The Playmate Shuffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

"Do you even know who I am?" she asked. But he was soundly asleep.

Eva checked the pillow, and found that it had captured nearly all of the overflow. She stood up, and nothing else came. She showered in the bathroom, soaping her bottom and vagina excessively. After she had dried off, she still felt a throbbing in her butt.

She looked around, but could not find her black bikini. For all Eva knew, Earl might have eaten it. She didn't want to wear any of his clothes or any of Tanya's clothes, which probably wouldn't fit anyway. She did find the white-and-peach colored t-shirt, and dove into it. It still only came to her navel.

The card Ned had brought over was on Earl's bed, glistening in its plastic wrap. She took it, and decided to toss it into the sea.

The setting sun cast shadows across the cabin and outside across the walkways. Her ass was still sore, and probably glowing. She decided she could risk it. After all, who would believe she would be walking back to the beach bottomless?

She left wearing only the white-and-peach striped t-shirt. Cooler air caressed her throbbing behind. Even her earlobes throbbed, but maybe that was caused by the diamond studs. # Eva sashayed, back erect, long legs stretching, along the boardwalk that connected the cabins and the beach. She heard what sounded like a soprano warming up. It was coming from the direction of the cabin that she and Ned shared. With a start, she realized what was going on. Boumah and Ned had found common ground.

She detoured slightly to get to her cabin. The attenuated singing continued. Eva considered bursting through the front door, catching Ned in flagrante delicto the way he had found her. Instead, she saw the light glowing in the bedroom, and eased over that way.

Boumah continued to sing "oh!" in different pitches, tones and note lengths. Eva peeked through the cabin window. She hoped the light from the room would make it difficult to see her perving on them.

Boumah lay on her back, her muscular legs hanging off the edge of the bed at her knees. She wore only the sapphire and diamond necklace nestled deep between her brown pillows. Her eyes closed, her head thrown back, her lips shaped into an "O" while she dug her fingers in the mop of Ned's dark curly hair, pulling his face closer to her love muff. In Eva's experience, she knew Ned didn't need much encouragement. He knew exactly how to use that twisty tongue to titillate and tease a woman to intense climax. His face went up and down with the action of his tongue. When he pulled away, Eva saw the Boumah's juices smeared across his cheeks and chin.

It brought back sweet memories of the way Ned had pleasured her with that same talented tongue. Ned was a kisser. He loved to use his mouth for sexual pleasure. Freud might say he had an oral fixation, and Eva had been the beneficiary. Her nipples grew uncomfortably tight, pushing against the shirt's fabric. With one finger she felt how excited each tip had become. She fought the urge to touch herself between her legs as she watched them, and lost.

Eva slipped a finger into her slit, wet again from what she saw and what she remembered. She closed her eyes as she found her spot. When she did, she couldn't help but moan. The sound shocked her. She looked around, and into the bedroom, hoping that no one had heard her. But nothing had changed, so she continued, grunting, sighing and finally coming with such satisfaction that her knees felt wobbly. Her climax seemed to coincide with Boumah's own orgasm. Now, Boumah had pulled Ned up to her breasts, where he continued his sucking and nipping. After each bite or gentle touch on her nipples, he watched how she reacted, so he could use what she liked to his advantage later.

Eva's puppies began to tremble, a sense memory of Ned's soft lips, sharp teeth and warm tongue triggered independently of Eva's own lovely memories. She felt the ache in her breasts, and a sadness that her relation with Ned was probably over now. But then she remembered how his slurping and gobbling had gotten tiresome. Apparently, Ned was using his old playbook, when he needed to up his overall game.

Eva took another peek in the window. Ned was on his back now, his hands behind his head. Boumah tasting her way down his torso, giving him the pleasure of nibbling on his nipples as a brief stop. Her goal, though, was his long, bobbing man muscle. Eva could almost see Boumah drooling as she looked at it, delaying his ultimate satisfaction. Her rich chocolate eyes glistened each time she glanced at it.

Eva wanted to leave, but she couldn't turn away as Boumah teased him and got closer to his angry tip. Eva wondered if Ned could hold out, or if he would explode before Boumah could surround his member with the warm moisture of her cooing mouth. Eva considered joining them. A threesome! But she realized she was done with Ned's oral fixation, and she had never thought of Boumah as a sexual partner.

