The Plant's Offspring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne had to wait four days to make sure in was reasonably safe to go through with the plan. She learned exactly where all the blind spots from the cameras in the halls and the secured rooms were in the entire base. She carried a folded cardboard box, hiding it the best she could inside her clothes and managed to pass unseen into the room where they kept all the confiscated alien plants. There was no way she could have avoided all the surveillance cameras in that room, so she had taken care of that problem earlier that day.

There were a lot of plants at different stages of development, and she needed to find one with just the right size. It had to be small enough to fit inside the box, but big enough to serve its purpose. Marianne found it. She carefully placed the selected plant inside the box. She closed it with standard brown tape and carried it to the door. The riskiest part of the plan was ahead of her.

She opened the door and stepped outside the room with the box in front of her. She started walking toward the non-restricted area as fast as she could, without looking too suspicious. Every corner she turned, she expected to find several guards pointing their firearms at her, but so far it was all clear. She was almost safe.

"Stop right there!" someone ordered.

Marianne stopped and turned slowly. Her heart was beating almost out of her chest, but she tried to appear calm.

"Lieutenant. I didn't know it was you," the guard said as he looked down at the box. It was labeled 'Recycle'.

"Yeah. It's me. Everyone is so busy today that I have to carry my own garbage. Can you believe that?"

"I can take that for you," the guard offered.

"No. It's ok. I'm going out anyway," Marianne responded as she turned around and continue walking away.

A few minutes later, Marianne placed the box next to other bags and boxes waiting to be disposed and hoped the plant was strong enough to resist the trip to the recycling facility. The first part of the plan had been successful.

Kirsten's possession

After the creature had entered Kirsten's body, the following days became surreal. One of the priorities of the plant's offspring was to keep its host content and it knew only one way to do it. Kirsten spent all day in a constant state of arousal. She couldn't work anymore. She couldn't even get out of the apartment. Kirsten just waited impatiently, until the creature decided to invade her pussy from the inside one more time and extract another wonderful orgasm.

Needless to say, Anna was jealous. Not only had the pod been broken, but the agents had also taken the male plant away, eliminating the possibility of creating another worm.

All she could do now was masturbate in front of her possessed friend - trying to match her pace, her breathing, her moaning. Trying to imagine how it must feel to have that amorphous thing swimming inside of her. Anna desperately wanted to re-live the moments with the plant and the worm.

But masturbating this way wasn't even close to be the same.

* * *

Besides the frequent sexual outbursts caused by the creature, Anna noticed that Kirsten became increasingly distracted. Her friend spent long times in front of the TV without saying a word. Anna suspected that the plant's offspring must have something to do with Kirsten's altered behavior.

Five days after the pod incident, Anna came back from work, thinking about the situation.

"That thing has to come out of Kirsten soon, or we may be forced to do something about it. Maybe even ask for help."

She was certain that Kirsten would absolutely refuse the later option.

Anna got out of the elevator, and approached the apartment door. Her mind was already picturing the naked figure of Kirsten. She wondered if her friend was climaxing at that very moment. Her pussy jolted.

She opened the front door and saw Kirsten sitting on the living room couch. Anna walked closer to her friend and perceived that she had the usual faraway look in her eyes.

"Hi, honey," greeted Anna trying to bring her back to the world as she had done many times before.

This time Kirsten didn't answer. Anna became alarmed.

"Kirsten... are you okay?"

No answer.

Anna noticed that Kirsten was slumped down on the couch, as if she was unconscious with her eyes open. Her arms were flaccid at her sides. Her face looked completely slack and her mouth was partially open.

Anna's heart jolted, then her pussy. Seeing her friend like that, completely at the mercy of the creature, excited her to an extent she couldn't understand. She should have been scared for her friend, but she wasn't. At that moment, Kirsten vacant eyes rolled up as an unmistakable indication of pleasure. Anna gasped as her pussy twitched again, harder.

Anna fell to her knees. Her hand reached under her skirt and found her already inflamed clitoris.

