The Playmates of 1969

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was fine so they went into the dining room. Nancy had never seen such a large collection of beautiful women in one place. She recognized all the playmates of 1969 plus several figures from the movies, music and sports. At the head of the table was the publisher. He nodded at Nancy and saluted her with his pipe. "Everybody, it's my pleasure to introduce, the lovely Miss July, Nancy McNeil." He turned back to Nancy, "I've asked Claudia to take care of you tonight and help you get settled.

She was seated between Sally Sheffield and Debbie Hooper. "I'll collect you after dinner," Claudia whispered before going to her place between the publisher and an extremely tall man at the other end of the table.

The meal was causal and friendly and all the girls introduced themselves to Nancy. At one point she noticed Claudia in deep and quiet conversation with the tall man. Nancy realized that he played for the Lakers in her home town back in California. What was his name? Will? Wilson...something? The two were whispering conspiratorially. Claudia looked back at Nancy and saw the petite brunette was watching them; Claudia waved to her and whispered something to the tall man that made him grin. He lifted his water glass in silent salute to Miss July.

"Oh, oh," murmured Sally to Nancy quietly. "You know Claudia really has a way of taking care of girls."

Debbie, who sitting on her other side had seemed very spacey all night, added her piece. "Yeah, man. It's gonna be a long, hard night. Really long and really hard. Know what I mean man?"

Before Nancy could react the publisher was tapping his glass with a spoon. "Ladies, tonight we're going to have a pajama party. So please get ready and we'll gather for dessert and games in the living room."

In an instant Claudia was at Nancy's side. "What kind if ideas was Sally giving you?" she said as she looked sideways at Sally who was blushing. "Never mind," the redhead laughed and led Nancy away. "I had your bag moved to my room for a couple of days until you get settled."

All the girls were scampering off to change and play. Claudia led Nancy to her room where she changed into a pale teddy. The gossamer fabric revealed the fine shape of the redhead's nipples. Nancy was given a baggy pair of men's PJs which she realized with a shrug matched the kind she wore in her playmate layout.

They left the room with Claudia leading her by the hand. Nancy noticed that all the other girls were going in the opposite direction. Some of them gave her knowing smiles as they passed. Jean Bell actually hugged her and told her she was a lucky girl.

"What's going on here?" Nancy asked.

"Like Jean said, you're a lucky girl." They finally stopped at a door at the end of the hall. Claudia stood behind Nancy and opened the door and with a firm hand on her shoulder guided her in.

The room was so small that the door couldn't open all the way because it hit the narrow bed which was the only furniture in the room. Nancy stumbled and tripped onto the bed as Claudia pushed in behind her.

Another pair of hands pushed the door closed and Nancy twisted around to see the tall basketball player locking the door with a chain. The sound of the steel latch sliding in and the rattle of the chain seemed to echo in the silence of the tiny room.

The man turned and grinned, "Don't want anybody disturbing our pajama party, do we?"

In the tiny room his 7'1" height made him look like even more of a giant. Especially compared to Nancy's petite and frail 5'2." He loomed over the two girls with his massive size. Nancy just had time to let out, "Hey, I thought..." before Claudia grabbed one of her arms from behind with one hand and used the other to cover her mouth.

"Now, now, Nancy. We're going to have a party. So just relax and enjoy it." Claudia took her hand off her victim's mouth and pinned both arms behind her.

The man was climbing onto the bed; his weight was more than the two girls put together and the bed seemed to creak like in a horror movie. Even sitting he towered over her.

"But I've never done this before!" Nancy whined.

"Never did what before?" the man said as his large hands toyed with the top button of her pajamas. "Never did it with a sports super star? Never did it with a stranger? Hey, we met at dinner. Never did it with a black man? Maybe you're black Irish."

"I never did this!" she wailed again. The man's eyes met Claudia's and the both understood at once. Both gave the girl lecherous grins.

"Claudia baby, you brought me a cherry!" As he spoke he watched Nancy's face. She stared up at him with her lower lip trembling. He still twirled the one button in his hand and the solid weight of his athletic arm seemed to press against her, holding her prisoner. "Remind me to give you something really nice, Claudia."

Claudia, sitting behind the girl, held her arms tightly. She was close to the wall, her body curled behind Nancy's back. The bed was so small that the man was almost on top of both of them. "Remember how Jean said you were lucky. Well, you are. You are in for an amazing ride," Claudia hissed into her ear.

