The Plant's Offspring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Anna's blurry eyes opened to see a figure entering the room.

It was Kirsten. Naked. The woman approached her and knelt in front of Anna.

"Kirsten..." Anna whispered, "I couldn't help it..."

"Shhh." Kirsten said putting a finger on Anna's lips, "I know."

Kirsten knew exactly what Anna was feeling. She knew how the plant smelled, how it tasted, and how it felt when it filled her body so completely. Even how it felt when the phallus vibrated so delightfully, like it was doing right now inside Anna's warm cavity.

The plant had seduced them both.

* * *

After Anna and Kirsten discovered their mutual passion for the plant, the following days turned into a frenzy of sexual experimentation with each other and with the plant itself. They spent most of the nights and time off work taking turns mounting the delicious pole of the plant, searching for ways to increase the already overwhelming pleasure.

There was something the girls didn't know. The plant was maturing very rapidly, and it wouldn't be long before it finished developing its reproduction capabilities.

The plant kept growing at an accelerated pace, reaching maturity in less than two days. The phallus was now more than twelve inches long and almost two inches thick.

Late on the third night, Kirsten was squatting on the plant's pole while passionately kissing Anna. Way past the experimentation phase, their tongues dueled with abandon. Anna was piercing her flat-mate's anus, while caressing the part of the tube that wouldn't fit in Kirsten's vaginal cavity. She almost couldn't wait for her turn.

Kirsten was bobbing harder and faster than usual. She stopped kissing Anna and just stared into her eyes. Anna knew that behind those eyes there was only one thought-- reaching climax. Anna saw that Kirsten's legs began to tremble rapidly and uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled up into her head as her body twitched with orgasmic ecstasy.

Suddenly, Kirsten froze completely for a second before plunging further down onto the plant's tube until her ass was resting on the green sphere. Anna saw with amazement that the large probe was completed embedded within her friend's body. Kirsten legs were no longer needed to support her weight and they shook feebly on each side of the pot. Kirsten's body convulsed once more as she grabbed her belly with both hands.

It was then that Anna saw the white fluid leaking from Kirsten pussy, dribbling down over the plant's base into the pot. Anna gasped, looking at her friend's eyes. Kirsten was staring unfocused, submerged in a trance much like a permanent orgasm.

This lasted for a long time. The white fluid that escaped Kirsten's pussy and had filled the pot was now dripping onto the carpeted floor. Kirsten bucked with mild spasms every few seconds until her body bent forward and she fell limp on the rug.

Finally, everything was quiet. Kirsten had been impregnated.

* * *

The following night, Kirsten finally woke up to see Anna was staring worriedly at her.

"Are you ok?" Anna asked.

"What happened?" Kirsten asked.

"I don't know, you had the plant all the way inside you, then white fluid came out of your body and you fell unconscious. Are you feeling ok?"

"I guess..." Kirsten finally responded moving one hand to her crotch.

She inserted the tip of her finger in her pussy, and pulled it out. Her finger was smeared with some of the substance that was still there. Both girls looked at it.

"What to you think it is?" Anna asked.

Kirsten looked at Anna, and then at her finger. Then she moved her finger to her lips and sucked on it.

Anna gasped and said, "Wait!"

"Wow! It tastes great!" Kirsten exclaimed.

Anna looked at Kirsten, indecisive to taste it herself. Kirsten didn't wait for her to make up her mind. She pulled Anna closer and kissed her. Anna responded immediately and kissed her friend back. There was a hint of the flavor still on Kirsten's tongue. Anna agreed with her, it tasted very good.

"I'll give you more," Kirsten said, unexpectedly rolling over in a way that she ended up straddling Anna.

Kirsten jumped forward until her pussy was right over Anna's face. The alluring smell filled her lungs. Anna hesitantly lifted her head and licked her friend's smeared slit. The tingles that sparked in her tongue spread swiftly to her brain. In a second, Anna attached her wide-open mouth to her friend's warm pussy, and sucked for all it was worth.

Kirsten felt her friend's warm tongue probe deeply in her pussy and in a short time she was close to reaching another orgasm. At that moment, she felt something stir in her lower abdomen. It puzzled her but she ignored it and kept enjoying Anna's relentless tongue. She was so close to her peak.

