The Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mixed up more bath oil with the dew and soaked in her tub, relishing the feel of the dew on her skin, which now seemed softer and more sensitive than ever before.

She moved Bernie back into her bedroom and went to bed, naked. Once again, she dreamed of being repeatedly ravished by disembodied cocks.

She spent the rest of her weekend naked, tending to Bernie, reading, exploring her own body and studying everything Margaret had written down. She even spent some time on her computer, exploring erotic fiction sites, watching porn -- another first for her -- and researching the plant. Odd, she thought, there was nothing about this strange plant on any of the search engines she used.

And every night that weekend, she dreamt of wild sex in public places, her body filled with cock.

The next week, everyone complimented Theresa on her new dresses and more than one person said she looked radiant. Her friends wondered if she had found a man, but she just smiled, saying nothing. Guys in the office started noticing her as well -- men who had never before even given her the time of day. While she liked the attention, she knew what they all wanted and easily brushed them aside.

Four months later, Theresa noticed some changes in her body. Her breasts had gotten a bit larger and her bras no longer fit. She also noticed curves she had never had before. She actually had the figure of a real woman, and she liked it. She had heard of girls developing later in life and wondered if that was the case.

She splurged on herself, had her hair done and bought more clothes, including dresses that were much shorter than she was used to wearing. Now that she had a body that people liked looking at, she wanted to show it off a bit. Guys who once brushed her aside now looked at her with lust burning in their eyes.

She also noticed her diet had changed somewhat. Normally, she lived off hamburgers, hot dogs and pizzas loaded with pepperoni. Lately, however, she had quit eating red meat and ate mostly salad, sometimes with some chicken. She had also quit drinking as much coffee and now either drank her tea or cold water.

At the same time, Bernie had responded to her loving care. The plant had grown considerably and the pustules were now four and a half to five inches long when soft, growing to six or even seven inches when fully hard. Every day, she sucked the pustules until they ejaculated in her throat, giving her the delicious cream she now craved. She collected the dew and used it every day in her bath and rubbed it into her skin.

Every night, she rubbed herself to orgasm and every night, she dreamed of being ravished with large, hard cocks.

Then it happened. One night, as she was sucking one of the pustules, another moved slightly. She noticed and placed the plant on the floor. She stood over it naked, her feet spread wide. As she watched, the pustule's stalk reached out and up toward her open pussy.

She wondered if this could be for real, and guided the pustule to her lower lips. The pustule grew warm and hard in her hands and slowly entered her, causing her to gasp out loud. She lowered herself on the thing, enjoying the sensation between her legs. As she watched, the penis moved up inside her and buried itself in her pussy. It began moving on its own, fucking her as she stood over the plant.

It was all she could do to stay upright and as the thing erupted inside her, she felt a giddy warmth followed by a powerful orgasm which nearly put her on the floor. She watched as the clear fluid ran out of her pussy. The pustule softened and fell out of her, but another moved in.

As she watched, the second hard penis took the place of the first and fucked her yet again, filling her with its fluid while giving her another mind-blowing orgasm.

The rest of the pustules on the plant took their turn, fucking her until she was little more than a quivering mass of female flesh. When all 12 of the plant's pustules finished, she looked down and saw her pussy was swollen and red, the lips gaping open, with a stream of clear fluid running down her legs.

She scooped up some of the fluid in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She tasted it and then swallowed everything in her hand.

Shocked and excited, she moved the plant back into her bedroom, bathed and went to bed. She slept better than she had in a long time and enjoyed her nightly dream-orgy.

The next night, she placed the plant on a table at the foot of her bed. She climbed on the bed naked and spread her legs wide while rubbing her wet pussy. The pustules grew hard and began moving toward her. She watched in eager anticipation, her mouth watering.

"Come on, Bernie," she hissed. "You can do it. Give it to me."

The first pustule found its way and pushed against her lips. She guided it inside her and watched as it fucked her juicy pussy.