"Now, Claudia baby, we don't want to do anything with this little doll that she doesn't want to do. Plenty of girls are ready to take her place if she doesn't want to stay. You want to stay pretty little girl? You ready for the big time?"

Nancy remained still. Since her initial shock she hadn't really struggled at all. She could feel Claudia's hot, anxious breathing on her neck. In front of her she could sense the awesome power of the tall man as he towered over her. His hand still held the button and she looked down at the enormous fingers. She knew that they could grip and carry a basket ball with one hand. All the things she'd heard about him came to her mind, including the warnings from Sally and Debbie. Her mouth moved and she formed some words without making a sound.

"What's that baby?" he asked gently.

"I want to," her meek voice breathed.

"You want to? What do you want?"

"I want to stay," she gasped quickly.

The smile on his face broadened and even looked kindly. Claudia whispered "Good girl" but she didn't loosen her grip.

"That's my girl," he said as he shifted his weight, "Sweet little black Irish is gonna play." In the cramped space of the little room and tiny bed all three bodies had to shift when he moved. Soon Claudia was flat against the wall with Nancy almost sitting in her lap. Nancy's legs were stretched out in front of her with her toes almost touching the wall opposite her. The man was now kneeling between her thighs. He had to bend his body over the girls to keep from hitting the ceiling.

He now had both hands on the buttons and he was slowly undoing them. "Let's get you nice and comfortable, sweet thing. I saw your pretty pictures. You sure look fine." His voice was smooth and soothing; Nancy was rocking her body slightly almost hypnotized by his words. Her writhing caused the bed to creak again in a steady rhythm. Even in the closed quarters of this tiny room the air was cool (the man had made sure to have maximum air conditioning even in December) and the chilly breeze made her pale moist skin tingle as he slowly worked his way down the buttons of the pajama top.

"Yeah, sweetheart, you look so fine. And being cherry. Why that's icing on the cake baby, so fine. Usually when I have a cherry it's best to just pop right in and smash it up in a flash. Hammer in and out real good and hard, real fast with the big thing. No mercy, rip it up. The girl loves it though. Yeah, best thing with cherry is to bust it right up." Nancy let out a timid and fragile little peep, unsure whether it was from the idea of him ramming into her suddenly or because he was on the last button of the shirt.

The shirt was open but the fabric still draped over her swelling breasts. Even though he touched her skin lightly her belly fluttered nervously as he ran one finger on each side of the opening to the shirt, slowly spreading it apart and revealing more and more of her skin.

"But a cherry playmate? Man, that is a rare gift. Like a fine wine. You need to savor it, take your time, ease in nice and slow, enjoy every inch of her, make it last all night."

Nancy sighed now, just as the cloth tumbled away from her heaving breasts. Her nipples strained up and she bit down on her lip as her writhing increased. Even Claudia's fingers digging into her arms seemed to stimulate the captive's yearning.

"Now that's a pretty sight," he said, admiring her soft lush mounds as they rocked gently with her mild writhing. "Those are really fine. I just love the pale white tan lines on an Irish girl. You got a fine body, little doll, nice big ones on such a tiny little thing. You like me looking at you? You giving me these goodies?"

Nancy's excitement was rising. She nodded her head vigorously as she pushed her chest up to offer her lush mounds to him. His head seemed massive as it came down close and his mouth covered hers. She twisted up into him as his tongue shoved past her lips and teeth and deep into her throat. His hands squeezed her breasts together; they felt velvety and yielding and he couldn't remember the last time a girl's breasts were so pleasing to him. His thumbs danced over her firm nipples and the tingling flowed through Nancy causing her to writhe and urge him on. Soon he was gobbling at her flesh as she groaned softly. Each lick and nibble sent an electric shock through her quivering body. Finally, he sat up licking his lips with satisfaction. "Like sweet ice cream."

"Vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top," Claudia chuckled.

"That's right. A cherry on top. A sweet cherry on top. How you feeling Irish? Feeling good?"

Nancy's eyes flashed for a second. Her cute little nose seemed to twitch a bit. "Yeah." she breathed out.

"You ready for some more?"

"Oh yeah."

Both her captors chuckled. "Don't get too excited little bird. I'm gonna take my time before you get my big thing." He pushed the shirt off her shoulders and Claudia reluctantly let go of her arms and pulled the shirt away. Suddenly he bit down on her bare shoulder. She let out a little squeal and felt his strong hands flip her over.

The bed seemed to groan as the three bodies shifted again. With practiced skill he lifted her leg around him so she was face down on the bed. Her head was pressed into Claudia's crotch. Claudia began to stroke her hair as the man's fingers caressed her neck and shoulders and back, working themselves down to the edge of the pajama bottoms. He pushed his hand under her and pulled the draw string. With the other hand he tugged the pants down over her hips, revealing the pale globes of her well formed rear. "So fine," he whispered, then spoke up. "Now I've seen those pretty little pictures of your tight little bottom, but there ain't nothing like the real thing, like the song says. Is your black Irish pussy fine too?" Nancy just cooed softly reveling in the overpowering strength of his hands as they dug into the plump flesh of her bottom.

"Yeah, I bet it's real sweet and real tight and juicy. Isn't it Irish? You have a tight pussy for me Irish girl?"

"Yeah," she said breathlessly.

"You want me to have your sweet Irish pussy baby doll?"

"Yes, yes." Nancy's pajama pants were pulled down around her hips and seemed almost to be tying her down as her thighs twisted back and forth into the mattress. Her motion kept up the hypnotic creaking of the bed. Her hands, without her realizing it, were squeezing into Claudia's thighs and that girl was writhing in the same rhythm with the sweet submissive girl under her.

She felt his hands go under her belly again and she was lifted up onto her knees. The pants slid off her thighs and gathered at her knees and he spread her legs as far as they could go. Still the cloth gave the sensation of bonds.

Nancy gasped and breathed nervously as his hands ran up and down her inner thighs, still remarkably gentle for all the strength coiled within them.

"Is your pussy tight baby? You put your tiny little fingers in your pussy?"

"Yeah," she moaned.

"Your boyfriend put his fingers in that tight little pussy? I know he wants to."

"Yeah." A weak hushed gasp.

"You want me in your sweet little pussy."

"Oh." A soft gentle sigh.

"Yeah, do you?"

"Oh, oh, yes." A frantic plea. Nancy was rocking back on her knees but he held her firm. She felt something thick and hard brush against the lips of her pussy and she began to sob realizing how large the finger pressing against her was.

Claudia actually pressed Nancy's face into the sheets to muffle her scream as the finger pushed in. Nancy thought she was being sawn in half. She continued to bellow and shriek and the finger kept coming.

"OK baby. You let it out. Just sing out sweet heart. I'm taking care of this sweet little box of yours. You feel good baby. You feel real fine. You feeling good baby? I make you feel good?"

Nancy managed to nod her head as Claudia held it. Soon his hand was moving back and forth drawing in and out. Each movement caused Nancy's delicate body to quake and rock.

Hot steel sparks seemed to flash inside her loins, then a second finger entered and she howled loudly. He was spreading her gently but it seemed to her she was being torn in two.

"Oh man, this is so tight. You know baby I don't know if my big boy can hold out. My boy's ready for you. You ready for my big thing?"

He didn't wait for an answer. Keeping his fingers in her, he twisted her body until she was face up on her back. All three seemed stunned when her dark brown bush came into view. Little drops of her juices shined like jewels but most of all they were amazed by the contrast of the dark curls of her pussy and the dark skin of his hand against the pale skin of her thighs and the red lips parting for his hand. At the same time he felt her sheath tighten around his fingers and rather than pull them out he spun them around trying to soften her up for the assault about to come.

Claudia held down Nancy's arms. The submitting girl was breathing rapidly and rocking her head back and forth, looking franticly up at Claudia then back at the man. She watched as he pulled the pants off leaving her finally completely nude. Her body, glistening with a sheen of sweat, looked like a treasure.

The man stared down at her. At first he seemed reluctant to move. Softly he muttered, "That is one fine, fine body." All he was wearing was a robe and in an almost ritualistic gesture he pulled it open. It fell away from the rippling muscles; he too was glistening even in the icy breeze of the air conditioning.

Nancy was screaming and pleading now. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock. It seemed like there was another person in the room.

"No, no, please, I can't..."

The man chuckled softly. "Baby, they all say that. You're gonna be fine darling. You feel so good. I'm gonna make you feel fine." He nodded a signal to Claudia who let go of Nancy's arms. But before the captive could twist away the man used his free hand to pin her down.

