The Plan Ch. 03

Story Info
I force my wife again.
1.4k words
4.47
41k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were times that I had to work on a Saturday, so when I told her I had to go in, it did not seem odd to her. Her Saturday routine was to wake up and take a bath and stay in her warm fuzzy robe all morning while she drank coffee and had her breakfast. She would not get dressed until around lunch time. Little did she know, that her habits would be very helpful for my next plan.

I went back to the adult book store and bought a set of sport cuffs with tethers. I also got some very good lube. These were in the a bag in the trunk of my car along with my stocking for my face.

I parked my car down the street and got the bag from the trunk and headed home. I sneaked back in the house and went down into the basement to wait. After what seemed to be hours, I heard the water running in the tub.

"It won't be long now." I thought"

I started to pace around and get impatient. I was planning to really go to the extreme today. I wanted to go where she would never let me go as myself. I was really nervous. She didn't call the cops yet but this might be pushing it.

Finally I heard the water drain from the tub.

"Soon, very soon." I said to my self.

After a while I could smell the coffee brewing and I heard her walking around the kitchen. It was time to go up stairs.

I went up the steps and slowly opened the door and looked out. Good, her back was towards me. I went through the door and sneaked up behind her. I put my arms around her.

"It's me." I whispered. "Don't do anything stupid and we can have some Saturday morning fun."

She stood very still.

"Oh god. Who are you?" She asked.

"Never mind that." I told her. "I'm going to let go of you. Don't turn around as I put your blindfold on."

I let her go and I got the blindfold out of my bag. She stood very still as I placed it over her eyes. I then got the cuffs and tethers out of the bag.

"I'm going to put cuffs on your wrists and ankles. Don't move." I whispered into her ear.

She did not move an inch as I placed the cuffs on her. I undid her robe and let it drop to the kitchen floor. I picked it up and folded it up and put on the table.

I walked her over to the front of the table and had her stand facing the table. I hooked the tethers to the cuffs.

"Spread your legs slave." I told her.

She spread her legs out so her feet were about two feet apart.

"I said spread them." I told her.

I spread them for her so that each foot was near a table leg. I secured each ankle cuff to a table leg with one of the tethers. I stood up and told her to bend over and lay on the table.

"No, please don't make me do this." She begged.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down to the table. I had her robe on the table as a pillow for her head. I tied the wrist tethers to the other table legs so she was secured to the top of the table with her ass and pussy open to my desires.

"You should know by now that you are my slut. When I am here, you can expect me to do want I please." I tell her. "For your wrong attitude you must be punished"

I walked over a smacked her on the ass hard enough to leave hand prints. She sucked her breath in but did not complain. I smacked again.

I moved my mouth close to her ear and whispered. "I think you enjoyed that." Then I lightly bit her ear lobe.

I stepped back and spanked her a dozen more times until she was whimpering. At the same time she was breathing very heavy and her ass was rolling around as much as she could move it being tied to the table.

"Are you my slut bitch?" I asked her.

"Yes, master." she answered in a shaky voice.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, master, very much."

I moved over behind her and got down on my knees so my face was in front of her red ass. I could see that her pussy was very wet, I opened her pussy with two of my my fingers and started to stretch it out using a circular motion. Then I added another finger and then another finger. When I thought she was ready I slid my hand into her.

"Oh my god.." She screamed.

I went slow at first as I moved my hand in and out. I slowly increased the speed. She started to pant in time with my thrusts. In and out I went. Her juices were really flowing and her legs were shaking. Her whole body stated to vibrate as she came. I pulled my hand out and she gave a big sigh and her body seems to deflate.

I was not finished with my slut slave yet. I spread her ass checks and leaned in and ran my tongue around her beautiful ass hole. This is another thing she would never let me do, anal is a no no. I licked her up and down and around. Her ass moved with me and I could tell she was tuned on by what I was doing.

I got the lube and poured a good amount over her hole and her crack. I started to circle her ass hole with one finger with just a slight amount of pressure. Around and around I went applying a little more pressure with each circle. The hole was starting to open for me. I added another finger to the dance.

My dick was as hard as I have ever seen it. I spread some lube on it. I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and started to fuck her cheeks. She was breathing very heavy.

"Do you like that slave? Does that feel good?"

"Yes, fuck my ass master." she whimpered.

I stopped fucking her checks and put the head of my cock at the entrance of her ass hole. I could not believe I was about to fuck her ass. Her ass pushed back and slid my cock slowly into her dark canal. I slowly shoved my cock all the way in as far as I could go.

"Fuck, that feels amazing." She said. It hurts so good, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I slid myself out and then slowly back in. She was so tight it was hard to move at first. I continued to slide in and out slowly. I did this a few times, each time increasing the speed until I was fucking her ass hard. The table moved with each inward push. Each thrust got easier to move and I pumped a little faster. The table was inching its way across the floor as I fucked her ass.

"Oh shit, Oh fuck, Oh god, fuck me, fuck, me, I'm your slut bitch." she was saying over and over as I pumper her hole.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked.

I just kept fucking her with deep fast thrusts until I started to cum.

She said "I can feel you cumming inside my ass."

She started to cum then. I finished and I pulled my cock out. Cum was dripping out of her ass hole.

I grabbed a towel a cleaned myself off.

I got dressed then untied the tethers that held her legs tied to the table. I took off the ankle cuffs put the cuffs and tethers in my bag. I told her not to move and undid the other tethers and cuffs. I put them in my bag.

"Stay on the table until you hear the front door close."

I dashed down the hall with my bag and went out the door. I ran down the street to my car. I actually went to work for a few hours.

When I came home I found her dressed and she asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch as if nothing happened in the morning.