Kirsten moaned and rolled her eyes again. Anna inserted one finger into her own pussy, and almost came right there. Kirsten began to wave her hips slowly. Anna rubbed her pussy accordingly. They found a rhythm. Kirsten panted and arched her back. Anna rubbed faster.

Anna stared at Kirsten's empty eyes, trying to read what was behind them, while she kept stroking herself furiously. Her orgasm was almost there. It was going to be huge and she couldn't wait for it. Suddenly, something completely unexpected happened. Kirsten arched her back again, but this time a fat tentacle slid out of her pussy. Inch after inch, until it was at least one foot long. It looked different than the worm they saw before. A lot different. It was like a greenish extension of something else wedged inside Kirsten's body, an appendage that seemed to expand and contract at will.

Anna froze.

Her wide-open eyes stared at the appendage coming out of her friend's body as it waved leisurely in the air. It was calling her. It wanted her.

Anna couldn't take her eyes away. As if in the same trance as Kirsten, she stood up and approached her friend. Anna straddled her and carefully positioned the tentacle at the entrance of her pussy. She sat down. The slimy alien meat penetrated her body, sending a jolt of fire that spread from her pussy in every direction. The tentacle reached bottom the same instant she climaxed. Her pussy clamped down with forceful contractions as her legs shook without control. Her feeble arms collapsed and let her fall on top of Kirsten's body. At that moment, Kirsten embraced her and began to thrust her hips up against Anna's pussy, burying the tentacle deeper within her flatmate's vaginal cavity. Anna climaxed again almost instantly, and fell unconscious.

The tentacle that joined the two women together broke in the middle and each half slid into each of the women's womb. Anna's possession had begun.

Plant hunt

Five days had passed since Flower arrived to the bar. She had lost count of how many times she'd climaxed; sometimes having sex with just one man, but most of the time having multiple partners simultaneously. Eventhough she was happy to spend the day being penetrated in all her holes, there was something that kept her uneasy. Her instincts were urging her to move on. She felt there was something missing and she had to find it.

Mike let Flower out the room to wander around the bar, but never let her outside. He told her it was too risky for her, but in reality, Mike believed that Flower was the best thing that ever happened to him, and he was not about to let her go that easily. When the gang wasn't hanging around the bar, there was always someone left behind to watch over her. Today, it was Billy's turn.

He was sitting at the bar drinking a beer, bored out of his mind, when he saw Flower come out of the room. She sat beside him and without saying a word she put her small hand on his crotch and looked up at him with innocent eyes. Billy put the beer away, grabbed Flower by the waist, and carried her back to the room.

He threw her on the bed and pulled down his pants, showing his large cock already fully erect. Flower knelt on the bed and leaned forward, engulfing his entire cock. Flower's capacity for cock never ceased to amaze Billy. He grabbed the back of her head, and started pumping her mouth with eagerness. After ten minutes, Billy felt like he was about to cum, so he pulled back and pushed Flower flat on the bed. He jumped on top of her and penetrated her body as deep as he could. Flower moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Outside the room, the bartender heard Billy's grunts and Flower's soft moans for more than an hour. Then, everything became quiet. The bartender just smiled, hopping Billy was finished so he could take his turn soon.

A while later, Billy was in a deep sleep on the be, and Flower put on her new shoes. She quietly sneaked out of the room and stole the set of keys that hung from the cellar door, then she opened the door that lead to the backyard. She stepped out and moved unseen between old car parts, wine boxes and all kinds of junk which had been left there years ago.

Flower saw trees not too far from the bar and she ran towards them. She turned to make sure that nobody was following her and started walking away. It was past noon and she could see the town could ahead.

* * *

Marianne was sitting in her car that was parked not too far from the base. She watched her rear view mirror, waiting. She had been there for two hours now, and there was no sign of it. Finally, it appeared two blocks away. The recycling truck passed beside her, and stopped at the gate. A soldier let the truck into the base, and it moved to the loading area. Thirty minutes passed and Marianne got nervous. Then, the truck came back and left the military camp, hopefully carrying the box containing the alien plant. Marianne followed the truck at a safe distance.

Two hours later, Marianne was flashing her credentials to the surprised worker.