Kirsten felt the movement again, this time lower in her body. Without any other warning, she felt her pussy fill completely from the inside out. Her vaginal walls became suddenly stretched wide apart by something that came down from within her. Kirsten squealed and climaxed hard, closing her legs around Anna's head, which trapped her friend in between.

Within her numbed bliss, Kirsten realized that something was being pushed out of her body with every orgasmic contraction. It felt like a giving birth to a giant worm. Each spasm on Kirsten's belly expelled the worm a little farther out, into Anna's mouth.

Anna was in shock. She couldn't move her head, or close her mouth. She couldn't quite understand what was happening, but she knew something was crawling its way between her lips, into her throat. The gagging reflex stopped almost as quickly as it started. The thing moved deeper inside and Anna realized her nipples were swelling larger than they already were. The bizarre situation excited her beyond belief. Her clit tingled and pulsated in accordance to every inch that the intruder penetrated her mouth. Then, she stopped resisting. Anna stared up at Kirsten's spellbound eyes as the last inch of the worm left her flatmate's body and slid into Anna's.

Deliberation

At the military base, an important meeting was taking place. Six people were sitting around a table in a conference room, including Lieutenant Marianne Parker. An additional person, from the White House, was assisting the conference remotely via a speakerphone.

"It has been decided to check her internally," the remote voice stated.

"What?" Marianne responded with a loud voice, "Do you mean you're going to kill her?"

"The order comes from the top. They want to check every inch of her body, inside and out. We know she is only human in appearance."

"You don't know that," Marianne argued. "We know that her DNA is not normal, but that's about it. She could be just a new species from this..."

"She comes from a freaking pod for Christ sake!" someone interrupted her. "How can you think she is human in any way?"

Marianne had spent hours talking to Flower, trying to find out exactly where she came from, where the male plant came from and what was her purpose. In the end, all she could see in Flower was a scared teenager that had no idea why this was happening to her. It was evident that Flower didn't know much about her own origin. All she knew of the world was the school, her friends, and the plant. She just wanted to reproduce as frequent as possible.

"We don't know that either," Marianne added. "We only know what our witness told us, and maybe she was lying. I need more time with Flower. We need to keep her alive."

"The male plant is dying," said one of the scientists sitting in the opposite side of the table. "Maybe the female will die soon too."

"We have confiscated dozens of small copies of the original plant," the guy sitting next to him said. "Maybe we could put one of those with the female and see what happens."

Marianne began to speak, "Yes. That's a good..." but was interrupted by the voice on the speakerphone.

"No! The decision has been made. The female will be processed in one week."

"You mean killed," Marianne said scornfully. "The female will be killed."

It wasn't until that meeting that Marianne realized how attached she had become to Flower. She knew the girl was not entirely human but at least a part of her was. She felt a hole in her stomach just thinking of the beautiful and sweet teenager lying on the operating table while her guts were removed one by one. The Lieutenant realized that Flower had become her friend.

A new pod

Anna lay exhausted on her bed. She had been masturbating almost all night, but she couldn't seem to stop. Anna knew that something was inside of her. Something that came out of Kirsten was now moving within her belly. Sometimes she could feel it stirring, and it made her so horny-- it was almost unbearable.

Kirsten woke up very early that day. The night sky slowly changed to a lighter shade of blue. She heard a moan come from Anna's room, and suddenly remembered what had happened the night before. She ran to see her friend.

Anna was arching her back, holding up her upper body only by her head. Her arms were straight to each side, and her hands grabbed the mattress as if trying to pull it out in pieces. She grunted and her eyes rolled up.

Kirsten watched amazed as a gush of a white substance squirted from Anna's pussy before the tip of a cylindrical form pushed its way out of the tender hole. Anna's legs trembled as the long body of the worm appeared before Kirsten's astonished eyes. The strange creature waved and squirmed, smearing Anna's thighs with thick, white slime. Then, after almost a few minutes of delightful struggle, Anna's limp body crumbled on the bed and the worm was finally free.

Kirsten walked closer and knelt over the bed. She looked at the slimy living thing as it crawled towards her, but she felt no fear. This worm had been inside of her before, and she wanted it in her again.

The plant's offspring searched between Kirsten's legs, and found her pussy lips. Kirsten gasped as it quickly penetrated two inches into her pussy, sparking a torrent of immense pleasure that spread across her body. The worm paused before it pulled out, and then probed into her anus. At first, it sank in only one inch, as if to test the waters, but finally it started moving again and never stopped.

By the end of the day, it was Anna's turn to watch Kirsten convulse under overwhelming orgasms as the worm pulled free from her. Anna was anxious, and more than ready to receive the blissful creature inside of her one more time.

This went on for two more days. The maggot passed through the girls' bodies, getting larger every time, until it was too big to fit inside them. After that, it just curled on itself and formed a semi-spherical living form, a pod.

The pod resembled a large watermelon, but was completely white. It wasn't long until a small tentacle appeared in the uppermost section, inviting the girls to get on top, and enjoy the ride. They understood what the pod wanted, and acted in accordance. Now, the girls had both the plant and the pod to keep them satisfied and they couldn't be more thankful for it.

* * *

Thomas, the doorman at Anna's building, was wondering why he hadn't seen Anna or Kirsten in two days. They never left town without telling him and he was a little worried. Maybe something had happened to the girls. Both their cars were still parked in the garage. He decided to go up to their apartment and check it out. He rang the doorbell several times, but nobody answered. After a little hesitation, he used his copy of the front door key and entered.

"Anna... Kirsten... anybody home?"

He could hear music coming from somewhere in the apartment. There were some leftovers on the table. Thomas knew that the girls would never leave the table dirty like that; something was wrong. He called again before peeking into Anna's room. It was empty. Thomas was about to check the other room, when he saw movement beside the bed. He looked more carefully, and he saw a large pot that contained a plant.

Oh my god! It's one of those dangerous plants! , he thought.

Curiosity got the better of him; he walked a little closer. Something moved again, just beside the plant and caught his attention. Thomas distinguished a weird plastic bag on the floor, which was filled with some kind of liquid.

"What is this?"

Thomas placed a hand on the bedside table, and leaned forward with some difficulty-- the kind that usually comes with the elder years. The plastic bag was completely inert.

Suddenly, a tentacle protruded from the pod's surface, five inches up in the air and waved around slowly.

"Ahhh!" Thomas screamed as he pushed himself up. His hand hit the bedside lamp and it tilted backwards, then forwards, falling onto the pod. One of the iron wires from the lamp cover punctured the pod's skin and ripped it open, letting the fluid contained inside spread across the floor.

Thomas almost slipped on the whitish fluid as he scrambled away in panic, moving as fast as he could.

"Did your hear that?" Kirsten asked Anna.

"Yeah," answered Anna as she lifted her head from her friend's chest, and stepped out of the bathtub.

Both girls walked out naked of the bathroom, and looked around. Anna gasped as she saw the front door opened. Then she heard Kirsten scream.

Anna ran into her room and saw Kirsten kneeling beside the broken pod, holding something that writhed in the palm of her hands. Kirsten had picked it from the floor.

"What happened?" Anna asked worriedly.

"Someone was in here! They broke the pod!" Kirsten responded, "I found 'this', moving on the floor."

Anna looked incredulously at the life form in Kirsten's hands, as she knelt in front of her friend.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. I guess it was growing inside the pod. It's still moving."

"Look at its tentacles. Maybe it's another worm!" Anna exclaimed excitedly.

"But the other worm transformed into a pod, and this thing was growing inside of it. Maybe it's something else."

It was undeniably something else. It looked like a gelatinous and translucent starfish that was desperately hanging on to life. Moments earlier, when it was sliding across the floor, the small creature had extended its tentacles as far as they could reach, searching for anything that could help it survive. It found a few drops of spilled water and immediately absorbed them, finding different sorts of microscopic DNA swimming within, including one type of a very resistant amoeba. It assimilated the amoeba's DNA, and started transforming its own genetic structure accordingly. There was only one goal-- survival

"What should we do?" Kirsten asked.

"I don't know."

