The Plaid Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the bathroom, she walked past the bar where Harry was on the phone. She showed him her pack of cigarettes and he nodded to her indicating that he would take care of things while she smoked. She went out onto the patio and lit her cigarette and contemplated Rex's youthful exuberance. He had a red, short trimmed beard, "Victoria must have a thing for beards," she decided to herself. Rex was about as tall as Nash, but much broader and muscularly ripped. While Anna was not necessarily into guys who spent all their time in the gym, Rex didn't have the appearance of most muscle heads. He had tattoos on his arms and neck and Anna could smell the cigarette smoke on him. He wasn't your typical douche bag gym rat, Anna surmised.

Half way through her cigarette, Harry come out onto the patio.

"That was Harriet on the phone," Harry said referring to the bartender scheduled to close that evening. "She can't make it tonight. Can you close?" He asked all very matter of factly but made sure to be standing downwind of Anna's exhales while he spoke to her, breathing in her smoke.

"Uggh. Again?" Anna asked. It was only Anna's fifth shift at the Music Room, but Harriet had called in twice before already.

"Yeah, I think we're going to let her go. I'll talk to Victoria about it tonight," he said.

"Tonight?" Anna asked knowing that Victoria was already gone for the day.

"Yeah, she wants me to get out of here ASAP and meet her for drinks. Can you close too?" Harry asked of his star employee hoping to save himself the work of begging others. He knew that Anna had managerial experience and knew that there would be no problems leaving her in charge.

"Sure, I'll do it," Anna said thinking about having more time with Rex and making as much money as possible.

"Thanks, Anna," Harry stopped for a second and looked Anna in the eyes and said with emphasis, "You're the best."

Anna smiled a took an inhale from her cigarette and grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him slightly closer. Then blew her smoke directly into his face.

"I know," she said with a smile and let him go.

Before Harry left, he delivered the skirt to Ashley and said, "Victoria wants all the female bartenders and servers to wear this. It's the new uniform, along with the same black tee shirt." Then Harry made his good-byes and left for the evening.

Even though Ashley was younger and in some ways more beautiful than Anna, she lacked the personality and aptitude in her job to really make the skirt have the same affect on her tips as Anna. As the regular customers complimented her on the skirt and even said she looked better in the skirt than Anna, she failed to reflect a positive demeanor and put the skirt down saying, "I can't believe I have to wear this," or "If I wanted to be a stripper, I wouldn't work here."

Ashley carried this poor attitude into her introduction to Anna, knowing that she was responsible for the fact that she also now had to wear the skirt.

"Oh, you're Anna," she said with sass dripping off every syllable and tossing her blonde mane behind her.

Anna was familiar with Ashley's type. So pretty on the outside and so ugly on the inside. Though Anna always did her best to get along with everyone and have a positive attitude, she didn't really care if people didn't like her, most of whom were women. Anna knew that it was probably jealousy as her personality, confidence and smarts usually meant that she drew more attention from men even when matched up against other good looking women, like Ashley.

For the rest of the evening Anna ran the Music Room as if it were her restaurant. Each customer was well taken care of, never an empty glass in front of them, and Anna was making good tips even for a slow Monday night. Rex turned twenty years old the previous month, had only served tables at the Music Room for three months, and did not have a ton of experience outside those walls. Regardless it was immediately apparent to him that Anna was a cut above any of the current Music Room employees and took notice of her customer interaction, her upselling techniques, and the efficient manner in which she served her customers. He noticed that his bar tickets came up faster than other bar tenders and there were never any mistakes. This made his job easier and his customers happy as well. Though most of all, he noticed how well she was getting tipped.

Even Ashley took notice of Anna's proficiency at running the restaurant, having fun with customers, and making good money in the process. It didn't take long for her to recognize Anna's supremacy and began playing nice. She found it to be profitable too as she played up the part of a wayward school girl to a table of business men and earned a 50% tip.

