The Plan Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife gets gang raped – sort of.
2k words
4.36
31.2k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night that we went to the bar was wild. For my next assault I wanted to find some special props.

I wanted to have the ability to change my voice so I wouldn't need to whisper all the time. I looked around the local stores but I couldn't find what I needed. I started to serf the web but found that I was going to have to invent want I wanted.

I bought one of those voice changers that works over the phone and a throat microphone. I plugged the microphone into the voice changer and tried out the rig. I did not like how the system worked. There were plenty of voice options but I did not like the microphone. I thought she would still hear me because I had to talk too loud to get the microphone to pick up my voice.

I bought a new microphone. I got one of the type that rock stars use on stage. This worked better but the voice changer needed to be modified. The system would not work as it was. I deconstructed it and removed the speaker and the keypad. I added wires to both of them I put the speaker on a headband and the keypad on a wristband.

Now when I spoke into the microphone the new voice that came out of the speaker made me sound taller and I could control the voice by switching the toggles on my wrist. This worked great. I practiced with the switches until I found just what I wanted.

I went back to the adult book store and picked up some items for my bag of tricks.

For those of you that have been following my story, I guess I need to give you some more background. Most of what I have done comes from fantasies that my wife has at one time or another told me about. There are a few times that I have gone astray and done what I wanted, but mostly these games of mine are right out of her dirty little mind. I'm still not sure if she knows it is me, but I am trying to make it more difficult for her to decide if it is or not.

I picked a day that she was off from work. I called out sick but acted like I went to work. I waited for her to wake up and go into the shower. As soon as she was in the shower I went into the bedroom and installed the tethers to the head board and foot board of the bed. I also got sport cuffs and the blind fold out of my bag and laid them on the bed. I put the other props on the dresser along with the voice changer gear.

The shower turned off. I knew that she would dry off before coming back into the bedroom. I got behind the door so when she opened it she would not be able to see me. I pulled my stocking over my face.

She opened the door and stepped into the room. When she saw the tethers on the bed she stopped dead in her tracks. I rushed forward and pushed her towards the bed and picked her up and tossed her face down onto the bed. I quickly held her down with my body and forced the blindfold over her eyes. She was struggling but I was able to secure first one hand then the other into the cuffs and get her tied to the tethers. Once I had her hands tied I pulled the tight. I then put the cuffs on her ankles and tied her legs to the foot board. I spread her legs apart by tightening the tethers. I placed some pillows under her so her ass and pussy were displayed for me.

"Oh god, don't hurt me." she pleaded."

I took off my stocking and my clothes. I put on my voice changer and turned it on. I pressed the first voice.

"Hello my slut bitch. Did you enjoy the bar the other night?"

"I don't remember all of it." she said. "I did everything you told me to do."

I started to ran my hand over the inside of her thigh.

"Yes you did. I think you liked other people touching you. So today I have some friends with me who want to fuck you." I told her.

"No, oh please, no." she begged.

I removed my hand and smacked her ass.

"I tell you what you want slave." I told her.

I had picked up some various size extensions to use today. I put on a two inch one to start. I used some lube to make sure there are no issues. I slapped her ass again.

"Are you ready to get fucked by my first friend?'"

"Yes master," She said

I pushed a toggle switch to change my voice."

"Your right, she is fucking hot. Here I come sweaty." I told her.

I climbed on the bed and moved between her legs. I used both hands and put fingers into her pussy and spread her lips out. Then I pushed my fingers in and found her pussy wet and ready. She moaned when my fingers entered her. I removed my fingers and moved up and slowly drove my extended cock into her cunt. I keep a steady rhythm as I pumped in and out.

"You have a fantastic pussy sweaty." I said with my new voice.

"Thank you sir." she said. As she began to breath heaver.

With the extension I could not feel her pussy as well as if I was using just my cock. I did not want to cum because I wanted to have more of the gang fuck her. I had to time this just right. It had to feel like the real thing to her. I increased my speed as I sensed that she was nearing her orgasm.

"That's right sweaty, I love fucking your tight pussy. I can feel how wet your getting. Your so fucking hot Let yourself go."

"FUCK." She cried out as she started to cum.

I pumped a few more times and then pulled out of her pussy.. I slid off of the bed then I hit the switch for my first voice.

"That's a good slave. You gave my friend a nice ride. He is leaving now and another one is getting ready to enjoy your fruits. His dick is bigger then the last one."

I pulled out the four inch extension and put it rolled it on to my cock. I did not think I need any lube but used some just to make it easy.

I hit the switch to make a new voice.

"I enjoyed the last show but I enjoy doing more then watching. Are you ready for me slut?

"Oh my god. I don't know." she said.

I slapped her ass again.

"Yes master." She said.

I got back up between her legs and slid my cock right into her open pussy. She gasped. I slid in and out a few times and each time I got a little deeper until I was was all the way in. I started fucking her faster then with the last cock. I wanted to seem like different people.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me harder." She said.

I started pumping her hard. In and out as deep as I could ram it. Her pussy was oozing juices. I fucked like this until I almost came myself and then I pushed once more deep into her and stopped.

"Fuck, that was amazing." she panted.

I pulled out and got off the bed. I flipped the switch to my first voice.

"That was my second friend, He sure enjoyed himself. My third friend does not have a long cock but has a wide cock that I'm sure you will find interesting."

I changed me extension to one that adds girth.

"I don't know if I can take any more"

I slapped her ass a couple of times. I then moved the microphone out of the way and leaned over and put my face between her ass cheeks and ran my tongue around her ass hole. She moaned and her hips started to rock back and forth as I rotated my tongue around her hole. I stopped licking her and moved my face away. I slapped her ass again. I put the microphone back in place

"No more complaints slave." I said.

"Yes master." She said in a weak voice.

I switched to the next voice. "My turn." I said

I got behind her and used my fingers to start spreading her pussy out to make room for this wide extension. I put three fingers in and moved my hand around in a slow circular pattern to stretch her lips out. Her body started to follow my movement and she was giving off a low purring sound. Her pussy was ready after a few moments.

"Here comes my big dick. Is you pussy ready for me?" I asked.

"Put it in, fuck me. Get this over with" She quietly said.

I worked the wide cock into my wife's dripping pussy. It was a bit tight a first but after a few strokes hey silky pussy opened up and I could move in and out at will. As I continued to ram this beer can size cock into her she started to pant with every forward thrust.

"You like my fat prick, don't you slut.?" I asked her.

"Just fuck me and shut up." She responded.

So I pounded away until she had her next orgasm. It was hard for me not to cum, but I stopped once again and pulled out.

"She really liked my fat boy." I said.

I switched back to the first voice."

"She sure did. You can go now."

I removed the extension. I put all the extensions into my bag to give her a little break.

"My friends have gone. Now it's just you and me, my slut." I said.

Her pussy was wide open with her fluids dripping out onto the sheets. She was breathing heavy with anticipation.

"You pussy looks worn out." I said." Maybe I should use another hole"

"Do you want me to blow you, master?" She asked.

"I want to beg me to fuck you ass. " I tell her.

'NO. I can't stop you but I will not beg you for anything." she says.

I lube up my cock and climb onto the bed. I put the head of my dick at the entrance to her ass hole. I ram it all the in with quick shove. She throws her head back and screams out.

"FUCK"

Her ass is very tight. I slide in and out. It feels fucking fantastic after all of this built up sexual tension. After seven or eight strokes she can't help herself, her body starts to respond with pleasure. Her ass begins to come up to meet my down strokes.

"Fuck my ass, master. I do love this. I'm you sexy slut." she cried out.

My strokes get faster and faster. My balls are slapping into her soaking wet pussy. It does not take me long to shot my load into her ass. I pull out and slide off of the bed. I look her over. Her pussy lips are open and my cum is dripping out of her ass and into her cunt. What an amazing sight.

I put a blanket over her.

"I'm going to get cleaned up before I let you go. Take a nap." I tell her.

I put my equipment in my bag and go into the bathroom and take a shower. I came back out and got dressed. I found that she seemed to be sleeping. I undid the ankle tethers and cuffs and put them in my bag. I carefully undid the rest tethers and cuffs and put them in my bag. She did not wake up. She was still laying there with the blindfold on.

I left the house and went for a long ride.

I came home when I would if I had gone to work.

'Hi hon, I'm home." I called out.

She came around the corner and gave me a big kiss.

"How was your day?' I asked her.

"Fine, you know, the usual." She said.