The Plaything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

"Oh god... fuck!" Adam groaned, teeth clenched, and his thrusts picked up speed. Dani mewled.

Lisa, who had been silently watching for awhile, suddenly spoke up with a fresh command. "Adam, come on her face."

Dani no sooner heard that than Adam yanked her head back roughly by the hair. She yelped, and then felt a hot syrupy wetness as Adam splattered her cheek, her chin, her open mouth. Dani slumped back against the red chair, gasping for breath. Whoops of approval and applause rose around her when she sputtered out a mouthful of white.

"Well done, Dani," Nicole said, ever the cheerleader. She even clapped.

"Nice work, Dani," Nick said, and leaned down to grasp Dani by the shoulder with a sympathetic smile.

She looked up at Adam, wiping her mouth, only to find that Adam had already turned away. He walked over and sat down beside Joe with a satisfied grunt, looking over at Joe with an exaggerated smile. Despite her humiliation, Dani felt oddly abandoned.

"Okay!" Lisa said. "And survey says..."

"No, fuck that," Steven said with a little laugh in his voice, stepping forward. "I've waited long enough. I'm going next." He stepped past Dani and sat down in the red chair. "My turn."

Dani gave him a skeptical look. "Enjoying yourself?"

"I will be when you start sucking me off," Steven said, then grinned ferally. His cock stood straight up, thick and taut.

"You heard him, Dani," Lisa said.

"Just let me catch my breath," Dani said.

"Hmm, no," said Lisa. "Nick, help Dani get motivated, please?"

"Sure," Nick said. "Sorry, Dani." He knelt down behind Dani and grabbed one of her arms, pulling it up behind her back. Dani whimpered a little as Nick pushed her into a kneeling position in front of Steven, who lounged on the chair like an emperor.

"Fuck..." Dani complained as Nick shoved her into place, bracing one hand gently on the back of her head and pushing her forward.

"Did you hear that?" Melody asked. "Dani has a pottymouth."

Steven took his cock in hand, guiding it toward Dani's mouth. "Do it," he whispered.

Obediently, Dani opened her mouth, and Steven slid his cock inside. Nicole gave a pleased noise as she watched another girl go down on her boyfriend. Nick and Steven worked together, Nick pushing her head forward, Steven pushing it back, both of them holding her down. Dani groaned as Steven's cock filled her mouth. Steven thrust hungrily, teeth clenched.

There was no subtlety or gentleness in Steven's plundering of her. Dani tried to object, as part of the game, but could only make a muffled sound with her mouth full. She began choke a little once, and Nick obligingly pulled her head back until she caught her breath again. Melody perched on the edge of the chair, pointing the camera down at them, giggling with carnal glee.

Steven pushed himself deep into Dani's mouth, making her choke. Tears squirted from her eyes as Dani struggled to breathe. Her mascara smudged down both cheeks. After a moment of this, Steven let her go, and Dani pulled back, Steve's cock making an audible pop as it left her mouth.

"Jesus," Dani gasped. "Guys..."

"Aww," Melody taunted. "Did Steve play a little too rough?"

Before Dani could answer, Nick slid a hand down her bare back, under her ass, and brushed his fingertips against the lips of her pussy. Dani instantly felt how wet she was, and she gasped loudly when he slid a finger inside her and a jolt of pleasure stung her like electricity. Her fingers clutched at Steven's legs, her whole body suddenly quivering.

It must have shown on her face. "Wow!" Melody exclaimed, impressed.

Steven pulled her head forward and slid his cock into Dani's mouth again, gentler this time. As Dani worked on him, she felt Nick's grip on her arm relax, then give way. She brought her aching arm back around and placed it on Steven's bare, muscular stomach.

A few moments later, she felt Nick's hands shift on her hips, and a knowing catcall from the girls. The finger inside her withdrew. Melody disappeared from the arm of the chair, moving out of her field of vision.

"He's going to do it!" Dani heard Joe say from the other end of the room. She looked up and saw Steven grinning ferally. His cock slipped out of her mouth again.

"Do what?" Dani looked over one shoulder. Melody had handed the camera off to Nicole and was kneeling next to Nick, doing something with her hands. She looked closer and saw that Melody had a tiny tube of lubricant and was stroking Nick's cock with it.

She felt her heart skip with a mix of excitement and hesitation.

"Hey," she began, but before she could think of moving away, Steven clapped both hands down on her forearms, holding her in place again.

Nick positioned himself behind Dani, putting her hands on Dani's hips again. Dani looked back over her shoulder, wide-eyed. Nicole shot footage from her position on the couch.