Kirsten lowered her hands and rested them on her thighs, careful not to drop the fragile creature. An instant later, a tiny tendril reached from the creature's main body, and explored Kirsten pussy lips. Both girls gasped in surprise.

Kirsten looked up at Anna, and then slightly spread her legs apart. The small thing sought further, and penetrated one inch inside Kirsten's pussy. The rest of its body followed.

Kirsten held her breath, and enjoyed the feeling while Anna watch with fascination as the small being disappeared inside of her friend.

"Ahhh!" Kirsten screamed when the life form pierced through her uterus, entering her womb. The pain passed quickly.

"Are you ok?" Anna asked nervously.

"I guess..." Kirsten whispered in response.

Later that day, the two women talked about the situation. Kirsten felt completely normal, except for a constant tingling all over her belly and crotch. It excited her much more that it worried her.

"Maybe you shouldn't have let it inside of you. We don't know what it is. It could be dangerous." Anna said.

"It's okay. I'll be fine," Kirsten didn't sound too convincing, "It has to come out sooner or later doesn't it?"

"Well, I guess," Anna responded, trying to reassure her friend.

Inside Kirsten's womb, the creature had finished merging the amoeba's DNA with its own, which opened a whole new world of possibilities. Now it knew that its host could not only be used as a temporary home, but it could be taken over completely. It wasn't necessary to grow up imitating a human body in order to live among them in disguise, but it could use an actual human body as the perfect disguise.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and a voice yelled from outside.

"Open the door, this is the police!"

Anna and Kirsten looked at each other with wide eyes. Kirsten was completely naked, and Anna was just wearing her panties.

"Get dressed", Anna whispered as she reached for her bathrobe.

"What is going on?" she asked to the police officer as the opened the door.

"Someone reported that you have one of those dangerous plants," the officer responded.

"What? What plant?" Anna feigned confusion well.

"We have to search your apartment," said a man dressed in a white, protective suit.

Without saying another word, they passed thought the door, finding the alien plant very quickly.

"Didn't you see the advice on TV? These plants could be very toxic," said the police officer, trying to be polite.

"Not really. I don't watch TV," Anna lied again.

Anna watched, with hidden sadness, as they put her plant in a black container and took it away. A man standing beside her startled her.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Anna."

"Have you felt sick in any way lately Anna? Dizziness or something?"

"No, not at all. I feel fine. Is this plant really toxic? It seems pretty normal to me, and I don't plan to eat it or anything like that," she joked, trying to hide her apprehension.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine," The man said as he followed the rest of the officers out of the apartment, leaving the girls alone.

Anna closed the door and breathed deeply, first with relief and then with disillusion. They had taken her beloved plant away.

Termination day

One week had passed since the meeting at the military base, and the designated day for Flower's termination had arrived. Marianne was in Flower's room. There was a tone of restrained sadness in her voice.

"Is there anything else you can tell me about yourself, about the plant that created you?"

"I'm sorry. I've told you all I know... I just want to go home," the girl responded.

Flower knew something was wrong. She could sense it in Marianne's voice, sense it in her body. She realized that she was in imminent danger. Isabel's voice still resounded in her head, you have to save yourself.

* * *

Later that night, a surveillance agent, who was enjoying a late snack, got a scare when he looked at the monitor. His eyes opened wide, and he almost choked when he wheezed with his mouth full of food. The ventilation duct in Flower's room was open, and the cover was on the floor three meters below. The agent pushed a button and the alarm sounded.

Everyone got in motion. The guards grabbed their weapons, and ran to their designated places. In a matter of minutes the whole base was closed down and secured.

"What's going on?" one of the higher-ranking officers asked.

"The subject has escape from her room!" was the response.

In Flower's room, Marianne and other agents were looking up at the ventilation duct.

"How the hell did she get up there?" one of them asked.

There was nothing Flower could use to reach the vent. It was physically impossible for a human being to climb up there and remove the cover without assistance. But Flower wasn't human.

"Somebody helped her," another agent remarked, "We need to check the other women immediately. There may be more fugitives."

Marianne remained quiet and meditative as she looked up at the opened duct.

An hour later.

"We have searched every inch of the ventilation system. There is no trace of her, Sir"