The Plantation Changes Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

All that day, I just sat around taking it easy while Julie and Jasmine took care of their normal duties. Every once in a while, Jasmine would come by to check on how I was doing. I was thankful she took an interest in my welfare but I did note that it seemed like she was paying more attention to me now.

As the days passed, my injuries healed to where I was able to get around good and do most things for myself. The only thing I needed help with was bathing, so I wouldn't get the splint on my right arm wet. Jasmine was always right there to help with my bathing in the evenings. After that first bath, she was careful to avoid brushing up against my cock. She wanted to avoid embarrassing me. I on the other hand, had enjoyed that first bathing experience and wished she would an excuse to repeat it.

After a few weeks, had gone by. I happened to be up really late looking at the plantation's books when I heard a soft noise, like someone was in pain. I got up from my desk to see where it was coming from. Stepping into the hallway, I determined that it was coming from the vicinity of Jasmine's bedroom. I was concerned that she might have eaten some bad food for dinner and it was just now getting to her.

I opened the door to her room and was about to speak but just could not get any words out. It was a full moon out that warm night and Jasmine had left the curtains open. The moonlight spilled across her bed, illuminating herl body, covered by a thin sheet. I could see movement on her chest and down by her pussy. It only took a minute to realize it was her hands that were playing across her breasts and dipping into her pussy. I stood in the doorway, mesmerized at the sight of her body shifting back and forth, hearing her heavy breathing. It was only a couple minutes later that I distinctly heard her call out my name, "Alan, don't stop, don't stop . . . oh my gawd, I'm cumminnnnnnnggggg!!!!!" With that Jasmine arched her back and froze for a few seconds, a stifled moan coming out of her lips.

I was so horny that my cock was sticking straight out from my PJs. There was a large wet spot of pre-cum on the end. Quietly closing the door, I closed the door and crept back to my room. I had just witnessed Jasmine having a fantastic orgasm, with me at the center of it, and I was hard as a rock. I tried using my left hand to stroke my cock but I was so use to using my now splinted right hand that I could not get myself off. I had a hard time getting to sleep that night. My thoughts were too much on Jasmine.

In the succeeding nights, I again caught Jasmine playing with herself to orgasm. Each time, I heard her call out my name. Each time, she came in a beautifully sensual orgasm, panting wildly afterward. I couldn't wait to get the splint off so I could use my right hand to satisfy myself. I was in frustrated agony at thinking of her finding pleasure with me and me not being able to do anything about it. It also seemed like her breasts had grown a size. Was her constant excitement for me causing them to grow or was it my imagination.

Chapter 03 -- Falling for Jasmine

I was finally able to get the splint off my arm but it would take a few more days before I had full use of my arm. Even though I didn't require Jasmine's assistance, I let her stay in the second floor bedroom of the mansion. I was getting use to having her around. I was also getting use to listening to her nighttime cries of pleasure. My thoughts of her were beginning to fill my head on a more frequent basis. I dreamed of her more than once. Was I falling in love with her?

After a few months more, she started to notice that I was paying more attention to her. In the evenings, when she had completed her duties, I asked her to sit with me on the porch. We would talk and she would tell me her hopes and dreams. I found that I was becoming more at ease with her with every passing day.

I knew then that the employer/employee relationship would not work anymore. Things had changed between us and I could not let it go back to the way things were when I first took over the plantation. It finally came down to not having her as an employee.

After a lot of soul searching over the weekend, on Monday morning I called a local employment agency and scheduled an appointment. The agency looked through their files, made some calls and within an hour, there were 3 women seated in the waiting room of the employment agency for me to interview. By noon, I had made my choice and the woman agreed to my working conditions and pay. Before heading home, I made another stop at a store in town.

Arriving home, I called Jasmine into my study. She was a bit nervous because I made my request in a serious tone. I asked her to shut the door, as I wanted this to be a private conversation. Jasmine was really getting nervous now.

"Jasmine, the reason I called you in here is because I have something to say. I've been watching the way you have been working since I took over and I have come to a decision. I do not want you to work as a servant on the plantation anymore."