"Is this okay, Dani?" Nick asked. Dani felt Nick's cock nudge against her, and she caught her breath.

"What?" Lisa asked indignantly. "You don't need her approval. That's the game."

Dani looked over her other shoulder. Lisa had risen from her chair and was taking off her clothes. Her socks and pants were already on the floor, and as Dani watched, Lisa peeled off her top, revealing her smallish breasts. The ambient heat in the room had been rising for some time, and now the sun was well over the hills, making the interior of the room bright and stark.

Lisa tossed her shirt aside and undid her red hair, shaking it down around her shoulders. Naked, she padded over to the chair and knelt down on Dani's left side. She put a hand on her bare back and leaned toward her.

When her lips were only a few inches from her, she whispered: "You know the game, right?"

Dani nodded.

"You want to stop?"

Swallowing, Dani bit her lip and shook her head.

"Good." Lisa's demeanor turned cruel once again, and she slapped Dani on the ass. "Nick, fuck her, please."

"Yes, Nick," Dani gasped. "Fuck me."

Nick thrust forward hard. Dani's first moan was almost a scream — louder than she had anticipated, completely beyond her control. She gave a choking cry, quivering as Nick slowly withdrew, then thrust inside her again.

She heard laughter and whooping and applause, and when she opened her eyes she saw Lisa examining her curiously. Steven looked down at her with a grin.

"Nick... oh, f-fuck..." Dani whimpered as Nick began to move rhythmically, his fingers digging into Dani's hips. Dani tried to keep silent, but every thrust drew a fresh moan from her. Lisa watched her closely, resting her hand on her chin, one fingernail tracing circles on Dani's shoulder.

Melody came back with the camera, shooting Dani's agonized expressions with delight. It was clear from the beginning that Nick wasn't going to last long. In under a minute, he was breathing heavily, groaning under his breath. As Nick found his rhythm, Steven finally tired of watching and coaxed his cock back into Dani's mouth.

"That's it, Dani... go on." Steven's eyes closed as Dani sucked on him. Nick's thrusts soon reached a fevered pitch, and Dani's low moans turned to agonized, muffled exclamations. Melody, still kneeling beside Nick, put one arm around him as he fucked Dani, looking over his shoulder at the action.

"Oh... shit!" Nick groaned, and thrust into her again, setting her nerve endings on fire. Dani yelped with sensation, and Steven came into her open mouth, his cock resting on Dani's tongue. Dani coughed and sputtered as come drizzled down her chin. Steven's face was like a mask of ecstasy, and he nearly screamed as he came.

Rather than pulling away, Dani took Steven into her mouth again, squeezing him in one hand, accepting the final pulsing remainder of Steven's orgasm. He twitched and groaned, squeezing her shoulder. "Holy shit, Dani."

Lisa suddenly backed up. "Nick, don't come yet. Come on her face."

"God dammit!" Nick grunted, pulling away. Dani gasped as she felt him slide out of her. Steven and Melody immediately grabbed Dani and flipped her over roughly. Steven clenched a fist in Dani's hair, holding her head as Nick rose to a standing position, his face red, his entire body soaked with sweat. Dani looked up just in time for Nick to unload an amazing gush into her face. Nick's come was like a syrupy torrent, splattering Dani's face, neck and shoulders. Her glasses became a drippy, smeared mess. Everyone in the room gasped in astonishment.

Dani sputtered, wiping a handful of stickiness from her chin.

"Oh my god, Nick," she panted — but there was still more left. Shuddering, Nick dribbled a final stream of white fluid between Dani's breasts.

"That was amazing!" Nicole said from the couch, still shooting with the camera.

Dani slipped her glasses off, wiping her face as she lay slumped against the chair. Lisa took her glasses and put them on a side table out of the way. With her vision blurry but restored, Dani took in her surroundings again. Joe lounged on the couch in the far corner, still erect.

Melody threw her arms around Nick's neck and kissed him. "You were terrific, honey." Nick smiled shyly and leaned into her embrace.

As Dani half-lay against the chair, her whole body shaking, Steven leaned down and put her arms around Dani's chest in a brief hug — working a quick grope in there as he did so, she noted. Lisa leaned back cross-legged, arms on the floor, viewing her handiwork with satisfaction.

"Let's give a big round of applause to Dani!" Joe said, and everyone who had two free hands did. Oh, shut the fuck up, she thought, not without humor.

"Oh god, you guys," she said as she pulled a long strand of sticky come out of her hair. "Jesus, I'm going to be showering for days..."

A moment later, Dani's heart jumped as a loud knock sounded at the door.

