The Playmates of 1969

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her belly slapped against his as she kept throwing her body up, forcing his cock in deeper and deeper. She felt the tip of the impaling shaft glow red hot and she sobbed as the man began to fill her with a steady flood of hot lava. Kathy lifted her head in surprise at the sensation of him pouring into her. Her mouth opened and at that moment her body erupted into flames of bliss. She rolled and thrashed and twisted uncontrollably, digging her nails into him, her legs beating against his back. She lifted her entire body up into him, then fell back with thud letting out a deep huff of moist breath. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she could see nothing, feel nothing except the sweet burn of him igniting every cell of her body.

When she awoke later she was back in her own bed at the mansion and Shay was pulling a blanket up over her. Shay saw her open her eyes and she leaned down and kissed them. "Go back to sleep darling," Shay whispered, "We were picked for the party."

----------------------------------------------------------

New Year's Eve 1969 found three diminutive and stunningly beautiful woman riding in a limousine from the Playboy Mansion in Chicago to the Palmer House, one of the most exclusive hotels in the city. All three were blonde and all three had almost exactly the same dimensions: about 5'3" and 36-24-34. While their measurements seemed mathematically alike, their bodies offered three different forms of feminine beauty and pleasure. One was serious with a soft round face, framed with short light blonde hair; her hips were wide and her body soft and plush and cuddly. Her lips were full and pouty and her brown eyes could seduce you with their steady gaze.

Next in the delightful trio was a strawberry blonde with sparkling, warm eyes. Her hair covered her shoulders but hung over her eyes in bangs; her soft skin glowed pale and revealed a few freckles. She seemed wholesome and fresh but when she caught you in her glance you wanted nothing less then complete possession of her supple body.

The third was wild and animated; her tender body lithe with breasts as perky as her spirit. Her hair hung straight down over her shoulders, parted in the middle but always flying as she chattered away waving her hands expressively. Her seductive look was a big grin with wide eyes dancing and inviting you to jump on top of her, that is, if she didn't jump you first.

All three wore simple dresses cut the same to emphasize that they were a carefully matched set. Thin straps held up halters that barely covered their well formed breasts, their backs were bare and the skirts of the dresses hugged their hips and were short enough to reveal plenty of thigh. The gowns were a loud paisley design which was stylish in 1969 but the dresses don't matter. They wouldn't be wearing them for long. Each girl was wrapped in a shawl for protection against the harsh Chicago winds but the limo was also well heated. And the beauties were snuggling up with each other for both warmth and pleasure.

Shay was in the middle. She had a hand on the thigh of each of the other two girls. She and Helena had already enjoyed each other several times, and in fact, she had sort of a crush on the silly young thing. They had never had a man together so tonight was going to be interesting.

On her other side was Kathy who was unknowingly seducing Shay with her fresh and innocent looks. Kathy was as shy and quiet as Helena was loud and vivacious. Helena could tell that Shay was hungry for Kathy but she didn't mind at all; in fact, she was hoping for a threesome later, not including whatever they would be doing with the mysterious man they were about to visit.

The man had selected them to come to his party but the girls soon learned that it would just be the three of them up with him in his suite at the Palmer House. Each one had a different emotion as they pondered what they were doing. Shay had already been ravaged by him while she was blindfolded. He stripped her and had her body right on the floor of the living room of the Playboy Mansion; she wanted a repeat performance with her eyes open.

Helena kept thinking about the way he had measured her body against his, checking to see how the distance from her mouth to her pussy compared to the distance from his mouth to his cock. It was a perfect fit and it was 1969 after all. She licked her lips thinking about what was to come.

Kathy had made love to him once already but knew that he believed that he had unfinished business with her. The way he had squeezed and fondled her bottom indicated what he wanted from her. She'd never done anything like that and wasn't sure she could now. Still she allowed herself to be swept up into his suite.

The limo approached the Palmer House and drove around to the back where there was an underground garage. The car stopped by a private elevator. A doorman was waiting there for the girls with instructions to send them straight up. He helped them out and guided them to the lift. He almost whistled when he saw the three shapely pairs of legs step out. Helena noticed his lust and brushed her hand over his crotch cooing "Happy New Year buster!" then she leapt into the elevator and felt herself flying up to the top of the hotel. She squealed with excitement and squeezed the hands of the other two.

"Behave yourself, Helena," Shay admonished but the perky little girl only tisked.

"It's New Year's Eve! Time to get wild!" she sang out.

"You're wild every night. Maybe tonight's a night to be calm," said Kathy rolling her eyes.

Before Helena could respond the elevator doors opened. The private elevator opened directly into the luxurious suite. They entered to find the room decorated with candles and soft lighting. Wine was chilling in several buckets and a wide variety of food was arranged on a long table. The couch was long and wide and shaped like an 'L.' Off to one side double doors opened on a bedroom which contained a massive bed. There was even a fireplace with a bearskin rug in front of it. Both Kathy and Shay trembled slightly, pondering the bed and what they'd be doing in it.

Helena simply clapped her hands and skipped over to the wine and quickly poured three glasses. "Our guest doesn't seem to be here but I'm sure he means for us to get started." She bounded back and handed each girl a drink. The crystal glasses clinked together signaling the start of the party.

Helena threw her drink back in one gulp and grinned as she licked a little dribble off her lips.

"So Shay, which one of us are you going to do first?" she asked with a hand on her hip.

The other two shouted at the same time. "What!" Kathy gasped, not realizing that Shay would be interested in anything like that. "Helena!" Shay moaned with exasperation but secretly pleased that the cat was out of the bag finally.

But Helena couldn't be stopped; she laughed and poured some more wine, and after gulping hers down she pulled the string on her halter and let her firm and juicy breasts come tumbling out. She stepped out of the dress proudly, and in an act of defiance she kicked it into the fireplace and shouted with delight as it burst into flames.

Before either of the others could react she had undone Shay's halter and pushed her dress down letting it fall at her feet. She tugged on the string of Kathy's halter but the shy girl twisted away which only served to pull the knot open and letting the halter fall and hang around her waist.

"Hey, we're playmates. We're supposed to be naked. Give me a kiss Shay."

Helena wrapped her arms around Shay and kissed her, prying open her lips without much effort. As Shay's tongue met Helena's Shay's brown eyes were watching Kathy, her eyebrows arched in a question.

Kathy stared for a moment as the two beauties embraced in front of her. She felt a slight tingle between her legs and she had to admit that both girls did look delectable. Helena's eyes suddenly narrowed and the grin on her mouth pulled in to form the closest she could get to a serious pursing of her lips. She quietly stepped over to Kathy and took her hand. She kissed Kathy's palm and moistened it with her tongue.

"Shay is so lovely, isn't she? And she's the best. She tastes so good and when she gets her hands on you...wow! You know she wants you, you lucky girl. Why don't you watch us?" Taking her hand and then taking Shay's, Helena walked backwards leading the others to the flaming hearth.

Kathy sat down and tucked her knees under her chin. She still had the skirt on. Shay and Helena knelt in front of the fire and stared at each other. Slowly their fingers ran lightly, gentle as the touch of a flower, over each other's skin. The flames warmed their bodies but the heat of their finger tips was even more intense.

Helena may have started things but Shay quickly took control. Her gaze seemed to hypnotize Helena. Shay's hands came over the young girl's breasts and she squeezed them into funnels, pulling and pinching on the nipples. She leaned forward and covered one breast with her mouth. She used one hand to stroke Helena's back. The other held the breast firmly. Her mouth moved back and forth between the two delicious mounds.

The hand running up and down Helena's back came around and across her belly. It fluttered down like a leaf, resting above Helena's bush. A finger flicked out and lightly scooped up some drops of her dew. Shay brought her hand up and licked her fingers. The hand fluttered down again and picked up some more of the girl's sweet juices. Up and down floated the hand, each time probing more deeply inside of Helena.

The giddy girl, meanwhile, was mashing and kneading Shay's pliable mounds. The older girl's breasts seemed huge but they were soft and plush and their velvety touch sent tingles down Helena's spine. At the same time her mauling of Shay was causing the short haired girl to rock back and forth with pleasure.

