The Pleasing, Submissive Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry and Charles ravish Savvy.
1.1k words
4.23
34.4k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a perfect flower kissed by the morning dew, her pussy was pink and soft with a light sweet scent, moistened from her heightened excited state of unawareness. Harry had blindfolded her while Charles was kissing and caressing her, she now had no choice but to rely on her other senses. She could smell the candle on the table next to her, and he honeysuckle that was growing just below the window. It was a cold night and the breeze blowing through the open window was kissing her nipples and making then hard, there was the all too familiar smell of rain in the air.

She could feel Charles lingering around her milky thighs, grasping them as he kissed and lightly bit them. Harry was at her head rubbing his thick cock over her soft cheeks, she knew what was coming. The soft, red satin sheets beneath her allowed her to glide above them, hugging her skin.

"That's a good girl, spread your slutty little legs for him and open your mouth for me."

Savvy did as she was told and spread her legs wider while opening her mouth to take in her husband. She could tell by the head of his cock how excited he was, it always swelled more than normal when something really turned him on. He shoved his cock in her mouth and forced it down her throat, making her gag and choke on it.

Charles let his tongue lightly trail its way onto Savvy swollen lips, tickling and teasing her, she began to wriggle beneath him, it was at that moment that he switched gears and began to show his strength. He wrapped his arms under and then around her legs, pining her pelvis to the bed, making sure that she was still for him. His lips went from lightly teasing her, to fixed over her clit, sucking her deep into his mouth.

He was sucking her so hard that she let out a little scream, it was muffled by her husband's cock in her mouth. He smacked her on the cheek while barking at her.

"Be a good little girl and take it! Suck my cock like you mean it, and let him have his way with you!"

"I like to hear a woman moan and scream, let her." Charles said in a deep voice. He sounded a little gruff and almost intoxicated.

"Very well. You heard the man. Show him how appreciative you are."

Savvy nodded her head and spread her legs as wide as he could, opening up her pussy to him even more. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter by the moment as Charles ravished her pussy and Harry fucked her mouth. Charles began to moan into her pussy as he ate her, making her go crazy. She moaned onto her husband's cock and tried to buck her hips against Charles' face. Harry reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair as he pumped in and out of her mouth, her orgasm was rising and she became more vigorous and intent on pleasing, making Harry more excited. She could tell he was going to come soon, his cock had swelled even more and he was grunting as he pumped in and out of her.

"Cum for him! Make me cum for you! Just wait until I am done with your pretty little mouth, your pussy will be jealous!"

Harry held her tight as he indulged himself in her mouth. It wasn't long before her mouth was full of Harry's cum, so much so that it was dripping out the side of her mouth. Harry pulled out and ran his finger up the side of her cheek, catching his cum and rubbed his finger across her lips gently.

"Swallow some of it, but save some for Charles." Savvy did just that, holding just enough in her mouth for their guest.

Charles worked intently on her pussy and before long she was writhing and screaming with pleasure. Charles had hit her sweet spot and made her orgasm come fast and hard. The heat rose in her body and it grew with such intensity that she felt a little light headed, almost as if she were high. A shudder washed over her body and she began to quiver where she lay, moaning and begging for more. Charles heard her and stopped what he was doing. Her orgasm lingered while Charles kissed his way up her body to her open and waiting mouth. As he kissed her she could feel Harry between her legs, letting his fingers play in her saturated pussy, smearing her cum all over her right down to her tight little rosebud.

He coated her ass with her own juices, making sure she was nice and wet before letting his thick finger slip into her. She could feel his knuckle right outside her ass and his tongue penetrate her pussy. He was much more forceful with her than Charles was, and her pussy was still so sensitive from her last orgasm, she jumped at every little bite and nibble.

Charles was still kissing her as Harry ate her, his tongue explored her mouth and every now and then he would suck her bottom lip in-between his teeth and give her a little bite. He ran his fingers through her long soft hair with one hand while the other caressed her face. He let his had slip from her soft, warm cheek down to her throat and squeezed. She could feel her airway closed off, but was still able to breath. She was still blindfolded so she could not see her kisser, but she could smell him.

He smelled of cologne and sweat, the two combined together and mixed with his pheromones, this drove her nuts. She kissed him back deeply and with much more vigor now, Harry was moaning into her pussy as he ate her and she was nearing another orgasm. He put her clit gently between his teeth and flicked her, helping her reach her orgasm, before biting her.

She screamed into Charles' mouth and his hand tightened around her neck just a little more. And then without warning another orgasm washed over her and she began to squirt all over Harry and the bed; he worked his tongue in her pussy as he fucked her little ass with his massive finger. She soaked everything in her path and continued to scream into Charles' mouth, wrapping her hands around her bindings and holding on. She knew that Harry was going to keep her in her orgasm until she could no longer stand it.