The Player Ch. 03

Story Info
The aftermath - husband tries to find what happened
4.1k words
4.1
74k
47
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,423 Followers

*******************************************

This series is based on an outline and suggestions from one of my readers. I really appreciate their suggestions. It contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, exhibitionism, and voyeurism. It also has the theme of manipulation by the other man to seduce the wife. To eliminate any reference to my other stories, this one introduces a new husband and wife couple.

I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

*******************************************

Brad wakes up later in the morning. Fortunately the blinds are down keeping the brightness of the sun out. The clock shows 11:00. He tries to sit up but lays back down with a groan. Jesus, does he feel bad. He makes a vow right then and there not to drink that much whiskey again.

He looks over to see that Beth is still in bed. She is sleeping peacefully facing away from him. The covers are mid way up her back. He wonders why she is still in bed. She is normally an early riser. He starts to reach over to caress her, then he stops himself. She is going to be pissed after what he did. First, inviting Rex over to look at her ass and legs to make her horny and then passing out.

What did Rex do? He said he was going to touch Beth's ass as well as look at her to see how horny he could make her. How much did Beth show him? She was certainly wearing one of her tightest dresses last night.

He licks his lips and tastes the familiar residue of pussy. She might not be that mad after all. If he ended up eating her out, then she might not be too upset with him.

He feels a morning arousal. His dick starts to rise to its full five and a half inches. Out of the cloud of his hangover he tries to piece together what happened. Everything is such a blur.

He remembers Rex helping him upstairs and putting him in the family room chair. Did Rex really tell him that Beth was looking hot and he was going to fuck her? After Beth got him in bed he was restless. But getting that drunk doesn't lend itself to a good restful sleep. He kept waking up rolling over to touch her and not finding Beth in bed. She must have stayed up to watch tv, although she is usually in bed before midnight. Did she have a lot to drink? He knows she was drinking wine, but thought she was just sipping.

He kept hearing noises. It sounded like at one time Beth let out a yell. What was she saying?

He remembers getting out of bed to check on her and get some water to quench his thirst. He must have been having a sex dream because he thought he saw Rex and Beth on the couch. She was on her knees with her elbows resting on the arms of the couch. Rex was kneeling behind her. Rex even told him he was fucking his wife. It was a real vivid dream because he remembers seeing Rex having a hard on. His cock looked really big. Then in the dream Beth helped him back to bed and told him Rex was fucking her. She even said she was going to fuck him some more! Another time in the dream he went back to check on her and this time Beth was on her back and Rex was still fucking her. She was moaning and telling Rex to fuck her. This is one of the best sex dreams he has ever had.

Why is he getting so turned on dreaming about Rex fucking Beth?

He has to get up to relieve the dry mouth and get something solid in his stomach. Getting out of bed as quietly as he can, he puts on a robe, and leaves the bedroom. He notices that Beth's green dress she was wearing, is thrown carelessly on a chair. That is not like Beth. She is particular about hanging up her good dresses before going to bed.

Still shaky he goes to a guest bathroom to freshen up. He gets a shock when he looks in the mirror. In addition to his bloodshot eyes there is crusty residue on his face from nose to chin and both cheeks. Beth must have gotten real turned on when he ate her pussy. Out of the fog he remembers her straddling his face rubbing her pussy all over. She was even talking dirty telling him what a slut wife she is. Rex must have really gotten her horny.

After washing the pussy residue off his face to goes to the kitchen. As soon as he reaches the family room he sees a black rumpled up object on the floor. He picks it up to discover it is Beth's thong. What is her thong doing on the floor? How did it get there? Did she take if off for Rex?

He brews some coffee and fixes a bagel with cream cheese. Drinking the coffee and eating the bagel he continues to try and piece together what happened last night. He knows that Beth and Rex came down to the rec room together. Beth sat on a bar stool to watch some of the game. His back was to her but Rex could see. With her tight short skirt she must have shown a lot of skin.

After Beth went upstairs, he remembers Rex going up a little while later. How long were they gone? Rex must have hit on her. Did he feel her ass like he said he was going to? Did she like it?

They came back down together and she sat on a barstool again. Rex probably got another shot of her legs. Even Hank must have been able to see her. After that everything is bleary.

