The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes! Heidi silently cheered to herself at Maria's visual action.

"Oh yes," Maria answered, her voice much huskier. "My son is an absolute, gorgeous hunk." She paused, then continued, "And hung like a fire-hose!" As if having ears of its own, John's prick twitched again. Maria's face formed a small, naughty grin.

Heidi leaned across Maria and grabbed the Italian's right hand and placed it on the base of her son's semi limp shaft. Heidi lightly squeezed her own hand, in turn causing Maria to gently take hold of John's member.

"Isn't John's cock a thing of beauty?" she questioned into her friend's ear. Her hand guided Maria's to gradually stroke it up and down.

"Ewww, yes!" was her throaty answer. Her eyes were affixed on the wondrous sausage.

Sensing Maria didn't need any more prodding, Heidi released her grip of Maria's hand. She smiled openly as the Italian gave a firmer grasp to her son's manhood and slowly jerked him off. The Latina licked her lips as John's firmness was returning. She shot a quick glance at his face. His chin was down, eyes shut, and he wore a big smile.

Maria was returning in that world she was in, just a few minutes ago...the world of manually pleasing a man. The fact that this man was her 23 year old son didn't bother her anymore. In fact it enlivened her, its forbidden and taboo nature delivering a thrill she never ever experienced. The sexual tiger in her had been released...for good this time.

The skin of John's shaft felt warm, almost hot in her hand. The spongy head seemed to expand and the vein pulsated as Maria moved her hand up and down her son's penis. The rising phallus was throbbing right in front of her face, growing before her very eyes. She licked her lips as she brought back the hardness...along with the pre-jizz bubbling up again at the top.

Maria used her other hand to cup John's testicles. They were sweaty and also heavy. She illicitly pondered about all the cum inside of them now...and in the future.

The young man bellowed his opinion. "Ugghhh, Mom! Ohhhh, you do that real good!"

Heidi just remained kneeling next to Maria, one hand diddling between her own thighs. The other hand was absentmindedly stroking the outside of John's closest thigh to her, her eyes cast upon the incestuous action before her.

Maria could no longer take it. She had to take this young cock back in her mouth, knowing full well it was has her son's. She wickedly loved this realization. She tossed back her head, letting the black wavy mane dance sexily in the air, arching her eye brow at John. His mouth was open and looked like he was going to drool.

She forwarded her face into his groin, his muskiness completely overpowering her nasal senses. Her mouth opened and enveloped the upper half of the virile, young cock. The instant taste of pre-cum was scintillating. Her lips stretched as she pushed the massive tool into her mouth. She bent her head back a little so he could slide it in deeper. He saw this and slowly shoved forwarded his pelvis. Both of them could feel the head of his prick touch the back of her throat.

"Holy shit!" John yelled groaningly.

There was a pause in movement on the part of the new-found lovers. It was almost entirely for Maria. She adjusted her lips, and her kneeling stance for comfort. She then proceeded to suck off her son like a Hoover vacuum gone wild. Her head frantically bobbed up and down, down and up.

"Hmmmmmmm," she sighed in delight.

She then suckled the penile tip, lapped at the shaft, laved his balls, then returned to deep-throating the whole 8 ¼ inches. A mixture of saliva and pre-jizz dribbled down her chin.

John was almost in a delirium. "Oh mom! Oh mom! YESSS! Keeping suck! Urgh! Ah! I am going to cum! I am going to cum right...NOW!"

Maria's head moved back in surprise at the force of the initial ejaculatory salvo. But she successfully kept most of the dick in her mouth. The hot milk hit the back of her throat. She swallowed just in time for the second blast. She relaxed her throat muscles as the cockhead belched wave after wave of cream into her mouth. There was so much of it, the thick white liquid dripped out of mouth and ran down his balls.

"Yes! Yes!," John cheered as he exploded into his mother's mouth as she continued making love to his spewing prick.

Maria felt so sinful. She thirsted for this young semen; it had been so, so long since she tasted cum. John's ejaculation was creamy, luscious, and a little salty. Her thirst was greatly quenched, as she gulped and swallowed as much of the precious emulsion. The dribbling out of her mouth now dotted and streaked her breasts and thighs.

The incestuous, sex-crazed mother milked her son to the literal last drop. As John's dick began to soften she pushed her face deeper into his crotch, mashing her face against his balls. When she finally let his spent rod slide out of her mouth, her face was bathed in perspiration and streaked with heavy globs of spunk. Maria licked her foamy lips, scooped the white goo off her face, and sucked off all ten fingers. She raised her eyes upward to him.

