The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi followed suit and refrained from drinking. She moved to the wall opposite the couch and turned on the CD player. Barry White began to preach.

I've heard people say that

Too much of anything is no good for you, baby

(Oh no) But I don't know about that

The sexy Dominican swung around from the stereo to look at her girlfriend. She gave Maria a seductive, knowing grin. Then she walked, ever so slightly...strutted, to the sofa.

There's many times that we've loved

And we've shared love and made love

It doesn't seem to me like it's enough

Heidi sat right next to Maria, leg to leg. Each woman wore a dress that would be seen in a club. Maria had on a jet-black silk mini with spaghetti straps. Her enormous tits, braless, appeared as if they would leap out over the top of the dress any moment. Heidi donned an off-the shoulder dress, sky blue, which offered a generous view of her tan, and profound cleavage. It also was short skirted. Both pairs of legs were long and bare. Both pairs of nipples were hardening, poking through the dress fabrics. Both pussies, each encased in a thong, started to moisten.

Heidi gazed at Maria, and took her hand into her own. She squeezed the Italian's hand and smiled. Maria returned the smile. Both grins were dazzling, and reflected nervous anticipation.

It doesn't seem to me like it's enough

There's just not enough of it

There's just not enough (Oh, oh, babe)

Heidi, still maintaining her eye-contact with Maria, announced, "Gio, come on out!"

The strapping 6', 2" young man came sauntering out, hips swinging to Can't Get Enough of Your Lovin', Babe," from the bedroom through the hallway which led to the living room. He was clad only in a tan G-string, black Zorro mask and lack sombrero.

Maria's mouth dropped, not just at this emerging hunk, but that it was her friend's boyfriend.

"Heidi, Gio?"

"Sure. I told you he knows someone. He knows himself." She gave a shrewd wink.

"But, but, he's your boyfriend."

"The only but you have to worry about is his." Heidi squeezed her friend's hand again, ever so slightly rubbing the coupled hands along the top of Maria's thigh. The two ladies returned to watching him.

Gio was now dancing in front of both women. The dark-haired stud moved his hips in time with the song. He bared a devilish grin at the two. He glanced briefly at his girlfriend, then cast his vision solely on Maria. She was enraptured with him. Her eyes, like the song, couldn't get enough of this fine specimen of twenty-something male youth. Her mind was a whirlwind.

Is it the chiseled chest? The six-pack abs? The swaying hips? The well-developed shoulders? The muscular thighs—spread? All impressive, most impressive. The Zorro themed disguise? A nice, seductive touch. Even with the mask and hat, Maria could tell he was good looking with lush hair. But for a woman who has been sex-starved for so long, what is the natural "center of attention?" Wow! He's not even hard but you can tell he's got a package UPS couldn't deliver. She visually relished the curved bulge in the front of Gio's G-string.

My darling, I can't get enough of your love babe

Girl, I don't know, I don't know why

Can't get enough of your love, babe

Heidi looked at Maria. She could see her friend zone out on her man's meat. She chuckled to herself, then called to him.

"Gio, Maria was talking before about 'but'. Why don't you show her yours?"

Zorro nodded, and turned around, then spread his tree limb-like legs. Maria's heart skipped a beat and she literally lost her breath when she saw the tight, curved male ass. Placing his hands on his hips, the dancer rocked his tush sexily to and fro in tune with the song.

Heidi enjoyed seeing Maria swallow and then lick her lips. She put her mouth next to Maria's ear.

"You'll never see buns like that in a deli—si or no?"

"Si," Maria uttered in agreement, her eyes plastered to the grooving male bottom.

The masked man leaned forward, allowing his backside to ride high in the air at the two adoring MILFs. He thought he heard the Italian one gasp. He touched his spread ankles, and began swinging his entire lower body...left to right, right to left.

"Ohhh," Maria appreciated.

Heidi inched her face closer to the side of her friend's. "Now that's a spread, isn't it?" quizzed the Latina, letting the bottom of her lip delicately graze Maria's earlobe.

The Italian's voice was parched. "It certainly is."

Heidi lingered near the ear. She paused, then inquired in a hushed tone, "Are you wet?"

The answer was immediate, "Yes."

"Me too," responded Heidi, at which she pulled her face away from Maria's, letting her lips drag along her cheekbone. Maria was undistracted from her viewing pleasure.

