The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horny mother's blue eyes rolled in her head, which spun lightly. She felt as if she was loosing her grasp on reality. She never had a ménage a trios in her life. She never had two people eating her out—or eating her out at the same time. The fact this was being performed by her son and best girlfriend fried her brain. Incest and bisexuality...a decadent combination!

She wailed, "Aaarrggghhhhhh! John! Heidi!"

Heidi and John were like busy bees, orally loving Maria. Their tongues licked at the mons, the lips, the inside of her thighs. The tips of the male and female tongues flickered and danced over the hot and bothered pussy, simultaneously tantalizing the outside of the labia, and a bit inside. Both mouths and throats took pleasure in the frothy tangy release. Both Heidi and John licked at the quivering inside thighs, smearing their mutual saliva and Maria's sap all over.

It was time...for Maria. "Ohhh! Ohhhh, I'm going to cum! Guys, I'm going to cum!"

Heidi ceased her oral adoration when she heard this. She leaned across to John and said, "Make your mom cum." She pulled out, sitting on the floor near the two incestuous lovers. She licked her lips at the new-found taste of her girlfriend's nectar. Heidi watched them like it was the 4th quarter in the Super Bowl.

John moved so that he was back in sole ownership of his mother's spasming and bubbling slit. Using his left hand, John plied open Maria's sex flesh to further reveal her clitoris. It stood up and seemed to pulse at him. He moved toward it and encased his lips around the pink nub of sensitive flesh and gently sucked it.

Maria screamed, "Ooooohhhhhhhh, gawwwdddd!"

Instantaneously, her sleek sexy legs jackknifed around John's neck. He, understanding her passion and the building climax, rammed his face deeper into her pussy.

"Aaaahhh, yes, my darling son! YES! Make mommy cum! Make me cum! Do me like that! Yessss! MAKE MOMMY CUM!"

His face-shoving into her orifice caused his nose to crash against her clit while he still manually exposed the wired nub. This was intentional. John rubbed his nose several times in a circular way against his mother's love pearl. The feminine flood increased. She squealed and tightened her legs' vise-like gripe on his neck.

John now suckled Maria's clit, occasionally letting his still-energetic tongue jab furiously and rapidly at the fleshy, highly-charged root. He held onto the sweaty thighs as his mother flayed around in carnal ecstasy.

"Yes! Johnny! Yes I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck yeah! Ohhhhh!"

John could feel the vaginal muscles contract against his tongue and her juices flowed like a roaring river. Though his neck began to ache, he did not tire. In fact he maximized his oral loving, his mind swept up in the depraved and hedonistic thought that he was causing his mother to climax.

Maria climaxed...for a long time. All the years of divorce, loneliness, shoving sex out of her life, letting it return through masturbation and now...the glorious end of it all! She literally rode her son's face to the blockbuster orgasm of her life.

Her curvy body shuddered almost violently as ecstasy overtook her like a tidal wave. He continued lapping away at Maria's soaked pussy, determined to swallow every bit of her tart, tasty juices.

As her convulsions dwindled and her breathing was starting to return to normal, John peeled away from Maria's humid crotch, and sat on his feet in front of her. Both of their bodies were covered in a sheen of perspiration. John's face and hair were encased the stickiness of his mother's syrup. She glanced down at him. His tongue repeatedly rolled over his lips like a kitten having just finished dinner. She chuckled at his attempt to lap at the nectar which was all over his lips and chin. Upon looking at his entire face, she chuckled even more.

"You look like a glazed donut," she joked.

Heidi, who had brought herself off again while John ate out Maria, moved in his direction and swiped her hand from his forehead down his right facial cheek. She licked at the gooey residue from her fingers.

"And tastes like one," the Latina added with a wink at Maria. "Delicious!"

The Italian giggled, then beamed at her son.

"John, that was absolutely astounding."

"I am glad you liked it, Mom."