He goes back to finding her thong. He never has had that many fantasies about Beth and other men. He knows she is an exhibitionist but it is always for him. He likes looking at her when they go out. He fantasizes about fucking her when they get home. She loves it when he runs his hand up her dress and feels her legs and ass. Did Rex do that? Did he pull off her thong? Somehow he is not upset. He plays with his dick thinking about Rex with Beth.

Beth wakes up to the smell of coffee. Brad is not in bed. He must feel terrible after drinking as much as he did. Stretching her arms above her head, she relives last night with Rex. She feels great. What a fuck. She has never had sex like that. Except for just a few exceptions, she has never had sex with a guy without dating and getting to know him first. With Rex it is raw sex. Her pussy still tingles with the feeling of his big cock stretching her in length and girth. She thinks she should feel a little guilty but doesn't. Brad should never have encouraged Rex to hit on her and then pass out. She warned him about hanging with Rex. He knows what Rex is like. She relishes the thought that a player like Rex thinks she is a hot fuck. Is she as good as his other women? She knows he has probably had better blow jobs, but not as hot or wet a pussy as she has. Her pussy is getting wet all over again. She hopes Brad isn't too hung over to fuck her.

Thinking of her husband, she feels wicked straddling his face rubbing her juices and Rex's cum on him. How much does he remember? He must not be mad at anything he thinks she did with Rex. If he was, he would be all pissed off instead of in the kitchen drinking coffee.

She decides to go into the bathroom to freshen up with a quick shower. On the way she picks up her dress. Where is her thong? She must have put it in the laundry basket on her way to bed.

Brad hears Beth taking a shower. Well, it is time to face the music. He takes her thong to the laundry room next to the kitchen. He is not in a position to accuse her of anything. He would rather fuck her than have a confrontation.

He fixes her a cup of coffee and takes it to the bedroom. Beth is sitting up in bed with the covers to her waist leaving her breasts bare. She looks positively radiant. She's not mad?

He hands her the coffee. Smiling she says, "Aren't you sweet. How are you feeling this morning?"

He tells her he is pretty hung over. Beth sympathizes with him and suggests he take a shower to freshen up.

While Brad is in the shower, Beth sips her coffee. She absently mindedly runs her hand under the covers to lightly stroke the inside of her thigh. How much should she tell Brad? He is going to want to know how Rex hit on her. She decides to tell him everything except the fucking. They both like the sex when Rex makes her horny, but she is not sure how Brad would react to her fucking.

After his shower, Brad joins his wife in bed. Beth snuggles up against him, "Do you feel better?"

"A little bit. I don't think I'm going to be doing much today."

With a sexy little grin, "I hope you feel good enough to do some things." She lightly plays with one of his nipples. Brad has extremely sensitive nipples. "Aren't you curious if Rex made me horny."

"Yea, I have been wondering what you did with him. I wasn't sure how to ask. Aren't you mad at me for passing out?"

"I have to confess I was at first. Rex made me real horny and I wanted to have great sex with you."

She tells him that Rex started hitting on her when he walked through the door, how she turned around to let him look at her legs and ass. She goes on to describe how he looked down her dress at her bra less tits.

As Beth tells how she sat on the bar stool to let Rex look at her legs, she moves her hand to her husband's dick. Brad is becoming aroused.

"Hmm someone is getting horny. Do you like hearing how I let Rex look at my body."

"Yea. This is a lot different from letting him look at you in the bar." He hesitates, "Did he touch you?"

Beth leans into his ear and with a sultry voice, "He touched my ass. And you know what? I let him. I just stood at the counter and let him feel me. He could even tell I wasn't wearing panties. I told him I was wearing a thong. This turns you on doesn't it? You and Hank, Bill and Pete were playing cards and I was up here letting Rex play with my ass."

Brad lets out a low groan. Beth proceeds to tell him how she flashed her thong sitting back on the barstool.

"What happened when the guys left? Did Rex hit on you some more?"

She tells him about getting Brad to bed and being alone with Rex in the family room."Yes he hit on me. He was telling me how hot I am and how he likes looking at my legs and ass. He even told me how he could see up my dress to my thong covered pussy."

Beth continues telling Brad how Rex moved next to her and caressed her thigh. Brad is on his back and Beth leans over him and passionately kisses him.

