The Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

I recalled the night vividly because I had asked who they were talking about. Our three younger guests looked embarrassed at the conversation as they were shuffling around and none of them wanted to meet my eyes.

Leo said quickly, "We were discussing that MP that was on the box earlier expounding about this new proposed High Speed Rail Link. The Honourable George Jenkins MP. Well he's the fat, bald person and I was just about to say he must be pussy whipped to try and defend its construction!"

I remembered us all laughing at that because not only was our MP bald and fat, he was also a blowhard and seeking any opportunity to get in front of the cameras. I accepted the explanation at the time and ignored the rather sheepish laughter that accompanied Leo's explanation.

I nodded that I remembered the night and she continued, "It wasn't George Jenkins he was talking about, it was you! Leo was trying to belittle you in front of his new protégés, something that he would not dare do to your face. It was the only real advantage he had over you. He is younger, leaner and more handsome, so he was using this to try and show them just how smart he was! I must confess, while you were out the room, he openly kissed me in front of them! I was furious with him, but he just casually dismissed me. The thing was is that he had made his point to the three of them and in the process revealed that I was his mistress!"

There didn't seem to be much for me to say in response to that. I reflected that before the rehearsals had actually really started, they all knew that my wife was a slut and that I was a cuckold, did that change anything? Not really, I decided, but the incident did confirm that Jess had been lying to me for months and she was not just putting out for Leo, but took an active part in belittling me in front her lover.

Her whole explanation was driving me mad! She had admitted to another affair, that I had no inkling about and the mere fact that I could sit there calmly and analyse my emotions surprised me. Maybe the realisation hadn't sunk in, but I dismissed that straight away, She still had not confirmed whether she had fucked Gerry onstage or not?. I knew she had cheated on me and still, she had yet to confirm whether she did or did not fuck Gerry on stage that last night! I needed her to answer that question before this conversation went any further.

"Jess, can you just answer the one question that I asked earlier, the one that you have avoided answering? Did you fuck Gerry that night on stage?"

She looked down at her feet and refused to meet my eye. I had my answer then when she looked up at me and said, "When we go into bed and could no longer find the props, Gerry told me to just remove my bra and panties. I tried to resist, but he had already unclasped my bra, so I did as he instructed and helped him take my panties off. Once we were naked and started simulating sex with me on top as usual. There was nothing between us to prevent him slipping me a length and when he entered me, to be honest, I didn't want him to stop. So, yes, he fucked me. Right there on stage, in front of your eyes and the entire audience!"

"Did you come?"

"Yes, that night I didn't need to fake it! I had one long orgasm that left me shuddering. I was still in the afterglow when you came on and started ranting at us."

She paused for a moment then said, "I truly regret embarrassing you like that, but some of it wasn't my fault!"

When I didn't respond she whined "If our props had been where they should have been, I would never have let him do me!"

"Nevertheless, you did and as if that betrayal wasn't enough you now admit that you have had an on-going affair over many months is the final straw! If I hadn't come home tonight to find you entertaining Leo in our bed, would you have confessed any of this at all?"

She had the good grace not to deny it and replied, "Honestly? No I would never have confessed about Leo and probably not about allowing Gerry to do me as well. I would have stuck to the story that I told on TV and denied everything. I know this sounds trite and hypocritical of me, but I now realise that I have destroyed our marriage. I had hoped that if I could convince you with the lies about Gerry, we could still hold our marriage together and move on. Maybe if our sex life had been as satisfying as it has been during the play, I would never had felt the attraction of Leo and cheated! Who knows?"

There didn't seem to be anything left to say after that, so I packed my things and left!

I handed in my resignation at work and they waived the mandatory three months notice period and allowed me to leave immediately. I had already split all our assets, she could have the house and remaining mortgage, I would take the caravan and call it quits. The money was never really a consideration, I had enough to tide me over and some job interviews in the pipeline. I was confident that I could find work somewhere fresh. The scandal of the play would eventually fade and I could find someone new to love. Our sons tried to get us to meet as a family and talk things out, they still saw us as a couple, but I refused to contemplate any reconciliation. Months later, I heard from Jimmy that Jess had married Leo and they now live in what used to be our family home. They deserve each other.

As for me, I have settled in a residential caravan park, by the sea. I have met someone new and it's too early to say if it will develop any, but one lives in hope.

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers
12