The Plan

Story Info
Mother and daughter concoct plan to seduce Dad.
3.4k words
4.47
96.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough. Her dad, James would always walk around the house only in his briefs. His daughter, Debi who was turning 19 in a couple of weeks, was a stunning example of a nubile young beauty...and still very much a virgin! With long blonde hair, pouty lips, and a just budding slender figure, her tits were late in developing so they were alot smaller than the other girls. But they were perfect in their own little way, jutting out from her chest like a couple of small pears. In short, she was becoming every bit a woman, but her appearance was that of a much younger girl.

Her dad was a handsome 37 years old and average looking with a small pooch. He would walk around the house in his briefs because it was more comfortable. He had done this ever since Debi could remember. They used to sit like that together in their underwear watching cartoons until only a few years ago, when her daddy told her they shouldn't do that anymore because she was getting older and starting to develop. Debi was disappointed because she was getting to where she would start feeling things she had never felt before. Her body would get warm. And a tingle would come to that place between her legs that daddys should never know about.

But now that she was older and knew what those feelings were, she got extremely hot, still, seeing her dad walk around in his tight shorts. She could always see the outline of the head of his big cock. And it was not small by anyones standards. She could also see the weight of his balls stretching the material below his manhood. "He must have HUGE balls.", she thought to herself on more than one occassion. Seeing her dad like this made her horny as hell.

She knew to want her dad in a sexual way was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. Every time when he would walk thru the house in his scivies, she would get so wet. Her nipples, like very hard pencil erasers, would become so erect, they would show through her padded bra. She was at odds. She wanted him, but was afraid he'd tell her mom. And she was afraid she'd be rejected. But she put her plan into motion anyway.

She thought, "If I could only get him to pay attention, I could probably get into his pants. Or maybe it would be easier if I seduced him while he was sleeping." Many things went through her mind on how to accomplish this task. She decided what was good for the goose, was good for the gander. She would make it impossible for him to ignore her. She would start walking around the house in her scimpy underwear or lingerie too. This should get him to take notice of her.

She was old enough to shop for lingerie now, and had quite an extensive collection. Up 'til now, she had only tried the garments on. She'd never actually let anyone see her with them on because she thought her tits were too small for anyone to appreciate. But she was wrong. The first time mom was out and dad was walking around almost naked, she went and put on a lavander teddy that was so sheer, she might as well have worn nothing at all. Her breasts were visible through the material, as was her sparsley blonde pubes. She was a vision of beauty that any man would've given his left nut to fuck.

She came down from her room and her dad was laying on the sofa, in his briefs, watching something on t.v. She walked in front of her dad, who couldn't help but notice her in her teddy, and acted like she was looking for something by the t.v. set. He watched her as she bent over.

"Whatcha lookin for, honey?", he asked as he saw the material snug itself way up into her crack.

"A video I left down here last nite.", was all she could think of to say.

He was starting to get an erection from looking at his daughter bent over, her 'camel toe' staring him right in the face. "I could give this girl something to scream about.", he thought to himself. Then a wave of guilt rushed over him. "This is my daughter!", he thought.

Debi turned around just in time to see him adjust his now raging hard-on. But it was too late. She had seen him already. He was embarrassed, and told her so. "By the way, where did you get this little outfit?" he asked her.

She had gotten it at Victorias Secret, but said, "Do you like it?" "Well, honey, it's wrong for a father to talk about such things with his daughter. But yes, I like it very much. It makes you look...older." he replied.

She then walked over to her father and gave him a big hug. It was a long embrace and she could feel herself getting wetter by the second as she felt her dad pull her close to him. "Dad", she said, "do I look sexy to you?" He asked her how he was supposed to answer that, now that had this raging hard-on. He was leaking precum and she could see it.

With that, she slowly started to peel off the little straps of her teddy. Her dad stopped her right there and said "What do you think you're doing?"

"I want to see if you think I'm sexy." "Jesus", he thought to himself. "How could she think I don't see that she's a gorgeous 18 year old virgin, aching to be seduced."

He was speechless as she continued to take off her teddy in a manner that almost made him cum right there. Once the top was down over her pert little tits, he almost lost it. He took one into his mouth and began to gently nibble an suck on it. His whole mouth engulfed her breast and she was loving it. The nipple hardened in his mouth. That only served to make him more rigid and leak more cream from his now throbbing manhood.

"That feels really good, Dad. It makes me tingle...you know...down there. And I'm leaking right now just like you. Here, feel." She took his hand and put it over her sparse, little blonde mound. He could feel the heat from her sex inches before he touched her. He could smell her sweet aroma - that smell of female want. Oh, how sweet she looked, felt and smelled. He wondered if she tasted as sweet.

As she guided his hand to her 'special place', her other hand meekishly and absent-mindedly reached for his member through his underwear. She felt his wetness...and he was sooo hard!. She could not believe how any woman could fit it inside of her. It was just too monstrous. It wasn't that he had a long cock. It was only about 5 inches, but it was very thick. She compared its size to that of a maglite.