# # #

Dani sat up, alarmed. "What the fuck?" she asked. She scrambled to stand and get out of the room, but Steven put his hands on her shoulders and held her down firmly.

Lisa stood up, looking delighted. "More guests! I invited a lot of your friends, you know. I wanted it to be a big party."

"What? Who?" Dani went numb with shock. Everyone who was this close to her was already here.

"It's a surprise."

"Don't—" Dani said, but Lisa walked to the door and answered, naked except for her boots.

"Hi there!" Lisa sang out. The door swung open and Dani saw three of her former co-workers from the ISP — Mike, Todd, and Rich — standing there.

Instinctively, Dani tried to cover himself up. The three of them were not exactly close friends, and their arrival inspired fresh terror and exhilaration in her. She didn't know how to deal with it.

Mike seemed to give no reaction at all, and was already nursing a beer. He did stop to look Lisa's naked body up and down appreciatively, then looked at Dani as he walked in.

"Hey," he said, as if nothing at all were out of the ordinary.

"Hey," Dani said weakly. She made to cover herself up again, but Steve grabbed her wrists and held them at her sides.

Todd, a man who resembled nothing so much as an aging frat boy, whistled as he walked in the door. Todd was pushing fifty and had always treated her nicely, never shown any sort of carnal interest, but had kept his distance. Seeing him while she was like this made her throat close.

Jesus, she thought. My fucking co-workers?

"So, wow," Mike said, deadpan. "I thought you were kidding about this whole thing."

"Nope," Lisa said. "I'm glad you guys could make it, even though you are a little late. Come on in."

The three of them entered. Mike took his place in one of the leather chairs, Todd on his right, Rich on his left. Nicole, the camera now in her hands, looked around as if unsure where to sit, with naked flesh in every direction. Finally, she opted to sit cross-legged at Rich's feet.

"So, why are all the guys naked and all the girls except for you and Lisa clothed?" Rich asked in his matter-of-fact way.

"It's Dani's birthday," Lisa said.

"Oh, happy birthday," said Rich.

Dani tried not to roll her eyes. Her face was burning. Steven still sat behind her in the chair, stroking Dani's hair. The sensation was both pleasing and alien.

Nicole tucked blonde hair behind her ears. "Seriously, when Lisa called me on the phone and told me what was happening, I was sure she was joking too."

"I didn't think she was serious either," Mike said. He had barely taken his eyes off Lisa since she'd walked in, paying little attention to Dani. Lisa seemed to neither mind nor notice.

"Well, I'm not getting naked," Mike said definitively. "So, I hope you weren't hoping for that to happen."

"Do I have to get naked?" Rich asked.

Lisa shrugged, still standing comfortably naked by the now-locked door. "You don't have to. But you did miss the early festivities."

"What kind of festivities?" Rich asked.

"Dani blew the entire room," Melody declared from the couch.

Dani dabbed at her sticky mouth. Nicole giggled. Rich's expression of moderate amusement didn't alter.

"Holy shit," Todd said in his gruff voice.

"You did not!" Mike said.

"Uh, she totally did," Nick said, taking the camera from Nicole. "I'll show you."

Dani winced. "Guys, don't..."

"Aw," Lisa said, giving Dani a teasing look. Nick flipped the camera open to play back the video.

As Nick showed the footage to the two newcomers, Dani took the opportunity to look around the room. It was getting quite hot now. Nicole had opened her blouse all the way to the bottom, revealing pale heavy breasts in a black bra. The rest were on the couch or on the floor, watching intently.

Nicole craned her neck to watch the footage play out on the camera display. When Adam came on Dani's face, she cried out and covered her mouth with a giggle. "Oh God," she said. "That is so hot."

"Jesus Christ, you really weren't kidding," Mike said.

"So wait," Rich said, as if just now figuring out a very complex puzzle. "It doesn't really look like this was Dani's idea."

"It wasn't," Lisa assured her. "Well, the idea was hers, but the actual execution was my plan."

"So for her birthday, she has to suck off every guy in the room?"

"That was the plan," Lisa said. "A plan she agreed to."

Nicole looked at Dani, then at Rich, biting her lip. She leaned up to Rich and whispered something in his ear. Dani closed her eyes. She had a pretty good idea what was coming next.

"Hey Dani," she heard Rich say. "How about you come over here?"

Dani opened her eyes. Rich sat expectantly, that same half-smile on her face. Nicole caught her gaze and nodded, her expression eager.

"You don't have to ask," Lisa said, and took Dani by the arm.

"Knock it off," Dani said, annoyed. "I can do it." She stood and started to approach Rich.

"Wait," Rich said, almost shyly.

Dani blinked at him. "What?"

