The Planet of Females Pt. 01

Story Info
A planet where Females reign and rule.
7.3k words
3.24
31.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended to be the first part of a fiction series featuring some inhabitants of a far planet named Elien. Life on that planet revolves around Female supremacy in a context of sadomasochism, religious sexuality and lesbianism.

Actually, this first part is divided in two subparts.

The first is an introduction that sets the scene. Some readers might find it somewhat complex, I thought however that it would be helpful in reading the next parts to come.

The second subpart is some sort of a snapshot of life on Elien. The next parts will be on that model, providing descriptions of various aspects of the existence the inhabitants of the Planet of Females.

*****

Introduction

A planet, its inhabitants, and their special customs

Elien, a small planet in constellation Sappho, located at millions of light-years from Earth, has a mass equivalent to one hundredth of the Earth's. It enjoys an exceptionally mild tropical or near-tropical climate, without extremes or cataclysms, and is blessed by beautiful landscapes and a diverse topography. All year long, the global average temperature is about 72 degrees Fahrenheit. The planet's economy is based on trade, tourism, agriculture, cattle rearing, hunting and fishing. Natural resources are abundant. The total population is a little over 2 million people. For nearly a century, Elien is entirely dominated by the Female people, organized as a theocracy centered on the worship of Goddess Gynea [from the Greek gynos: "female"].

More than forty years ago, this Female people was able to conquer the fifth and last nation that was still free on the planet, composed mainly of masochistic males. This was a rather easy victory as its opponents were not broken to warfare. Most of the time, these males were submitting to their Female counterparts in their own nation, both in their everyday and sexual life, making the nation a weak entity deprived of any solid structure. After a brief war of two months at sea and on land, the Females were able to impose the armistice conditions. The males became their slaves, and their female fellow citizens suffered the same fate or were incorporated into the Female population after thorough scrutiny based on race. However most of the vanquished males were happy to submit to a new Female race. Since then, the Female people rules that last unconquered territory and, therefore, the entire planet.

Politically and administratively, the Queendom is divided into five provinces, each one under the authority of a Priestess-Governess. And the five Priestesses-Governesses are subordinate to Alpha, the High Priestess, who is also head of the planetary government and first delegate of Goddess Gynea. Alpha's palace is located in Gynepolis, capital of the Queendom, where 800,000 people - including the slaves - are living. It stands in the part of the city encompassing the Great Temple of Goddess Gynea and its dependencies. The Goddess is a human, mortal Female. Everything on the planet is centered on Her worship. A cruel and sadistic worship based on Female supremacy. Males are considered lowly creatures, ranked at the bottom hierarchical level. For the Females of Gynea, males are slaves used for work, breeding and sexual pleasure.

On Elien, the social structure under Goddess Gynea - the Supreme Being on Whom everybody and everything depends and to Whom everybody and everything is subordinate - comprises four levels. The highest level is the clergy, itself divided in two sub-levels, the high and low clergies. The high clergy, lead by the High Priestess Alpha, is made up of twenty priestesses, of whom fifteen live and officiate at the Great Temple of Gynepolis and five in the capitals of the five provinces, where there are also less grandiose temples. It leads all government affairs, similar to a ministerial cabinet, under a political body called the Sacerdotal Senate. The low clergy comprises two religious communities: the cloistered contemplative worshippers and the servants. The latter community is the only clergy group where males are admitted in a slave status. That second community also admits Females, albeit on a voluntary basis. Often, young Females receive the status of servant at the instigation of their families hoping that they might one day become contemplative worshippers or even priestesses. The three other social classes are the nobility, the bourgeoisie and the plebs, the latter comprising Female servants and male slaves.

The political regime of Gynea is entirely based on a religious foundation. Government decisions and the behavior of each and every citizen abide by the Ten Commandments of Goddess Gynea, which are sternly applied by the high clergy. The High Priestess and the twenty other priestesses also act as members of the Sacerdotal Senate. The five priestesses-governesses heading the five provinces are responsible for the application of the Law of Gynea and the edicts adopted by the Sacerdotal Senate sitting at the Great Temple of Gynepolis. The Ten Commandments of Goddess Gynea are based on three main pillars: an erotico-religious worship of the Goddess; the complete submission of all males to the Females without exception; and a life of perversions and sadomasochism.

Since the last decisive military victory, more than forty years ago, the Gynean regime is very efficient at pairing and mixing its gynerotic-theological and economic components. As a result, the health of the economy is good, thanks to the abundant natural resources and to the wisdom of the Females in power.

Marriage is permitted only between Females. Although polygyny is allowed, as per the Law of Gynea, a Female having more than one spouse must ensure their care and subsistence. As a result, polygynous unions are almost exclusive to the nobility as they involve a high standard of living, although it is sometimes seen in some bourgeois households.

The population's reproductive capacity is maintained by breeding with male slaves meeting specific physiological conditions. Representatives of the Gynean Government across the planet make sure that these conditions are met. For instance, each time a married Female couple wishes a pregnancy, the selection of the biological father must be approved by one of these representatives. The Ministry of Population has a demography unit that monitors the population level both globally and in each province. When needed, it can launch breeding programs or, inversely, prohibit breeding when the population level is considered too high. Also, population movements can be imposed in order to balance the demography across the planet for economic reasons. When a Female gives birth to a male child, that child automatically becomes a slave, and he can be sent away from his birthplace to serve where needed. The slaves can be assigned a multitude of tasks, such as the low daily-life chores like the cleaning and maintenance of homes and the care of Mistresses' assets and belongings, the care of horses and cattle, or military or guard duties, to name a few. Slaves of both sexes can breed among themselves, except that some specially selected males are kept to impregnate Females. Given Her sacred nature, Goddess Gynea is never impregnated by any male, and therefore has no descendants.

When Goddess Gynea deceases, the High Priestess takes Her place and Her name, and a new High Priestess is elected by a majority vote of the Sacerdotal Senate. When there is a vacancy among the Priestesses, names of candidates are submitted by high nobility sponsors. The election of a new Priestess is performed by the Sacerdotal Senate sitting in conclave by the rule of majority of voices. Once She obtains Her sacred status, the new Goddess does not deal any more with profane state business. She now lives to be worshipped, to devote Herself to Her pleasures, deviances and perversions without any limit, and to use Her power of life or death over every and all of Her subjects. She spends most of Her time in Her quarters at the Great Temple but She deigns to minimally mingle with Gyneans on special occasions and, even then, mostly to privileged relatives of members of the high clergy or of noble families.

According the the Gynean law, Goddess Gynea has property rights over each and every citizen of the planet. Naturally, She is very fond of Females. She likes to change often Her Female toys, sometimes every day, sometimes after a few weeks depending on the pleasure Her current toy gives Her. Hence, all over the planet, if a Priestess or any member of the high society sees a Female over 18 years old who might be appealing to the Goddess for any reason, she can take steps to have her sent to the Great Temple of Gynepolis to be used for the Goddess's pleasure.

In fact, parents of the high society often strive to have their daughters chosen as toys for the Goddess. When it happens, they show their pride to friends, acquaintances and family. Furthermore, all former sex toys of the Goddess are entitled to a hefty life pension but have to remain in either the Great Temple convent if they live in Gynepolis or in the temple of their state capital. Some could hope to be admitted to the low clergy when vacancies arise.

In the Gynean society, high-ranked Females of the clergy and nobility are very fond of black male slaves from the Nari people, in the equatorial region, for several reasons. These males are exceptionally athletic and enduring, they adorn long and thick penises, and, most of all, they have a masochistic temperament that makes them docile and submissive beings. The breeders (also called sires), the temple guards and the elite soldiers of the Gynean Army all come from this group of slaves. Some are trained to become work or pleasure horses. Once broken, they are harnessed for farm work or for use with carriages. Noble Females and temple authorities keep them in stables. Some other male slaves become gladiators, used in the violent games held regularly in the numerous arenas around the planet.

As a matter of fact, each year, on the birthday of the Goddess and during the whole preceding week, games are held at the Lesboseum in Gynepolis, which has a capacity of 100,000 people. The state generously provides free food and drinks as well as entertainment to all Gynean Females for the whole duration of these major holidays. The day of the Goddess Birthday Games, the Lesboseum is packed, as this is the only day of the year where Gynean Females can enjoy all the sexual perversities promoted by the regime and freely let go their deviances and kinks in public, for the pleasure of the Goddess, Who attends the celebrations along with Her followers behind the sheer white veils of Her Sacred Box in the Lesboseum. It is the only time during the year that the Goddess appears in public, although concealed.

The Big Day

A grandiose wedding

Himiltrude and her two mothers had arrived the day before from their remote estate located more than 15 miles from the capital of the province of Sapphona. The trip had been without any problem. As usual, the team of six well-trained black Nari human horses had covered the distance swiftly. When they disembarked their luxury couch carriage, the three women enjoyed patting their horses to thank them and gently caressing their naked athletic bodies covered with sweat, particularly their long dangling penises. They asked the Female driver to ensure that the stable girl performed the usual body care tasks when the horses would be in their stalls: showering and wiping them dry, give them moist feed and water and make them ejaculate. This last one action was customary practice among horse owners as a form of encouragement and reward for good equine behavior.

The two mothers had come to the capital to marry their daughter, Himiltrude, who was to become the third wife of Liutgard, a rich landowner noble lady living on a large estate in the suburb of the capital. Liutgard was 48 years old and Himiltrude was going to celebrate her 18th anniversary the day before the wedding. They had met more than a year before at a large gathering in the countryside and fell for each other right away. Liutgard had been looking for a true submissive at heart to complete her harem of two wives. She was herself submissive to Fredegond, the 57 years-old Female she had married first, and dominant to Isoldine, her second wife, aged 61. Putting variety in her marital sex life by the addition of a young spouse had been titillating her mind for quite some time.

Liutgard was seduced first by Himiltrude's young age, her rather timid look, her tall and slender body characterized by almost flat breasts, her long ginger hair flowing down to her bottom and her exquisite green eyes. Liutgard's natural beauty and enormous wealth inherited from one of her mothers made her an excellent prospect for any family with a young girl to marry. Himiltrude's mothers - well aware of the truly submissive nature of their daughter and attracted by the new wealth that she would bring to theirs - therefore readily accepted Liutgard's marriage proposal, subject to compliance to the Gynean law forbidding any marriage involving a minor Female. And they had guaranteed to the future dominant wife, although she didn't have any doubts, that Himiltrude was a genuine subservient. Having realized early her submissive nature, they had fostered her development in that way and trained her to strive for domination in every aspect of life, although not sexual domination as the Gynean law forbids sexual abuse of minors.

So the future Female groom and bride had to wait a few months before to be officially united under the law. The wedding date was chosen to be the very first day following the bride's 18th birthday.

The three guests were taken to their bedroom and were told that they could use all the facilities and call upon the estate's staff whenever they needed. The bride was to be prepared in the evening and in the morning of the next day for the ceremony scheduled for the afternoon. The spouses-to-be were not to see each other until then.

Himiltrude readily let herself be transformed to the taste of her groom as was the custom in the Queendom. And Liutgard had requested the thorough shaving of her bride's head with a very sharp razor blade except for the top center where the hair was to be kept. So the bride was bald-headed except for a thick braid of ginger hair that was going down to her bottom, just like an extra-long pony tail. The braid would be set to remain up above the scalp and then curved down behind the head and would be adorned with white bows in the morning of the wedding day.

The servant girls proceeded next to remove any other hair that could be left on any part of Himiltrude's body, even her eyebrows, according to Liutgard's instructions. The next task was to pierce her pristine clitoris to receive the diamond wedding ring the next day. The same procedure was done on Liutgard's clitoris to receive her third ring. Indeed it was considered in the Queendom that the wedding ring should be worn on the most intimate part of the Female's body as a more representative symbol of the union between spouses. The procedure went without any major problem despite some inevitable pain that would however be forgotten on the Big Day.

Finally, the servants had the young woman try on her bridal gown. It was a one-piece floor-length light white see-through veil that was to cover her entire pale naked body, including her head and face. An opening was made on top of the gown to let the long braid of hair fall down behind outside and two other openings for the hands.

At last, the bride was let free for the evening and night. She would be bathed the next day before her morning prayer to the Goddess. Her mothers told her to get to bed early as the next day was going to be not only memorable but certainly tiring. She readily obeyed as a good daughter but had some trouble getting asleep given all the anticipation that she was experiencing.

***

Early the next morning, the two devout ladies woke up their no less devout daughter and took her to the estate chapel for the prayer, making sure that they would not meet Liutgard there. The windowless high-ceiling room was exquisitely decorated with plush dark blue curtains covering all the walls and a thick white carpet covering the floor. Ten huge candelabras were permanently lit, and incense was filling the air. At one end of the room an alcove was housing the standard idol representing Gynea's vagina. This representation was widespread throughout the Queendom, although the quality and price of the idols varied with the wealth of the worshippers. Given the enormous financial means of Liutgard, the estate idol was six feet high and made of the highest grade of jade, with pure gold clitoris and labia.

The three worshippers were rid of their night gowns by a servant and lied down naked on the carpet face down with their arms extending forward. In unison, they began their oration, recited aloud, that lasted for an hour. They first said a prayer of thanksgiving to the Goddess for the blessing which She had granted to Himiltrude and her parents and then dared to implore Her to provide happiness to the bride and see that she be a faithful and obedient wife for the happiness of her spouse. Their prayers were interspersed with gregorian-like chants.

At the end of their worship, they went to their private bathroom for their morning ablutions, after which they had their breakfast. Himiltrude tried to hide her great nervousness but could not fool her parents, who did their best to calm her down. There were still two hours to be spent before the wedding ceremony that was to take place outside in the large garden. The hundreds of guests, arriving in their carriages drawn by two or four black human horses, were beginning to gather on the lawn. Tents had been set beside the estate's stable given the high number of additional horses gathered there for the occasion.

About an hour later, two servants came to take the bride and her parents to a room close to the patio door for her preparation. The two mothers could hear the soft music playing outside; they were unable to hide their tears when they saw their beloved daughter wearing her bridal gown, ready to be led outside. Liutgard was walked by the hands by her two wives to one side of a large and thick round mattress covered with a white satin sheet that had been set on the ground. White bows had been installed at regular intervals around the mattress.

Similarly, Himiltrude was taken by her two mothers to meet her Female groom and to pay her respects to the Priestess-Governess of the province, a close friend of Liutgard, who had arrived a few minutes before in her sedan chair carried by four tall and athletic eunuch horses. Everyone present then bowed to her.

The pristine beauty of Himiltrude made the admiration of all attending. Liutgard was imperial with her haughty allure, also wearing the same white see-through bridal gown that covered her entire body and head. The crowd was eager to see the ceremony begin. The two women went to stand before the Priestess-Governess, who was officiating.

Liutgard looked at her bride with lusty eyes and Himiltrude was adorable when she shyly blushed, her eyes down. The officer then began to pronounce the usual ritual address to the future spouses and witnessed the exchange of vows on behalf of the Goddess. The Queendom marriage legislation provided custom made vows adapted to the foreseen sexual lifestyle of the couple. Liutgard pledged to cherish her new wife, to take good care of her and to tender to all her material and sexual needs, primarily her need to submit. Himiltrude, for her part, promised to always be a faithful, obedient and submissive spouse.

Not far from the wedding officer was the special seat that was commonly used in those special circumstances. The seat, which was similar to a reclining gynecological examination chair, had plush dark blue upholstery and two leg holders.