**********************

The three naked lovers retired to Heidi's bedroom. The top of her king sized bed fit them well as they snuggled together, resting. They basked in the aftermath of an erotically charged evening. But the night was young.

About thirty minutes later, John's cock was the first to awaken. The fact that he was lying between two scorchingly hot MILFs did the trick. Maria took notice. Her eyes, which had been in a dream-like state, opened. She marveled at the strong, lengthy manhood rising from its slug-like nap. It was two-thirds tall and still growing. Her loins were starting to moisten. She glanced at her son. He had dozed off soon after they all got into bed. She rested her head on his chest and applied small kisses around his closest nipple.

"John, hmmm, honey. John, would you do something for me?"

He lifted his closed eyelids at his mother.

"Sure, Mom. What is it?"

"Would you fuck me...now?"

Groggily he asked, "I am sorry. What did you say?"

Maria responded self-assuredly. "Would you fuck me, your mother, right now?"

His eyes opened up like a new car's headlights. He saw his erection. He heard the request, twice. He then roughly started tapping Heidi on the nearest shoulder.

"What? What?" she garbled.

"Heidi! You have to get up. NOW!"

"What? Why? Is it a fire?"

"No. Well, yes. Sort of. Mom's on fire. She wants me to fuck her now. So I need you to get up so we have room." He started shoving his hands at her side.

She finally realized what was going on. "Ok, ok. Don't push." She rose out of the bed.

"Great! Sorry. Thanks!" John said quickly. Then he turned back to his mother, who was laughing at what just occurred.

He scooted down the bed and between her bent knees. Once again, the forbidden and enticing cunt was on display before him. The nether lips were pouting and looked needy. A fresh splash of oils made them look shiny. The pungency of her sex smell was increasing. Maria, his mother, was ready to be mounted!

The 23 year old leaned forward on his right hand, using the other to guide his prick into her salmon folder. The penile head was against the wet, softness of her sex lips. It edged through...into the yielding, balmy succulence of Maria's vaginal canal. Her engorged clit and pussy lips spread wide around his thick meat as the helmet popped into her slobbering cunt.

"Urrghhhh!" she grunted.

John paused, then inched a little more into his mother. Her initial tightness was breathtaking.

"Be gentle, sweetheart. Mommy hasn't been fucked in a long time."

He puffed, "No problem, Mom. I can tell. You are so fucking tight! I love it."

"Really?" she asked in earnest.

"Oh yeah, Mom!"

John leisurely see-sawed his fuck-club in and out of Maria, though he never completely withdrew.

The mother's breathing was become labored. "Oh, John. Your cock, it's just so incredible! I've never been stretched out before. It's...it's fucking awesome!"

He craned his neck downward and pressed his mouth against hers for a brief, but passionate kiss. This was his way of saying, "You're welcome."

A little more of his stimulated cock entered her creamy slit. He removed his guiding hand and was in a full push-up starting position. He let their sex organs and nature do the rest.

John continued moving forward, ever so gently. He inserted another inch into his mother. Maria's pink opening, lubricated with oncoming juices, welcomed the fleshy spear. The inflated labia seem to draw in his entering cock with glee. Her creamy, buttery insides quivered, squeezed him tight, and took in the frenzied shaft. Her soggy cuntal walls massaged him like a pliant, velvet glove.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Mom!" exhaled the horny son.

The taunt, sweltering confines of her pussy rippled along the entering shaft, accommodating itself to intake the entire length and girth.

"Ahhh!" Maria yelped as her hands went to his shoulders.

Within a few more seconds, the young man bottomed out. They grunted in unison as his balls careened against the silky skin of her buttocks...the entire cock buried from tip to root in her cunt. They paused, looking deep into each other's eyes in a heated combo of lust and love. He spoke.

"I am going to fuck you now, Mom. Just as you requested," John seductively analyzed. "I have my penis in your pretty pussy. I am about to fuck that pretty pussy and your beautiful body. Are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard, my son. I need it and want it! Fuck me! Do me, my beautiful boy, with your magnificent cock. This pussy and body is all yours! Claim it! FUCK ME NOW!"

