The Playhouse

Story Info
Bondage games for the rich.
3k words
4
22.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers

The last few years have been a tumultuous ride as I begin to look at growing older. I suppose it's time I pass on some wisdom, perhaps, but frankly, passing on some stories of adventures seems just as profound to me! But these are not stories of mountain climbing or travels, unless you count explorations of kink to be 'travels'!

Inheriting money changes everything. Overnight, I went from 'starving' to 'retired early' - in a few days, really - and 'retired' enough for any twenty well-off people.

It took no time to decide that it would be an excellent point in life to indulge my wildest sexual fantasies! (Hey! You only go 'round one time, right!?) Knowing that my wife would never be able to follow on my dark and twisted path, and not wanting to shatter that normal part of my life (or hers) I resolved on an elaborate plan to keep my playtime separated from my life with her. This was not cheating to me (I love my wife and have no plan to leave her) - this was going to be masturbating on a grand scale as far as I was concerned... just not alone!

First, I had to have private affairs - a place to indulge my fantasies in real life away from home. My wife had no idea what I did with my money so paying for what I wanted was no problem. With the help of a lawyer I set up a series of companies and trusts that fully shielded all my dealings, including offshore entities. With these companies I hired personal assistants and rattled off a grand list of quite kinky and twisted things to-do.

One of the top-level plans involved buying a pair of houses near each other across large back yards. These were upscale 'mini-mansions', each finished nicely. I'm sure the neighborhood must have thought the buyers mad, as I tore up the yard between the two houses in a major way for construction. I disguised my real purpose as much as I could by installing elaborate landscapes and pools... Both were enclosed in privacy fences and lush landscapes.

One house was left intact inside but the other was extensively modified to include a basement dungeon of epic proportion. The rooms were not grand in size but several rooms formed a grotto of comfort that led from one theme to another. Racks, tables, fuck-benches, wall-mounted restraints, cages and many 'toys' were 'standard equipment'. Upstairs I had the master suite deeply customized. Privacy being key, heavy curtains and soundproofing were part of the decor.

All nice - but lonely and empty! Thru a highly private approach, I found a perfect fit for some personal assistants in these matters and over a short bit of time managed to find a couple I thought would work out well. One, Marcus, would be key to recruiting and keeping matters private, as he would be the only person to know where my 'play house' was. All visitors would have to be shielded from this knowledge completely... Finding Marcus took time, as I had to have him deeply tested and checked.

I tasked Marcus with a list of requirements. I need a slut-pig or two. I need them to have special interests. I need some boy-toys and a dominatrix. No safe sex - everyone must be clean and drug free and ready for bareback fun!

Then the real 'work' of making fantasy become real began...

The first slut-pig to pass my tight recruitment standards - molly - was prepared, tested and found acceptable. I had set up an untraceable phone connection with a second chip and felt safe to personally control her at any time. During my normal day - which I spent at an office I had started, at the club, or anywhere else I thought of it - I could tantalize myself with directions to my slaves and get their clandestine responses. Using these phones allowed me to enjoy listening in or watching video in real time as I sent them through their days!

molly was the first cunt I really took a liking to and one early adventure serves as illustration: For this day she was carefully instructed by Marcus about everything from phone usage to appearance and behavior and told that after her regular work day she would be picked up by Marcus. As a slave, she was told to behave perfectly or face punishment. No safe word. She was introduced to my demerit system as well, where her transgressions would earn precise levels of punishment to fit the crime!

Her interviews and interviews with the dom who'd been training her revealed that she enjoyed being forced and dominated into being a slut. I immediately thought to direct her encounters remotely during the day and watch the results. These were seemingly random encounters, but in making these part of *my* fun, for instance, if she had sex outside my control she would be severely punished. I had no intention of lessening her sex menu! Quite the contrary - I intended that her diet of sex increase under my direction!

I love to sleep in late - always have - so Marcus got to initiate her day's routine. Her first instruction early in the morning was to shave - perfectly - and vibe herself to near orgasm (stopping to text Marcus at that stage). His response, as I read later, was "Good job, cunt. You are to open the smaller gift box and insert the plug in your ass. Text when done." When he got her 'i'm done, Sir' message, he texted "Now the larger box. You are to lock your slut pussy in the chastity belt enclosed and go about your day. You will receive instructions but don't text the Master or me during the day unless told to do so. You are not allowed to cum. You will be observed today so be a good cunt."

Her reply was quick to arrive. Her text code abbreviations showed she had learned at least some of what she would need.