The Music Room was moderately busy for a Monday night, but not too busy to flirt. "He's just a baby," Anna thought to herself when Rex delivered a double entendre, or find a reason to flash his adorable dimples with a big smile. As the night wore on and business slowed, she ratcheted the flirting up when Rex came behind the bar to refill water pitchers. Anna danced to a song playing on the restaurant's sound system toward Rex, her skirt bouncing and flapping and coming ever so close to revealing her treasures to Rex and the handful of customers at the bar. When she got to Rex she turned her back toward him and shook her ass against his hip. Young and exuberant Rex did not shy away from the fun and met Anna's dancing with some moves of his own. This delighted Anna and she smiled at him, pushed her ass right up against his crotch and went low on him in rhythm with the music, basically simulating sex behind the bar in front of everyone. Rex looked down and for the first time saw Anna's bare vagina. It was grinding up against his crotch.

"Holy shit!" he said out loud and began swaying his hips to meet Anna's grinding. The few customers in view of the act clapped and cheered. He couldn't help the bulge that began to grow in his skinny jeans and Anna could feel it. She finished her little dance and turned to face Rex.

"Whew," she said fanning her face with her hand, "Was it good for you too?" she asked Rex.

"Yes!" Rex said enthusiastically, "You're my new favorite bar tender!" he joked.

"I need a cigarette after that," Anna stated as she bent at the waist for her purse giving Rex another good view of the most beautiful pussy his young eyes ever saw. "Will you join me?" She asked.

"Sure," he said.

The two went about making sure all of their customers were taken care of and went to the porch for a smoke. Rex was the first to make it out there and lit a cigarette of his own. He had his lighter at the ready when Anna arrived and lit her cigarette for her. Anna made sure to maintain Rex's gaze though she turned her head to exhale in order to gauge Rex's interest now that they had a moment together. Indeed Rex liked watching her smoke. She inhaled again and reached out and twisted Rex's left nipple standing at attention under his tight uniform tee shirt in the cool spring air.

"You're a pretty good dancer," Anna teased exhaling her smoke to the side.

"You're a lot of fun yourself," Rex teased back mocking that he was going to twist Anna's nipple back.

"No!" Anna laughed and folder her arms across her breasts and turned away from Rex.

Rex reached out and smacked Anna's ass with his hand and Anna squealed in delight and laughed.

"Are you always this naughty or is it just the skirt?" Rex teased.

"I don't know," Anna said coyly, "Guess you'll just have to find out."

Anna finished her cigarette quickly, ever cognizant of her paying customers.

"Let's get this place shut down," Anna said in a business like manner. "Just one more hour to close."

Rex ascertained Anna's implication that a speedy close would expedite their alone time, and took this direction to heart. He went about doing all of his side work and the pre-closing procedures as if he were on a mission. Anna cut Ashley as soon as her last tables were closed and to Ashley's liking, got her off the clock sooner than Harry usually did.

"Thanks," she conceded to Anna her appreciation.

Just as the restaurant was about to close, two well-dressed, good-looking gentlemen in their late 40's came and sat at the bar. Ever the professional, Anna didn't tell them they were about to close until she got their order. Once drinks were in front of them Anna informed them about the closing time and that the kitchen was already closed for the evening. Anna went about performing her closing duties when Rex motioned for her to come talk to him. Anna walked over to Rex.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Do you know who those guys are?" Rex asked.

"No, who?" Anna asked back.

"The one in the blue shirt is Victoria's husband and the other one is his brother," he stated in a severe tone. "They're jerks."

"Ok, well Victoria and Harry aren't here, so it's my rules tonight. Don't worry, Rex. It will be fine." Anna said confidently, but Rex was not reassured.

"Be careful," he said before they parted and he went back to vacuuming the dining room.

Anna went back to work closing down the bar, doing the remaining dishes, the bar mats and restocking. She could tell that Victoria's husband and brother were watching her intently and they whispered to each other. With their drinks nearing the bottom, Anna approached the last two "customers" remaining in the restaurant.

"Well we're pretty much closed for the night, gentlemen," Anna said cheerfully. "Can I get you guys one more drink?"

"Victoria was right about you," said the man who was her husband. "You are a walking hard on. I'm Mark, Victoria's husband and I just had to come down and see for myself." He said as his brother chuckled. "This is my brother Tom. He's from out of town and I wanted to show him the sights."

Without flinching at the inappropriate comment, Anna extended her hand and said, "Well, it's nice to meet you both. I'm Anna and I work a lot, so you'll get plenty of chances to sprout boners for me when you come back. Would you like another drink before you go?" She could tell they were both drunk already, but usually found that playing along not only got her better tips, but it kept drunks from getting angry.