At this point the tears began to flow. "But sir, I have worked on the plantation now for 5 years and have I not done everything you have asked? How have I displeased you?"

She slumped down into a chair and buried her face in her hands, crying her eyes out. Her tears flowed so freely that she did not see me kneel down in font of her.

"Jasmine, I do not want you working on the plantation as a servant anymore because . . . ." As she slowly lifted her head and began to wipe the tears from her eyes, she began to understand why I did not want her to work as a servant on the plantation anymore.

In front of her was a small open box, with a gold band, topped with a diamond. "Because I want you to be my wife!"

It took a minute for it to sink in but then the tears flowed again. This time tears of joy.

"YES, YES, YES."

She lunged at me and wrapped her arms around my neck so hard that she knocked me backwards onto the floor, her tears drenching my face. They did not stop flowing for another hour. Her eyes were red and her makeup was badly smeared.

For the next 4 hours, we talked about plans for the wedding. I wanted it to be as soon as possible. I had desired her for so long that I was unwilling to have a long engagement. We would have the wedding take place in the mansion. There would be a few relatives and some of the local people attending.

In addition, I had found a beautifully elaborate Mid-1800's wedding dress in the attic that looked to be just her size. In the same storage chest was a period suit that fit me just fine. We would have an authentic mid-1800's wedding that included period dress for the entire wedding party. The reception would take place in the mansion as well. While I was in town, I contacted a minister and found he was available for the date I wanted. He said he was happy to see the mansion occupied by a husband and wife again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Saturday morning of the wedding, I had not seen Jasmine. She and Julie had been busy in Jasmine's bedroom getting ready. An hour before the wedding my brother and I were reminiscing about old times, first loves, my first wife and sons. The guests were starting to filter in.

I had hired a professional decorator to put up the wedding decorations. There were flowers and streamers decorating the pillars on the porch. There were more streamers and flowers decorating the front entrance, staircase to the upstairs, and the large room on the right where the wedding would take place.

With minutes to go before the wedding I was becoming the consummate fidgety, nervous groom. Suddenly the minister signaled the orchestra to change their tune to the Wedding March. My brother and I took our places at the foot of the staircase. As we looked up we saw Julie dressed in a pale blue chiffon dress, slowly walking down the steps. Even though my brother was married, I could tell that he was starting to drool at the sight of her. At the bottom of the steps, my brother took her arm and escorted her into the ceremony room.

As I watched Julie pass through the doorway, the music suddenly became louder and my attention was snapped back to the top of the stairs. At the top of the stairs stood this beautiful woman in a Southern Belle white wedding dress and a veiled face, a beautiful bouquet of flowers in her hand. I was mesmerized at the sight of this black haired beauty as she slowly glided down the steps. When she hit the bottom of the steps and our eyes met I almost shed a tear. Turning, I took her in my arm and we moved into the other room, down the isle, between all the guests.

The ceremony room was lit with dozens of candles. There were two candelabras on each side of a flowered arch. The minister was standing just behind the arch, and Jasmine and I turned and faced each other under the arch. From that point on, I don't remember that there was anyone else there in the room. I don't remember a word from the entire ceremony, my attention was so focused on what was in front of me. I only remember placing a golden ring on her finger and saying "I do".

I gave her a deep passionate kiss and we turned to go back down the isle. It was then that I realized there had been other people there all the time, watching us. Jasmine grabbed her flowers and we fairly flew down the isle, back out into the large entryway of the mansion. I didn't have too much time to think about now being a husband. We were suddenly surrounded by relatives and well-wishers.

The reception started soon after. There were all kinds of fruit, dishes that had been brought by neighbors, and the main course of a hog that had been slowly roasting all night long. There were so many things going on and so many people to greet that I lost track of it all. For a time, I even lost track of Jasmine. Apparently some of the women had spirited her away to another room, I imagined to give her advice for how to please me in the bridal chamber.

As the afternoon wore on, the crowd thinned until at last Jasmine and I were alone. I took her in my arms and gave her a long passionate kiss. I told her that I had on more surprise for her.