"Hi, I'm Lieutenant Parker. There's been a mistake. You're carrying a box that is not supposed to be here."

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant. I just carry the stuff that they left ready to go. It's not my fault."

"I'm not blaming you. I just need the box,"

"Ok, which one is it?"

Marianne looked into the truck, and discovered with alarm that 'her' box had been partially squashed on one side.

"I think is that one. Let me see it," she said trying to hide her apprehension.

The man lifted the box and carried it to the Lieutenant. She opened it, careful not to show what was inside, and found that the plant was still in one piece.

"This is the one. Thanks for your help."

"No problem," said the man. He scoped out Marianne's butt as she walked away with the box in her hands.

Marianne put the box on the passenger seat, and closed the door with relief. Now she was ready to begin the second part of the plan. Keily had assured her that it would work and now Marianne had no option but to believe her. The male plant would have to be placed in a high location - preferably on the side of town, where the dominant winds could take the plant's aroma across town.

Marianne knew a good place to do this. There was a new apartment building that still had some empty apartments on the higher floors. They had a small terrace that was perfect to place the plant. Keily was certain that Flower would detect this smell and follow it to its origin.

Marianne forced one of the doors on the seventh floor and entered. As she was taking the plant out the box, she remembered Keily's words, "if you don't believe me, smell the plant yourself, and see how strong odor it has". Marianne leaned forward, and breathed deeply. Keily was right, the smell was strong and delicious. So strong, it made her a little dizzy. Marianne shook her head, and returned to the plan. She didn't place the male plant completely outside on the terrace, fearing that one of the neighbors would see it. Instead she put it in the living room just beside the open sliding door, ensuring the plant's fragrance would be carried away into the city.

Marianne stepped outside. Somewhere between all those houses was the beautiful Flower.

* * *

Meanwhile, in Anna's place, Kirsten was on top of Anna, trying to accelerate her friend's takeover. The amorphous amoeba-like alien had already invaded most of Kirsten's body, and one copy it itself was now growing inside of Anna.

The creature was pushing its way out of Kristen's pussy and entered Anna's. Anna had her legs around Kirsten's ass, pulling her closer--as tight as she could--which smashed both their clitorises together in a blissful kiss of red flesh. Anna moaned, grunted and panted as she tried to cope with the torrent of sensations that cluttered her mind. She looked up at Kirsten's empty eyes; this only added to the fire. Kirsten did not moan or make any noise at all, except for heavy breathing. Her body was completely under the control of the alien and it expressed nothing but total surrender. All she had to do was to maintain the perfect undulating motion of her hips that was blowing Anna out of her mind.

Every second that passed, Anna learned more and more that Kirsten's inexpressive face was deceiving. Behind those vacant blue eyes, the real Kirsten was in heaven. There was a direct connection between her brain and her pussy that sent orgasmic jolts of pleasure back and forth, over and over. Kirsten couldn't think for herself anymore and she didn't want to. The only thing she cared about now was pushing its way between her legs and into Anna's body.

As if this wasn't enough, Anna looked at Kirsten's face as her friend gagged softly. Something was happening. Kirsten pushed her tongue out, which gave way to something else. Another part of the alien slowly started to come out of Kirsten's mouth. Anna's heart jolted, first with fear, then with excitement.

Anna pulled Kirsten's head down, and opened her mouth. They kissed while the tentacle moved into Anna's mouth and into her throat. Anna rolled up her eyes, and climaxed again. Moments later, her arms and legs fell feebly onto the bed as her possession was complete.

Kirsten remained on top, still pumping into her.

The next day, the girls woke up next to each other. Even though the human brain was too complex to dominate completely, the plant's offspring had learned how to control the motor functions of their bodies. It also knew how to implant ideas in the girl's minds, as if those ideas were their own.

But even as cell division and expansion was an effective way to take control of a human, it was far from the original purpose of the plant, which was to form a creature like Flower, capable of creating eggs to be fertilized by the male plant, and create more male plants. True to this genetic mandate, the alien was placing the first egg inside Kirsten's womb and soon Anna's would follow.

At this moment, there was only one idea that floated inside the girl's heads. Find a male plant.

Kirsten and Anna started to get dressed without saying a word to each other. It was so weird to see their arms and legs moving and obeying orders that didn't came from their brains. There was a moment of anxiety in Anna's head, but the alien sensed it and moved a mass of meat into her vaginal cavity that sparked a jolt of intense pleasure up her spine. Her apprehension was forgotten immediately.

The girls met at the front door, dressed and ready to follow the plan. They looked into each other's eyes and they both knew that behind those eyes there were words trapped by a non-responding mouth. They knew that their old consciousness was now just a passenger in their own bodies.

The girls had no idea how to find a male plant. They thought it was logical to start searching near the school grounds, where they'd bought the confiscated specimen. Anna jumped in the car with Kirsten. As they drove away from the building, a black SUV started its engine, and followed them. It had been established by the Homeland Security procedures that every person who'd owned a plant had to be followed closely, in order to detect any abnormal behavior, and in such a case, inform headquarters immediately.

Marianne's predicament

It'd been only three hours since Marianne took the plant out of the box and she was already becoming impatient. The whole apartment was now impregnated with the sweet aroma of the plant and Marianne suspected that it was affecting her as a timid tingling sprouted in her crotch without any apparent reason. Keily never mentioned this side effect of the plant and Marianne started to worry about the situation. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to place the plant in such a closed environment.

She stepped out to the terrace for fresh air, but the alluring smell was stronger there. She looked at the plant, it seemed so attractive, so inviting. She felt dizzy again. The tingling in her pussy turned into an itch, but she knew that scratching that itch would only make things worse.

"Where the hell is Flower?" she thought.

Finally, Marianne resolved to step out of the apartment and wait for Flower down on the street. She just had to be very careful not to miss her.

* * *

Flower had reached the city and walked the streets with her head down. She didn't know where to go, or what to do. Flower saw a police car approach from two blocks away and started to panic. There was a flower store across the street and she decided that it was a good place to hide. She opened the door; little bells hanging from the ceiling announced her arrival. A woman that was kneeling behind the counter stood up.

"Hi, may I help you?"

"Hi," Flower responded. She'd never seen so many different plants before. In some way, they comforted her.

"Are you looking for a specific flower?" the woman asked.

"Yes," Flower said in a low voice.

"Do you know its name?" the woman asked again with some sort of impatience.

* * *

Marianne never made it to the street. She stepped out of the elevator on the third floor, and went back up. It was foolish to leave the apartment just because of the plant. She was a trained soldier for Christ sake; she could control herself. It was better to wait there and keep checking the surrounding streets with her binoculars.

The moment she opened the front door, the aroma hit her like a slap in the face. She involuntarily took a deep breath and her knees went weak. She stared at the plant as the itch in her pussy became unbearable. She looked away trying to resist, but she took another deep breath and started walking toward the plant.

* * *

"No," Flower responded shyly.

"Well, what does it look like," the store owner asked.

Out of the corned of her eye, Flower saw the police car pass the store and continue down the road.

"Thanks," Flower said as she walked out, leaving the confused woman behind.

* * *

Marianne knelt in front of the plant, and examined it closely. The rosy tube that extended upwards was covered with an oily substance that reflected the sunlight in a beautiful and mesmerizing way. Marianne's face was inches away from the tube, her nostrils filled with the plant's pheromones. Her hands were shaking with nervousness and excitement. She was trapped and she knew it.

Almost without thinking, Marianne took her tongue and licked the phallus' surface. Her pussy twitched hard as the chemicals from the plant's oil filtered into her blood stream. Her lips were smeared and she licked them clean, almost desperately. Marianne knew now what she had to do. She stood up and removed her pants along with her soaked panties, then straddled the plant, ready to sit down.

Suddenly, the front door of Marianne's apartment opened violently. She woke from the plant's spell and hoped to see Flower. It wasn't her.

Kirsten saw Marianne standing still with a plant beneath her. A male plant. Kirsten's eyes widened and her heart began to beat faster, followed by her pussy. The female alien inside of Kirsten knew it was time to mate and it was ready for it. So was Kirsten.