Boumah gobbled Ned's shaft, almost too quickly. Whatever. Ned loved it. Eva edged away from the window and continued on to the beach. The sun had set, and the shadows were thrown by tiki lights and halogens on extremely tall poles.

Eva continued her walk, passing a few couples taking in the early evening who were carrying drinks in their hands and doing double-takes to see her ass. If Eva had turned around after she had passed the last couple, she would have seen the woman, young, with long platinum-gold hair, pale blue eyes that could hardly contain her mirth, and impertinent, perky tits, smile and untie her own bikini bottom, leaving her boyish tush bottomless for the rest of the evening, and her partner in a state of sexual excitement, protection and confusion. Just the way the young woman liked it.

By the time Eva arrived at the darkened beach, she had completely forgotten that she was bottomless. Umar did a discrete double-take, but Eva noticed him anyway. She also noticed that his trouser snake had come alive. Tanya was at the beach already, drinking from a pitcher Umar had available, and wearing her white-and-yellow t-shirt and kelly green bikini briefs.

"So, you wore that shirt to please Earl, too," said Tanya. "I told you he could be a persuasive guy."

"You told me he had a temper," said Eva. "He's a bully."

Tanya nodded, but with a smile on her face. "You just have to know how to handle him. Have a seat."

"I'll stand," said Eva, her hands clasp in front to protect her modesty to some degree.

Tanya laughed. "I'm not so sure you were able to handle him."

Eva looked at Tanya, who wiggled her hefty rear end suggestively. Eva had a quick flash in her imagination of Tanya on all fours, Earl behind her, and both rocking like a couple of rhinoceroses.

Eva took off the diamond stud earrings and gave them to Umar. Tanya's wrists were clear while Umar's leather pouch was bulging.

"I'm not so sure I like your April Fool's Day plan, Umar," said Eva. "I'm not even sure I know what we're trying to do."

"Ah, but you bodh know a little more dan before," said Umar. "An' I bet yo' friend, she know more know, too."

"Is that the point?" asked Eva.

"Oh, no," said Umar, "one more time and you see de poin'."

Boumah strolled up to the group, humming a song made popular by one of her movies. She seemed calm, relaxed, serene, satiated. Her black one piece didn't fit quite as snuggly as it had before she left. It had been pulled on hurriedly, and could use a bit more straightening.

"Have a good time?" asked Tanya, wiggling on her chair again.

Boumah took a deep breath, sighed and said,"No." She looked at Eva and said, "I see what you mean that Ned is a tiresome lover. He's all mouth and lips, all over your body. There's a time for that, like when you are young, but he doesn't seem to have grown up."

Eva felt that she had to defend him, at least a little. "Well, he tries really hard to please, but I don't think at thirty he's going to change."

Tonya chimed in, "Tim was a pleasant change, I guess, but so...I don't know..."

Boumah finished for her. "Clean? Antiseptic? Bloodless?"

Tonya nodded. "Yes, that's it. I did enjoy his *ahem* company, but I don't know how you've stayed with him so long, Boumah."

"Earl was an adventure," said Eva, and Tonya laughed. "I mean, I like to change it up sometimes, but I don't know if I could take him as a steady companion."

Tonya wiggled on her chair again. "Maybe you're right. I did get tired of him."

"So," said Umar, "what did you find out? Did yo' fellas pay attention to the jewelry? Before you wore the jewelry, they didn't touch you. This time was different?"

"Oh, yes," said all three simultaneously.

"Den we do it again!" said Umar. He began to hand out the jewelry again. Tanya put on the Ned's gift, the diamond sapphire necklace. It sparkled against her white-and-cream t-shirt, between her jutting breasts. Boumah put on Earl's diamond stud earrings. She seemed a little nervous, especially after hearing some of the comments made by Eva and Tonya. Eva wrapped the diamond chronograph around her wrist, and tried to imagine what might be unusual about Tim before showing up to show him the jewelry.

"Go. Now! April Foo's Day almost over. You repor' back when you done." Umar shooed them off the beach.

# It was night by the time Eva walked to Tim's cabin. It was larger than Earl's and Ned's. Looking through the screen, she saw why. He had established a branch office of his class action law practice while he was on vacation. There were four people with him, answering phone and manning computer screens.

Tim saw her at the door and came to answer it before she knocked. She held up her wrist so he could see the chronograph on her wrist.