"It felt good. He has really good hands. He tried to run his hand up my dress but I wouldn't let him. And there's more. Looking at me and feeling my ass gave him a hard-on."

"A hard-on? What did you do?"

"Well the rumours are right. He has a big cock. He wanted me to touch it, but I wouldn't. He even wanted a hand job. Would you like me to feel Rex's big cock? It looks like from your hard-on you would like me to feel him. But I told him that I am a happily married woman and he could look at me and even touch me, but couldn't do anything else."

Brad cannot believe Beth has become this brazen. But it is his fault for passing out and leaving Beth alone with a player like Rex.

"Did he do anything else?"

"No. We watched tv until his cock got soft and he left. Rex made me really horny. I wanted you to fuck me. I tried to get you hard, but you were too drunk. So I rolled you on your back and straddled your face so you could eat my pussy. You really licked me good. In fact you made me cum so good here is your treat."

Beth slides down in the bed and takes her husband's cock in her mouth. Brad cannot believe it. He thought she was going to be mad. Instead he is getting some really great head. Rex really must have turned her on.

Beth is getting horny all over again sucking Brad. After trying to get Rex's cock in her mouth, she does not have any problem taking most of Brad's cock. She likes this size for sucking as she runs her tongue all over him.

Brad notices she is more enthusiastic than usual. Her head is really bobbing up and down his shaft. She even licks his balls. All the while talking real slutty how she likes the taste of his cock. She stops before he cums. She takes his cock out of her mouth and lays on her back with her legs spread, "You didn't get any pussy last night, so here it is."

Brad kneels between her legs and looks at his wanton wife. He is so turned on, he buries his cock in his wife's pussy with one stroke. Beth notices he does not have to ease it in like Rex did. As they fuck, Beth talks dirty to him telling him the things Rex did. She feels another orgasm building. This is great. Between Rex and her husband, she is getting the fucking of a lifetime. she bucks against him as she cums. Brad likes the way she cries out. Just like the cry he dreamed about last night. His slutty wife plays with his nipples encouraging him to cum inside her.

Brad continues to fuck his wife. She feels even wetter than the last time Rex made her horny. He notices her pussy is nice and open. He quickens his pace and really pounds her pussy. Beth plays with his nipples encouraging him to cum. She feels him stiffen before his release. He lets out a moan as his cum filled balls empty into her cunt. She cannot remember the last time he came this hard. Even better than sex after Rex hit on her at happy hour. Brad collapses on his wife. His cock softens inside her pussy and he rolls off of her onto his back.

He looks over at Beth, "God was that great. You were so wet."

She smiles at her husband, "I think your hard cock had something to do with it."

They both relax in the afterglow of great sex. Beth puts on a short robe and goes to the kitchen to fix some lunch. After a light lunch, Brad goes back to bed. Beth stays in the family room going over the events of last night and this morning. She lets Brad nap for a while. The delicious feeling of horniness overcomes her over thinking about fucking Rex and Brad.

Beth goes back to their bedroom to see if she can get another fuck. Brad is just waking up. Beth stands by the bed and drops her robe. Brad admires his wife's nude body. He scans from her firm breasts to her cute little triangle of soft curls. She is exuding lust. He thinks about Rex touching her ass and trying to put his hand underneath her dress.

They embrace as Beth climbs back into bed.

Beth gives him a nice wet kiss, "Mmmm..honey that was such a good fuck. You are so hot."

Brad notices the change in his wife. She usually doesn't talk that that unless she has been drinking wine and losing her inhibitions.

"Yea it was great. I guess it is just all of the stimulus we have had with Rex hitting on you. It was different this time here at home. At the bar, there were other people around. Last night you were alone with him."

"Doesn't it make you jealous that when we are alone he feels me up?"

Brad lowers his head and takes one of her nipples in his mouth. "I know I should be but I'm not. It turns me on thinking about you and Rex. I even was having some hot sex dreams last night."

Here it comes she thinks. "What kind of sex dreams?"

He tells her about the dreams of she and Rex fucking. Having Brad tell her about watching them fuck makes her horny all over again. She feels his cock getting hard. Putting her hand around his erection she talks in her slutty voice, "Thinking about Rex fucking me is making you hard. Is that what you really want? I did see his big cock through his pants. Would you like him to put his nice hard cock your sweet wife's pussy? Do you want a nice hot wife?"

Brad moans as Beth gets graphic telling him how she would like his big cock in her hot married cunt.

She stops stroking him and gets on her knees resting her head on the bed thrusting her ass in the air. With a wicked grin she looks at her husband, "Is this a position you dreamed about?"

"Yea. You were just like that except on the couch."

"Come get some more of my pussy and think of Rex fucking me."

He has never seen Beth like this. But he likes it. He kneels behind her lining up his cock to her slit. He caresses her firm globes and rubs his cock up and down her slit. With one thrust he pushes his cock to the hilt and begins to slam Beth's cunt. One hand is on her hip and the other is holding her near her neck on her collarbone, pulling her pussy to his cock.

Beth begins to moan just like she did with Rex. Brad's cock may not be a as big, but she is still getting a good pounding.

"That's it, slam my hot married pussy. Do you think Rex would like some?"

As Brad fucks her she chants "fuck me, don't stop" just like she did with Rex. Brad has never fucked her like this. He calls her a slut wife and a hot piece of ass as her orgasm breaks over her. As she cummms Brad makes a last thrust and empties more seed into his wife's loose pussy. They both collapse laughing on the bed.

After coming down from their high, Brad tells her, "Honey, that is one of the best fucks we have ever had. We should invite Rex over more often."

Beth wants more of Rex's cock, but doesn't want to seem too eager. "I don't know if that is such a good idea."

"Why? It has really made both of us real horny."

" I know. But Brad, Rex is a player. He gets a lot of women. Do you think he will want to stop with just looking at me or copping a feel of my ass? I told you what he tried to do last night. I didn't drink too much wine when I saw you were getting drunk. What if I lose my inhibitions and let him put his hand up my dress or even feel his cock?"

"I see what you mean. But it is such a turn on thinking about what he does while you are alone with him."

"Think about some of the things I did. I stood in our kitchen and let him feel my ass. I deliberately flashed him and let him see up my dress to my thong. I don't trust myself around a guy like Rex. And look how you are changing. You have gone from wanting him to look at me or feel my ass to dreaming about me fucking him."

Brad reluctantly agrees. "I guess you are right. But it is still a turn on."

"We can still use what I have done with him to still get us horny. We can even make up new fantasies since you like it so much."

Brad thinks of the possibilities. Maybe Beth is right. But he cannot stop thinking about Rex hitting on her and his sex dreams.

It is a couple of days before Brad runs into Rex. Brad wonders why Rex never looked him up earlier to ask about the poker night with Beth. Rex is sitting alone at a corner table in the office cafeteria drinking coffee. He sees Brad and motions him over.

Rex asked him how he is feeling and kids him about getting drunk and passing out. Brad tells him he felt pretty rough but recuperated the rest of the weekend.

Rex looks at him, "Well how was it? Was that sexy wife of yours turned on? You were pretty wasted. I even had to get you upstairs."

"She was real turned on. We had a pretty hot weekend."

"Did she tell you how I felt her ass? I told you I was going to try. She stood there and let me feel her. I could tell she was wearing a thong. What else did she tell you?"

Brad feels a stirring in his groin with Rex talking about feeling up Beth. He describes what Beth told him. He leaves out his wife looking at his hard-on and his sex dreams.

"The flashing part was real hot. Being able to see her legs up to her thong was a real turn on. I'm glad I can still help spice up your love life."

"Maybe we can do it again. This time it would just be you."

Rex wants his cock back in Beth's tight hot pussy, but wants to string Brad along, "I don't know if that is such a good idea."

Brad is confused. He is sure that Rex would jump at the chance to be with Beth, "Why not? You think Beth is hot don't you?

"Beth is one hot piece of ass. But you guys are happily married. Look, you know I have a lot of women. I'm not going to play coy. Beth was real turned on. How long do you think she is going to be content with just flashing me or putting her legs and ass on display. She is going to want to go further. Just a few weeks ago she got off showing me her ass and legs and even down her blouse. Now she lets me feel her and shows me her thong. I respect you guys and don't want to mess anything up."

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,423 Followers
12