The Plaything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Todd, you can fuck me if you want," Dani repeated, biting her lip, playing into the ingénue role, gambling that he would like it. He did.

"All right," Todd said, and rose from his chair. Dani shuddered in delicious dread and anticipation.

Lisa sat down on the corner of the right-hand couch to watch, a demure smile on her lips.

"Let's start," she said with uncharacteristic gentleness.

Taking a deep breath, Dani took Mike's cock in her mouth. Her jaw was beginning to hurt, but the adrenaline still coursed through her system, dulling the pain to a sweet ache. Mike's cock was thick and solid, uncircumcised, and he responded instantly to Dani's ministrations.

"Oh holy shit," Mike groaned. He took a hold of his cock and thrust it deeper into Dani's mouth eagerly, roughly. Nicole sat very close to them both, looking intently at Dani's face, her head almost resting against Mike's thigh.

Going limp on all fours, Dani let Mike take on the majority of the work, remaining obedient as he fucked her mouth. Mike turned out to be the most vocal by far, sighing and groaning, his head writhing from side to side as if he were trying to overcome some dreadful inner block.

Dani heard voices growing close behind her — female giggles, Joe's voice saying something she couldn't quite make out. She felt rough hands on her bare shoulders, heard Lisa clap happily, and paused in what she was doing to look over one bare shoulder.

Todd knelt behind her, his pants down, his slight beer belly protruding over his thick erection.

"Grand finale," he said to Dani, almost conspiratorially. Dani stiffened as she felt Todd's cock slide against her flesh, then enter her.

"God—" Dani groaned. Beside her, Nicole was laughing helplessly with glee, shock, and disbelief. Dani gasped as Todd went deeper than Nick had, and felt her heart pounding so hard that she wondered if it would simply burst. Then she felt rough hands on her head, and Mike pulled her back into position.

"I cannot believe what I am seeing," Nicole said, her eyes wide.

"Don't stop, don't fucking stop..." Mike groaned.

Todd began to fuck her, gently at first, but rapidly turning rougher, his hips bucking. Dani felt sweaty flesh impacting her again and again, a shockwave riding up her spine each time. Voices rose around her, and she was sure that almost everyone was standing around them in a tight circle. Dani could only give a muffled cry around Mike's cock.

"Yes," Todd hissed. "My sweet little girl—"

The world smudged into a blur of sensation — Mike's hand on her neck, Todd inside her, male and female hands groping from the crowd, touching her back, her breasts, her stomach, her ass. As Todd thrust harder inside her, she felt the pleasure inside her shift gears, from a tingle into a hot pleasure spreading through her body. She felt herself start to come, with an intensity she'd never felt before, and she whimpered, her eyes shut tight.

Someone saw it, because a fresh round of catcalls and noises of approval swelled from the crowd. Dani's body twitched, and she let out a series of high-pitched cries as orgasm took her and light exploded inside her brain. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the sheer intensity of it.

The two guys came almost simultaneously. Mike groaned and gushed into Dani's mouth before anyone could pull her head away; Dani choked reflexively and tried to swallow the rest, with mixed success. A moment later, she felt Todd pull out of her with an anguished cry, and then a hot splash across her bare back.

Todd withdrew, satisfied, patting Dani on her bare shoulder. Mike put a hand on Dani's head, tenderly, gasping for breath.

"Good job, sweetheart," Mike said.

# # #

When Todd released her, Dani collapsed to the floor in a limp heap, her throat raw, her body soaking wet. She heard a distant chorus of laughter and approving noises, but closed her eyes and let the world drift into a gray haze.

Gentle hands touched her, words of encouragement drifting out of the mental fog. Lisa helped her into a sitting position, then hugged her close. Dani was aware of how sticky and messy she was — come on her glasses, her body, in her hair — but Lisa hugged her close, her mouth next to Dani's ear.

"You did wonderfully," Lisa said.

"You know I'll get you for this, right?" Dani answered.

Lisa giggled softly. "I'm counting on it. Are you okay? Did you have fun?"

"I had lots of fun," Dani half-whispered. "I need a minute, though... just give me a minute."

"Okay."

Dani managed to stumble into the bathroom, and sat on the floor for a long time, the door locked. She let her body stop quivering, let her breath return to normal and her heart stop pounding. No one knocked. They gave her her space. She heard talking and boisterous conversation coming from the living room, and, after awhile, she started up Nick's shower and stepped inside.

She spent a long time in there, turning on the water as hot as she could, letting it wash everything away, physically and mentally. Most of all, it drowned out the noise from the living room, and if she placed her head under the water, the noise in her head as well.

She could barely stand in the aftermath of what had happened. Her limbs felt like jelly. Most of all, she felt a burgeoning disbelief at what Lisa had orchestrated, what she herself had agreed to, and what she'd done. Her friends? Her married friends? Her co-workers? All people she'd have to see aain. Would she ever be able to look at them the same way?

Dani felt a momentary twist of self-consciousness — what would they think of her now? — and then realized she truly didn't care. None of them had any cause to judge her. They'd all been willing participants.

She stayed there until the water began to run cold, then finally turned the water off. The noise from the living room returned, and as she stepped out of the shower, she heard more laughter, moans of pleasure, whoops and catcalls. Apparently the party was just getting underway. She hoped Nicole, Melody and Lisa were all getting their turns. She thought she might even like to watch.

She took one of Nick's fluffy towels and dried off, only now wondering about her clothes. Were they still piled on the floor in the living room? Was there some fresh humiliation waiting for her?

And really, did she mind so much?

Dani decided that she didn't.

Gathering her courage, she opened the door and returned to the party.