"Oh, John! Baby! Your cum tastes so good! Hmmmm," She felt wicked satisfaction, seeing John's breathing just now slowing down, along with his "Oh's" and "Ah's."

Maria turned to Heidi. "Oh my friend! Thank you for bringing to me my son! Thank you for making me realize how much I want and need him as a woman." The two women peered at each other. She planted a grateful peck on Heidi's right cheek.

The Dominican felt the kiss...felt the jizz and its sticky impression on her facial area. It sent an electric, erotic bolt to her mind and twat, which began to immediately tingle. She leaned in to reciprocate the kiss.

Maria turned her head, offering the side of her face to Heidi. She fixed a short kiss on the Italian's cheek. She quickly then replanted her lips to Maria's face next to the corner of her mouth, hastily sliding her Latin lips to it. Heidi covered the divorcee's mouth with her own and slithered her tongue into Maria's mouth. The familiar taste and rich liquidity of John's spunk instantly struck her as Heidi's tongue danced inside of the Italian mouth.

The Italian, greatly surprised by this unexpected motion, immediately withdrew her mouth from Heidi's. John's eyebrows raised when he viewed a thin strand of his semen appear and break apart between the two women's mouths.

"Heidi, what are you doing?!" questioned the startled Maria. She dribbled out another little piece of her son's jizz as she moved her head back.

"Tasting your son on your lips...your full, sexy lips," Heidi countered, letting her eyes openly scan the nearly nude woman before her. She knew this was her moment, the moment to go for and live her Sapphic desires for her divorced friend.

Maria saw as her friend's eyes traveled over her body. She was not comfortable with this situation.

"You, you like girls?"

Heidi, who had orgasmed watching the incestuous fellatio, was getting dew building up in her weltering cunt again and her nipples were still turgid. She responded in a hushed tone.

"Sometimes. In fact you, my sweet and hot girlfriend, I have been dreaming about for months." She stroked the right side of Maria's face with her fingers. The Italian recoiled away her face again and protested somewhat adamantly.

"I've never been with a girl!"

Heidi, in a still-calm voice, said, "Don't knock what you haven't tried."

She pulled Maria and herself up back to sitting on the couch. Heidi leaned in for another mouth-to-mouth smooch, this time her left hand firmly gripping Maria's chin. Heidi pressed her lips against Maria's, and once again launched her tongue inside the startled Italian mouth. It vigorously twirled, circled, and zigzagged all over the place. Heidi's tongue lashed at the sides and top of the inside of Maria's mouth, tickled the non-response tongue, darted along the gum line, and tasted more of John's seed.

The raven haired beauty tried to pull away but her friend's grip on her face was firm. Her oral motions were confident yet gentle. John's cream, in Maria's mouth, began to be lapped at by Heidi and removed by her tongue, drawing it back into the Latin mouth.

Eventually Maria's resistance became weaker as she surprisingly began to enjoy the steady yet soft motions of Heidi's mouth and tongue. The Italian had often heard that when a girl kisses another girl on the mouth, it is much more sensual than a man's kiss. It's more tender and supple. She felt these sensations now, having never felt them before. It was actually becoming quiet lovely. Her resistance started to fade.

Heidi, sensing the less tightening in the muscles of her friend's mouth, became elated.

Maria eased up, allowing Heidi to kiss her full on the mouth and then for the Dominican tongue to run wild inside her mouth without hesitation on Maria's part. Then she kissed Heidi back, first a brief mouth-on-mouth smooch, and then a lingering, open mouth one. Saliva and John's cum sloshed between the women's hungry mouths. He groaned when their tongues darted out at each other, both slobbering wet and covered in his white goo, and swirled around, and over each other.

John, once the center of attention, now just leered in silent, sexual awe. He had seduced his gorgeous mother into give him a mind-bending blowjob, and his beautiful girlfriend was now seducing her into the ultimate: girl-on-girl on love.

"Hmmm." Heidi sighed.

"Mmmm. Oh!"

Upon hearing the mutual moans, the young man's whole body shook briefly and more blood rushed back to his groin. When a thick, gooey strand of his semen broke apart between the mouths--briefly separated to allow for breathing—he felt like his head was going to literally explode.

"Uggghhhhh! That is so FUCKING hot," John groaned.

Both women turned around and looked at him. Their eyes were glazed over, both having been in their own mutual paradise. For Maria, it was a new-found pleasure, the second in one evening. For Heidi, it was the repeat role of seducer. Their lips glistened with his shared cum. Their breathing was heavy, each of their large, bare tits rising and falling. Both pairs of nipples, pebble hard, slid against each other during the ragged breathing.

