The Plaything Ch. 02

Story Info
She faces the aftermath and embarks on a new adventure.
6.4k words
4.62
15.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,030 Followers

After the party, Dani didn't go back to work.

Thanks to Nick — her boss, now her lover— the ISP had a generous workplace flex plan. So she took a couple days.

Lisa had orchestrated the most memorable birthday on record, taking one of Dani's lifelong fantasies and making it come true. Now, Dani wasn't sure to thank Lisa or curse her. A day and a half later, she lay in the dark of her room, naked under the covers, a pillow clutched to her chest. Thoughts raced through her brain. The rest of that day was a blur — a haze of drinking, laughing, and naked fleshy bodies in Nick's lush, spacious living room.

There had been more sex after Dani's surprise exhibition — but she couldn't remember much of it. She remembered blonde, adorable Nicole finally getting her clothes off, kissing Melody's husband Joe. Melody filming it and offering encouragement.

Dani remembered sitting quietly off to one side, stark naked — there seemed little point in putting her clothes back on after what had happened — watching Joe grope Nicole, listening to her appreciative murmurs.

She remembered Steven coming to sit down next to her, also naked and sweaty, and put an arm around her waist. Slowly, hesitantly, like they were on a date at the movie theater.

Tiny, redhead Lisa had lost her clothes at some point as well. Lisa, who had orchestrated the whole thing, wearing nothing but her black boots. She remembered Nick taking Lisa in the middle of the living room floor, missionary-style, his broad-shouldered frame dwarfing her tiny body. Dani remembered Lisa giggling madly between helpless, agonized moans of pleasure as Nick's cock thrust inside her.

There must have been more. But Dani struggled to remember even a fraction of it. Her brain had simply overloaded. She only knew that she hadn't participated in any more festivities that day. After sucking off every guy in the room and having a mind-blowing orgasm, she had had enough for one day.

She remembered Steven asking her if she was okay. Handing her a cocktail. She'd taken it, sipping as she watched Nick fuck Lisa, wondering if she should feel jealous. She didn't.

"Yeah," she said. "Sleepy, and, well... this has been a weird day, but I'm good."

"Weird day is right," Steven said. "I hope I, uh... well, I mean—"

She laughed. "You don't have to make this weirder, Steven. I had a great time."

"Oh," Steven said, and actually turned a little red. For some reason she found this hilarious, and dissolved into helpless giggles.

Eventually, clothes went back on. People chatted and laughed and drank, then began to wander off. Lisa seemed pleased, as if she had orchestrated something truly magnificent.

Now, two days later, and doubt began to creep into Dani's mind.

She remembered the confidence and surety she'd felt stepping out of the shower. Feeling like no one could judge her, or hurt her. Slowly, that certainty had bled away, to be replaced with doubt and occasional moments of terror.

She'd fucked her boss. Fucked her friends. Her married friends. On the surface, everyone was cool with it. But were they? Would that last? And there was footage. Camera footage. Things that could go on the Internet. Things that might be on the Internet right now.

Dani felt the slow rise of panic. This changed things. It had to. How could she face an office full of co-workers, wondering if they'd all seen her naked, humiliated, debased? What if Nick fired her? What if someone took pictures of her and posted them somewhere? What if—

"Calm down," Dani told herself in the empty dark of her bedroom. Talking to herself. Not good. But she needed to get a grip.

She'd made her choice. Now she had to live with it.

But the thought of walking back into her workplace, after the fleshy wet insanity of that one fateful day, terrified her.

Dani drew in a soft breath, held it, let it out. She had to quit her job. There was just no way, going forward, that she could look those guys in the eye now. No matter how crazy and free-wheeling and loose the workplace was.

She'd made a mistake.

"I'll quit tomorrow," she said to herself, and bit her lip, thinking. Maybe she was freaking out for no reason.

Quitting was the smart decision. Right?

Still in bed, Dani drifted off to uneasy slumber without looking at the clock. # # # She woke up to the smell of pancakes. Someone was in her house. Cooking.

Lisa.

Dani slipped reluctantly from between the warm covers, put on some panties and shrugged on a pajama shirt. She opened her bedroom door and squinted at the light: the clock read after one in the afternoon, and the sun shone in through all the curtains someone had rudely opened. She padded to the tiny, slightly grubby kitchen.

Lisa had dug out her antiquated griddle and expertly squeezed batter into geometrical shapes with a plastic squeeze bottle. She wore black jeans and a green tank top, her fiery hair held back with a clip.