Suddenly Shay glanced over at Kathy who was watching them with misty eyes. Shay smiled then took Helena's hand into her mouth. Finally she guided the hand down and wriggled her body onto the fingers. At the same time, she drove her hand up and inside of the tender young girl. Both beauties groaned and put their free hands on the back of the other's neck. They kissed wildly, licking and sucking, wrestling with their tongues, as their fingers sent their bodies into an orgasmic orbit. Helena began to growl and groan like a wild beast; Shay was howling out, "Oh yeah, right there, more baby! Oh, God, oh oh oh God! I love you baby, fuck me baby, ooohhhh, more, please keep it going baby. Am I doing you good, am I fucking you baby? more... don't stop, oh, yeah baby, ooohh, oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, ooooo fuck yeah!!!" Shay was bouncing up and down on Helena's hand and losing control; both girls fell backwards but kept their hands stretched out and writhing inside each other. Shay pulled herself forward and pushed Helena to the floor. Their breasts were pressed into each other and their hips were grinding against one another driving their hungry hands in deeper. They covered each other's face with kisses.

Helena came first, screaming and twisting, gripping Shay's hair in her hand. When Shay came it was with a deep silence, her body still, every muscle in the grip of the climax racing through her; she shook like a wild mare. When they finished they lay in each other's arms and turned to Kathy who was shaking herself.

"That was...that was...beautiful."

Helena smiled at her and smiled at Shay. "I have to tell you that once Shay gets going there is no end. You'd be doing me a big favor by taking a turn." She squirmed out from under Shay and stood. Her body glistened in the light of the fireplace and a last shiver of bliss ran through her. She took Shay's hand and lifted her up. Then she helped Kathy rise. She pressed both their hands together. "Why don't you two break in the bed while I wait for our host."

Kathy looked into Shay's inquiring eyes and nodded her assent. Hand in hand they glided to the bedroom.

Helena looked around the room for a second and then jumped across the room shouting after the other two girls. "Wait!"

They turned to her and wondered what she wanted. Helena rushed over with a bottle of wine and two glasses. "You may get thirsty," she said with a laugh.

Helena didn't have long to wait. The elevator door opened and the mysterious little man walked out. He could hear the moans in the bedroom and he nodded with approval. Then he saw the beautiful nude Helena strolling towards him.

"Happy New Year!" she giggled.

Suddenly there was a shout from the bedroom, "Oh baby, I'm coming!!! OOOOOOOOOO!!" Helena smiled and said, "Looks like those girls are ahead of us. Want to catch up?" She was in front of him and jammed herself against him and kissed him deeply. She worked rapidly to pull off his clothes then led him to the couch.

She picked up her sweet blossoming breasts and offered them to him. "Do you like these?" He responded by fondling them and kissing them. She reached down and held his cock as it stood erect and ready.

Helena loved the sensation of his mouth on her nipples but she wanted more. "I've been waiting a long time for this." She pushed him back onto the couch and twisted her body until she was head to toe with him. "It's the year of Sixty nine!" she squealed with delight.

Her pink tongue stretched out and licked his inner thigh, working one side and then the other. Then she flicked it over his balls, finally drawing them into her mouth and rolling her tongue all over them. Gripping both cheeks of his ass she began to lick up the shaft, first one side, then the other. She rested the tip of her tongue against the burning tip of his cock and twirled it around. Slowly she parted her lips into the shape of his shaft and drew it into her throat.

He had her delicious pussy in front of him and he looked down his body taking in her belly and her firm breasts brushing against his stomach. He watched for a moment as her tongue danced over his cock. Then his own tongue darted out and into her pussy. His hands squeezed her plump little fanny, pulling her pussy into his mouth. She tasted so good as her sweet juices flowed down his throat.

Helena's soft blonde hair danced around her head as she pumped up and down his shaft sucking and pulling to give him maximum pleasure. At the same time she felt his tongue driving into her and building up an orgasm. She sensed his seed gathering at the base of his shaft and she squeezed it tightly to keep it in until she was ready.

She wriggled her body over his face guiding him to her most sensitive spots and she struggled to get the tip of shaft deep against the back of her throat. As her orgasm burst open she released her hold on his cock and his hot seed flooded down into her causing her to gag and gasp for air even as her loins melted and trembled in his mouth.