John's eyes bugged. Each woman licked at their own lips, individually taking pleasure of the smeared jizz. Now all three of their inhaling and exhaling vibrated throughout the living room.

Heidi took hold of some of Maria's black, wavy locks and very gently pulled her head back, exposing her throat upward. There was a sizeable spot of John's semen on her neck. The Latina lowered her face downward onto Maria's throat and encircled her lips around the white blob.

"Aaahhhhh," the Italian crooned as her girlfriend suckled her neck. The male liquid was frantically slurped away, and Heidi tongue laved at the vulnerable neck. Maria trembled with excitement.

The tongue then moved southward, from the neck to the right trembling breast. More male sauce was there--a diagonal streak across the upturned nipple and curvature of the tit. Heidi cupped her hand under the big mammary. The fingers and palm dragged along the curve and up to the teat, rubbing and spreading the semen into the flesh.

Maria was elated at the manual stimulation of her breast, and released a pent-up sigh.

"Ohhhh, Heidi!"

She was over-the-moon when the Latin fingers tweaked at the frantic teat...followed by the entire top of the breast being enveloped by Heidi's descended mouth.

Maria moaned, "Arrrrgggghhhh!"

Heidi's experienced tongue worried the impatient nipple and areola, while her hand massaged the shuddering tit. This got Maria, another wave of juices drooling into the sodden gusset of her thong, to start grinding her shapely hips into the sofa.

John's stare had been solely on what his mother and girlfriend were doing to each other. The sight of his mother's rolling hips, long shapely legs bent and slightly spread, visually accented by her high-heels, now caught his attention. He focused on her crotch. The thong was completely soaked, thanks to her still-pouring ambrosia. The wet material had lewdly wedged up into her pussy lips, displaying a torrid camel-toe. John felt lightheaded as his mother's crotch undulated, similar to a stripper's. There was only one thing to do.

The excited son dropped to his knees and edged toward the beckoning, forbidden, enticing female sex. His face was at her knees and the heady fragrance of Maria's cunt struck him. John's nose and mind were transfixed on the taboo smell. The insides of his mother's sculptured thighs were slick and glistening. The male fingers shook as they reached for her sides...and hooked underneath the thong waistband.

The Italian, who had been in a head-swirling lip lock with Heidi, felt something. She broke the kiss and looked down her body. Heidi followed suit. Maria's mouth was in the shape of an "O", silent, while a sluttish grin grew on her friend's. They watched as John started pulling down his mother's thong.

Instinctively...and in growing heat, Maria lifted her lower body off the sofa. The stringy material easily was drawn down the long, shapely legs, though there was the teasing second when the thong didn't slip right away out from between the two inflamed, saturated nether lips. It seemed like the thong didn't want to leave the labia. The mother lifted each heel so her son could completely rid of her last stitch of clothing. He tossed the underwear behind him.

The earthy, musky bouquet of Maria's heated pussy, now uncovered, lunged out at John. He knew he was immediately addicted to his mother's sex scent. He inhaled over and over again as he leaned in toward the forbidden vagina, Maria, further parting her planted feet, opened her legs--and herself--to her son.

John stared at the place from which he had come 23 years ago. It was like a beautiful pink flower, awashed in honey-like wetness. The large inner lips were already swollen and protruding from the smooth outer lips. Above them was a neatly trimmed patch of black hair, also sodden. He could see the thick juice steadily trickle out of her pulsing hole.

Maria pushed her sex out at John in an obscene manner. The sight...the smell...the forbiddeness...all gave him such a head rush. Both women breathed heavily in anticipation. John leaned his head between Maria's thighs so that his facial lips just touched her vagina lips. He took one last deep inhale—wanting to get the pungent fragrance straight from the source. As he finished exhaling, he placed a sensuous, luxuriously long kiss on the wrinkled, slightly spread, and dewy pussy lips of his mother.

Maria soared, "Ohhhhhhhh, John!"

Heidi smiled and sighed, partly out of visual delight, and partly out of brief jealousy. But this was the plan all along: to give her lover to his mother. Oh, she knew, she could always join them for some hot threeway loving—like right now. But this was special. Her beautiful friend needed and wanted a man. She had dreamed about her son—why not make the dream a reality?

If I had an attractive son like John, and my husband cheated on me and made me feel worthless, I would do everything possible to make my son my new—and only—man.