Maria's hips started to buck up, spasming, as her arms flung around John's neck, crushing her soft breasts against his chest. It had been so long since she had felt a man inside her. However this wasn't just any man. This was her son. She was fucking her own son. The sinfulness of it had her mind reeling, and her mouth plastered against her son's.

Heidi was once again the cheerleader. "Yeah, John! Fuck your mother!"

John began to move in and out of Maria in a slow, deliberate motion, taking his time to build the heat and illicit excitement. Her cunt was a geyser, spilling out her honey, coating his dick and balls and her ass, along with drenching Heidi's bed covers.

He broke the kiss to get some air. He panted, "Ugghhh, ugghh! Oh, Mom! Ugghh!"

"Arggghhhh! Ah-oh! Yessssss!"

The studly son turned up the jets, now pistoning in and out of his horny parent with more hunger and fury. It seemed like he was trying to push Maria through the mattress. He bent his head to orally capture a shaking breast.

"Ooohhhhh!" Maria shrieked as his mouth covered a straining nipple.

She arched her body up against him for two reasons. One was to give him more access to the nipple and tit he was concentrating on. He picked up on this gesture and greedily lapped at the hardened teat and the curve of the breast. The other reason was so that his thrusting phallus rubbed her clit, increasing the intensity of her pleasure.

She hugged his neck as he mouthed her now just like he did when he was baby. She kissed the top of his head and let her fingers quickly travel through his hair. When he released the nipple, she was disappointed. But the disappointment lasted only a second or two as the enthralling sensation of this monumental screwing brought gratification back to her mind.

John was fucking his desperately horny mother with hard, penetrating strokes. Up and down his lean young ass heaved he jabbed his aching penis in and out of the sweltering cavity.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugggghhhhh!" he stuttered with bated breath.

Maria, in turn, shoved back with equal lust. She thrusted her pelvis at him, meeting him stroke for stroke. She whorishly grounded her hips as she mashed her eager, inflamed clitoris against the base of John's shaft. She was in white-hot, animalistic heat, and in rhythmic synchronicity with her son. She couldn't get enough of him. She lifted her ass off the bed and shoved her twat up to suck in the young cock. The more she rolled those shapely ass-cheeks, the more of her son's meat was pulled into her famished cunt and the more her clit was excited.

Relishing in the forbidden aspect of this union and getting the screwing she so wanted, the 41-year old hooked her long, sleek legs around John's thighs and butt. This sunk him deeper in her churning, buttery channel. The inside of her sex pulled his erection in, jubilantly wrapping the dick in its slippery, muggy grasp and awarding it with a new coat of juices.

Maria took her son's face in her heads. She saw in him the wantonness, the "usual" love of a son for his mother, the taboo love he had been exuding, and the genuine desire to please her physically. She felt the same for him. She didn't care about society or anything else. He wanted her as a woman, and vice versa. She kissed him...deep in the mouth. Their tongues slithered out, snaking and swirling over each other...almost in time with their grinding nether regions.

"I love you, John" she pledged.

"I love you too, Mom."

It was from this mutual exchange John found new staying power. His hips were moving up and down in a blur. Over and over again he plowed deep into his mother, spattering her oils over his bouncing nuts and taut thighs. His balls were making a loud slapping sound as they hit the cheeks of Maria's buttocks.

She slid both hands down along John's perspired back to his flexing hips and clasped both cheeks into her hands. She repeatedly squeezed his ass like it was ripe fruit as his steel-hard prick jackhammered in and out of her flooded, agape pussy.

John soon announced his arrival. "Oh, I'm gonna cum. Mom! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum inside me, honey. Cum inside Mommy," the sluttish mother instructed decadently.

He felt his balls tighten. "Oh yes! Yes! This is it! Mom, I'm cummmming! Ugghhh!"

The son thought he was going to pass out as the first shot of cum belched from his frenzied cock. He didn't pass out. Instead he gripped the bed covering and released another jet of hot, white jizz deep into his mother's spasming cunt.

