The Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
Clara has bedded her teenage daughter Lucy.
907 words
4.29
40.8k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18.

*****

Clara Adasen was aghast as she looked over at the sleeping form beside her, in the lamp-light. The memories of the evening-before flooded her mind as she took stock of her actions. Lucy slept serenely on. Clara just couldn't believe how she had in a single evening seduced and taken her teenage daughter.

Eighteen year old Lucy had been quite innocent; needing her mother to show her how to please another woman. Lucy's face even slightly glistened from the dried girl-cum which her mother had squirted on her; Clara recalled forcibly holding the girl's head between her legs and feeling the ecstasy from the young girl's inexperienced but eager attempts at cunnilingus and all the orgasms they had given each other.

Her mental horror was compounded by the sense of betrayal she felt. Her own daughter; whom she was supposed to protect from danger she had herself predated upon to satisfy her carnal lust. Clara knew her daughter was not a virgin, but she knew the girl was otherwise chaste; having only had one serious boyfriend, a long-time sweetheart, and no obvious lustfulness of her own until her mother had tempted her into sapphic pleasure.

She reached out to touch her daughter's shoulder, naked like the rest of her. But Clara recoiled in disgust at the possibility that touching her little girl's bare skin again might turn her on again.

Lucy woke up gently and realised her mother was looking at her. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled softly. "Hello Mommy" she said happily. "I loved what you showed me last night; can we do it again? Can I make love to you again?"

Clara retreated as Lucy reached out to touch her mother's breasts. "No! You mustn't! We shouldn't! What we did last night was a mistake! A terrible mistake."

"But I loved it!"

"But I'm your mother. I shouldn't have done this to you. You're my daughter! I've cheated on your father, with you. It's just so wrong!" Clara cried, tears forming as she lost emotional control of herself.

"Oh Mommy, mommy" replied Lucy soothingly. She reached instead around her mother and pulled her into a comforting intimate embrace, that would have been non-sexual but for the fact that both of them were still naked.

Clara didn't resist her daughter's embrace, as she sobbed her shame. But she could feel her teenage daughter's naked skin against her own, their breasts pressing together and the heat of the girl. She sobbed harder as she realised the contact was making her wet for her daughter again.

Clara didn't realise until it was too late that one of Lucy's hands had snaked from the embrace and slid between her legs, the fingers slipping into Clara's pussy.

"I love you Mommy." Lucy whispered. "Let me make love to you again Mommy. It's not wrong; we're so close now, I love you so much; I need to show you."

Lucy kissed her mother, tasting salty tears and dried pussy juice on Clara's lips. Clara didn't want to but she felt herself responding; she didn't resist when her daughter's tongue invaded her mouth.

Clara's mind lost her reason, remembering where that tongue had been the night before. She needed it in there again. Her sex ached for her daughter's tongue.

Lucy's eyes were closed as she pulled apart the kiss and made her way blindly down her mother's body, kissing, licking, exploring again. She pushed her mother onto her back as she found Clara's breasts; she sucked on each of them, and used her fingers to caress and fondle them.

She descended down her mother, finding the passage from which she had entered the world eighteen years before and clamping her mouth on it, pushing her tongue inside as deep as she could go. She loved her mother's flavour.

Clara was beyond caring, thanks to her daughter's stimulation. She failed to notice the experience with which Lucy began to press her buttons as the teenage girl attacked the thirty-something woman's sex.

Lucy alternated between clit, lips and hole, and even slipping down between her mother's spread legs to her anus, revelling in the different tangy taste of Clara's rosebud. Lucy could feel her own wetness in her teenage pussy, but she knew she needed to satisfy her mother properly. Only then could she take care of her own horniness.

Clara was thrashing about as her daughter ate her out, building to a strong orgasm. Lucy was having trouble keeping her mother's thighs from crushing her head and also from her mother's hands which were now pressing her head down into this succulent pussy.

Clara cried out as she peaked, gushing yet more cum from within; giving her daughter another facial. Lucy loved it, she caught as much as she could, and savoured the sweet nectar.

Lucy relented her efforts and slid out from between her mother's legs, to stand beside the bed. "Rest now, mom." She said confidently and stroked her mother's hair.

Clara was expended. She looked up at her naked daughter. "Thank you" she said weakly. She watched as her daughter spun about and walked out of the bedroom. Exhaustion overwhelmed her and she fought to keep her eyes open as she watched her daughter's long legs and swaying hips from behind only to fail and sleep enveloped her once more.

Lucy smiled in the darkness of the corridor and whispered "Mission accomplished!"