Helena was insatiable. As soon as her first orgasm ebbed she twisted herself around on the couch and sat in the man's lap. She nibbled at his neck while she reached down to stroke his exhausted cock. Slowly and steadily she brought it to life. Both were stimulated by the groans still floating from the bedroom.

Once he was erect Helena turned and straddled his lap with her back to him. Across the room they could watch themselves in a mirror.

Helena watched herself in the glass as she lifted herself above his lap. She held his cock firmly and pointed it straight up into her tiny body. She grinned watching his hands come around to fondle her breasts and she tingled at the sensation of her nipples getting rock hard under his palms.

The two sat there for a moment, Helena lightly stroking up and down his rod with one hand and she pleasured her clit with the other, the man pressing and rolling her breasts under his hands. They watched themselves in the mirror and then Helena's grin widened.

"OK, here come the fireworks!" The tip of his cock was pushed between the swelling lips of her pussy. She reached around to pull his head in for a kiss. As their tongues made contact she abruptly plunged herself onto the shaft. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she lifted herself in rapid up and down movements, running her tight sheath along the tender veins of his pulsating rod.

In the glass they watched her breasts bounce and dance as her pumping became more and more frantic. Her pussy was tight and juicy and she squeezed her thighs together tightening her grip on him.

Laughing wildly she tossed her hair back and forth, letting it dance in the light of the candles. His shaft kept expanding inside her and she began chanting and babbling, "Come on baby, come on baby, you can do it, yeah baby, do I feel good? Come on baby, come on, oh, I'm coming baby, you're making me come baby, ooooo, yessssss!" He shot into her and she bounced up one last time before collapsing in his arms.

But still Helena wasn't done. She squirmed off his lap and led him to the bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------

You may wonder why the mysterious man picked these three treats out of the twelve delightful playmates of 1969. Certainly Leslie Bianchini was a succulent morsel; alas, she was too tall, even at 5'6" so her sexcapades will be discussed another day; the lovely Claudia we'll meet shortly. Who could resist the juicy bounty of Lorri Menconi's treasures? Again too tall for this man's particular needs. The fact is he would have selected all of these lovelies but he was only allowed three; after all, there was a party at the mansion that night too. How did he choose among all the sexy splendor? It was a tough choice and worth considering...

...The day before the bunny line up Nancy McNeil flew in from California. She had been to Chicago to visit the mansion once before for a meeting with the publisher and some photo shoots but she hadn't met any of the other girls. She didn't know much about the doings at the mansion except little tidbits she got from Bill Figge. He would tease her and tell her that she'd have to go to Chicago to fall in love with a celebrity from California.

Nancy was a real "girl next store." She had short brown hair and dark brown eyes and a winning, open smile. Her 36-24-34 figure looked voluptuous on her petite frame but she favored jeans and baggy sweaters so you wouldn't notice at first. But you would notice her cute Irish nose and the faint freckles that glowed when she blushed, and you'd notice her lusty and eager laugh.

She came to mansion with very little luggage, being told that outfits would be provided by Playboy, Inc. When she was here last spring she didn't need clothes either because she was busy being photographed in the nude.

The cab stopped at her destination and she stepped out. She noticed the cold right away and scurried briskly from the cab to the famous door of the mansion.

At the door she was greeted by a stunning redhead whom she recognized as Miss November, Claudia Jennings. Bill had told her that Claudia was sure to be Playmate of the Year since she was in the publisher's bed whenever the girlfriend, Barbie Benton, wasn't around; he teased her saying she'd have to work hard to dethrone Miss November. Nancy laughed and told Bill not to worry because she had no intention of going to bed with anyone. She was an old fashioned Irish Catholic girl.

Claudia hugged her warmly taking her bag and handing it off to a servant. "You must be Miss July," she giggled.

Nancy giggled too, "That's right, Miss July. But my friends call me Nancy."

"Of course, Nancy." Claudia helped her with her coat. Claudia was dressed in a simple white blouse and tight slacks. Nancy was in her trademark jeans and sweater. "I'm Claudia, Miss November, as you probably know. We're just sitting down to dinner; do you need to wash up or anything?"