"Your glasses?"

"Oh god, for real?" Dani almost rolled her eyes.

"I like them," Rich said with a grin.

Dani sighed and retrieved her glasses, replacing them on her face, the lenses still smeared. The boys whistled and applauded.

Dani knelt in front of Rich, putting her hands on his knees. He leered at her, reached out to fondle her breasts, his thumbs brushing her nipples and sending a shiver through her body. His touch was humiliating — but that same humiliation turned something over, deep in her mind, and aroused her further. Nicole sat close to Dani, watching intently with an eager look in her eyes.

"I'm waiting," Rich said.

Slowly, Dani undid Rich's jeans and unzipped him, pulling out his already-erect cock. She drew in her breath — he was sizable, although not huge.

"You like that?" he asked. She didn't answer.

Taking a deep breath, she ran her tongue along the length of Rich's cock. Rich shuddered, leaning his head back. Nicole made a pleased little gasp. Dani took her time, kissing along the length of the shaft, then running her tongue down each side. Finally, she grasped it in her hand and swallowed it down.

"Jesus Christ, Dani!" Rich gasped.

Rich was not as big as Steven or Adam, and this was much easier going — at least until Rich started to play rough. A few minutes into her ministrations, he put a hand on the back of her neck and began to pull her head down, roughly, rhythmically, pushing his cock deep into her throat. She struggled with her gag reflex, breathing through her nose, her hands braced against his legs.

"Holy fuck," Todd said mildly. "Look at her go."

Rich did not take long to come. In under two minutes of Dani sucking on him, Rich began to writhe, his face twisted into a grimace. He began to grunt steadily. Beside her, Dani heard Nicole panting, picking up a contact high from her arousal. Nicole squeezed one of her hands, watching her face as Dani went down on him. Mike had gradually turned in his chair and now watched as well, taking an occasional swig from his beer bottle.

"Remember, Rich," Lisa said. "You have to make a nice mess of her. It's pretty much tradition at this point."

If Rich heard, he gave no indication. He was hypnotized, his gaze transfixed on what Dani was doing.

"Come on, Rich!" Joe implored from the couch.

"Come on, sweetie," Nicole whispered — whether she addressed Dani or Rich wasn't clear.

"Ugh... oh g—" Rich twitched in the chair. Nicole, sensing the timing was right, took a handful of Dani's hair and pulled her head back. Rich came full in her face, a messy torrent of sticky globs - two spurts, then three, then four, an enormous amount. Whoops of excitement and disbelief went up from the lookers-on.

Most of it went in her mouth, and Dani let it dribble down her chin, gasping out a laugh of disbelief. Rich was looking at her with something like rapture, like he literally could not believe what he was seeing.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike said. Another round of applause. Rich sighed with satisfaction. Dani drew back, wiping her mouth.

# # #

"Oh wow," Nicole said, clearly aroused. She turned to Mike and patted her on the thigh. "Come on, Mike, your turn."

"Yeah, come on, Mike!" Melody said from the floor.

"Oh, I don't think so," Mike said. His face was a little red now, too, and like everyone in the room, he was sweating. "I'm not really into this."

"Please?" Nicole asked, almost desperately. "Please, I want to see this."

"You've got her right here," Rich said. "It could be fun."

Dani dabbed at her chin. Her whole body felt damp and sticky, the sweat cooling on her body.

"Are you sure we can't convince you, Mike?" Lisa said. "We really need a grand finale. I could make it worth your while."

Mike finished off her beer, sullen. "All right," he said.

A loud cheer rose from the room. Lisa and Nicole helped Mike stand up, and then stripped his clothes off. By the time they got his jeans and shirt off, Mike was erect in defiance of his supposed indifference.

Lisa sat her down in her chair again. Before someone grabbed her, Dani voluntarily crawled over to where Mike reclined naked. She was surprised to find herself eager for her next task.

"Are you sure about this?" Mike asked, a nervous half-grin on his face.

Dani nodded, exhausted but smiling, and positioned herself in front of Mike. "Do you want me to go fast or slow?" she asked.

"Don't go slow," Mike said, her voice quavering.

Dani nodded. "Okay."

Meanwhile, Melody had retrieved the camera and shed her clothes. She stepped in to resume filming, her naked body moist with sweat.

"Okay, I'd like all the guys to gather around," Lisa said. "Todd, would you like to wait your turn, or would you like to fuck Dani?"

Dani looked up at Todd in surprise, sure that her face looked like a deer caught in headlights. Todd stroked his chin, apparently having to think it over.

"Dani," Lisa instructed, "tell Todd he can fuck you if he wants."

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers