The Planet of Females Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isoldine put her mouth forward and soon began sucking on Sheba's darting forked tongue to initiate a lustful play similar to French kissing. This went on for long minutes.

The audience was in awe and lust, all women fingering themselves in unison.

Then Isoldine opened her mouth wide, which prompted Sheba to push her powerful lean head inside, making steady progress. The woman, trying to accommodate as much of the snake's head as she could, was hungrily sucking on it, drooling abundantly.

Pompea almost fainted with lust, experiencing a violent orgasm. Liutgard and Himiltrude, for their part, were French kissing hotly, unable to refrain their horniness.

"Mmmmmmm... you are exemplary Female worshippers of Goddess Gynea! Isoldine is such an extreme submissive masochist! Your behavior is to be commended!" Pompea uttered in a voice filled with lust. "I can't wait to see your young indulge in your endless perversions."

"Yes, Most Reverend Pompea, you will have an overview tonight," Liutgard replied, before snapping her fingers to order some other wine. "I can't wait to have her bred, at your suggestion. My dream would be that she be pregnant as often as possible. It will be so erotic to see my frail, slender and delicate wife adorn a large protruding belly, especially in the last months of pregnancy!"

During this time, the eunuch was freeing Isoldine. He left Sheba wander around freely in the dungeon.

"Please, young lady, tell me... After seeing Isoldine fornicate with Sheba, would you like to imitate her some day?" Pompea inquired to Himiltrude.

"Ohhhhh... Yessss... Most Reverend Priestess-Governess!" Himiltrude replied right away.

"Yes, but would you have suggestions on anything that could be added that scene in order to increase the pleasure of your wife?" Pompea continued.

"Mmmmmmm... Yes, Most Reverend Priestess-Governess... That crossed my mind when I saw Isoldine and her Sheba... I would ask to have all my teeth removed so that I could take more of Sheba's head in my mouth, giving her more space, knowing that this would be more pleasurable to my beloved wife," Himiltrude answered before looking at Liutgard with half-ingenuous, half-horny eyes, while Sheba was smelling her feet with darts of her forked tongue.

"Oh, my Goddess!!" Liutgard sighed loudly, beginning to masturbate. "You are an absolute slutty wife!! Just put your finger on my clitoris, and I will orgasm right away thanks to your utter lewdness. I love you!!"

All the while Himiltrude's mothers were flooded by an immense pride for their daughter.

End of part I