John's other sense, of taste, was now hooked as well. It was the tanginess of her nectar which his mouth picked up from the damp sex lips. His tongue slithered out and steadily journeyed up and down, down and up the frenzied labia. Fresh sap emerged, making John's oral organ even happier.

"Eat your mother, baby," the Dominican encouraged. "Eat your mother! She wants it, needs it...from you!"

He wiggled his tongue in between the cunt petals, nudging the tip past the fleshy lapels, into her humid, syrupy depths.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhh! That's it! Stick your tongue in it, John! Stick your tongue in mommy's cunt!" Maria deliriously insisted.

Rockets started going off in his head when John heard the wanton verbiage. The enormity of the situation was starting to hit home. He was linked—sexually—to his mother. He was now eating her out. It was something he wanted for so long. He never thought it would be possible, that it would be just an illicit dream that would never come to fruition. But it has!

John doubled his effort, burrowing his intrepid tongue deeper into Maria's fiery, sexual cauldron. He lapped, wiggled, and stimulated the insides of her buttery crevice. His face was drowning in her flowing essence.

"Urgh! Oh! Ughhhhhh! John! My sweet Johnny! You eat me so FUCKING good!" Maria moaned euphorically.

Maria felt his hands slip under her rump and knead her hips and cheeks. She liked this additional sensation. Then a wicked thrill shot up her spine when she heard John make muffled grunting noises as he feasted on her willing snatch.

Purposefully, the 23 year old let his nose take a gentle swipe at Maria's clit.

"Ewwwwww!!!" she wailed, ramming her crotch up. Her public bone struck John's chin like a good left hook and startled him. She was so forgone in nirvana that she didn't even notice. He shook off the cobwebs and continued his oral mission.

He readjusted his position from kneeling to sitting, tilted his head diagonally, and commenced devouring Maria's cuntal lips. He took them in between his own lips and gently rolled them in his mouth, frequently nibbling on them. He would affectionately pull them, savor the spongy texture, and release them, enjoying how they springed back.

He loved her response: her breathing was shallow pants, while her fingers coursed through his hair.

"Uggggghhhhh, John! My sweet baby, John!"

Next, the well-hung son moved upward at his mother's pubic patch. He kissed the hair, licked it, and massaged his cheek against it. Then he rubbed his entire face against the black tuft. It was somewhat amusing as both slippery areas, his face and her pubic mound, slid against each other. Maria's hip-thrashing increased.

She cast her eyes down at her only offspring rollicking over her pubic area.

"Oh, John! You eat mommy's so damn goooooo—" Maria was caught in mid-groan. She felt her left leg being lifted and pushed even more outward. She cast her vision downward. Heidi had joined John between her thighs. The Italian swallowed hard, seeing her leg hang sexily over her girlfriend's shoulder.

John glided his tongue along the inside of Maria's right thigh, moving out to the knee area and thus allowing Heidi more access to his mother. In turn, Heidi's tongue dragged along the left thigh, heading inward.

"Oh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhh!" the Italian whimpered.

Heidi's tongue was now on inner thigh and soon...on her pussy. She widened her mouth to cover Maria's sweltering twat, and then sent out her tongue to lick it.

"Heidi!!!!!!!"

John sat on his feet, basking in the sight of his MILF girlfriend eat his MILF mother. Heidi's face--lips, nose, mouth, and chin—were buried in the Italian pussy. Maria began bouncing her bottom off the stained sofa. The Latin tongue corkscrewed into her sopping fuck-hole. More honey was released...down Heidi throat.

Maria could feel Heidi's cheeks sliding against her inner thighs as she ravaged her pussy with her feverish tongue. The Dominican changed tactics, now flickering at the ecstatic, pouty, drooling labia. Her tongue jabs were quick and to the point.

Maria was lost in animalistic, sexual euphoria. "Uggghhh! Argh! Argh!"

The sexy Latina pulled away just to get more comfortable. She tossed her hair to the side and cast her glassy eyes upon her friend's.

"Hmmm, Maria! You taste like I always imagined—delicious and hot!" She rammed her oil-covered face back into her girlfriend's hysterical vagina.

Enough watching. I want back in! John thought.

He pried open even wider his mother's right leg and nudged himself next to Heidi, shrugging his right shoulder against her left one. She complied, still licking at her friend's gash. She pushed apart Maria's other leg so that her both knees were bent and she was splayed open to the max. Heidi now concentrated her oral efforts on one side of the simmering snatch, allowing John to return and work on the other side.