The Pleasing, Submissive Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Savvy submits the Harry's demands.
1.3k words
3.71
64.9k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting close to the time that Harry would normally come home from work and Savvy was busy getting the last minute supper preparations ready, he liked everything just perfect and she wanted to please him. Never in a million years did she think she would be the woman in a pencil skirt, blouse, high heels and an apron stressing over supper. But what she received from Harry in return was what she needed. She didn't want for anything and she had what she wanted.

She had spent the last three hours in the kitchen preparing a huge meal for him including desert, and like always her appearance has once again matched what he expects. The table was set, the candles were lit, and not a moment too soon, Savvy could hear Harry's car pulling up in the drive and the alarm beep. She quickly grabbed a beer from the fridge and met him at the door with a kiss.

"Hello love, how was your day at work?"

"Oh, long and busy. The house smells great. Supper ready? I'm starving, thanks for the beer."

"Yes. Supper is ready. Come and sit, I will get it for you. Relax, you've had a long day."

Savvy hurried around the kitchen getting everything neatly on the plate and placed it in front of him making sure his utensils where just right and making sure he had everything he needed before she sat down. She got about half way through her meal when he was done with his.

"That was great babe! I think I'll have more."

"Yes, of course. Sit tight I will be right back."

Savvy set down her fork and took Harry's plate to go refill it. This usually happened and she couldn't remember the last time she ate a full meal without getting interrupted. But, she loved to make Harry happy and if this is what it took then it is what she did. She set the plate in front of him and sat back down to finish hers.

"So I have decided that we are adding something to our evening for tonight. When you are done go freshen up and make sure everything is tidy around the house. Be ready by 6:30."

"Oh, yes dear."

Savvy hurried up and cleaned the kitchen, ran the vacuum, fluffed the pillows and ran upstairs to get ready. Ready for what though? He usually is a homebody and watches T.V., and then takes her upstairs for his pleasures. No matter, she slipped out of her clothes and ran the bath to soak and relax her achy feet for a few minutes. She must have dozed off because when she woke it was already 6:15, she jumped up and grabbed a towel and went to go get dressed. Harry must have been upstairs because there was already an outfit laid out for her on the bed.

This was strange though, because it was her long black night gown, the one with a lace top and silk bottom. She loved this gown, it showed off her nice soft boobs and round ass. She slipped into the gown and put on her silk heals that match and went down stairs. Her long brown has was up in a French twist, showing off her long slender neck, which had little strands of wet hair clinging to the sides of it. Harry loved this look on her, her soft red lips and soft green eyes made him rock hard, he knew he was going to love tonight.

"Oh good, you are ready and look just right. Go grab a couple of beers from the fridge and meet me in the guest house."

"Oh, sure dear. What are we doing in the guest house? I don't drink beer, and we usually..."

"Just do as I ask!" He cut her off and stormed out to the back of the property.

Savvy did as he asked and made her way to the back of the property. It was dark out now, but Harry had lit the torches on the path to the house. It was a decent hike to the guest house, especially along the cobblestone path in heals. It was a little two room guest house with a little kitchen and dining room, and a formal living room. Savvy could see shadows on the wall and thought that to be strange, she wasn't expecting company and now she wasn't quite sure what to expect.

She reached the door and it was open just enough for her to peer inside and take a look around. She soon realized what was going on, he had talked about it for years, and now he was finally doing it. She hesitantly stepped in the house with a smile and handed Harry his beer and his gentleman guest a beer.

"My name is Savvy, it is good to meet you. I am embarrassed, feel I am a little under-dressed."

"Nonsense Savvy. I am Charles, and Harry and I are a little over-dressed..."

"Yes I believe we are. But I was right wasn't I, she looks delicious. Just wait 'til you taste her."

The men took a sip of their beer and then Harry spoke up, "Savvy, take a seat. We will be with you in a moment."

Savvy found the nearest seat and quickly sat down. She was a little embarrassed at the way Harry had spoken to her in front of their guest but she did as she was told. He cheeks matched the color of her ruby lips at this point and her heart was beating faster and faster with anticipation. The two men walked to the back of the house and were gone for a good amount of time. When they returned they were in their boxers, oddly they were both wearing silk boxers and where very tight, showing off all of their manly curves.

The men sat down their beers and walked over to her, Charles lifted her chin so that she was looking up at him with those soft eyes and pouty lips. Harry took her by the hand and lifted her up from her seat. She followed him to the second bedroom, the light was off and she could not see a thing, but the room was much cooler than the rest of the house, and she began to shiver.

"Don't worry, we'll warm you up in no time." Charles's voice was deep but calming.

Harry backed her up until her legs hit he bed and she toppled over on it. He scooted her back then tied her up with the satin ropes he had laid down earlier and then lit a candle that illuminated the room in a soft glow. But he light was bright enough to see that the window was open, and Harry had turned the room into a mini sex room. There were whips and paddles hanging from the walls, all different sorts of vibrators set out on the dresser, along with ball gags, ties and blindfolds. There were even some male oriented toys: cock rings, plugs and chin straps. From the looks of it Harry had been planning this for some time and had put a lot of thought and effort in to it.

"Tonight my dear, you are our little slave, and we will do as we please." Harry also had a deep voice, but his was not as calming. "Charles, you are he guest, I will let you take the lead for now. Where do you want to start?"

"I think I will start by tasting her, you have raved so much about it that I must try her."

Charles started at her ankles and kissed his way up her legs, parting them when he reached her thighs, exposing her trimmed and soft pussy lips. She must have at least found this somewhat exciting because her pussy was slightly wet and swollen.

*****

Thank you for reading my first submission to Loving Wives. I have written 20 other stories that are all about love, sex, and passion. Please feel free to view my other submissions and leave comments. If you like what you have read please vote on this story or any others. I will be posting chapter two of this story soon. Thanks for reading!