Both men laughed heartily at Anna's joke and ordered one more round. While she made their drinks, the last two kitchen staff waved good-bye and now Rex and Anna were the only two employees left in the building. Out of sight of Mark and Tom, Rex caught Anna's attention and held his hands upward in a "WTF?" gesture. Anna just smiled back, but it was noticed by Mark who stopped turned and gave Rex a dirty look.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Mark asked almost angrily.

"No, my boyfriend is waiting for me at home," Anna said. "Besides, Rex is just a baby." She said in a teasing manner loud enough for Rex to hear.

Again Mark and Tom laughed at Anna's joke and were being won over by Anna's charm.

"You here that Rexy," teased Tom. "Anna here likes older men!"

They all laughed this time except Rex who went back to work figuring that tonight wasn't going to be his night. Anna didn't want to encourage the two drunks anymore and wanted them gone. She figured that removing herself from the scenario would do the trick. She didn't even bother presenting them with a bill. She proceeded with closing out her register, counted her money for the drop, grabbed her purse, and headed to the office behind the kitchen, leaving the two brothers at the table with their last drinks. Rex met her in the back.

"I'm not going back out there, if I don't have to," Anna said. "You go out there and keep an eye on them while you finish up. Let me know when they're gone."

"Ok," Rex said hoping that Anna's plan would work and most of all hoping that he might get a shot at her after all.

Rex went back out to the bar area and continued his closing duties. Anna made her deposit and went to hide out downstairs. She needed to smoke, but did not want to draw attention to herself on the patio in front of Mark and Tom. She grabbed a folding chair from the Santa room and went into the keg cooler and closed the door. She sat down and lit a cigarette and pulled out her cell phone. "Darn, no reception," thought Anna realizing that the steel and insulation of the walk-in cooler was blocking the signal. Without the distraction of her phone, Anna let her thoughts wander back toward what she was going to do with Rex after Mark and Tom left. She wondered if he had a large dick, if he had other tattoos under his shirt and if his pubic hair was also red. She began to get aroused and could feel wetness building in her cunt. She reached down, lifted her skirt, slid her hand between her legs and inserted her finger into her twice fucked pussy. She began to masturbate at the thought of Rex fucking her.

Meanwhile, Mark became very impatient waiting for Anna to return to the bar and barked at Rex, "Hey, you! Where'd Anna go?"

"She's got some office work to do," was Rex's vague response. It did not satisfy Mark.

"Office work, huh?" Mark said suspicious of Rex's response and also knowing that there wasn't much office work, if any, for the bartender to be doing.

He got up and nodded to his brother Tom to follow him and they headed to the back. Rex thought that they were headed to the door and we he saw them turn right to go through the kitchen, his heart sank. "What are those assholes doing?" he thought to himself and followed quietly behind.

"Anna?!" Mark shouted. "Come out, come out, where ever you are!" he sang out as if he were ending a school yard game of hide and seek.

Rex peeked through the kitchen entrance and could see Mark and Tom looking in the office for Anna and not finding her. They searched everywhere including inside the walk-in refrigerator. Rex moved away from the entrance way relieved as they appeared to be headed back into the dining room, but then his heart sank again as he heard footsteps clomping down the staircase. He waited until they were all the way down then slowly began to quietly tip toe down the stairs to be sure Anna was ok.

Anna finished her cigarette and crushed out the butt in a rocks glass that she grabbed before she went downstairs and lit a second one figuring that would be more than enough time for the drunk brothers to leave the building and for Rex to find her. She jammed two fingers back into her sopping wet cunt and continued to masturbate while puffing on her cigarette left dangling between her exquisite lips. Then the door opened.

Anna was different than most women and it was very difficult to rattle her. Here she was, sitting there with her legs open wide, her plaid school girl uniform skirt hiked up around her waist, two fingers jamming in and out of her cunt, and a freshly lit cork-filtered Marlboro 27, 100 dangling from her lips when her boss's husband and his brother opened the door to find her, but she did not bat an eyelash.

