crew making sure to refill Anna's glass with the 12% ABV double IPA. As the afternoon became evening, the late shift employees began showing up to work. Feeling the affects of the beer, Anna had all but forgotten about Harry's request to show him where the skirts were kept when he approached her in the bar.

"Ashley will be here in fifteen minutes," Harry said. "Got a minute to show me where those skirts are?" he asked in that managerial manner of speaking where he's telling you what to do in the form of a request.

Anna reflexively said, "Sure, right now is good," momentarily forgetting about the smoke break earlier in the day after Nash fucked her in the keg cooler.

"A quick smoke break first?" Anna requested.

Anna wanted to ascertain Harry's intent before they got to the Santa room and knew Harry would not be able to resist joining her outside. Indeed, Harry held the door open for Anna to go onto the porch and again offered her a light which she accepted. The daytime regulars were long gone and they were on the porch alone. Anna sat on the same wooden chair that she sat in before and Harry took up his spot across the narrow porch facing her. Anna again maintained Harry's gaze while she smoked and he made less effort to conceal his fidgeting to redirect his growing hard on. Anna took a long drag from her cork filtered cigarette and looked into Harry's eyes. She snapped the inhale and rested her cigarette holding hand on her thigh and tugged down on the hem of her skirt in a modest gesture. She watched Harry's eyes follow her cigarette to her leg as she exhaled in his direction, which forced his gaze to meet hers again. Oh yes, Harry was still very much interested in getting under the plaid skirt.

"I don't know why the girls don't want to wear the skirt," Anna offered. "It gets me so many tips!" She laughed.

"Not all girls are as comfortable with their bodies as you, Anna," Harry retorted.

Anna took another drag from her cigarette and returned her cigarette hand to her hem. This time, she pulled the hem up toward her waist and spread her knees apart while exhaling her smoke at Harry. Harry's eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of Anna's beautiful, bald pussy looking directly at him. Anna moved her hand to her pussy lips and stroked them while holding her cigarette. She lifted her hood and exposed her clit and gently massaged it with the filter of her cigarette while Harry watched in awe.

"Ah! Mmmmm," Anna let out a small gasp of pleasure and made a feel good noise.

She then looked up at his slacked jawed face and decided that she had teased him enough. She pulled her skirt down and leaned forward extending her half smoked cigarette to Harry.

"I'm done with this. Do you want it?" she smiled at him knowing the answer.

Harry took the cigarette and put it to his lips. He could taste her sweet pussy on the filter as he inhaled.

"Ready when you are, boss." Anna said while getting up.

"Ok, let's go," Harry said quickly exhaling his first drag and quickly taking another before discarding the cigarette.

Harry could feel his heart still pounding in his chest from Anna's show on the porch. He didn't care that he was her boss. He didn't care if Victoria found out. All he could think about was getting under Anna's plaid skirt and into her sweet pussy.

He led Anna down the stairs to the Santa room. Anna was a little tipsy from drinking the IPA's Harry had served her and had to grab the handrail to steady herself down the stairs. In her mild inebriation, she giggled at her circumstance. After showing Harry her perfect cunt on the porch she was pretty sure that she was about to fuck both of Victoria's men in the same day. A thought worthy of a giggle. She wondered if Harry would actually have the balls to make a move or chicken out.

Harry opened the door to the Santa room and Anna went straight in. She noticed some random bin was misplaced on the shelf in front of the box of skirts. She removed the bin and placed it on the ground to the side, bending at the waist for Harry's benefit behind her. She removed the box of skirts from the shelf and set it on the table where the weird Santa sat.

"Here they are," Anna said as she turned and leaned against the table facing Harry.

Harry went to the box next to Anna and opened it.

"Ashley is probably a little bigger than you," Harry said, but she's not fat.

"Is there a small in there?" Anna asked, not talking about the skirt.

Harry didn't catch the change of direction and replied, "You think a small will fit her?"

Anna reached for Harry's package and rubbed it through his pants.

"I like small dicks, but big ones will fit too," Anna smiled as Harry titled his head back and closed his eyes.

Anna could feel Harry's bulge growing through his pants. She undid his belt buckle and fly while Harry looked down at her and watched. She pulled his pants down, then his boxers, and let his hard on out. He wasn't small necessarily, but not as big as Nash was. Anna squatted and took Harry's cock into her mouth and began to suck.