As the last strains of Barry White's signature number emanated from the CD player, Zorro gradually ceased moving his ass. He stood up straight, the G-string material firmly clenched in his tight butt cheeks, and put his hands on hips again. He froze, allowing both ladies to take one last view at his derrière. He lifted his right hand to his hat, took it off his head tossing the sombrero to the side. Herb Alpert's Rise, another sexy song from the 70s, began. It is 7 minutes, 36 seconds of pure erotic, and musical seduction. The dancer turned around.

Maria's eyes widened in delight. The bulge in the G-string had increased...significantly. The flimsy material had stretched forward from before, allowing for the growth in Gio's penis. She could also make out the small stain on the front of the Speedo-like outfit. He shot the beautiful Italian flirtatious glances and smoldering stares.

Gio, still wearing the black mask, locked his hands behind his head and smiled confidently at Maria. He started undulating his hips to the seductive jazz sound, and occasionally thrusted out his crotch...in Maria's direction. He was getting turned on incredibly as he seduced this hot cougar. His cock lurched forward more, increasing the stretch of the G-string fabric which still managed to keep the entire length of his schlong concealed. The stain in the front increased as he oozed out more pre-cum.

He knew both beauties were horny, but it was clearly obvious who was more so. Maria's breathing was beyond heavy, which in turn accentuated her turgid nipples, as her breasts heaved up and down through the dress top. He locked his eyes on her, and sauntered to her. Their eyes never left each other.

He put his left leg up on the couch armrest, his thighs lean and strong-looking. Gio began to sensuously grind his expanding crotch a mere inch or so from Maria's face. She was initially flabbergasted, but quickly became appreciative. She thought she could actually hear the G-string enhance to allow for his growing erection. She could see the frontal spot widen, realizing he was leaking. She could also catch the initial whiff of his male scent. Gio, looking down at her, felt like he caught a winning touchdown as he saw her lick her lips.

Gio adjusted his footing and leaned in more, using his hands for support on the back of the sofa. His crotch was now, literally, in Maria's face...or, more precisely, against her mouth. He slowly grazed his thong-covered erection along her open lips.

This startled Maria. Yet, her mouth remained open, allowing for the hidden, wondrous prick and balls to glide across her lips and chin. She wickedly felt the pre-jizz spot. She enthusiastically inhaled the youthful musk. She lecherously viewed the penis grow to its full length.

The primal need for sexuality had been struck like a match within Maria and now, as Gio rubbed his jewels over her lower face, that need was getting intensified. She nuzzled her mouth against the young crotch. She then planted kissed all over the protrusion. She kissed the underneath, knowing she was attending to his bouncing testicles. Her kisses proceeded upward, along the cloth-covered member. Along the way, she flicked out the tip of her tongue against the stalk. She could feel the cock pulsate at this. Then she flattened her tongue to travel along the quivering shaft.

"Ohhh, that feels good," the young man sighed appreciatively.

Maria felt a thrill coarse throughout her body. It wasn't just a sexual thrill. It was the thrill of being the teasing pleasurer. For the past ten minutes—and the other night on the phone—she was being teased and pleased. Now, she was in control! And she loved it. The animal in her was released.

Maria's hand cupped through the G-string the balls that throttled before her. She tentatively grazed her manicured finger nails across their round shapes. She then rubbed the encased plumbs, giving both a fair share of attention.

"Ugh! That's it! Rub my balls! Aghh!"

Thanks to her skillful manipulation of Gio's balls, Maria caused the top of his cock to peer out from under the G-string. Her eyes became wide as saucers. The pinkish head was mushroom-shaped and large. It was shiny from the pre-cum, and it pulsated from under the stringy cloth. As if on cue, Maria sent out her tongue, from the still-covered middle of the shaft, up to the bare penile tip.

Giant shivers ran throughout the male body. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He sighed at the initial tongue lap.

The first thing Maria immediately realized was the taste of Gio's pre-jizz. It was over five years since she tasted male cum, let alone being this orally close to a man's pole. Her tongue licked again...then again. The memory of her performing oral sex on a man was no longer a memory.

"That's it. Lick my cock! Lick it!" It was a hybrid of a command and a plea.

The shuddering penis-head was now sailing across Maria's tongue as she allowed it through her wet lips...then out...then back in. She tugged the G-string down, and the entire youthful organ, balls and all, leaped out of the cloth. The cockhead popped out of her mouth. This was unintended, but it allowed her to now see the entire length of the schlong. With half-lids for eyes, she cooed.

"Oh, Gio. You have such a nice...big...fat...cock!."

She gazed upon the virile prick with awe, like it was discovered buried treasure. In a sense, for her, it was. She handled it like it was priceless work of art...very carefully. She let the sole of her hand lightly touch the pink stalk. She was hesitant for a few seconds. Her eyes, fixed on the steel-hard dick, were awonder. Her mouth formed into a silent "Oh."

It has length AND girth. Hmmm, Her mind appraised and approved.

The touch of her hand now became assured, the palm gliding up and down the span of hard, naked male flesh. After a few seconds of this, she looked up at Gio with resolve and hunger.

"You better get rid of that Speedo-wanna-be and stand up straight, mister!" She advised with conviction, and a mischievous grin.

He complied instantaneously. He took his foot off the sofa, stood up, and shot down his G-string to around he ankles. He stood back up straight, his hard-on and balls bouncing and bobbing. Then he stepped out of the discarded material, legs slightly parted, hands at his sides.

Maria was awe-struck at seeing this beautiful young man completely nude, his prick and testes now ceasing their swaying. He was gorgeous! An image of Michelangelo's statue, David, popped into her head.

"Stand back," she directed.

Gio moved a wide foot back. She stood up, her eyes still upon him. There was the sound of a zipper, spaghetti straps were descended, and Maria's black mini-dress was a heap around her ankles. She kicked the bundle to the side. She now faced Gio, naked except for her high heels and a sodden, clinging thong. He saw her wavy hair was a little passed her shoulders and almost the same color as his. Her face was gorgeous and belied her age. He gawked at the huge rack, the legs that seemed to go on forever, the stained panties, the look of sexual starvation. It was now Gio's turned to be dumbfounded.

Moving sleekly like a panther, the divorced Italian dropped to her knees in front of Gio, took hold of his stiff cock with her right hand while her left cradled his ball-sack, and directed the head of his dick back into her awaiting and yearning mouth.

The young stud gazed downward. He watched this beautiful, sex-starved woman tantalize his penis. As her mouth worked its sensual magic, she seemed to be in a world of her own. He stared as her tongue licked his pecker, and then her mouth sucked him inside. He became dazed as she moved her head back a bit, shallowed her cheeks, and enabled the tip of his cock to graze against the back of her throat. Gio tossed his head back when she caressed his nuts, handling them like fine china, and then orally adoring the shivering orbs. It was an adoration consisting of kisses and licks to the pair.

"Hmmmm. Smells so good," she appraised his musky aroma in between a kiss and lick.

She then softly pulled back his huge prick with her hand, and flicked her tongue at the spot where penis and testicles connect. He expelled guttural moans when she deep-throated him...in and out of her delirious mouth.

Next she returned to the prick's top. She took the bulbous head into her mouth. At first she gently sucked it, then slobbered over the spongy cap, furiously bathing it with a cascade of saliva. Her tongue then licked around the crown, teasing the sensitive skin where the head and shaft meet. Finally, she would use her teeth to put a little yet exquisite pressure around the edges. All the while, her cunt has releasing another round of oils into the gusset of her thong.

She felt his hands on the top of her head. He began running his fingers through her thick hair, manually encouraging her. She returned to intaking the entire breath of his prick into her mouth, sucking it with whorish zeal.

"Ugh! Ah! Oh!" he stammered, causing her to mentally smile at herself (I haven't lost my touch—literally!), and pick up her oral tempo.

Deep, driven slurping sounds echoed throughout the room. It was the only sound for several seconds. Then Gio complimented, in a voice that was raucous and delirious.

"Ohhhh, Mom! You are simply magnificent!"

Maria's eyes blinked. Her mouth was still suckling feverishly a few seconds more, then very slowly. It then stopped completely, though the penis was still in her mouth. She ascended her eyes. The young man had taken off his mask and looked down at her. It was her son, John—Gio short for Giovanni, which is Italian for 'John.'

Still looking up at him, she dropped her jaw in shock, at the same time his dick slipped out of her mouth. She was mortified.

"John?! Oh nooo! It can't be. John, it's you!" Maria shrieked. "No! No!"

The man who excited her by eating out her best friend the other night over the phone...who just stripped and teased her to new erotic heights...whose luscious dick and balls she was now sucking...was her own son!

She remained on her knees in front of John, still looking at him, hands planted to the floor, and repeated. "Nooooo!!!"

Heidi, who had removed all her clothes and had been fingering her cunt and playing with her breasts during the strip and fellatio, sprung off the sofa and kneeled next to Maria in front of him.

The Italian spun her head to peer at Heidi with seething anger. "You! My best friend! How the fuck could you let me do this?! How could you? You knew all along, didn't you?!"

In a calm and reassuring voice Heidi responded, "Yes, Maria. I knew all along. Of course I did. Gio, er, John asked me to arrange it."

"Mom," he interjected, still nude towering over his mother and now Heidi, "let me explain." The deflation of his erection had begun, as his Adam's apple shot up and down in fearful preparation to speak. Maria's snarling glare at the Latina shifted upward at her son.

"Heidi told me about your dream."

The parent's face immediately softened, though still maintaining a pissed-off appearance.

"Well, let me backtrack. You know after you and Dad separated, I had to start college. For an internship, they sent me to Italy at the University of Bologna. Remember—I told you?"

She slowly nodded, never taking her angry eyes off of his.

"While I was there, I had a torrid love affair with a beautiful, older woman. She was sexy, divorced, and looked incredibly like you. Our time together was hot, fun-filled, and short. She left for a high-paying gig with GE. But my time with her made me think of you, both as a son should...and as a son shouldn't. Toward the end of our relationship, when we made love, I thought of you."

His semi-flaccid prick gave an upward twitch at the last statement. This caught Maria's eye, but she resumed looking at her still-talking son.

"I thought I was making love you to, Mom. I always thought of you as a beautiful woman, never sexually though. You were just 'mom', an attractive mother. But something in this woman made me think of you, want you, want to love you like a lover. The incest of it...the illicit nature, just made it all the more hot."

Maria's facial expression was no longer one of anger. She looked perplexed.

"After college, I returned and started dating Heidi. She saw how lonely you were, and eventually informed me about the dream you had...about you and me."

Maria took a deep swallow as her mind recalled the taboo images she had a year ago. In the dream, she was taking a shower, soaping herself. The soaping became more intense and developed into self-pleasuring. Soon the shower door slid open. She turned around in surprise. John stood outside of the tub without a stitch of clothing on and hard as a diamond.

"Oh! John." She exclaimed.

There was a short pause.

Then he spoke, "Traffic was backed up on Route 69." He entered the stall.

Somewhat apologetically she replied, "Well I'm sorry. I couldn't wait for you. You know how horny I get when you're not here by six"

"It's ok, mom," he said with a knowing smile. They embraced and made hot, passionate, forbidden love under the cascading shower water.

Maria, now sitting on her knees, looked sheepishly toward the living room rug. "I was so embarrassed by that dream."

"But you don't have to be embarrassed anymore!" Heidi jubilantly offered. Maria looked at her. "He wants you as much as you want—and need—him."

Dejectedly she responded, "But Heidi. It's all wrong. The dream. Tonight. It's all wrong. It's incest."

"Well, you know what they say?" the Dominican quipped with a chuckle, "'Incest is best.' Seriously, you two have a history of wanting each other. You both want each other. Shouldn't you both have each other?"

She paused to gage them. She could see John wanted it very much. She knew this for a fact, as she often chided him while in bed, "You want to fuck your mother, don't you?" He would always nod. He fucked or ate out Heidi with increased gusto after this question or the suggestion, "Imagine I am your mother." She could see Maria was on the fence, mulling it over. Heidi took notice of how her friend looked silently at John's face, and did a couple of quick glances at her son's genitals.

Time to tip her off the fence. In a low voice, Heidi spoke, more to her girlfriend.

"It's more than obvious you both want each other. You both want to...touch each other...taste each other...love each other." She let the statements hang in the air for a moment then continued.

"John, you do think your mother is good looking, right?"

The answer was immediate and emphatic. "She is a MILF goddess and cougar queen."

Maria's face lightened and she unexpectedly smiled, her eyes sheepishly cast upward at his eyes.

"Maria, you do think John—as a man—is handsome, correct?" Heidi closely viewed her friend. The Italian's eyes quickly scanned over her son's physique, lingering a few seconds on his sex, returning back to his eyes.