"You look beautiful wearing that chronograph," said Tim.

"Do you know who I am?" asked Eva.

"Of course," Tim said. "Come in. Don't mind my paralegals. They know they are lucky to even be in a resort like this while they are working."

Two of the paralegals were women, two were men. They were dressed for the tropics -- white cotton shirts or blouses, white shorts, and no shoes. They all wore glasses -- the Filipino girl had dark rimmed glasses that sparkled like her smile; the blond girl wore pink frames, and never smiled; the black man sported glasses with flourescent green frames; and the red-haired freckled guy had tortoise shell glasses, and smiled at everything. They looked about twenty-five years old, healthy, trim, and well-muscled. They didn't look as though they spent all their time in law offices pouring over deposition transcrips or legal briefs. Their toes were tan, so Eva knew that they had spent some time in the sun away from the computers. Tonight, they focused on the screens and telephones more than on Eva. If they recognized her, they didn't let on.

Eva looked around the front room. It differed from the other two cabins she had visited. Even so, she didn't see any golf equipment in any of the corners.

"Where do you keep your golf clubs?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't golf," Tim said.

Tim took Eva's hand below the chronograph and lifted it high, as if he wanted her to do a dance turn. He was shorter than both Ned and Earl, and much shorter than Eva, so Eva would have had to duck her head to execute a turn. She stood there, her hand held high, while he appraised her figure. Until that moment, she had nearly forgotten that she was bare from the waist down. The paralegals didn't seem to have noticed. Tim himself began to circle Eva, so he could get a full appraisal.

Eva fought her inclination to play the coquette, bending her knee, and placing on foot on the instep of the other. Instead, she stood her full height, her chin held high.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You look beautiful wearing that watch."

"Chronograph," she said.

The cabin was warm, although the night air had been cool. Tim nodded to the blond paralegal, who disappeared for a brief moment, returning with two glasses of chilled white wine. Eva nodded her approval, and they sipped.

The more time she spent in the cabin, the more she began to feel her nakedness. It was silly, she knew, but with each passing glance, each delicious sip, she felt the need to be more modest.

"You seem tense," Tim said.

Eva rolled her eyes to the side. What could she say? I'm uncomfortable suddenly that my ass is hanging out? "I guess I am."

Tim snapped his fingers, and the two male paralegals disappeared into a side room. She heard them setting something up, and saw a low light flickering.

Tim took her by the wrist-watched hand and led her into the room. She saw a hundred candles burning, and smelled cinnamon and sandalwood. Two massage table were side by side, white sheets draped across them. The two male paralegals positioned themselves next to a table each. In the soft light, Tim's eyes glistened to share this room with her.

Eva stood in front of him, standing like a goddess. Tim pulled her white-and-peach striped shirt over her head. She shivered once, then calmed herself. However, her puppies showed they were quite eager. Tim slipped off his shoes, unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, and slid off the cargo pants he wore. He had nothing underneath.

Eva appreciated him, feeling it was only fair after the scrutiny that he had given her. She smiled. His cabin was larger than Ned's or Earl's. He had brought parts of his business with him in the form of the four paralegals. The piece of jewelry he had given was very expensive. Was he compensating for his height? Because when she saw his Cock -- there was no other way to describe it, he flourished a Cock! -- She saw that he had Ned and Earl beat in that department as well.

She relaxed and allowed him to position her facedown on the table. Often the masseuse will place a towel over her exposed buttocks before working on her surrounding muscles. There was no such formality tonight. Remembering Earl's fascination with her twin mounds behind, she had a moment of trepidation, except that Tim lay face down, and was as exposed as she was. By turning her face to the side she could see Tim sprawled next to her, and she saw that he was gazing only at her face.

He snapped his fingers, and the men standing next to the tables slid off their shorts and their shirts. They wore nothing else underneath.

"I thought you'd be more comfortable if they were exposed like we are," Tim said.

She glanced at their johnsons; both men had nothing to be shy about. She wouldn't call heerself "comfortable" to be the only women, naked and exposed in a room with three impressive schlongs. The proper word might be some combination of "anticipating" and "hopeful" -- something like, "horny."

The black man's hands gripped her shoulders and made the muscles submit. With tiny karate chops, he worked his way down the lenght of her body, spending extra time on the calves and ankles. Although muscles tend to fight back when struck, the repetitive nature of the blows soon wore her muscles out, and they relaxed. Then came the strong hands gripping each muscle group, confirming that the muscle was not tense. At one point, he placed one knee on the table between her legs, close to her buttocks. She involuntarily lifted her ass, not sure what she was expecting. But he only placed oil on her body, and rubbed it over her back, her thighs, and her shoulder blades.

"Time to turn over," said Tim. He flipped, and his thick Cock, even when not aroused, lay half-way down his thigh. Eva turned over too. She looked down the table at the much photographed body, reassured that it still could be desirable. Her legs were narrow, but her thighs were round and formed cushions slightly higher than her pelvis. Her hip bones looked like tentpoles, from which the soft skin of her abdomen slid sensuously toward the gentle mounds of her pubis. Her slit was still tight and narrow. Her belly was flat, and her waist thin. Her puppies -- she couldn't help herself, it was what she had always called them, because she found them playful -- were high, round and erect. Even when she exhaled, they stayed, better than if she had had the surgery that so many had urged on her. She settled her head back and closed her eyes when the red-haired man began to massage her front, beginning with her feet and working his way to more vital areas. Her first masseuse had switched to Tim.

Eva always had trouble keeping in the moment, especially if the moment involved her body. Even now, as pleasant and stimulating as the red-head's ministrations were, she found her mind floating away from her own body. She kept her eyes closed, but wondered if the black man's hands would find a muscle to relax in Tim's Cock. She hoped not. It would be a waste of Tim's gift.

Eva may have fallen asleep, because it took a moment before she realized that no one was rubbing hands on her body. The cabin's warmth and the soft light had her drifting in a state between consciousness and dream.

"Now," said Tim, "for your sponge bath. Turn over to start."

"I already had one shower today," she said. Her voice sounded far away, but she turned over.

The two female paralegals came in and the men grabbed their own clothes and left. The Filipino stood next to Eva's table as she disrobed. Like the men, she wore no underthings. Like the men, she had no tan lines. Eva checked the blond, and she too was lightly tanned with no variations in tan from head to foot.

The water felt just right, not too warm, not too chilled. A loofah scratched gently at the surfaces of her heels, her elbows and her palms. A luscious lather lay on her back, and was slathered into the crevices of her ass and under her arms. Her honey blond hair was soaped, rinsed, soaped again and cleansed again. Again she felt her mind drifting away while her body was at play.

"Time to turn over," Tim said. Again the paralegals switched tables. The blond with pink frames squirted scented liquid soap into the palm of her hand, She applied the lotion, not to Eva, but rubbed it onto her own tits, which were barely larger than a pear. She bent over Eva, and used her soapy breasts to cleanse her.

The Filipino's tits were quite a bit larger, and she was using them expertly to soap and clean Tim.

"I thought you might feel uncomfortable to have large breasts playing over your body. Mary Pat isn't as large as Gardenia, but we can switch if you like." Eva realized it didn't matter to Tim; he could have this with either one at any time.

Mary Pat did have an advantage over Gardenia, to Eva's mind. Gardenia moved like she was polishing a car, in large motions, slithering her boobs side to side over Tim. Mary Pat seemed shy or modest; her smaller mouthfuls barely grazed Eva's body. When they did, it was only her areolae touching her. The tips were pointed, firm and pink as a pencil eraser. Her gentleness was a huge turn-on, and Eva felt a familiar slipperiness between her legs. Her own nips seemed to be stretching upward, almost as if Ned were sucking on them and pulling with his teeth. But due to Mary Pat's gentle movements, they were extending all on their own. It was an exquisite feeling.

The two men brought in towels, and cleaned every bit of soap from her body and Tim's. In the background, Eva heard classical music playing. Bolero?

She reached out her hand to caress Tim, but it was arrested by the red-headed guy. "He doesn't like to be touched. Especially after he has been cleansed."

Tim made no apology. Instead He stood at the foot of the Eva's table. The four paralegals, two on each side, wheeled the table to the bedroom, where a huge mirror was positioned over the King bed. They helped her to lay on the bed. Each man was at one of her legs, and each woman was at her shoulders. Tim was at the foot of her bed. As he crawled onto the bed, the men grabbed her ankles and gently urged them apart. The woman each held her wrist.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers