The Playmates of 1969

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one brutal motion his thick shaft was plunged all the way into Kathy's ass. Shay and Helena controlled the rhythm as all four bodies rocked back and forth and the rod pistoned in and out of Kathy's fragile body. The man may have been the host but he was just a tool for the girls' pleasure.

Kathy bit down on her lip to keep from screaming and gripped the sheets with white knuckles. She swayed back and forth under Shay's guiding hand and she felt Shay's finger in her pussy almost seeming to touch the shaft plunging in and out of her ass. Shay was bringing her quickly to climax and the man couldn't stand the tightness squeezing his shaft. They burst together and fell forward on the bed.

Kathy was laughing hysterically as wave after wave bliss washed over her. Shay and Helena lay next to her, kissing her face and running their fingers through her hair. The man was all but forgotten as he staggered to the bathroom.

The girls lay still for a while and decided they wanted a shower too. It was barely big enough for all four bodies but nobody minded the closeness.

The party continued into the new year and the next day too. At the end, after endless lovemaking Kathy lay on the bed and watched the early morning light of winter stream into the room. She sighed thinking about what a fine year 1969 had been.