The Playroom

Story Info
You explore the possibilities of a new box of toys.
1.8k words
4.32
22.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Twisted*
*Twisted*
10 Followers

"Hi Babe" I hear as I walk through the door. I look over at the computer desk, and see you seated wearing one of my silk dress shirts.

"hello sexy" I reply.

I look around the room, and see a box open on the kitchen table, I wander over and take a look inside. "I see your order of toys came in" I say, a smile in my voice.

"Yeppers" you reply.

I reach into the box, pulling out a set of nipple clips, running the chain through my fingers. I walk over and slipping my hands over your shoulders lean in and kiss the corner of your mouth. You gasp as the cool length of chain slips under the shirt and down between your breasts.

"Bad man!" You turn and return my kiss, your tongue sliding between my lips and I nibble it before moving my hand down and deftly unbuttoning the two buttons holding the loose shirt closed. My hands run over the tops of your breasts, allowing them to trail over your areolas before taking your nipples into my fingers and teasing them erect. You sigh and your head leans back against my chest. I let an end of the nipple clips chain slink down your body, you gasp a bit as the cool chain cascades down your skin. Moving both hands to your right breast I whisper in your ear. "Let's see how these things work."

I push your hard nipple between the clips, slowly releasing the pressure on the spring, clamping it securely on your hard nub. My eyes glued to your face as I watch your skin flush and you gasp, your body arching towards my hands as the pressure takes hold. I tug on the clip lightly, smiling. I kiss your parted lips again as I move my hands to your other breast. Teasing that nipple erect I clamp the clip onto it and run my fingers along the chain to its center, and tug, testing the set of the clips. You moan into my mouth, fingernails' digging into my hand as the sharp pain/pleasure hits you.

I break the kiss, turning the chair so you're facing me and give the chain a light tug, pulling you to your feet.

We stand toe to toe again for a moment, and I pull you close, the clips and chain cold between us as we kiss again, my muscular thigh sliding between your legs. You push your pelvis hard against my leg as my hands move to your ass, pulling you harder against me. I feel the warmth of your sex on my thigh as I break the kiss. I step back, grasping the chain in one hand and lead you past the table. We Pause briefly and I scoop up the box of toys before leading you down the hall to the door marked playroom.

Opening the door, I set the box on a small table and lead you over to the X shaped rack, leaning against one wall. You smile, knowing what is going to happen next. I hold your left hand up over your head, the cool leather of the padded rack against your skin. I bind your hand quickly, fastening the leather buckles of the restraint with a practiced ease. Moving to your other hand I repeat the motion, being careful not to have any more contact with your flushed skin that is necessary to accomplish the task. I slide my hands down your body in a soft caress, over the sides of your breasts, down your hips, over your thighs until I reach your calves. I take your right ankle firmly in my hand and pull it to the restraint at the base of the X. I bind your leg quickly; moving to the other and slipping the cool padded leather over your skin I fasten the buckle and stand up. I step back, my eyes running along each inch of your body. You look at me and laugh.

"Perv!" You mutter.

I just smile and step forward, leaning in and kissing your lips as my fingers play up your stomach to the chain. I grab the chain and give it a quick tug as I bite on your lower lip before breaking the kiss.

"You like that about me," I reply smiling.

I step back to the box of toys, hands sliding over the glass dildoes, vibrators and assorted leather and plastic implements till find what I'm looking for. I pull out the gold handled cat'o'nine tails and smack it against my hand once wincing as the leather cuts into my flesh and say, "be good or you'll get this later".

"Promise?" You reply.

I disrobe slowly, dropping shirt and shorts onto the floor before picking up the box and carrying it over to the rack. I kiss you again, fingers knotting themselves into your hair, pulling your face to mine and hearing you moan as our lips meet.

I slide one hand down your body, between your breasts, hand pulling lightly on the chain of the clips as it moves on down to your stomach, over your mound and between your legs. I slip two long fingers along your inner thighs before allowing them to part your lips, slipping into you, feeling the warmth of your wet pussy before I remove them, allowing them to brush lightly against your clit as I bring the hand up to my mouth. I inhale the scent of you on my fingers and slowly lick your juices off of my index finger.

I offer the other to your mouth, tracing it lightly along your lips, "want to taste?"

You nod and I slip my finger between your lips, feeling your tongue swirl over it, your teeth lightly nibbling at the tip before I pull the finger away.

I run the hand back down your body as I kneel between your legs. I slip two fingers back into you, wiggling them inside you, slowly finger fucking your sopping wet pussy while I fumble in the box.

"ahh there's what the doctor ordered" I say laughing. "hmm but I need one more thing. "Be right back" I say and walk briskly from the room.

"HEY!!!" you yell playfully, knowing that I won't be gone long.

I return with two large bowls, as I set them next to the rack you see that one is filled with ice, the other steaming water.

"Oh my god" is your response to the sight.

I take the two glass dildoes from the box, and place one in the ice bucket, the other in the hot water.

Grabbing a piece of ice and taking it into my mouth, I move my lips up your body, standing again and bringing my lips to your left nipple. The ice cools the metal of the clip as my tongue flicks over the exposed tip of your nipple. I stand up, moving in front of you. I reach down between us, sliding my cock between your thighs, feeling the warmth of your wet cunt lips over it as I slide my cock along them; leaning against you and kissing your neck. You push your hips against me, your pussy lips spreading over my engorged cock as you writhe a bit on top of me. I grab your hips and slowly slide myself back and forth teasing your lips and clit as we begin to passionately kiss again.

I break the kiss and pull back, cock sliding roughly over your clit as I step back. Breathing deeply I slide my hand down to my cock and stroke it a couple of times.

"Not yet babe" I say smiling at you.

"The good news is these should be just about ready" I say, pointing to the hot and cold pieces of glass in the bowls.

I kneel back down between your legs, fingernails of my left hand raking over your stomach as I reach up to grab the chain dangling between your breasts.

I move my lips to your inner thighs part your pussy lips with my tongue and give you a long slow torturous lick

before sliding the cold glass dick deep into your pussy.

You buck your hips as you gasp and I push against you with my face holding your ass back against the rack my warm tongue on your clit. I begin slowly working the screw shaped glass dildoe in and out of your pussy as I lick you, each time your hips start to buck pulling on the nipple clips.

Once the heat of your body warms the glass screw, I pull it from you and place it back in the bucket of ice.

I move my mouth back to your clit, and slip the warm dildoe inside you, hearing you sigh as it fills you.

I lick you faster, feeling your desire grow, stopping each time it seems like you're ready to cum.

"Please baby" you say, gasping for breath.

"Please what?" I reply..

You look down at me with a steely gaze. Your beautiful blue eyes angry for a moment, you shake your head in frustration, "Oh No, I'm not going to say it."

"Okay" I respond, "but how am I going to know what you want if you won't ask for it?"

I laugh as I hear the expected reply. "Bite Me"

So I do, biting you lightly on the inner thigh before moving my mouth back to your clit, teasing you again. Each time you start to buck your hips and clench your stomach muscles I pause. You groan and writhe against me, desperately wanting to cum. Finally you say it "Oh please baby, please fuck me!" a pleading tone in your voice. I unbuckle your leg restraints; slide the glass dick from you and pulling your thighs up around my waist I thrust my hard cock deep inside you. Gasping at how hot and wet you are.

I fuck you with long hard strokes, your back banging against the leather padded X of the rack with each thrust. My hands cupped under your ass, fingers probing at your back door, nails biting into the soft skin of your butt. Your breasts pressed tight against me, clips and chain biting into both our chests. I feel your pussy tighten around me as you scream "Oh My God I'm going to cummmmm". Your cunt tightens around me, driving me over the edge and I thrust deep inside you come, your muscles clenching around me. My knees buckle a bit as I hold you on me, pressing us back against the now sweat covered leather of the rack.

Pausing to catch my breath, I reach up and unclasp your wrists and drape your arms over my neck. I carry you to the sofa in the center of the room and unwrapping your legs from around my waist I lay you down on the couch. I sit down on the floor near your head. I lean over and quickly unclamp the nipple clips from your breasts, gently massaging first one nipple then the other with my fingers and mouth, restoring the circulation.

as I look up and move in to kiss you, you pull your face back and say, "next time buster, it's your turn!"

*Twisted*
*Twisted*
10 Followers