She cupped his balls with her left hand and stroked his cock while she sucked with her right hand. Anna was an expert cock sucker. She began with sucking from base of the shaft to the head to get a lot of spit on Harry's cock. The she twirled her tongue around the head and worked the base of his shaft with her hand, while gently caressing his sack. She began a rhythmic pattern, intermittently stroking his cock, taking his full length into her mouth, and working the head with her tongue. After a few short minutes, Harry's groaning let her know she had him close to coming. Anna withdrew her mouth from his cock and looked up into his face while stroking him.

Harry smiled at Anna and said, "You're too good at that," gently indicating his approval.

He motioned Anna to stand up. She did and he gently grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. Anna took the cue and bent over the table. Harry lifted her skirt and bent his knees to lower his shaft to Anna's waiting pussy. He placed his hand on her lower back and forced her down a bit to correct the angle of entry, then slid his cock easily into Anna's wet pussy. Anna now had her face buried in the stuffed Santa's lap as Harry began fucking her from behind.

Harry was most of the way to orgasm from Anna's expertly administered fellatio and was quickly nearing the edge. He watched his dick sliding in and out of Anna's tight pussy, "So much tighter than Victoria," he thought to himself. He couldn't believe Anna was letting him fuck her.

"Ugh. Ugh," Anna's high pitched, young girl sounding fuck noises matched her school girl skirt as if scripted by some perverted pornographer.

"Unh. Uhn. Yes!" Harry grunted as he fucked her and couldn't last any longer. He grabbed Anna's hips with one hand and her ponytail in the other and arched her back gaining a few more fucks worth of access. He quickened his rhythm and began to violently thrust his raging hard on into Anna's pussy, his thighs slapping against her ass cheeks. He began to gush his load inside of her, filling her with spurt after spurt of his cum.

"Oh, yes!" Anna cooed. Harry didn't last long enough to make Anna cum, but that was neither of their goals. Harry just wanted to get under that skirt and feel his cock inside that beautiful pussy. Anna just wanted to make Victoria's boyfriend want her more. Missions accomplished.

Harry slowed his pumping but left his shrinking hardness in Anna's pussy. Holding himself inside of her by the hips. He didn't want it to be over.

Anna looked over her shoulder and asked with a smile, "All done, boss?"

Harry snapped out of it, "Yeah, sorry," he said as he quickly pulled his pants up over his ever softening prick.

"Sorry for what?" Anna asked with a giggle as she turned around and sat up on the table that Harry just fucked her over. She leaned back against the defiled stuffed Santa and put her heels up on the edge of the table exposing her cream pie to Harry. Anna reached down and felt the cum oozing out of her with her finger tips. Harry watched her as she collected a gob of cum in her fingers and played with it a little bit, making strands of cum connect between her fingers like webbing.

Anna looked into Harry's face smiling and giggling like a girl with a new toy. She reached down and got a little bit more cum out of her dripping snatch as Harry watched in stunned silence. Anna tilted her head back and dangled her cum covered fingers over her opened mouth. A gob of cum slid off her finger into her mouth. She looked at Harry, smiled, then swallowed. "Pretty good," she said.

She then proceeded to clean all of the cum off her fingers while staring straight into Harry's eyes giggling and smiling at him the whole time. Harry couldn't believe what he was watching. Anna did her best to make a lasting impression on Harry that would be hard for Victoria not to notice.

Harry collected the small skirt and nodded his appreciation toward Anna and went back upstairs. Anna found an opened box of paper towel rolls on the storage shelf, tore off a length of paper, and finished cleaning up Harry's cum dripping from her pussy. She wadded up the towel and just began to head for the door when it swung open, startling Anna. In walked a very tall, muscular and handsome young man.

"Hi, I'm Rex," Rex introduced himself.

"Hi, Rex, I'm Anna." Anna replied, smiling and blushing more than usual considering this young stud almost walked in on her cleaning her snatch.

"I thought so," Rex offered. "I've heard about you," He said smiling back. "Much prettier than I imagined," he flirted with confidence. Anna and Rex had yet to work together during Anna's first week of employment. It was his first shift back from his spring break vacation.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you too, Rex," Anna said realizing that she wanted to fuck him more than any of the others. But for now, she really needed another cigarette and she didn't have any explanation for being in the Santa room having only a wadded up piece of paper towel in her hand.

"See you upstairs," she said and exited quickly.

Anna went upstairs and grabbed her purse from behind the bar where Harry was posted-up taking care of customers because he knew she would need a minute to collect herself. They barely looked at each other. Anna went to the bathroom, then checked herself in the mirror, reapplied her lipstick, and made sure she looked hot for Rex whom she intended to flirt with for the remaining hour of her shift.