"You want stars or triangles?" Lisa said cheerily. "I can do a snowman. I'll even do the voice and scream while you eat it."

"I think I'm okay with stars," Dani said, sitting on one of the second-hand bar stools next to the counter. "How long have you been here?"

"Like twenty minutes. I knocked, even peeked in on you. You didn't move. Pancakes seemed like the logical move." She slid a paper cup of coffee in front of Dani.

Gratitude flooded Dani's brain. "Oh my god, thanks," she said, taking it in both hands and sipping. It tasted hot, sweet and good. She instantly felt more human than she had in days.

Lisa gave her a matter-of-fact smile. "Where did you leave your phone, bitch? I've been texting you for like a day."

"I turned it off. I was sleeping."

"No shit. Called in to work, too? Nick even called me asking if you were okay. I said I had no clue. I started wondering if you'd been kidnapped by Somali pirates."

"Yes, Somali pirates came to my apartment and converted it into a cargo ship." Anxiety fluttered in Dani's stomach. "Nick called you?"

Lisa handed over a plate full of pancakes, plunking down the syrup and butter. "He said you'd called in. He asked me if you'd freaked out after what had happened. I told him I'd find out. So here I am, finding out."

"Okay," Dani said hesitantly. "I'm not freaking out. In case you were wondering."

"Well, that's good."

"Okay, no. I might be freaking out."

"Lying whore," Lisa said gently. "Tell me what's wrong."

Dani drank more coffee. "Nothing's wrong, exactly. The whole experience was just a lot to take in."

"That's what she—"

"Do not even 'that's what she said' me right now."

Lisa's face split into a dimpled grin. She turned off the griddle. "I started to worry about you, you know. Like I started to think you were pissed at me."

Dani winced. "Sorry. It wasn't like that. I just needed... time to think."

Lisa's expression softened. "It's kinda my fault. I shouldn't have just left you alone after that. You probably needed some looking after."

"I'm fine," Dani said, methodically spreading butter on her pancakes. Stars and triangles both. An embarrassment of riches. Then she blurted, "I briefly thought about quitting my job."

Lisa blinked slowly, placing her hands on the countertop, shoulders tilted. "What? Why?"

Dani brushed black hair behind her ears. "Because I don't know how to deal with the awkwardness now? I don't even know how I'm going to face Melody and Nicole and the others—"

The redhead blinked slowly, scrutinizing Dani until she began to squirm uncomfortably. When Lisa spoke, her voice was soft and low.

"Okay. Look. I know you're probably feeling some drop right now. And it's natural for things to feel awkward, but trust me, it's going to be fine. Nick likes you. He's not going to do anything to hurt you. And Melody and Nicole and me were all there, too. It's not like we're all innocent and you're the... debauched slattern that we're all going to judge."

"The what?"

"I'm saying no one cares. Did you have a good time?"

"Yes," Dani said, recollecting. "God, yes. But it's like... he's my boss. It's a workplace."

Lisa giggled, skeptically but not unkindly. "Dani, sweetheart, are you kidding me? BSN is barely a business. It's Nick's personal bullshit playroom. It doesn't turn a profit. He doesn't it to, and he knows it. Rich, Mike, Todd — those guys are all his college buddies. A couple of them are practically unemployable anywhere else."

"So? It's still my job." Dani cut into her pancakes, nervously dissecting them into smaller, syrup-soaked triangles. "It's a... professional environment."

"It's kinda not," Lisa said. "Nicole works the front desk. Have you ever seen a single customer come walking in there asking to get hooked up with the Internet? Even once? Have you ever seen her do any real work?"

Dani thought about it. "No."

"No. Nicole plays Facebook games on her phone all day and looks hot at the desk. That's what she does. How many phone calls do you take a day?"

"I don't know. Maybe twelve or fifteen."

"That's like one or two an hour. Nick's ISP hemorrhages money, Dani. Most of its services are outsourced already. The rest are septuagenarians who refuse to get on board with the twenty-first century. Nick doesn't actually give a good goddamn about being professional. He's basically retired. He just wants a place where he can hang out with his buds and play around all day."

Dani rubbed the bridge of her nose with two fingers, trying to reason through her crawling anxiety. "Okay, but... what does any of this have to do with me and what happened?"

Lisa put her hand on Dani's, squeezing. The gesture comforted her.

"Dani, what I'm saying is that you can't cock up that job. Nobody's going to think you're the office slut. Nobody's going to try to ruin your career, or post shit on Facebook so you become a marked woman forever."

"How do you know?"

Lisa took a deep breath and smiled. "Because, honey, this wasn't my first time orchestrating stuff like this. I used to work at BSN, remember? Nick had me orchestrate another party just like it, about a year before I left."

Dani blinked slowly. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. It was for one of the girls who worked there before you. Cute little brunette. Name of Sarah. She and Nick dated for a while. Sort of. She reminded me of, actually. Sweet, smart, high sex drive but kinda repressed —"

"Hey!"

"Nothing personal. Nick had the hots for her, so I talked to Sarah, and it turns out she was into doing something similar to what you went through. Except Sarah liked being tied up, blindfolded, that kind of stuff. And she eventually fucked about every guy at the ISP. While she was Nick's girlfriend. He didn't care. He's not the jealous type."

Dani's jaw dropped, then snapped shut again.

"So, the reason the guys weren't particularly surprised—" Dani said.

Lisa nodded. "They've seen it happen before. Not that you're not... you're a very special snowflake, don't get me wrong. It's not like an everyday thing for them. But it wasn't their first rodeo."

"Oh my god." Dani put her face in her hands. "You deceitful bitch."

Lisa laughed and stole a sip of Dani's coffee.

"What?" Lisa asked. "I gave you fair warning, Dani, and I made it clear that you could walk away if you wanted. Several times, in fact. And you had fun, didn't you?"

Dani met Lisa's eyes. The redhead stared at her intently, her gaze open and curious.

"Yeah," Dani said. "I had a lot of fun. It's just... new."

"I understand that," Lisa said. "You did something a lot of people only fantasize about doing, and never do. Christ, you think this is going to wreck your life? Go try to tell your friends — the ones who weren't there — what you did. They'll call you a liar to your face."

Dani thought about it for a moment, then laughed softly. "Yeah, they probably would at that. Especially coming from me."

Lisa grinned. "Exactly. Shy little geeky Dani. Not a wild bone in her body, except for Nick's."

Dani laughed louder. "God, shut up."

"You know it's true." Lisa stole a bite of pancake, licking syrup off her fingers. "So are you going to quit?"

Dani shrugged. "No. I guess that'd be kind of dumb. It's going to be weird, though, going back to work. Looking Nick in the eye."

"Oh, fuck. Nick adores you."

Dani wasn't ready to accept that quite yet. "Still."

"Yeah," Lisa said. "It's one hundred percent going to be weird. Weird as shit. But, Dani, sweetheart, that doesn't mean you can't have a hell of a lot of fun being weird."

Dani smiled. "Thanks."

Lisa walked around the counter and drew Dani into a hug. "I love you, dumbass."

"Same here, bitch."

# # #

Lisa hung out for another half-hour before she left to do another of her many odd jobs. Lisa didn't have a day job anymore, and liked it that way.

Dani prowled her apartment for another hour before deciding she would go into work. Not to take the shift she'd already begged off on, but to talk to Nick. She couldn't wait anymore.

The summer day had turned balmy, so she opted for a black skirt, cropped purple cardigan, and boots. The thought had occurred to her to dress down for the occasion, but she figured the hell with it. Lisa was right. She had to own this thing.

She splurged on an Uber ride instead of waiting for the bus (she didn't own a car and that suited her fine) and showed up at BSN around three.

Nicole sat behind the front desk — playing on her smartphone and looking hot, just as Lisa had described. Dani hadn't given it much thought before, but for an office environment, Nicole's skirts were always short, her blouses low-cut, showing off just enough cleavage to be interesting, stopping just short of alarming anyone.

The receptionist looked up, saw Dani, and sprang to her feet, putting her phone down on the desk.

"Hey, sweetie!" She drew Dani into a brief but close hug — unexpected, but not unwelcome. "Are you feeling better? Nick said you were sick."

"I'm fine," Dani said. "To tell you the truth, I wasn't really sick."

"Say no more," Nicole said, stroking Dani's upper arm lightly. "It happened to me, too."

Dani lifted an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." Nicole flashed a mouthful of perfect teeth. "I'll tell you about it sometime if you want."

"Sure. I am just dropping by to talk to Nick, though."

"Of course. You want to hang out at McKinley's again soon?"

"Yes," Dani said. "Drinks. Drinks are good."

Nicole smiled, did a little wave with her fingers, and went back to her desk and her phone.

Dani's heart pounded slightly as she waved her ID tag at the magnetic lock and let herself into the back offices. It wasn't busy, and there were only a couple of people in the phone bank. No one she worked with normally. The door to Nick's office was open, so she tried to look casual as she crossed the room, feeling like all eyes were on her, even though they weren't.

So much for owning it, she thought to herself, and put her shoulders back and a bit more swagger in her step in response.

# # #

Nick sat at his desk, madly clicking at something on his screen, his face intensely studious.

She knocked on the door frame.

His face brightened when he saw her. "Hey! Come on in. Close the door."

"Oh. Okay." Dani shut the door behind her, cutting off the sounds of the offices outside. The place had great soundproofing. She started to wonder if that had been deliberate.

"How are you feeling? You look great. Amazing, actually."

"I'm feeling a lot better." She struggled with whether or not to tell Nick why she'd called in. The thought of opening the conversation with a lie struck her wrong, so she just blurted, "I wasn't sick."

He nodded, his face open with concern. "That's okay, I figured. Are you okay? With what happened?"

She broke into a shy grin, ducking her head. "Yeah. I had a lot of fun, actually. It was just.... afterward."

"Yeah, I get it. I wouldn't want you to be upset afterward. I'm glad you had a good time. I know for sure everybody else did."

She sat on the edge of the desk, her knees toward him, knowing it would show off a good bit of leg. He seemed to notice, and not to mind. "I just wish I remembered more of it. I feel like I was drunk or high or something. It's all this big blur."

"It happens." Nick's expression turned evasive for a second, and then he smiled to cover it. Something clicked in Dani's head.

"Is that why you shoot video?" she asked. "So that you can go back and relive the moments?"

Nick winced and scratched the back of his head. "Lisa told you about the other, uh—"

"She told me there were others. She didn't say how many. I suddenly feel like there's this whole sordid history that I had no clue about."

"Well, you're not wrong," Nick said, holding up his hands as if to ward off any potential anger on her part. "I just want you to know up front, it was all done with full consent, and the reason you didn't know about it is because I never want to pressure anybody into something like that. I didn't know that you, uh—"

"Didn't know I was that kind of girl?" Dani asked. She shrugged. "Honestly, neither did I until Saturday. I'm not mad, Nick."

"Well, that's a relief. Because I like you."

She pursed her lips. "Yeah... about that."

He cringed, leaning back in his chair. "Oh, shit, this is going to be bad."

"No, it's not! I promise it's not. I like you too. I just want to define the parameters of... whatever this is. Between us."

He blinked slowly. "'Define the parameters.'"

Dani winced. "I hang out with coders and tech geeks all day, Nick, what do you expect?"

"Okay, cool. So define the parameters for me."

Dani took a deep breath. She hadn't actually thought it through this far ahead, instead hitting a blank wall of anxiety. Apparently the time had come to go with her gut.

"I like you, too. I'd like to have more of what we did. Saturday was... incredibly hot and arousing and I loved it. But — and this may sound ridiculous given the context — I don't want to be your girlfriend. Not now. I'm not looking for that."

He nodded, fingers clasped on top his head, legs out, trying his best to look casual. "I'm perfectly okay with that."

The ease with which he responded surprised her a little; what surprised her even more is that she didn't feel disappointed. It felt right. "Good."

"Do you want to fuck other guys in the office?"

She blinked. "What?"

Nick unlaced his fingers and leaned forward. "Well... Lisa told me about your fantasy, and how you'd talked about some of the guys that work here. I just want you to know, if you want to fuck, or even date, any of the guys here, I'm cool with that too."

"I hadn't thought about it," Dani said breezily. Then she sighed. "I'm lying, I've totally thought about it."

"I'm not going to lie to you, Dani. This place has been kind of a house of debauchery on occasion. I tend to keep it out of sight from the people who aren't a part of it, because who wants to be made really uncomfortable at work? But up until now, you've... been one of the few people who isn't in on it."

She put her tongue in her cheek and swung her ankles. "So you're saying you hired me with the intent of me being your little fuck toy?"

His eyes widened. "Shit, no. I hired you because—"

"Relax. I'm just yanking your chain." She touched his hand briefly. "But did you find me attractive?"

"You know I did, and I do."

"Did that affect your decision to hire me?"

"I think legally, I shouldn't—"

She laughed. "You're a dick. So tell me something. Is this the kind of situation you had with Sarah?"

Nick blew the air out of his cheeks. "So Lisa told you about Sarah, huh?"

"Hey, she told you all about my private fantasies so you two could plot about it. Fair is fair."

He let out a short laugh. "Fine, sure. Yeah, something like what Sarah and I had. She was a lot like you—"

autoplot
autoplot
1,030 Followers
12