At mid-morning, at a nice brunch, I sent "Go to the bathroom stalls and masturbate. Send me a phone photo of your protected pussy. You are not allowed to cum. You are also to take a bathroom break later and take a phone photo of yourself peeing through the device. Send photos of every assignment..."

Her photo came not long afterward with the message "i hope my Master is pleased!" and I replied "OK, cunt."

During the day I amused myself by arranging for her to masturbate twice more without orgasm and by supplying her a cock for an anonymous men's room blowjob in the office complex near where she worked.

Toward the end of the afternoon she reported to Marcus a need to shit but was not permitted to. She 'adjusted' to holding it in nicely. Her last duty of the day was for her to await Marcus as her training required. This whole day on her own was a test not only of her obedience but of my helpers and their training as she was observed and set up with men. All seemed to go without a hitch and her training Mistress, Sarah, seemed pleased. Marcus reported that evening that she had been delivered to Sarah's place in good shape.

At Sarah's bidding she was allowed to use the bathroom and Marcus got some nice photos of her giving partial blowjobs to Sarah's boytoys - without allowing anyone to cum. Sarah likes giving stripes, apparently, (I approve, of course), and meted out minor punishments. The boytoy who came without permission in molly's mouth, however, was severely punished and was bound and left behind when they left to join me late in the evening.

Marcus, Sarah, molly and two boytoys piled into the limo and Marcus brought them to the playhouse after midnight. I snuck out of the house without any problem. Marcus drove them in a limo van I had specially set up - it was blacked out to the people riding in the back. Only Marcus knew where the house was. His high-level security background was a definite plus as he demonstrated often. His 'black ops' skills came naturally to him and I knew he'd been a perfect recruit.

When I arrived downstairs the scene seemed inviting. molly knelt facing away from the door in a loose robe, hands in her lap with a collar on. The lighting was moody - nice. My drink was ready and soft music gave some quiet ambiance. Toys were laid out carefully on a side table. Sarah and the boytoys were discreetly in the other room, though I knew Sarah was having fun exploring the equipment. I heard their muffled voices and noises through the door.

I stood close behind molly and wrapped a blindfold around her eyes. "Hello, cunt. Nice to finally play with you in person! Stand, disrobe, and present."

She did so calmly, dropping her robe and properly sticking her ass out a bit, standing feet apart, hands folded at the small of her back. As I tied her wrists to her arms, I asked, "How do you feel about your day so far, cunt?"

"i hope that Master is pleased, and i am excited to be your cunt, Sir."

"I am well enough pleased so far and reports of your performance seem good, cunt. However, you have already earned a demerit for having the nerve to suggest out loud that your feelings - your opinions - count." As I said the last part I jerked her bonds tighter, and got her to grunt. This was a 'moment of truth' test in a way - I had asked her an opinion question but she is not permitted to have an opinion other than submitting to my needs! This contradiction has to be answered carefully by a good slave - and is a matter of some training. I expected this subtlety to escape her. In addition she had overlooked the simple lesson that she should not speak unless given exact commands, such as 'speak' or 'you may answer', etc.

She intuitively began to object that I had asked her the question - and this was the most serious transgression. I whacked her on the hip with a crop - rather hard and certainly unexpectedly. As she gasped and flinched, I said "shut it, cunt! This gets you two more! Your training included the instruction that you were not to give opinions of your own, so don't you think you need to listen to your instructions?"

"Yes, sir, but you..." was as far as she got before another swat landed with a nice resounding smack. I clearly saw her flesh react in a nice red line.

"Silence!" I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back hard. "Pay attention! You are to speak only when given clear direction such as 'you may speak'. You were told this rather clearly in your training. Did I say anything like that, cunt?" "No, Sir, I'm sorry Sir!"

It was fun swatting her ass again. She jumped just as nicely the third time as she had the first!

"You seem to have a problem with directions, cunt! Until I give you permission exactly, you must wait without saying anything at all until I give you the word. Do you comprehend this instruction, cunt? Speak now."

"Yes, Sir, i'm sorry, Sir!"

"Better. So - let me repeat the question - What did you think of your day?" She almost slipped again, but she was not totally rattled and managed to catch herself. A good sign! "You may speak."

We made progress like this for a few minutes and I enjoyed explaining a few things to her - emphasized a few times by a nice swat with the crop.