"Oh, God, fuck me," she moaned. "Cum inside my pussy." The pustule emptied itself inside her and the next took its place. Her body was tingling as the thing filled her with its fluid. The second slid in easily and fucked her just as thoroughly. As she watched, two pustules worked their way up the bed and slid inside her as the second pulled out.

Shocked, she watched as the two hard pustules fucked her, spreading her pussy wider than she thought possible. She came hard as the two emptied themselves inside her, filling her womb with their fluid. More pustules came forward and fucked her spread pussy, only to be replaced by more. At one time, she had three of the hard things inside her pussy at the same time with another in her mouth and two more in her hands.

By the time all 12 had finished, Theresa was shaking from what felt like a constant never-ending orgasm. She collapsed from sheer exhaustion and slept peacefully the entire night, her dreams filled with images of hard cocks invading her willing and eager body.

A few days later, she stopped off to see Margaret at the little shop. The older woman almost didn't recognized the young shapely woman in her short dress, but soon realized she was addressing Theresa.

"You look fantastic," Margaret said. "Almost like a new woman. I take it things are going well with your plant?"

"Yes, that's what I wanted to talk to you about," Theresa said. "Have you ever heard any stories about these plants, you know, doing things?" Margaret smiled and nodded.

"I have heard stories, but to be honest, I always thought they were just rumors," she said. "But you seem to be doing well with yours, right?" Theresa nodded.

"Yeah, I really enjoy him a lot," she said, her face turning a bit red. "I've even given him a name."

"A name?" Margaret asked.

"Yeah. Bernie. That's what I call him," Theresa said.

"That's nice. I'm glad to hear things are working for you," Margaret said as Theresa headed for the door. "Let me know how things go, okay?"

"I will, thanks," Theresa said. Margaret smiled and watched the woman walk home.

A couple weeks later, Theresa got word at work that her mother had finally passed away. Sad, she attended the woman's funeral and saw to her final obligations. Her mother could be cruel at times, but she was always honest with her and she loved her daughter. The older woman's attorney contacted her and asked for her to come by his office.

He explained that while her mother's estate had been mostly liquidated to pay for her long-term care and her final obligations, she had set up a substantial interest-bearing account to ensure her daughter would have a decent income for the rest of her life.

"Your mom's financial planner will be overseeing this account, and after fees, taxes and a contribution to an IRA, you'll be receiving a stipend directly deposited into your bank account on the first of every month. Here's the first payment," he said, giving her a check. Theresa's eyes grew wide as she looked at the amount on the check.

"I'll be getting this much after everything every month?" she asked. The attorney nodded his head.

"Yes, Miss Hemmings, it'll be deposited on the first," he said. Theresa didn't know what to say. This was more than three times what she made every month at her law firm. Now, she could stay at home and fuck Bernie all day and night if she wanted.

"Thank you," she said, filling out and signing the forms for the direct deposit and the IRA. The next day, she turned in her two week notice. Her girl friends said they were sad to see her go and offered their best wishes.

A month after leaving the firm, Theresa woke up and put on her glasses and noticed something was wrong. She took the glasses off and realized she no longer needed them. After tending to Bernie, she examined herself in the mirror.

She had changed radically over the course of the last six months or so. Her body had filled out, her breasts stood proudly, her nipples hard as pencil erasers. She felt stronger and more confident than ever. She was comfortable being naked all day in her apartment, and often sat on her balcony naked with a cup of her tea and a book, often rubbing her pussy to the delight of the maintenance workers below her.

Her manner of dress had also changed. The floor-length granny dresses she used to wear had been replaced by short skirts -- including some micro-mini skirts that left nothing to the imagination -- and short tops. Sometimes she wore underwear but often went without, purposefully giving the men a good look at the treasure between her legs. She smiled, knowing that they would never get to taste what she had to offer. No 12 men could ever give her the sexual high she got from Bernie.

If she decided to go to the pool, she would wear the skimpiest micro-bikini possible and even showed up once with an open-sling suit that showed her pussy.

Then there was Bernie. She came to love the plant and loved caring for him. In return for taking care of him, he provided her with everything she needed. His creamy ejaculate gave her all the vitamins, proteins and minerals her body required and she no longer had a need to eat, although she would occasionally munch on a leaf of lettuce or a carrot stick. After sucking a few of his pustules in the morning, her hunger was more than sated.

Better yet, he never argued, never left the toilet lid up, never argued or complained and she never had to worry about him cheating or running out on her.

And the sex! My God, the sex! She got more sex in one night than all of her girlfriends claimed to have gotten all week. Life, she thought, couldn't get any better than this.

But one morning, she woke up feeling nauseated. She took care of Bernie as normal, but she knew something wasn't right. The plant seemed to sense it as well and didn't initiate sex with her, which she appreciated.

A day later, the nausea came back and she felt as though something was growing inside her. This couldn't be possible, could it, she wondered. Human women can't get pregnant by a plant, can they? The nausea subsided after she had her morning tea, so she thought nothing more about it the rest of the day.

Three days later, she could see her abdomen grow and knew she had to do something. She called Margaret, who promised to come over right away. Theresa unlocked the door and laid down on her bed.

Then she felt liquid escape out of her and the contractions started to come. They didn't hurt, but continued for some time and she felt something begin to work its way out of her, through her birth canal.

By the time Margaret arrived, a greenish object had started to appear at her wide open vagina. She still felt no pain, but watched in shock as the object continue to work its way out of her. By the time Margaret entered the room, the thing had completely exited her birth canal. But Theresa felt the contractions begin again and soon, a second object lay next to the first.

She felt empty and drained of energy and laid back down on the bed. Margaret, carrying a large wicker basket with a blanket looked at the scene before her.

"Praise Marsook," she said, picking up the first cucumber-shaped object. After examining it carefully, she placed it in the basket. Shortly thereafter, the second was carefully placed inside the basket and Margaret covered the two objects with her blanket. She sat down next to Theresa and brushed her forehead.

"What happened?" Theresa asked weakly.

"What was supposed to happen," Margaret said.

"What do you mean?" Theresa asked.

"Bernie, as you call him, isn't just a plant, dear," Margaret said. "He's a sentient being, with desires and needs."

"What?" Theresa asked.

"That's right, dear. Just as you are a sentient being with desires and needs," Margaret added. "You needed someone to love you and care for you. Bernie needed that as well. The two of you were compatible, so you mated. And this is the result of that joining."

"I don't understand," Theresa said. Margaret smiled.

"You love Bernie, right?" she asked. Theresa had to admit she did. And she loved the way he made her feel.

"He loves you, too," Margaret said. "And so, this is the logical result of that love."

"Is this going to happen often?" Theresa asked. Margaret shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't know. It may, or it may not," she said. "But Bernie will never stop loving you. He will remain true to you until the day you die. How many human men do you know can make that claim?"

Theresa again had to admit she couldn't answer, based on what she had heard from her girlfriends.

"Drink some tea and rest for a day or two," Margaret said. "I'll stop by and look in on you to make sure you're alright. Don't worry about Bernie. He understands more than you realize and he'll be right there for you when you're back on your feet, okay?" A stalk from the plant worked its way to Theresa, laying a large velvety leaf softly on her forehead.

"Okay," Theresa said, smiling as she brushed the leaf with her hand. "Thanks. But tell me, Margaret, what are those?" Margaret looked at the basket before answering.

"The future," she said. "A future without war, without poverty, hunger, disease or pestilence, a future without strife and division. That's a future worth working for, is it not?"

"Yeah, it is," Theresa said. Margaret nodded her head.

"Good. Now, get some sleep, dear," she said before leaving.

Theresa laid down and kissed the leaf on her forehead.

"I love you, Bernie," she whispered softly. The plant reached out and covered her body with several warm leaves. She smiled, then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Margaret smiled as she left the apartment. After 200 years, the Gingravik invasion of Earth had just begun, and whether she knew it or not, that simple woman in her simple apartment would one day be hailed as the queen mother of a new race, a race made up of the best that two worlds have to offer.

12