Her daddy could not believe what was happening to him. "Honey, we really shouldn't be doing this. You're my daughter for chrissakes!"" he said, "Mom, would have my ass!"

She looked her dad with a look of lust and want. "Dad, I love you and want you to teach me about sex. I have for some time now. I don't want to do it with other boys first. I want to learn right. Mom, always made no secrets that you made her very happy. Why should she get all the fun? Besides, she's not here now and should be gone for a while. So we have all the time we want. Pleeeease?"

He looked at her and became so hard he thought he would rip open. He felt like steel. So sensitive to the touch. It might go off at any second! He moved his fingers a little to find they sunk into her easily. Her pussy was so slippery, it was unbelieveable. "I actually have my fingers inside my little girl's pussy!" She moaned as he sunk in a little deeper, then pulled out and massaged her clit ever so lightly.

Meanwhile, Debi was stroking his manhood through the fabric. She could feel it pulse at her touch. It startled her. She pulled down his waistband. She wanted to feel this hunk of manflesh in her hand. She could barely get her hand around it. And it was leaking precum onto her hand. This seemed very nasty to her and she became even more stimulated.

She made him stop touching her and got up, took the rest of her teddy off and kneeled down in front of her father. "Teach me how to give head, dad."

He knew he'd died and gone to heaven. "OK, honey. First, is never let your teeth scrape a guys penis. Second, is..."

"No, dad, I mean SHOW me how to do it. I want to learn how to suck a man's cock by you letting me practice on you. C'mon dad, we've already gone this far."

"Are you sure? I mean I'm your father. Don't you think that's kinda weird?" He wanted to make sure she really wanted to do this, still not believing his eyes or ears.

"Yes dad, I'm positive. Mom's out. We're here. You are almost naked. I'm all naked. We're both very horny. Jeez, I'm almost 18 and you still see me as a little girl..." She rambled on, until her dad grabbed her head and gave her a long wet, deep kiss. Hwne they broke, he took her head in his hands and guided her to his hard, engorged missle.

"Open your mouth and use your lips to gently stroke it, Deb."

She did as she was told and he moaned as her wet lips opened slightly at the end of his prick. She tasted his precum. Kinda salty, but not repulsive, as horny as she was. She opened her pretty little mouth a little more and took more of him. He moaned louder. She could feel him pulse in her mouth.

"OK, now lick up and down the sides slowly and use your lips too. Lick my balls. Be creative. Just don't be rough."

"Like this?", she said...and took about half of his monster into her mouth. It was a strain, but in her fervor, she had no problem. She wanted to give herself to him. Be his. She wanted him to take her any way he wished, and she didn't even know how that was,. never having had sex before. She loved her daddy. She wanted to see him shoot his stuff. She moved her tongue up and down his shaft. She used her lips to put her mouth on it like a corn cob and slide her lips up and down it.

He sensed he was geting close. He could feel her lips slide along his member as it leaked clear, gooey liquid from the slit at the end of his buzzing dick. He felt her tongue move slightly as she put her mouth over him and tried to get as much of it into her mouth as she could. She was really trying to take it all. He reached for her nipples, found them and gave them a little tug. She squealed and took more of his cock. It stretched her mouth into a large 'O'. She looked so sexy. Just like her mom. Jeez, these two were just alike. He thought he was the luckiest man alive, being able to fuck both of these beautiful women.

The burning sensation in his balls was building up and it felt like it was going to burst at any second. Debi was sucking him really good now. She was really getting the hang of it. As she was working her dad over, he was just about ready to explode. All of a sudden, they heard keys in the door!

"Shit, your mom's home." He was panicking, but Debi wasn't finished whit the task at hand and wasn't moving. "Fuck!", he thought, "I'm fucked." And in walked his wife with a video. Her daughter made no attempt to hide what they were doing.

Kelly, his wife, looked at them and said, "OK, you two. Are you having fun?"

James cringed, but his cock would not go down. He tried to remove his daughters head from his cock, but she would have none of it. She just kept working her dad over. And even though he was about to spray cum everywhere, he just knew he was in trouble.

Debi lifted her head off her fathers cock to say "Yeah mom, I'm having a blast. I've just about got him ready for us. He taught me how to suck. This is great mom. Just like you said. It makes me sooooo wet too." Then she dove back down onto his tool.

James slowly realized that this was a plan the two of them had hatched together. His cock was getting even hardr, if that was possible. He gave in to the maneuvering that was being lavished on his meat. He felt his balls start to boil. The feeling coming over him was a mixture of love, lust, need, and release.

As Debi worked him over, he told her he was going to shoot and that if she didn't want to swallow it she had better let go. She kept sucking. And then it happened.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh! I'm cummmmmmmmmmminnnnnnggg!' Pulse after pulse, he felt his cock throb in his little girl's orifice.

"Don't stop now, whatever you do, Deb." her mom said. "Remember what I told you. When he comes, take as much of it as you can and let him come in your mouth. If you can't take it all, that's OK. But don't let go until he's done. Debi shook her head as she took as much or her daddys cream as she could. Moving her tongue around his cockhead as he filled her sweet mouth with daddy cum.

He came for what seemed like a few minutes. "Aaaaaaahhh!" It was so intense. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh." He'd only had orgasms like that when Kelly swallowed his cock. Yes, Debi had been taught by the best, this much was very true.

Out of breath, James relaxed and reveled as his sweet daughter suckled on his by now resting dick. It was becoming slowly flaccid. Kelly came to him and gave him a wet kiss. "Did our baby make you feel good, James?", she asked as she started to disrobe. "Would you like to put your monster in her little cunt? You know she's gonna be tight. She's never had a man.

James was getting hard again, listening to his wife talk about him actually fucking their little girl.

"She came to me wanting to know about sex, James. I told her as much as I could, but there's only so much a girl can learn from her mother. Some things must be learned from a man. So I figured who better to teach our baby about sex than her father, who loves her and would be gentle with her.

Kelly was naked by now and James was not far from full staff. Debi stood up. "Debi, straddle your father. That way you can control how deep he can go. Remember what I said. It will hurt a little when he's 'there'.You have to get past that point, though for you to 'become a woman'."

Debi moved over her dad's rapidly growing meat. Easing herself down onto his manhood, she started to split open. Looking at her daddy, she pushed herself down a little at a time, until she could feel her daddy was against that place where a girl becomes a woman. He could feel it too. It felt like the end of her tunnel. It would never go all the way in. She was just too fucking tight.

Debi looked at her mother who was stroking herself watching this. "Mom, help me out a little here. It feels way too big!"

Kelly went to her daughter and gently pushed down on Debi's shoulders, forcing her down, a little at a time, on her father's cock. She winced in pain as her dad's now fully hard manmeat pierced her hymen. He stayed still for a few moments to let his baby girl get used to being a woman for the first time. Her hot wet cunt rippled and spasmed its muscles around his cockmeat. He could feel her creaming his cock. She was getting used to this strange new feeling. She knew she would be doing this alot.

"There baby, you're a woman now. How does it feel to have your father as deep inside you as he can be?" Kelly said, furiously frigging her own very drenched pussy now. "Fuck your father. Let him give it to you good. He will be gentle like I promised. You can decide how aggressive you want to be now. Have fun while I watch."

James' cock was only about halfway inside his daughter. He could feel her pussy sink down onto him as she pushed herself the rest of the way down, until her little clit was resting against his pubic bone. He felt his balls getting warm again. He wanted this to last.

Debi slowly started riding her dad. Grinding him front to back, side to side. Watching this made Kelly cum. She then got under the daughter/husband coupling and started to lick the cock that was plunging in and out of Debi, as well as tongue swiping her little pussy and fingering her clit as it was being ravaged.

Kelly wanted to cum again so she positioned herself above her husbands mouth and made him eat her sweet creamy snatch while she kissed her daughter, who was atop her dad. This was one happy family.

James could not last much longer. His balls were churning again, as was Kelly's pussy and Debi was looking like she was gonna come as well. The three of them moved in unison, all of them very hot and ready to come. Kelly was first.

Her cunt spasmed and shot cream onto her husbands face, the likes of which he'd never seen before. God, his wife was so fucking hot. That set his own orgasm off. This orgasm more intense than the first, he lurched upward into his offspring and unloaded what seemed like a pint of juice up his daughters tight little twat. It grabbed and clutched at him as he rampaged through her expanding and contracting tunnel.

Her dad's spasm made her own pussy start clenching and grasping her dads tool. She wanted to 'crush' his cock. As he dumped his load into her, she started cumming all over him. She flooded his pubic area with sweet musky moisture. His face and crotch were soaked with pussy juice, come and a little blood. Debi started to cream her dad's meat.

"Oooooooooooooooooohhhhh.", "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.", "fuuuucccccck meeeeeeeeeeee!", his daughter screamed. They all moved in unison...Kelly, Debi and James. "I'm gonna fill you uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp!!!", her dad yelled, and started bucking into his little girl as she bucked back. They both came, then collapsed together in a heap on the floor.

Basking in afterglow, her mom asked if sex was what she thought it would be.

"Oh mom, it was waaaaaaay better than I ever thought. But was this a one time thing or can I 'play' with dad from time to time?"

"You can do him anytime you like, sweetie. We'll keep him very busy, you and I. Whaddya think?"

"I'd like that very much, mom, thanks. I love you. And I love you too, dad. I'm so fucking lucky to have you two as parents."

"I love both of you very much, but don't I have a say in this", James kidded, as he thought what a lucky bastard he was. As euphoria settled over the family, they silently reflected on what had just happened as they all drifted off to sleep together.

This is my FIRST attempt at any sort of writing, aside from songs with my band. PLEASE VOTE on this story. I'd really like to know if I could learn to write well enough to entertain anyone. If you enjoy it, please let me know, if not, I'd like to know that also. Any criticisms are appreciated, thanks, FON.