Maria felt the molten liquid hit the back of the inside of her vagina. It was then she felt her own orgasmic wave envelope her body and senses.

"Ohhhhhh, John! I am going to cum too!" She enhanced her body thrusts to get her closer to the finish line.

John was ejaculating wildly into his mother. It was almost like this was his first time. His dick pounded her twat, releasing squirt after squirt of his milk into her receptive orifice. With eyes closed, he twirled his head around and around. He immersed himself in the electric feel of the fuck, and the fact that this incredible, indescribable lay was with his mother. His hot, beautifully sexy, cougar mother.

Maria was spiraling into her own climax. She wasn't sure if it would be equaled to and better than her previous one that evening. She did know it was going to be phenomenal.

"Almost there! Almost! Almost," she broadcasted with urgency.

John was unloading the final stream of cum when Maria's orgasm hit her like a Mack truck.

"Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!" she screamed in a guttural tone.

Maria's orgasm eclipsed her mind and body. Her pelvis bounced like a basketball as a tsunami of release, both liquid and physical, was brought forth. Her sexual seizure crashed against John's body, which had started to wind down as the last of his milk was launched into his mother's vagina.

"Johnnnnnn! I'm cummmmminggg!"

Her convulsions and X-rated exclamation reinvigorated the young stud. Though he had completely unloaded his spunk, his still-hard dick continued plowing away inside the overheating, torrential cunt.

His revitalized fucking, in turn, made her climax that much more intense.

"That's it, baby!" Maria cheered. "Fuck me more! Fuck Momma while she cums! Oh you nasty, dirty, nasty boy Fuck me more!"

John recommenced thrusting, with new vigor, in and out of the flooded snatch. He reached under and grabbed hold of her sweaty ass. Maria bucked wildly and with abandon under him. Her sexy body quivered and shuddered as her pleasure peaked. Torrents of mother's and son's secretions poured out of her frenetic vaginal opening. Heidi's newly purchased bed loudly creaked as if it was years old.

She stammered, "Ugh! Ugh! Oh! Ugh!"

His vocals were similar to a grunting gorilla, and overlapped her cries.

The climaxing mother groaned piercingly and went into body-wracking spasms as she writhed in ecstasy. She flung her body upward to repeat the friction between her bloated clit and his still-fucking cock. He in turn slammed his prick into her anxious, sopping, ograsming cunt.

"Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me with that gorgeous cock! Fuck Mommy while I'm cumming! Yes, sweetie, my sweet son! Mommy's cumming! Yesssssss!"

"Ohhhhhh, Mooommmmm!"

********

Four months later in Pleasantville, New York a man and woman were just finishing up removing items from the last of the cardboard boxes. They had just arrived from Vermont and were setting up their new home. The phone rang. The woman walked into the kitchen where the cordless was humming. She picked it up and glanced at the caller id, her gold wedding ring catching the sunlight.

"Hey you! Yes, this is our new number. So when are you coming out to see us?"

The man strolled up behind the woman, standing right against her. He wrapped his arms around her flat stomach. The hand bearing his wedding ring overlapped the other hand.

"You're moving to White Plains?! That's right near us. That's great!"

He began grinding his crotch against her curvaceous, denim-covered ass. His cock, locked in his underwear and own jeans, lurched forward.

The woman smiled wickedly, enjoying the hardening, stroking sensation. She brought down her right hand and glided it over the outside of his thigh.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go. Something's come up," she said. The same fingers now nudged in between her ass cheeks and his crotch. Her fingers traced the curve of the growing bulge, then gave it a loving squeeze.

"Yeah, that!" She replied to the knowing question from the caller. She squeezed and traced the protrusion again.

"Ok. Bye, Heidi." She clicked off the phone and placed it on the kitchen counter. The woman then turned to face the man. They smiled at each other. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His went around her waist. Their mouths met in a long, slow, wet kiss.