I experimented a bit, tying her in some interesting ways, and after a short time I had Sarah help me for a nice session of building some tension. By the time we were ready to move on, molly's ass was on fire and her tits were certainly going to be sore as well. The clamps we put on her nipples and pussy lips must have hurt (we got a good reaction) but the chains attached to them that let us pull on her to the point of pain and protest made it much better.

The boytoys were made to sit and be limp, with their dicks in tight chastity devices.

At last I came closer to molly, began to stroke her gently and teased her into some heated lust. I released her clamps, massaged her nipples through the pain of returning circulation and stroked her ass and thighs. I finally lightly stroked her pussy mound. As I played I whispered softly that I thought she had potential, that we would be willing to continue her testing - for now - depending on her continued proof of commitment and willingness to improve.

I had her kneel and took a moment to enjoy my drink as Sarah went into action with her boys. With two thoroughly agitated boytoys on the leash, blindfolded and hands bound nicely, Sarah taunted them a bit more before removing their chastity locks. Watching them bury their faces in Sarah's superb ass was a visual treat, which added a nice dimension to the pairings. I was getting aroused myself and I slipped out of my clothes on the spot. Sarah got her toys rock hard as she played them along.

I had one boytoy brought stumbling blindly in front of molly and got her sucking and licking him nicely. From there we began to swap them back and forth in molly's mouth. Sarah's handling proceeded to quickly drive them to the point of insanity. It was a bit of a balancing act, keeping both of them aroused but not allowing them to cum. I could tell, though, Sarah had tortured them all day without allowing them release, so I knew it wouldn't take long.

While they were both hard as a rock, I interrupted the proceedings long enough to stand molly up and remove her chastity belt. I had the one boy - the taller of the two - lie so she could squat on his face. Having felt her cunt - moist but not sopping wet - I wanted him to eat her pussy enough to get her well lubricated! Just as she began to moan with pleasure, though, I removed this stimulus. She was to be teased by these boys - nothing more.

I had her continue to swap back and forth from one to the other, the cocks in her mouth keeping her fully occupied for a few minutes. Sarah was on top of her boytoys and knew when they were ready to burst. I unzipped and bent molly over to suck on my throbbing dick as Sarah led each of her two slaves to dump their loads in her pussy.

It pleased me to think of her having a nearly anonymous evening! (Sarah was probably the only person she could really recognize by voice.) She seemed a true slut as well as a submissive slave pussy.

The fucking part of the exercise was a delight to see as the boys humped her without hands. It took them some juggling to get an insertion and if it took too long, Sarah would help a bit. It was a bit comic to see the boys sawing in and out desperately with no way to guide things. It took only a short time for both boys to surge over the edge, which must have frustrated the hell out of molly - which was naturally my exact plan!

molly - having hardly had any pussy contact - was not hot enough to cum from the quick insertions and squirts of cum. To make doubly sure I had Sarah hold their cocks wrapped in her fist as they came, allowing barely any penetration into molly's wet cunt. They thrust at her madly but could only get the first inch or two of their dicks into her.

molly was hot for it and strained to fuck deeper, only to be frustrated as well. It was getting me seriously turned on to watch her beautiful wide-hipped ass get dicked!

Afterward, I let Sarah lead the boys out for her own further enjoyment so I had molly to myself. I had her suck me until my eyes nearly crossed, until I couldn't hold back any more. I flipped her around and dumped her on the large ottoman on her back, legs bent to her chest, and dove into her sopping pussy to lap up her cream-filled cunt. The smell and taste made me even more crazed. My oral ministrations began to drive her over the edge and as she began to beg for release and started to cum I jammed my dick in her and fucked in a frenzy for all I was worth!

"Do it slut! Cum with me, bitch!" I was nearly screaming a word with each thrust. "you're [pump] my [pump] fucking [pump] slut-hole!" I collapsed on her and nearly passed out... it was the best!

That we shared a nasty kiss as we settled down was all the indication I needed that I had likely found one good slave to keep.

But - it was necessary to get home, so I had her stand up and checked her ass. Generally still a bit red, but no deep welts. "You need a mark to remember this by! Present your ass for a stripe!" I gave her a very hard one to remember me by - a nice welt that would last. I had her kneel, still blindfolded and tied.

"You have earned the right to remain in my stable, cunt - at least for now. Congratulations. Marcus and Sarah will make sure you get home. Be ready to be used, cunt, and remember your instructions. A good job is rewarded." I bent down and kissed her gently on the cheek.

I got cleaned up before heading home, well satisfied that I was on track to enjoy some long-running very nasty retirement fantasies!

LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers