The Play House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a silence again.

"That was pretty intense, though," said Ellie after a few moments.

Amanda instantly responded, "Yeah, that was really powerful."

They neatly avoided words that would explain their true feelings about the machines. Both found them completely exhilarating.

There was a longer silence. Amanda broke it this time, "Who do you think took the vibrators earlier?"

"Not me" Ellie instantly lied, "but I bet it was Anna." This was a mere cover story, she had no idea."

"Yeah, she looked like she enjoyed that one," Amanda said, masking the cheeky implications.

Ellie nodded.

"Is it true," Amanda continued, "that we've all masturbated since we got here?"

Ellie couldn't really deny it, "Yeah, I have. I'm not sure why, though. I don't usually."

Amanda giggled for a moment. Then silence returned, briefly, before Amanda said, "I think it's the water. It's got hormones in it or something. Turns us on."

Ellie realized she might be right. She made no attempt to apply any innuendo. She sat in silence, her pussy craving for attention. Besides the bed, there was also a desk. She got up to check it out.

Amanda wondered aloud, "Do you think we could get out?"

"Unlikely," Ellie said quickly. She slowly opened the drawers. Inside, several dildos gleamed.

"What's in there?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, erm..." Ellie stammered, "Toys."

Amanda giggled and said, "Yeah, they've got lots of those here."

Silence returned. There was nothing from either of them as they sat on the bed. Ellie felt the need to break the ice again.

"I wonder... I, erm, wonder whose panties I've got."

Amanda looked up. Ellie was very aware of the alien clothes she had around her pussy, chocking it.

"Yeah, she said we'd be swapped, right?"

Ellie nodded and stood up. There was only one way to check. "Mind if I have a look? It should say the name at the back."

Amanda said, "Yeah, mine had it sewn in. Don't worry, I've already seen worse." She giggled.

Ellie smiled uneasily and began to slide down her panties. It felt too wrong, though.

Ellie slid them back up, even though Amanda wasn't even looking. "Amanda, can you check them for me?"

Amanda turned and said, "Oh, actually, yeah... I guess that's a better idea."

Ellie walked over and bent down a bit below the light. She felt a hand lift the lid over her panties. Nothing un expected, but it still made Ellie's throbbing clit tingle with delight.

"It says... Anna Spain," said Amanda, laughing, "oh, you got the slag!"

Ellie stood back up and said, "Hey! Well, I guess we've all, you know, had a go in them?"

Amanda stopped laughing and nodded slowly, "I guess I did. Can you, uh, check mine?"

Ellie nodded and Amanda bent over. Subduing an urge to spank, Ellie lifted the lid of her panties. In beautiful writing, she read "Becky Reynolds".

"It says Becky Reynolds," said Ellie.

Amanda giggled. "Isn't she so innocent, though?"

"Yeah, she'd never do that. I don't believe it at all. I didn't see her because I had just finished mine, but..."

Ellie realized she had slipped into discussing the machines. Amanda picked up the conversation smoothly.

"Oh, yeah, she was the fastest, I think. Not as, uh, loud as you though!"

They both giggled with glee, slowly becoming more comfortable.

Ellie spoke next, "You enjoyed it, then?"

Amanda laughed, "Of course! Did you not see me?"

"It must have been scary going first."

"Yeah," Amanda replied, "but I was kinda turned on so I was ready for it."

Ellie giggled, "Same. Try watching 4 people before you!"

The two laughed loudly and sat back down on the bed. Ellie realized her pussy was wettening through the fabric – having Amanda here didn't help, and the fact that she was wearing panties that someone else had masturbated in... oh, she could just feel the orgasm already.

"So you got turned on by it?" asked Amanda.

"Yeah," Ellie said, "but, you know... it feels bad. Not right."

Amanda nodded, "kinda dirty. But, if it feels right, you know..."

There was a silence.

Amanda spoke, staring into Ellie's eyes, "I'm still turned on now, I don't think I'll ever be turned off!"

Ellie giggled and nodded uneasily, "I'm desperate to wank, too."

Silence returned. When it came to speaking, the both spoke together and squeaked in embarrassment. They stayed embarrassed for a while but both knew what they wanted.

"Why don't we just get it off now, alone?"

Ellie nodded, and moved to the drawer, "you stay on that side, let's not get too close – you want a dildo?"

Amanda nodded, saying "That would be great! I actually lied earlier, though, I have a vibrator in my cell."

Ellie confessed too – "Yeah, I do too... whose, erm, whose do you have?"

Amanda giggled, "Helen's. It kinda makes it better."

Ellie nodded and said, "I've got Amy's."

There was a pause. Then Ellie went back to finding a dildo. She pulled out two identical ones and walked over to Amanda. "Thanks!" she said, sliding back behind the bed on the opposite side.

Ellie took to her own. She slid down and stripped off her bra quickly, throwing it onto the bed, as well as her panties – well, Anna's panties. She realized the dildo would not vibrate so she stuck it in as fast as possible.

Soon they were both groaning with glee, fuelling each other's orgasms. Ellie could barely imagine the stimulation she got from Amanda's efforts, and vice versa. Ellie loved the squelch as she heard Amanda thrusting with the dildo in and out, imagining the warm sensations she must be feeling and adding them to her own. Ellie struggled to keep with her pace and found as she neared her peak the going got tougher but more rewarding – every pump was more pleasing.

Ellie heard the unmistakable squeal from Amanda of an orgasm. She panted and pushed harder to get to her point but she was too slow – Amanda was long gone by the time she came. She slowly turned around to see Amanda sliding her bra on. Panting heavily, she scrambled to get the panties on.

Amanda turned around and snapped backwards immediately, "Sorry, I didn't mean to look..." referring to Ellie's dangling breasts. Ellie hid her perky nipples as she turned away, and then slung the remaining bra and panties on. She briefly wondered whether the bras were named like the panties...

Amanda broke the less awkward silence. "You're really really loud."

Ellie blushed and said, "Well, I could be worse. Who do you think was the loudest on the machines?"

Amanda pondered for a moment. "Hmm... I guess Sammie was quite loud."

"Oh god, I was next to her, she was crazy."

"She, like, resisted at first, but then totally went with it, didn't she?" Amanda asked.

Ellie nodded and giggled, "Yeah, but I can't see how anyone couldn't enjoy that!"

Suddenly the lights went out and the door was flung open. Instantly they were bound, gagged and separated. Ellie just submitted this time – scared, but now she had a friend in the play house. Perhaps they would meet up again.

--

When the blindfold was removed, Ellie found herself in a totally different room. The door snapped shut behind her straight away. Instead, now, she was in a much larger, more comfortable room.

The floor was carpeted softly – she could have slept on it easily, but she didn't need to since there was also a bed in the centre. There was a desk with a chair at the side and a cupboard, and a long mirror. The whole room was lit with 4 bright lights. There was also another door.

Ellie instinctively check this out. She found it opened into a shower room - small, but there were plenty of towels, a good shower and a toilet. Checking out the rest of the room, the desk contained lots of make up as well as hair straightness and body lotions (more than Ellie owned). The cupboard turned out to be a mini fridge, containing cool wine and light snacks. There was only one wine glass, though.

However, even more interestingly, there was a TV in the wall. She found the remote straight away and turned it on.

Ellie was greeted with a menu. "Play House Holding Room" said the title. There were various options, including "status updates", "videos", "galleries", and "current timetable". Since it was the first one, Ellie hit "status updates".

The screen blacked out and a girl appeared – oh, it was Amy. She was wearing the same dress. The video was excellent quality.

"Hello girls. I hope you enjoyed this evening's entertainment. There will be more in store in a few days time. I'm just going to run you through what happened in your little rooms."

Ellie's heart sank. Clearly there were cameras everywhere.

"Firstly, in Jenny and Anna's room, the girls had a friendly chat followed by a little bit of touchy feely."

The image became a snapshot of their room. It was the same as Ellie's but Anna and Jenny were together on the bed, physically very close. It turned out to be a video as the faces tenderly kissed for a moment but the reeled back, completely embarrassed.

Ellie was shocked, but not too surprised. She was just worried about what was coming next.

"Very sexy. In Sammy and Becky's room, the girls decided to satisfy their arousal with a bit of finger fucking."

Ellie's interest peaked as she snapshot appeared of two girls on opposite sides of the bed, just like Amanda and Ellie. They were fingering themselves and there was clearly audio accompanying the scene as Ellie heard the unmistakable wailing of Sammy. Ellie also noted that, unlike them, the two of them still had bras and panties on.

"Last but not least, Amanda and Ellie discovered the toys and had private masturbation just like Sammy and Becky, only a little bit more topless."

Ellie cringed as she came into view, pumping at her pussy to the soundtrack of Amanda's orgasm. She could even remember the moment and could still feel her pussy reeling from the encounter.

"There you have it. I hope you had fun. Check out the schedule on here to find out when you get to meet with your 'partner' next. Bye now!"

The video ended. Clearly that was shot very quickly but it looked incredibly professional. Ellie knew she was redder than ever. The others would definitely see this footage. She was completely terrified.

Ellie shook off the feeling and tried to ready herself for bed. She went to the toilet, brushed her teeth and had a quick drink of water from the tap. She felt warm here, at home, a refuge from the harsh reality outside.

As she climbed into bed, she stripped off her panties – she usually slept naked. As she peeled off the sweaty bra, she noticed it too had an embroidered name at the back. With horror, she saw that it was not hers.

"Amanda Jones", it read. Clearly Amanda had picked up the wrong bra. The two of them had similar sizes so it made little difference.

Or, was it an accident? Ellie could barely hold onto this thought before she fell asleep, so tired from the day's activities.

12