The Plantation Changes Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

I was drawn to planting kisses across her smooth pussy mound, nuzzling her from side to side. I was in heaven and enjoying every minute. I began to work my lips lower and lower until I made contact with her pussy lips. They were already becoming puffy from the stimulation I had given her nipples and the kisses to her upper mound.

As my tongue darted into her pussy lips, I heard Jasmine suck in a breath and her hips rise to meet my tongue. I spread her legs even wider so I could have better access.

With my fingers on each side of her pussy, I spread her lips far apart. Before me was a red and swilling clit. I took one quick lap of my tongue across it and Jasmine nearly jumped off the bed, her hips rising to meet my tongue. I licked again and her hips did the same thing. Apparently Jasmine had an extremely sensitive clit and I was going to make sure she enjoyed the feeling of my tongue as much as possible.

Soon I was into a rhythm of licking her pussy and tonguing her clit that closely matched the rise and fall of her hips. He clit was becoming really swollen, almost a bright red. Her juices were flowing freely and I was tying hard to keep up with swallowing the flow. Her hands went to my head and shoved my lips tighter to her pussy lips. She was beginning to pant hard again and I knew she was coming close to another climax. As I felt her body start to shake, my lips locked on to her clit and sucked for all they were worth. This was the extra she needed to send her over the top and she started bucking so hard she almost threw me off the bed.

Some women are quiet moaners when they orgasm, some are screamers. Jasmine was a loud moaner. When she came, she moaned really loud. I continued to suck her clit until her body stopped thrashing.

This was incredible. None of the other women I had ever been with had been so responsive, and I had yet to actually fuck her. I let her cool a little, to give her a rest and also to let her start out from a lower level of excitement than near climax for what was to come.

Jasmine had initially sucked a lot of my cum out of me a little while ago but while sucking her tits and pussy, I had had time to recharge. My cock was rock hard and throbbing again. I was ready for it to join with her body.

Moving up her slender frame, my kisses continued until I found her lips. In this position, my cock first grazed her inner thighs, then the tip felt the entrance of her pussy. The heat of her unshaved pussy was now making contact with the tip of my engorged purple cock head.

I shifted my hips and began to slowly make thrusting motions. It took a while but I was finally able to push the head of my cock into Jasmine's pussy. Once my cock head had made it into her, I found that it was going to be a while before I could feel all of my shaft inside her.

Jasmine had the tightest pussy I had ever known. Had she not been well lubricated already from the previous orgasms, there is no way I would have been able to slide inside her. It was slow going but I finally had my fat 7 & ½ in cock buried all the way into her. I knew this because I could feel my cock head hit her cervix and my balls were touching her ass. I had to hold still for a little bit to let Jasmine get used to my size. I knew I had stretched her pussy walls almost to the limit. Once she had become accustomed to my size, I began to gently rock back and forth in her in long, slow strokes.

Now that my cock was fully inside Jasmine, I could also enjoy pinching her swollen nipples and nuzzling her neck. Jasmine's body was already beginning to respond again. Her hips began to sway back and forth and push up to meet my thrusts. Her chest arched up to meet my lips when I would alternate between pinching them and sucking on them. I could tell Jasmine was having the time of her life. As I made love to her, she told me how much she loved me, that she had hoped I would fall for her as much as she had fallen for me. She was again moaning, this time mainly from the stimulation my cock was giving her.

Jasmine's body had already experience two orgasms before and it didn't take long before the third one hit. This was different than the first two though. With the first two, it was like seeing her orgasm spike, then come back down. With the third one, she climaxed and stayed at almost that level.

As my cock slid back and forth into her, she began to experience non-stop orgasms and her orgasms came in such a rapid succession that I could not tell when one ended and another one began. Because Jasmine had made me cum by sucking me, she had gotten me past that initial first 'quick first one' and I was settling in to give her a pussy pounding whe would never forget.

It wasn't too long before movement across her body was enhanced by the copious sweat from the both of us. I alternated between sucking her nipples and shoving my tongue deep into her throat, as I shoved my cock deep into her pussy.

I have no idea how long we had been making love, I was lost in our physical and spiritual bonding. I do know that the intense stimulation Jasmine's pussy was having on my cock and was driving me toward an unstoppable, massive climax. My breathing became heavier and shorter, the sweat was literally pouring off me, and I was beginning to feel my balls tighten up.

And then it hit me, I felt a massive surge of cum streak through my shaft. I drove into Jasmine as deep as I could, even past her cervix and into her fertile womb. I felt my cock head throb an instant before it sprayed jet after hot jet of sticky cum directly into her womb. When Jasmine felt my cum hit her insides, she too went into an orgasm. This one, however, was unlike the previous ones. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock really hard. They squeezed my shaft so hard I thought it was going to turn into a pencil. At the same time her pussy rippled up and down my shaft, milking it.

I thought I had heard loud moans from Jasmine before, but when she opened her mouth, I thought I should have been wearing ear plugs. I'm sure that both Simon and Julie were able to hear it, even though the windows were closed and the servants quarters where they stayed, were a good 50 yards away.

My head was spinning for some time. I was dizzy and drained. I had collapsed on top of Jasmine and it seemed like an hour before I could move. As I rolled off of her onto my back, my softening cock pulled out of her pussy with a reluctant plop. I smiled at her and she smiled at me and we both told each other "I love you" and drifted off into blissful sleep.

-----------------------------

Morning came late for Alan. The celebration the night before and late into the night left him too exhausted to get up at his usual 'crack of dawn' wake up time. It was 9;30 before he had showered, shaved, and dressed for breakfast. As he sat down at the table, Julie handed him his morning paper and gave him the 'all knowing' smirk. Alan looked at her with a brief smile but then dismissed her with, "Why don't you fetch me my breakfast". As Alan read his paper he wondered where Jasmine was, she should have been up and about by now.

The morning light poured through the open curtains of the bedroom and Jasmine began to stir. She only had a thin sheet covering her but she felt really warm and the bed was absolutely soaked in sweat. There was a giant wet spot where her ass was and her fingers were soaked as well. She looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and it read 10:00am. She dreamily reached her arm over to the opposite side of the bed for Alan but found it was empty.

Lazily she sat up and looked around, only to discover that she was in her servants quarters bedroom. She was momentarily confused. As her head cleared more, the calendar on the wall started to confirm her spreading disappointment. It had only been a month since the plantation owner Jim had died and the new owner, Alan, had taken over. Alan had treated her well. At times, in fact, it seemed as though he was flirting with her. She often day-dreamed that Alan would notice her enough to sweep her off her feet and marry her. It took a while but she finally realized that everything that had happened; Alan's accident and his baths, their building romance, their fairytale marriage, and especially the bridal chamber love making, had all been last night's dream. The disappointment was that it had all seemed so real.

Sliding her exhausted, naked body out of the bead, she stood in front of the window, looking at the mansion just 100 yards away and wondered, "Had her dream been just a longing for what she hoped for, or a premonition of what was to come". Whichever it was, she longed for it to be the latter.

alan55
alan55
157 Followers