The Player Witch Augment Ch. 02

Story Info
Witch doctor Katrina explores her new magical penis.
6.6k words
4.39
14.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

The Player Witch Augment 2: Paranormal Virility

Written By D.

*****

Katrina almost dropped the controller in disgust, staring at the results screen. It was a hard-fought battle, ending in a tie-breaking match that split the rounds five-four.

And she lost!

The unknown esoteric energies of the world that baffled scientists were at her fingertips. The powers the old gods talked about were hers to wield in any fashion she chose. Despite the primitive job title 'witch doctor,' it were the regular doctors who were savages compared to her immense understanding of the human form (especially the schlongs).

She knew there were technosorcerers out there who could manipulate the magnetic fields and other electronic signals of televisions, computers and video game consoles. She wasn't as familiar with this avenue of magic. It held no interest to her, because despite how people inflate themselves to brag on the Internet, technosorcery couldn't actually make your cock bigger.

Yet... here she was, defeated by a human.

Dhalsim is so cheap, she rued grimly.

Katrina sat next to her new friend Ross, who rolled his fist and cheered in victory, that new cock she'd made him already going to his head. Even with her larger cock hidden in her dress, she still somehow felt inadequate in the light of this defeat.

"You win." She set the controller down delicately, no matter how strongly she wanted to smash it just so she could deny this obviously broken controller the joy of being knitted back together with her magic.

"So..." Ross unplugged his controller and wound the cord up around the center, between the twin analog sticks. "Were you serious about the bet?"

In all her post-defeat commiseration, she forgot there was sex in her immediate future. "Of course." Katrina answered, shifting her weight a bit, feeling the hidden anaconda between her legs. She wasn't sure how Ross would react to seeing this. Maybe he'd be into it, maybe not. The density of fetishes and paraphilias made it impossible to predict exactly what someone wanted. "Do you want to cash that in now, or save it?"

If Ross had anything else planned, it could clearly wait. "Now's good." He nodded, his hand already unfastening his belt.

Katrina was hoping to have some time to fix her predicament. "Why don't you wait out here, while I freshen up?"

"Sure." He said, allowing her to disappear into the back.

Katrina threw her dress off. She'd managed to keep in control and never let herself grow hard in front of him. This thing was massive, over a foot long soft. It was the biggest she'd ever seen on anyone, and somehow, she'd gotten it rather than any of her clients.

Not only was she the President of the Enormous Cock Lovers Club... she was also a client.

Katrina remembered Ross' theory that there was a 'glitch' in the spell that caused all the shrinking techniques to make it bigger instead, like subtracting from a negative number. She could try using the orange stretching powder... but it was out in the shop where Ross was waiting for her.

She didn't have time to flip through her spell books, looking for a cock-shrinking spell that might not even exist. Katrina looked at the spare ingredients she had in the back, like a chef looking at what they had on hand to cook for company they didn't know they'd have two minutes ago. No recipes jumped out to her. Somehow, they'd never taught those spells in school.

There was that "grow the cock" spell she'd used on Martin just to get him out of her hair. It was probably a "grow anything" spell, but she'd never used it on anything but cocks. (Well, there was that one time she was at a "dread school" party and the pizzas came without the promised extra cheese. That didn't go well... but there was plenty of pizza... for when the fire department showed up.)

Katrina stood, legs apart, in front of her mirror. She pointed her finger at her reflection.

Something started to grow, but it wasn't magical. At the sight of her own reflection, the satisfying curve

of her breasts, her lean stomach and shapely legs... she slowly grew erect. The tip of her seventeen inch cock came to rest between her breasts, not a bad place for it.

Was it just the cock that filled her mind with lust? Katrina spun around in place, turning her head over her shoulder to look at her back and behind. Her heart pounded faster at the sight of her nicely round ass, even the gentle curves of her back and spine, and the tantalizing phenomenon they called 'side-boob.'

She faced the mirror again. It was not the sight of the cock that was arousing her. It was the cock itself that wanted her. Or perhaps, the cock wanted what some cocks want: pussy, ass, titties, etc. She'd never once doubted she was straight in her life, but now her head boiled with fantasies of going to Texas and drilling for pussy and striking white oil.

How embarrassing these thoughts were. Katrina was a professional perverted witch doctor, with a degree on the wall she had a friend make up on a computer as a joke. (Her real graduation ceremony submitted unto her an ever-snapping rat skull of Bathul.) No matter how much she wanted to ravage every giant dick she created, that wasn't her place. She made the dicks huge, and the owners chose what to do with them.

But now... she was the owner. And she could choose to do whatever she wanted. Her hand trembled as it approached her cock.

"You have a customer!" Ross called out from the front.

Katrina cursed quietly. "I'll be out in a few minutes!" She called back. Closing her fist, she looked at her reflection again, staring at the huge target. She threw her arm back and was ready to cast her spell.

"He needs you now, he says!" Ross said again, interrupting her spell.

"Well, he needs to hold onto his horse!" She shouted back. "Show him what I'll make for him if he just waits a damn second!" She threw the spell, muttering the incantation as quietly as she could. The white flash struck the mirror, ricocheted and hit her right in the cock.

Katrina grit her teeth and resisted the urge to scream in pain. The spell burned her cock with that magical energy, somewhere between fire and electricity. She buckled to the floor, looking at herself in the mirror. The cock was surrounded by a web of white electricity that slowly shrunk, the cock shrinking with it. The pain faded as the member grew smaller and smaller until it vanished.

Katrina palpated her groin with her palm. It was gone; no evidence of it remained. She stood, again inspecting her nude form in front of the mirror. Her heart was steady, her lust in check. All she felt was the normal pride and satisfaction of her beauty. A bit of that was the belly fat burning spells she occasionally used to keep herself trim, but there was no shame in that. She was in the shop all day, every day. She didn't have time to do sit-ups when there were high scores to get. The rest... was all her.

She pointed her finger towards the ceiling and made a gentle sound. A ribbon of silk spun in the air in a circle above her head. The cyclone of fabric spun faster as it descended over her nude form and took the shape of a semisheer purple nightgown. Other witches and witch doctors had orange or black as their favorite color. Not Katrina.

Sauntering back out to the front of the shop, she pressed herself against the doorway and pulled one leg up, the hem of the nightgown sliding down her thigh. She looked at Ross and saw him frowning.

This was not the reaction she was used to. "What?" She brought her leg down.

"I showed that guy, but I forgot I was still small when I'm soft." Ross' voice trembled a bit with frustration. "He was like, 'What is this, a joke?' And he left. I have never been so humiliated in my life."

With a short incantation and a gesture, Ross slid across the floor like it was ice, thrust towards Katrina, who grabbed him by the head with both hands and kissed him, long and slow, on his lips.

"I'm sorry." She said gently. "If you want, I'll figure it out and get you bigger when you're soft. But don't worry about that guy. Who cares what he thinks? You know what you got, and now it's time to test it out."

Katrina spun him around so she was on the desk, with Ross above her. She opened her legs, revealing her neat pussy to him. Ross quickly scooped out his cock, bringing it to rest above her crotch. They both watched as it grew longer as it stiffened, like a condom filled at the faucet. It stretched from her groin up past her belly button.

"Are you sure we can do this?" Ross said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Katrina blew an unconcerned raspberry. "You won't. It's not romantic to say this, but I've done this a lot, and with lots and lots of big fat cocks. You're going to do just fine. I know it."

Ross was still nervous about proceeding. He'd never had to worry about hurting someone before; this curse nevertheless gave him the liberty to pound as hard as he wanted. "Should I start with a few fingers?"

"No, don't waste time." Katrina shook her head. "I don't need foreplay. You resting that huge hot thing against my stomach has made me horny like an untamed hippo. Let's get rolling."

Ross took a deep breath, trying to ready himself. He set his hands on Katrina's hips, and she brought her hands over his. She smiled as he stepped back, placing the end of his cock on the opening of her slit. She closed her eyes and held her breath, anticipating the intense log of hot meat sliding effortlessly into her, filling her, completing her, ring ring ring, ring ring ring.

What the fuck is that, she thought? Ross let got of her hips and reached into his pocket to pull out his phone. "Hello?" Katrina couldn't quite find the words to express her outrage. If this was a call to change long-distance provider, she would fly to MCI headquarters and turn them into a novelty dildo factory.

Ross' mood darkened, and his brow knit together on his forehead. "Oh, my God. I'll be there as soon as I can." He put the phone away, and reached to put himself away, too.

Katrina's hand intercepted the cock and held it out. The heat coming off this thing was incredible. "Does 'as soon as I can' include a quickie?"

Ross pulled his cock free of her grasp. "I don't think so. I'm sorry."

Wow. It must be important, then, Katrina thought. Or at least, she hoped she was still sexy enough that he wouldn't leave unless it was something big. Something huge. Like that dick. "You want to talk about it?" She offered.

Ross looked at her. "No, not really." He tucked himself into his jeans and struggled to get the fly all the way up. "Can we maybe do this another time?"

"Sure." Katrina sat up. "Let's take a, how do you Americans say, rain check-mark. Come by tomorrow."

Ross reluctantly went off. Once the door clicked closed, Katrina groaned. She was so close to getting that glorious man meat inside her. How could she wait a whole day for that?

Katrina sat at her desk, staring at the door, waiting for someone new to come in to hopefully fuck, or at least to grope his dick and make it bigger.

She waited until she couldn't wait any longer, which was less than four minutes. The fires of her lust were burning hot, and her hand went down to her crotch. She rubbed herself in a little circle with two fingers. She stared out the door, waiting for someone to show up, hoping someone would walk in and catch her in this position. She hadn't even taken off the semisheer nightgown.

Katrina stopped herself, not out of shame or because a customer finally appeared, but because she wasn't getting any closer. Maybe she shouldn't have made fun of Ross' masturbation technique. He got there, at least.

Katrina got up and went to the back, back to her full length mirror. She clenched her fist and felt it charge with arcane energies. She pointed it at the mirror, barking an incantation. It bounced off and hit her. She pulled up the hem of her nightgown and looked at her groin. Out grew a new cock, fully erect and six inches long. With how horny she was, she wasn't surprised to see it come out already erect.

Her fingers landed on it and rubbed it from tip to base a few times. At this length, it didn't take long. Six inches was a statistically average penis. Some disputed this, but with the many kinds of cocks she saw, she felt pretty confident in her analysis. Of course, she was hoping to skew the average in this city, if she could.

Fist glowing again, she cast the spell a second time. It engorged, growing in length and girth, her balls inflating to the size of chicken eggs. She measured it again. It had doubled in size perfectly to twelve inches. In her years of research, this was the perfect cock size. Then again, thirteen was almost more perfect. And fifteen inches could be fun if she'd had time to warm up to it. But for general use, for someone who can't change it at any capricious whim, this was the best all-around cock.

Katrina pulled the nightgown off her body and examined her nude form. Somehow, the cock wasn't the center of attention, but her generous breasts and curvaceous legs. Like Narcissus before her, here she was, falling in love with her reflection. Well, 'love' was a strong word. She didn't know if English had a word that meant exactly what she was feeling, but surely there was a Greek word for the emotion 'desperately want to fuck.'

Katrina's hand went around the base of her cock, unable to touch her thumb to her other fingers as she held it. She worked it up to the tip, rubbing her thumb against the top of the head. A drop of clear precum gathered at the apex. She took it between her fingers and brought it to her mouth, a gentle spiderweb-like strand connecting her finger to her cock until it reached her tongue.

The tiny morsel of nectarlike precum filled her mouth with the flavor of her jizz, sweet without being cloying, like melted ice cream. Katrina's heart pounded in her throat and felt aroused drool pool in her mouth. Her hand returned to her cock and she stared at herself as she masturbated shamelessly.

Drops of precum flicked around her hand, and she brought it back to her mouth to taste the wonderful flavor again. She spat into her hand and coated her cock in a wet sheen as her fingers slid effortlessly against the wet skin.

Katrina hopped forward, looking closer at her reflection. It wasn't just the feeling of jerking off that was arousing her, or watching her breasts bounce as she moved her arm rapidly, or watching her balls rock back and forth as her closed fist nearly slapped them with each downward stroke. It was her face, eyes wide, cheeks slightly reddened, just enough sweat to make her skin shimmer, mouth opened with tongue raised... she'd never felt such attraction to any woman, certainly not herself.

The door jingled open, and someone in the front of the store called out. "Is anyone there?" It was a man's voice.

Katrina clenched her teeth and gasped in surprise, but couldn't quite corral her hand from wanking. Why were all the customers coming around now? "I'm on lunch break!" She yelled. "Come back later!"

"The door was open." The voice retorted.

"I forgot to lock it." Katrina said bitterly, in a blunder she couldn't believe she was stupid enough to do. "Just leave. I'll lock it after you go."

"I just want one thing." The customer persisted.

Katrina stumbled closer to the entrance of the back room, unable to see the customer from her vantage point. That meant he couldn't see her, either. "I can't help you right now. Please come back later!" She gasped, unable to say long sentences with her breath so deep and rapid.

The man was quiet for a few seconds. Katrina listened for the jingle of him opening the door again to leave. Instead, she saw a breach of customer etiquette. The customer had walked behind the desk and entered the back room, now only a few feet away from Katrina. This man, in his thirties and wearing a salmon golf shirt, saw Katrina in full view as she stood there, entirely naked and masturbating her enormous cock.

"Get out!!" Katrina screamed, unable to think of a spell to send him away. The man ran in the opposite direction, knocking over her chair in a rush to leave the shop.

Katrina's cheeks burned like meteorites. She prided herself of not having any shame. Embarrassment was never a cool emotion to express. That's why she loved helping men with their shameful tiny penises. What good does feeling embarrassed do for a person, on an intellectual or evolutionary level? What is the point? But here she was, having just experienced, as Ross adequately phrased it earlier, the greatest humiliation of her life.

If there was a way to measure it, she felt confident hers was greater. That random man, she thought, just saw me naked. And he saw my penis. My erect penis. And he saw me masturbating. It could only be more embarrassing if...

Katrina cried out suddenly, her other hand reaching out for something to come into. She didn't want to clean the mirror every time she felt a little horny. The only thing at hand was the magically created purple nightgown she'd worn before. Katrina buried the tip of her cock into the crumpled nightgown and unloaded her generous bounty of come into it, the silk soaking up and growing heavy and tacky in her left hand. Some strands of come sprayed out and left white streaks on her carpet, but most of it was absorbed.

She brought the soaked garment close to her nose and smelled it. It was an intense bouquet of her emissions, a smell that would sell millions if they could make a scented candle that smelled like it.

A particularly naughty thought crossed her mind, which made a wicked grin cross her face. She opened up the spattered garment, put it over her head and put it back on. The moistened nightgown clung to her, enrobing her in that sweet smell of her spunk. Her hands free, she licked the remaining come from them before it could dry. Her come tasted so sweet, she thought she'd get a cavity from eating it. She never thought of herself as a sweet person, a trait not known to be common among witches. But now she knew the truth. Brewing inside her was some sweetness after all.

She felt the come-soaked clothing stick to her, tugging at her skin as she moved. She reluctantly removed it again, leaving shiny wet patches on her torso. Rather than return the purple silk to the magic that had created it, she folded it and left it near her sink. Nobody else could appreciate this as much as she did.

Katrina washed herself in the basin in her bathroom. She returned to the store front, amazed she still hadn't locked the door. She locked the front and flipped the sign around to say "Closed." But as she was about to lower the shade, she looked out the window. She could see most of the city from her little shop window, but seldom looked out to it. All her other windows were blacked out to create a gloomy atmosphere at any time.

Perhaps nothing could replicate the thrill of that man inadvertently walking in on her... but maybe it would be good to get out of the shop more often.

Katrina put on her leather coat, nothing on under it, and went off. Where best to find some fun?

She stopped in at the supermarket where she bought that lobster that didn't work. At least now, everyone who worked there thought she was rich enough to eat lobster. She walked around aimlessly, trying to think of the fun things she could do here.

Katrina stopped at the bakery section and plucked a doughnut from the shelves with a piece of wax paper. It was advertised as Boston Cream, a variety of doughnut she never liked. With a gentle spell, she dismissed the nasty cream on the inside, leaving the center hollow.

With her back turned to most of the people out there, she brought the doughnut into her coat and pressed the hole left from the piping bag against her cock. Her other hand rubbed her cock furiously, trying to make this go as quick as possible.

DTales
DTales
358 Followers
12