Waiting in front was a flower decorated white carriage, drawn by two magnificent white horses. Simon was seated in the driver's seat waiting for us. I lifted Jasmine's thin waist into the seat and sat down beside her. I signaled Simon and we proceeded to take a leisurely rid around the plantation.

When we reached the top of a hill, I signaled Simon to stop. It was the perfect setting. The sun was just dipping into the horizon. The soft warm glow of the sun's last rays gave a warmth to Jasmine's eyes that melted my heart. Our lips met in a passionate embrace and didn't come apart for another 20 minutes. We held each other tight for entire time back to the mansion.

After helping her ou of the carriage, Simon drove it away to be unhitched. As he was leaving I reminded he that he was to make sure that we were not to be disturbed until noon the next day.

Chapter 03 -- The bridal chamber

We stood on the porch watching the last rays of the sun play across the sky. I turned to Jasmine again, kissed her, then lifted her off her feet in my arms and carried her across the threshold. Once inside, I didn't put her down. I whisked her up the stairs and carried her into the master bedroom before placing her on her feet again.

With one last look in her eyes, she gave me a "stay right there, don't move' kiss and stepped into the master bathroom.

As I began to undo my cufflinks and tie, I heard her softly singing. I knew she would be a while in the bathroom getting ready for me so I took my time undressing. I unlaced my shoes and placed them under the dresser. As I hung my coat and pants on the hanger, I thought about how some men are fortunate to find a woman as passionate as Jasmine. I reached for my cologne and gave my body a couple of shots. I slipped off my socks and boxer shorts and slipped on my silk pajamas and robe.

Settling in into a comfortable chair, I sipped on a glass of brandy to calm my wedding night jitters. Even though I had a few girlfriends in my younger years, and a wife in previous years, I still felt nervous since this would be the first time Jasmine and I had sex. She had insisted that we wait until our wedding night and I had been so sexually keyed-up since the first time I saw her months ago, laying on her moon-lit bed masturbating while she thought of me, that I was almost going crazy.

I was so lost in thought before now that I had not noticed the bathroom door was not fully closed. In the mirror, I could see Jasmine preparing herself for me. She was slowly, seductively brushing her hair until it was silky smooth and shiny. Next, I watched her take a bottle of moisturizer, slowly coating her arms, legs, and body with the creamy liquid. I was especially taken with how her moisturizing hands played across hr breasts, adding a bit of moisturizer to her erect nipples. The way Jasmine did it was extremely sensual. She almost seemed to play her hands across her breasts as if it were me doing it. I could see a dreamy look in her face. She was intently preparing to make me the happiest man on the planet. My emotions were bouncing back and forth from being extremely turned on, to almost crying from joy, thinking how she filled my heart with so much love.

My reverie was cut short when I noticed that her singing had stopped. I watched as the bathroom door slowly opened wider. Jasmine had barely started to open the door when the bathroom light went off. Swinging the door further open, I saw Jasmine slowly emerge into the bedroom. I could smell her perfume at almost the same time as I saw her, filling the room and filling my senses. Her body was bathed in the combination of moonlight and soft candlelight. This was the angel of perfection I had waited years for.

Jasmine was dressed in a sheer black teddy. Her bra encased small, but firm, breasts and was sheer enough I could see her dark nipples and areoles. Her panties reveled a nice tight ass and a perfectly shaved pussy. Her hair flowed over her shoulders and down her breasts in a seductively manner.

I rose to meet her half way and took her into my arms, my eyes riveted on hers. Her perfume was intoxicating. I again had another opportunity to taste her sweet lips. We kissed for what seemed forever before leading her out onto the master bedroom balcony.

The second floor master bedroom had a balcony that offered an unobstructed view of the plantation fields and wooded area behind. The view from the balcony did not include any of the out buildings or servants quarters. The balcony faced the east and provided me with morning sunshine. Tonight, however, it was illuminated with a full moon so bright it almost blotted out the stars. My mind had a brief thought of throwing a lasso around it, like James Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life", so that I could bring it closer to illuminate my beautiful bride.

With one hand around each other's waist and one hand on the railing. We talked about how happy we both were to have found each other. How fortunate that my uncle had passed the plantation on to me. She told me how perfect the wedding day had been for her and I told her how perfect she looked. She said the carriage ride was a nice romantic touch. She was so filled with emotion, I thought she was almost going to cry.

I took Jasmine in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss. The heat of her body close to me only stoked the desire in my heart and loins. My hands roamed the softness of her body.

After a few minutes, she gently pushed me away a little bit, whispering, "let me start". With that, she lead me back into the bedroom and slipped my robe off of me and laid it on the chair. Slowly unbuttoning my pajama top, her fingers gently pushed it off my chest and off my shoulders. Her fingers roamed over my chest softly and seductively.

I was a bit nervous, but at the same time horny as hell. When her eyes lowered, it was obvious to Jasmine that I had an intense desire for her. Beneath my pajama bottoms, my cock stood out at full attention.

Jasmine ran her fingers over my silk covered bulge driving me almost to the brink. Her fingers finally undid the button on my pajama bottoms, allowing them to fall to my ankles, where I kicked it to the side.

I soon found her fingernails lightly tracing the underside of my balls and cock. Each time she did my cock jerked. I watched as her lips made contact with my balls, kissing them. Her kisses worked there way up my shaft until her lips were poised at my pre-cum covered cock head. Like a woman starved for food, her lips suddenly opened and engulfed my large purple cock head.

I immediately felt her tongue lapping at the underside of my cock head, where it is most sensitive. I watched in awe as I saw her lips slowly sink down the length of my shaft. With each movement of her lips, my cock jumped with the sensation. I was fast approaching the point of no return and Jasmine knew it.

Her slowly bobbing head began to speed up a little, sucking hard as she pulled up. I was about to lose my mind from her ministrations. Then it hit. My balls tightened up, and a powerful surge coursed up my shaft, exciting the tip in a forceful spray into Jasmine's waiting mouth. The amount and force of my cum was almost too much for Jasmine to swallow but she did her best to drink down every drop.

My legs were almost so wobbly I could hardly stand. It took me a few minutes to recover as she stood again in front of me.

"How was that?"

"That was wonderful but now it's time to reciprocate."

With that, I gently picked her up in my arms and placed her on the bed. The silk sheets were no match for smoothness compared to her silky skin.

Her sheer teddy cover had a tie in front that it only took me a few minutes to untie. I could see that the bra had a front clasp and I had it undone in no time, freeing her breasts.

The warm candlelight played across her dark, swollen nipples as my fingers began to play with them. I could tell she like this because it was not long before her nipples turned really stiff. Her eyes closed in bliss as my mouth closed over each nipple, alternating suck on each. Before long, Jasmine was moaning and arching her back. Within 10 minutes, Jasmine began to go into uncontrollable shaking. Her mouth opened and she alternated between panting and pleasurable moans for more.

Soon after, she stiffened and let out a loud moan. It was a couple of minutes before she quite shaking after her body eased back onto the bed. I began to see how sensually responsive my bride was. I had to explore more of her slender body.

This was the first time I had ever seen her body naked, let alone run my fingers across her soft, smooth skin. Jasmine creamy thighs were well toned, and my fingers traced over every inch of them. My face was close enough that I know she could feel my warm breath. Her sheer black panties did not leave much to the imagination but I still had to see what her pussy and ass totally uncovered.

I gently hooked my fingers on the inside of the waistband on each side and pulled down. Her panties slid effortlessly down her firm ass, silky thighs, and finally off her legs completely. Once off of her, I gave them a toss and they landed on the floor across the room.

When I look back to Jasmine, I was treated to the sight of a completely smooth pussy. Somehow Jasmine knew I loved to feel the smoothness and heat of a completely shaved pussy. She said that it mad her feel more sensual as well. I had to see more though.

Gently applying pressure to the inside of her thighs, Jasmine lowly spread her legs for me. I could now see her moist slit. As I bent down to get a better look, the scent of her sex filled my nostrils.

alan55
alan55
157 Followers