The Plaid Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, no!" Anna spoke out and kicked her legs.

"Too late for that!" Mark exclaimed enjoying the role play.

Mark held Anna's legs apart with his overwhelming strength and placed the tip of his cock at her wet opening. He shoved his massive length inside her in one motion.

"Uggghhh! Ow!" Anna exclaimed.

"Take that, bitch!" Mark shouted really getting into the act. "Goddamn, you're tight!" he exclaimed as he could feel Anna's snatch constricting around his thick shaft.

Meanwhile, Tom was trying to get his giant dick into Anna's mouth again. Anna resisted keeping her mouth closed.

"Suck that dick, bitch. You know you want it!" Tom exclaimed.

"No. You can't make me," Anna replied.

Tom understood the prompt and gave Anna an open handed slap on the face. Anna didn't budge.

Tom smiled at his brother and said, "She's feisty," and gave her another slightly harder slap on the face.

Again Anna didn't budge. Mark got excited by Anna's response to the violence and began slapping her bouncing tits hard while he fucked her.

"Open your fucking mouth, bitch!" Mark exclaimed as he slapped Anna's titties repeatedly until they started turning red.

Anna sometimes liked a little pain with her sex and enjoyed the mild roughness. Tom pinched her nose closed and titled Anna's head over the edge of the table. Anna finally opened her mouth and Tom shoved his purple headed cock in and said, "No teeth! Or I'll fucking kill you."

Anna submitted to Tom's orders and opened her throat allowing him to enter his entire 10-inch length into her mouth and down her esophagus. He slapped Anna several more times on the face and tits to drive home the point. Tom fucked Anna's face cunt watching her throat expand as the massive head of his thick cock coursed down her neck. Anna's grunting from the corporeal punishment, gasping for breath between thrusts, and fuck moans sounded like a mix between a slow gurgling drain, a leaking vacuum suction and a school girl losing her virginity. She took her extreme throat fucking like a champ as gobs of saliva began to stream out of her facial fuck hole and off the tip of her nose.

The brothers worked in rhythm with Anna spit roasted on the table between them. Each of them fucking her holes with all of their might. Anna came almost immediately with Mark's length and girth hitting her in all the spots at once and continued to have orgasm after orgasm throughout the thrashing. With each orgasm, her vagina clinched around Mark's cock and increased the pressure and his pleasure.

"This is the tightest fucking cunt I've ever fucked!" Mark exclaimed.

"Let me get some of that!" Tom demanded and the brothers switched places.

Anna tried to get off the table and Marked grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her back down into place, her head smacking against the wooden table surface. She winced in pain.

"Ow, jerk!" Anna said.

"Shut up and open up, fuck doll!" Mark demanded as he held Anna's face with both hands with his twitching hard on pushing against her lips.

Anna opened her mouth and the two brothers resumed in their switched positions.

"Ho, fuck, she's tight!" Tom exclaimed after forcing his equally massive cock deep into her vagina.

The brothers resumed their rhythm and Anna resumed her chain of orgasms. After a few minutes, Mark wanted back in Anna's tight snatch and he nodded to his brother to switch back. This time, Mark held Anna's shoulders down and Tom kept a hand on her chest as the brothers switched back into their starting positions without Anna having a chance to run.

"We'll see if you're as tight after this!" Mark exclaimed shoving his swollen prick back inside Anna's diminutive fuck hole.

Mark grabbed Anna's hips and picked up his pace. Tom had to pick up his own pace to maintain the rhythm and held Anna's head in both hands as he violently slammed his cock down her gaping throat. Both men reached their orgasm almost simultaneously as Anna herself tensed and shuttered with her own mind blowing orgasm. Tom began to shoot his load with his cock all the way down her throat but quickly withdrew and stroked out the bulk of his jizz onto Anna's face. Spurt after spurt of hot cum streaked across her face as she closed her eyes and mouth as if to protest the offering. Mark pulled out and shot his load over Anna's tits, abdomen and all over her plaid skirt.

"Now clean us off!" Mark shouted as the two brothers stood shoulder to shoulder while cum covered Anna licked their shafts clean.

She peered between the brothers and could see Rex watching through the cracked open doorway. She looked him in the eye while she ingested the remaining cum from the tips of the brothers' penises. Rex watched the entire episode as if observing a train wreck and felt powerless to do anything about it, as Anna appeared to be a willing participant in her own rape. He was astounded at Anna's ability and slutiness and his rock hard boner told him he liked what he saw. He gently stroked himself through his jeans as he watched.

Anna finished her cleaning jobs and baited the brothers verbally.

"You two assholes got what you wanted. Now get the fuck out!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Or I'll tell Victoria you forced me!"

Mark grabbed Anna by the throat and got right in her cum covered face.

"Listen here you slut fuck whore. If you say one word of this to anybody and I mean anybody, Tom and I will bury you. Do you understand?" and he tightened his hold on Anna's neck.

Anna didn't react except to stare at him with bulging eyes and with her remaining breath she spit in his face.

"Fucking whore!" Mark shouted and he slapped Anna across the face several times with full force and retightened his hold on her neck. "Tom, she needs a spanking," Mark demanded.

Mark held Anna steady by the neck and Tom lifted her skirt and leveled eight, adult male strength, open-handed spanks on Anna's bare rear end that left each cheek purple and bruised. Anna grunted at the delivery of each blow, but did not change her expression.

Mark's hold on Anna's throat was tight enough to keep her from breathing and she began to gasp for air. Mark spit into her mouth and Tom followed his lead and also spit into her gasping mouth.

"Say you understand." Mark asked as he let Anna get some air.

"I understand," Anna said blankly.

"Say you'll be our fuck whore whenever we want," Mark demanded.

"I'll be your fuck whore," Anna said in the same monotone voice.

"What?" Mark asked. "Say it louder."

"I'll be your fucking whore whenever you want!" Anna shouted at his command.

"That's right," Mark said. "We'll see you next Monday."

Mark let Anna go and Tom delivered two more hard spanks are her naked buttocks. The two brothers quickly pulled their pants up and left the room. Rex saw it was coming to an end and quickly hid in the keg cooler before the brothers exited. Anna sat on the Santa room table and began to cry. She walked over to where she stashed her uniform shirt and while still sobbing, she used it to wipe the cum and saliva from her face, tits, and body. Rex left the keg cooler door ajar to allow him to view the brothers exiting up the stairs, then immediately rushed to Anna in the Santa room where he found her crying and wiping away the last remnants of cum from her body.

Anna saw Rex and turned to her purse and turned off the video recording. The turned to face him with a big smile.

"Hi, there! Did you like the show?" she asked him excitedly; a 180-degree turn from the sobbing display Rex walked into.

"What? Are you ok?" Rex asked with real concern.

"Yeah, I told you I'd be ok. Wasn't that fucking hot?" she smiled and leaned back against the shelf thrusting her naked breasts at him and tossing her long brown pony tail behind her. "I fucking need a cigarette after that," she declared.

"You mean that was all an act?" Rex questioned.

Anna turned to her purse and grabbed a cigarette from her pack of Marlboro's and lit it, then turned back around to face Rex. She took a deep inhale and blew the smoke back in Rex's face and gave him a suggestive, lip biting look.

"Yeah," she said coolly. "I recorded the whole thing on my cell phone's video camera. I'm going to get ten grand per brother for that performance," Anna said with a smile and an air of accomplishment. "They're both married and both would stand to lose a lot more than that in a divorce, I'm sure," Anna said confidently.

"Holy, shit! You're a fucking genius!" Rex exclaimed forgetting for a moment what Anna had to endure.

Anna moved closer to Rex and reached down with the hand she was holding her cigarette and rubbed the young man's bulge through his jeans. She looked up into Rex's eyes and with a smile said, "Did you like the show?"

"Kinda," Rex said not really knowing how to answer at first, then realizing what was happening to him now meant that he should say, "Yes."

"Yes, it was fucking hot," Rex said. "You're so fucking hot," Rex declared and began massaging Anna's tits with both hands while leaning in to make out.

Anna interrupted Rex's kiss by putting her cigarette to her lips. She inhaled and blew smoke at Rex again and giggled at him. "Are you sure you want to kiss me?" she asked knowing that Rex just saw her licking the sperm from the tips of two massive cocks.

Rex grabbed Anna by both elbows and kissed her deeply. Anna returned the kiss as there tongues probed each others mouths.

Anna laughed at Rex and inhaled from her cigarette again, "You're nasty!" she accused.

"You take the cake in that department!" Rex retorted and kissed her again through her exhale.

Rex lifted Anna up and set her back down on the Santa's table and continued to make out with her while he undid his fly and let his pants down. His cock sprang out and Anna stroked it. He was not as big as any of the four men Anna had already fucked that day, about 6 or 7 inches long and slender. Anna was delighted to see bright orange pubic hair that matched Rex's beard.

"Oh, it's pretty," Anna said out loud, put the cigarette to her lips, and stroked Rex's young penis with both hands while she smoked her dangling cigarette.

Rex tilted his head back and enjoyed the manipulation for a bit before returning his gaze to Anna's face. Anna inhaled from her cigarette, then leaned back onto the stuffed Santa, scooted her ass to the very edge of the table, and exhaled directly at Rex. Holding her cigarette in her right hand she took a hold of her left nipple, massaged and squeezed it, then did the same to her right tit. At the same time, she put two fingers of her left hand in her mouth and sucked on them and smiled. She retrieved a good amount of saliva from her mouth, reached down and applied the saliva to her butt hole. She put her fingers back in her mouth for more saliva and repeated the action this time sticking a finger in her ass.

"My pussy is a little sore," Anna explained. "I want you to fuck my ass," she stated with a smile.

Rex's erection jumped reflexively as Anna's words reached his ears. Anna licked her non-ass penetrating fingers again and applied more saliva to her butt pucker. She licked her fingers again and rubbed some saliva on the tip of Rex's penis. Rex likewise spit a gob into his hand and massaged it onto his aching cock.

Anna returned the half-smoked cigarette to her lips to free both of her hands. She leaned way back into the lap of the creepy vintage Santa and lifted her legs up and back, tucking her heals behind her head while clenching her cigarette in her teeth. With her ass lubed with her own spit, she removed the cigarette from her lips and began to massage her clit, smiling at Rex.

Rex was shocked at the ease with which Anna gymnastically contorted herself into her prone position and wasted no time easing the tip of his diamond hard cock against her puckered hole. At first there was resistance and a bit unsure of what to do, Rex pulled back and entered Anna's soaking wet cunt. He slipped right in all the way to the balls.

"Ah, oooohhhh, ugh!" Anna exclaimed while still massaging her clit with her cigarette hand. "Oh, baby, you'll get your chance at my pussy," she reassured. "I promise. It's ok."

"Sorry," Rex said compulsively though he wasn't really sorry. Anna's was indeed the tightest pussy he'd ever put his cock inside and he was glad that he did.

Rex withdrew his cock now wet with Anna's juice and placed it back at her anal entrance. With a bit more resolve he began to force the tip past her opening and into her anal expanse, a new feeling to him. He felt he needed more lube and put as much spit as he could into his hand, pulled his cock out, lubed the tip, and re-entered Anna's ass.

"Ah, yesss," Rex moaned at the feeling and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of Anna's ass.

"Yeah, oh, ugh, yeah, yeah, oh, ugh," Anna began uttering her school girl like fuck sounds once more as Rex's cock strokings administered great pleasure in her ass. She alternated between twiddling her clit and smoking her cigarette with her right hand while massaging her tits with her left. She took her final inhale and exhaled toward Rex's face as he gazed into her eyes. Without the ability to crush out the butt with her legs behind her head and Rex's cock in her ass, she held out the cigarette butt towards Rex for disposal.

Rex maintained his grasp on Anna's hips and his fucking motion. He leaned forward, and snatched the smoldering butt from Anna's fingers with his mouth. Anna reacted to Rex's unexpected display of extreme smoking fetishism immediately with her strongest orgasm of the day and she began to spray a geyser of girl juice onto Rex's lower abdomen and cock.

"Oh god!" Anna exclaimed between gasping, short breaths. "That was hot," her eyes burning into Rex's as she watched him begin to chew on her spent cigarette butt. "Agh, ugh, oh, yeah, ah!" Anna built into a fuck sound crescendo as she continued to vigorously stroke her gushing wetness from her pussy.

Rex bit down on Anna's cigarette butt with his molars and began pumping her ass harder and harder. Soon he began his own ejaculation as he slowed his thrusts while increasing the power of each stroke.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," Rex began grunting loudly as his cock convulsed his seed into Anna's ass. "Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," his grunts sounded out simultaneously with the loud slapping of his thighs against Anna's purpling ass cheeks. His orgasm was still building, "Ugh. Yes! Ugh. Yes! Ugh. Yes!" as he continued to explode sperm up Anna's ass, relishing the taste and feel of her used cigarette in his mouth.

"Ohhh, gaaaaaawd," Anna moaned. The force of Rex's youthful orgasm intensified her own and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Rex leaned all the way forward with his last thrusts and began making out with Anna. Anna found herself unexpectedly aroused by the taste her cigarette ash on his breath and felt the cigarette butt with her tongue. Knowing the affect her smoking had on some guys was about the extent to which Anna had previously explored the smoking fetish. These new sensations were curiously erotic to her. They continued to make out as their orgasms waned and Anna relaxed her legs from behind her head. Rex stood back upright and withdrew his cock from Anna's ass and swallowed her cigarette butt which made them both smile. He helped her sit up and they made out again.

Anna patted Rex on his six pack abdomen. "Not too shabby for a young boy," she said with exuberance.

"You're so hot it's fucking ridiculous," he replied out of breath.

"It's getting late. My boyfriend is going to start getting suspicious," Anna said.

"You're boyfriend?!" Rex asked in shock.

"Yeah, he's waiting for me at home," Anna said matter of factly. Rex shook his head and began putting his pants back on wondering exactly what kind of man it would take to keep Anna as a girl friend.

She walked over to the shelf where she stashed her clothes and put her bra back on. She wiped her ass with the same tee shirt that she had used to clean all of the brothers' cum off of her. She turned and folded the black cotton tee shirt to avoid wiping their cum onto where she was intending to wipe Rex's cum off. She looked over her shoulder at Rex, spread her legs, and let him watch his cum gush back out of her asshole. Anna held the cloth underneath to catch the drippings while she gently pushed the cum out of her ass. There was a lot more in there than she thought. "Biggest load of the day," she thought to herself.

Anna finished her show and cleaning herself up. She went to the box of new uniform shirts, grabbed her size and put on the new shirt.

"I hope it airs out enough down here," Anna thought to herself and made sure to leave the door to the Santa room ajar.

Rex escorted her up the stairs and they began turning out all the lights and locking up. Before exiting the building, Anna grabbed Rex and began making out with him for the last time that evening.

"Let's keep tonight our secret," she stated while looking into Rex's eyes.

"Don't worry," he said reassuringly. "It's cool."

"Good night," she said and twisted his nipple.

This time, Anna let Rex twist hers back and she let out a gasp indicating her pleasure.

The pair exited the building and headed to their cars. Anna reached her cherry red Ford Focus sedan while Rex watched her before heading over to his beat up, 70's model, full-sized Chevy pick up truck. Anna waved to him and got in her car and drove home thinking of an explanation to tell her boyfriend Joe, just in case he was still awake. Really she was only 30 minutes later than usual and thought that it could be easily explained by telling Joe that Victoria introduced her to her husband and brother-in-law from out of town and they got her drunk and she stayed a little bit longer to sober up.

"Yes, that will do," she thought to herself.

Anna then plugged her phone into the sound jack that hooked into the car's sound system. She played the video of her being "raped" by Mark and Tom as she drove the 15 minutes to her home. She peeked at the phone when she could and couldn't help gently playing with herself as the movie replayed.

"Damn! I do look hot!" she said out loud getting turned on by her impromptu pornography.

When Anna got home to the 2-bedroom apartment she shared with Joe, she found him asleep as usual in their king sized bed. Anna shoved her soiled plaid skirt deep into the dirty clothes hamper, took a shower and brushed her teeth, then climbed in next to Joe wearing a tank top and her favorite cotton pajama pants. She backed up into him and assumed the little spoon position. Joe felt her presence, wrapped his arm around her waist, and cuddled her close. Anna began planning in her head a trip to Hawaii for her and Joe with the money she figured to black mail from Mark and Tom. She felt safely cocooned in Joe's manly embrace and quickly fell asleep.