"Hi, boys," Anna said as she spread her pussy lips wide. She inhaled from her cigarette, removed it from her mouth and began to message her clit with the cork filter as she'd done for Harry on the porch earlier in the day, looked into the faces of the shocked men, and exhaled a plume of smoke right at them. Anna knew she was caught, but was going to have it her way. She fucked Victoria's boy friend, and the army boy she wanted to fuck, and now she was going to fuck her boss's husband and her brother in law. "I win," she thought to herself.

"Holy shit," Tom muttered.

Mark didn't say a word and approached Anna and dropped to his knees and began hungrily eating Anna's pussy.

"Oh! MMmmmmmm," Anna said and grabbed the back of Mark's head with her cigarette hand and rubbed herself into his eager face.

With her free hand, she beckoned with one finger for Tom to come over. She let go of Mark's head and took a drag of her cigarette and started making out with Tom while nose exhaling into his face. Tom began to grope at Anna's tits and lifting her shirt over her head. She handed Tom her cigarette and lifted her uniform tee shirt over her head exposing her black lace bra which Tom dispatched almost immediately and began to grope her breasts. Anna took her cigarette from Tom, inhaled, then lifted Mark's head out of her pussy and blew smoke right into his face.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?" Anna asked like a breathless school girl. She put the cigarette back to her lips and took another puff. Mark stood up and began inhaling Anna's exhale directly from her mouth and kissed her passionately.

"You are too fucking hot!" Mark exclaimed.

Both men had their dicks out in record time. Largeness apparently ran in the family as the brothers unleashed twin monsters from their pants, each about 10 inches long and as thick as Anna's wrist.

"Oh, my!" Anna smiled and began stroking a cock in each hand, holding her cigarette in the hand that was stroking Tom's cock. She got down on her knees on the cold steel floor and put Mark's cock in her mouth and began to suck on it and licking it from balls to tip. These weren't Anna's first giant cocks. Her ability to suppress her gag reflex long since mastered, she slowly began to deep throat Mark, feeling the head of his massive cock push past her tonsils and down his throat until his full length was in her mouth. The brothers looked at each other and couldn't believe what was happening. Anna withdrew and looked up at Mark smiling and stroked his giant, saliva covered member, took a drag of her cigarette, then performed the same feat on Tom, exhaling warm smoke over his shaft.

"It's too cold in here," Tom complained. "Let's go in the other room."

Mark nodded and Anna stood up. She didn't bother putting her cigarette out, but she did collect her purse, shirt and bra before being led by the two brothers out of the keg cooler.

Rex had just finished his slow, quiet descent down the stairs and was about to turn the corner into the basement when he heard the door open. He quickly hid himself behind the wall and peeked around the corner and saw Anna wearing only the skirt, being happily led by the two brothers into the Santa room. Dejected, Rex could not bring himself to go back upstairs as there wasn't much left to do on the closing of the restaurant anyway.

As the trio entered the Santa room, Anna turned to close the door behind them and saw Rex peeking around the corner. "Poor guy," Anna thought to herself and she mouthed the words, "I'm ok," in his direction and flashed him her million dollar smile. She left the door open a crack so that he could watch if he wanted.

Anna walked over to one of the shelves, set her purse and clothing down and puffed on her half smoked Marlboro 27. She turned, took a last drag on her cigarette and cupped her breasts and blew smoked over her nipples, giving the boys a little show and giggled. Then crushed her cigarette out under her the ball of her school girl Mary Jane.

"This is going to be fun," she laughed. "Just let me text my boyfriend and tell him that I'm going to be late."

Anna turned back around and did send a text, but she also turned on her video camera and left her phone propped up in her purse aimed at the table where the old stuffed Santa sat. Anna moved toward the Santa table began to play act for the camera.

"Take me here if you must," she said in a quiet submissive tone.

On cue, Tom pushed her against the table and forced his tongue down Anna's throat while groping her breasts. Anna fought back to play the role of victim and Mark's aggressive kissing wasn't that pleasurable. Mark lifted her up onto the table and tried to finger her cunt, but Anna tried to keep her legs closed.

"Let me get in there!" exclaimed Mark and he bent down and grabbed Anna's ankles.

Tom saw what Mark was up to and the two brothers forced Anna down onto the table, turning her sideways and forcing her down on her back. Anna's head hung off one end of the table toward Tom, while Mark looked at her now soaking wet fuck hole at the other end.