Watching Nancy's desperate eyes Claudia took the pajama bottoms and carefully twisted them into a gag. Nancy was babbling gibberish as the cloth was pressed into her mouth.

The man let go of his tender victim's hands and she scratched out at both him and Claudia but she was trapped under the gag pressing her to the bed and the fingers impaling her body.

She became still, almost rigid, her muscles tightening and quaking. She still felt the sharp sparks inside her pussy as the two fingers twisted slowly. Now with eyes open in dread she watched him caress her slit with the very tip of his cock.

At the same time he withdrew his hand, slathering the tip with her warm juices. Even as his fingers slid out the muscles of her sex strained and tightened to keep them in.

Finally his hand was free and the tip of his cock was kissed by her swelling red lips. It was the size of a large apple and that girth was matched all the way down the massive shaft. The tip was glazed with her juices and rested against the slit opening into her precious tunnel.

The man shifted his weight and the sound of his victim's panting echoed the creaking of the bed. He bent down over her, supporting himself with his arms, seeming to engulf her tiny frail body with his.

Then he moved forward, just the slightest gesture but it was enough. Even through the gag her screams shattered the room. Far away in the living room Sally and Debbie were playing backgammon and heard the howling. "Told you," smirked Debbie in a singsong voice.

In the small room it was a long and hard night for Nancy as she screeched and struggled. His immense shaft was just beginning its long journey to conquer her helpless body. The girl's desperate resistance was futile. Her arms thrashed and punched and scratched, and her legs kicked up and down. Still he came on, slowly and steadily. He was quiet now, concentrating on the delicious feel of her tunnel as it stretched out and hugged his throbbing cock. With only three inches in her, three inches that seemed to Nancy like a ton of molten boulders piled into her but seemed to the man like a tight velvet glove wrapped around his sex, he paused and closed his eyes. He seemed to be focusing on the miraculous tightness of her sex and the incredible ripping sensation at the head of his spear as it sliced into her tender soft tissue. His muscles stiffened as he got ready for the Herculean labor before him. Nancy's innocence was searing into his brain and he wanted her completely.

Claudia smiled; she knew he was coming. Indeed a white hot flow poured into the poor girl. She stopped her wild struggle and moaned, feeling this new sensation filling her up. Each drop of him seemed to grab at one of her nerve endings, rewiring her body. The agony of his cock splitting her apart was now matched by thousands of steel bolts firing bliss into her skull.

When his orgasm subsided he moved forward again. Her thrashing stopped but her screams didn't. She writhed weakly as what seemed like an hour went by with the steady push of him into her. Yet less than half of him had entered her. She looked down and saw the endless rod still moving forward.

"God, you're tight Irish. You're real good baby. I'm gonna shoot another load, loosen your sweet little box some more."

Again his eyes closed and another flood engulfed her. The flow from him was taking over her body, turning the fair beauty into a quivering mass of lust. Her wild writhing was evolving into a slow rhythm as her hips began to glide up and down rubbing her incredibly tight sheath along the huge rod impaling her.

Her hands were gripping his muscular arms. Claudia stopped holding the gag and Nancy took a big gulp of air. Claudia's hands began to stroke and fondle the captive's luscious breasts.

The man's hot flow stopped again and he dropped more of his weight on her, stuffed more of his cock inside. "Nice and slow, sweet and slow for the playmate cherry," he growled, "You're fine baby doll, making me feel fine. You loving this honey?"

Nancy could see his rod sticking out of her; it still seemed endless. "How much more?" she moaned.

"Oh, we're about half way there sugar. 'Nother couple of miles then the real fun starts. You're gonna love my hammering."

Nancy was in anguish and in heaven at once. Her feet were sliding up and down his thighs and her arms wrapped around his neck. She could feel the electric charge of Claudia's hands stroking her body. The man's weapon was tightening her nerve endings, getting them ready to spring open in mad ecstasy.

"How you doing honey?"

"It hurts so much."

"And what else?"

"It's so hard."

"And what else?"

"I love it."

"That's my girl!" In his enthusiasm and eagerness he plunged in abruptly, maybe just half an inch but the poor girl started crying and begging him to stop. Each little motion made it worse. She was tighter and tighter the deeper he sank. The sweet heat of her tunnel was causing him to lose control and Claudia could see him shaking. Nancy was struggling again, trying to get away.