The Pleasing, Submissive Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
A different kind of play for Harry. The night winds down...
1.8k words
3.8
17.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry stroked his cock for a few moments making sure that it was nice and stiff when he penetrated Savvy. She had never had a cock in her ass and her pussy at the same time and was nervous about what was going to happen. Charles pushed Savvy down onto Harry's cock and Savvy let out a little yelp, she held on to Harry tightly as the men fucked her. While one was ramming their cock in the other was pulling out, it hurt a little at first, but she quickly adjusted to it and before long she was begging for more.

"Yes Harry, fuck my wet little pussy. I can feel the two of you rubbing against each other. Charles, fuck me harder, please, fuck my ass. Take it! I want cum dripping from me!"

Soon the men were fucking her in rhythm with each other, making her scream and buck against them. She could feel her cum dripping down her legs and onto Harry. The men were grunting as they pumped in and out of her. Harry had his arms wrapped around his wife's shoulders and was kissing her sucking on the side of her neck, she nuzzled her face into the side of his shoulder, moaning into him and grasping at his chest with her delicate fingers. Charles had his strong hands clasped to her hips, holding her firmly while he fucked her ass. Every now and then he would give her a hard smack, leaving his giant hand print, she jumped and cried out, making him pump her harder.

"Do you want me to cum in your little ass?"

"Yes. I want to feel you explode in me."

"I'm gonna cum, cum with me Savvy. I want to feel your cum splash all over my cock." Harry's voice was shaky and quiet.

"Yes my love. Fuck my pussy, make me cum with you."

Charles fucked her as hard as he could, and within a matter of minutes he swelled in her ass and released a hot load of sticky cum deep inside her. His twitching triggered Harry and Savvy, making them cum at almost the exact time.

Harry grunted, "Savvvy...!"

"Oh Harry, fuuuck me! YES!" They seemed to scream in unison.

Charles pulled out of Savvy's ass and walked around to her, opening her mouth and shoving his semi-hard cock in, making her suck off his cum. Harry had finished cuming and was resting inside of her, she was soft and warm, her pussy was still twitching and it felt good on his cock. Savvy sucked Charles until he was completely clean, when she was done he leaned over and kissed the shiny, thin layer of cum from her soft lips.

Harry rolled her over onto her back and buried his face between her legs, she loved to be eaten after sex; he knew this but rarely did it for her. The reaction that he got from her when he did was intoxicating. Some of Charles' cum has slid down to her pussy, mixing with theirs, giving her a very interesting taste. He would not have normally been in to this sort of thing, but he didn't care at the moment. When he was finished Harry released her and let her go to the bathroom to clean up and put herself back together.

When she returned from the bathroom there were some toys laid out on the bed for her to choose from: glass dildos, plugs, clit teasers. Harry made a gesture for her to come over to where they were.

"Choose the ones you want to use and we will let you know what to do with them."

Savvy looked down at the toys and picked up the plug and the glass dildo and looked over at them.

"What am I doing with these gentleman?"

Charles went over to the bed and laid down across the top, taking the glass dildo with him while Harry went to the bed and bent over on his hands and knees. He pulled Savvy into him, kissing her and then whispering in her ear.

"I want you to lick my ass like Charles did for you, and when I tell you to I want the plug in my ass. Charles is going to play with you, so get on your knees with your ass facing him."

Savvy did as she was told. She had never licked an ass before or played with it, so she was a little apprehensive at first. She spread her husband's ass and ran her finger down the crack. When she got to his hole it was moist and puckered at her touch. She let her finger trail from his ass to his balls, giving them a little tickle and a squeeze before lowering her face. His ass had a distinct smell, but it didn't smell like she thought it would. She let her tongue lightly touch him, as she did he rose a little higher to press it into her face, her tongue was forced into his ass, and he moaned as she entered him. He had never had this done before. Curiosity and passion took over for her and she started to lick and suck him, his moaning encouraged her and she started to be a little more forceful with him.

She grabbed the sides of his ass and forced his cheeks father apart, making his ass hole spread wide open. She allowed her tongue to dart in and out of him while she massaged his balls. Meanwhile, Charles was behind her playing with the dildo in her pussy; the glass felt good and was so smooth. She moaned into Harry's ass when Charles shoved the dildo in all the way. Charles licked his finger and slid it into her ass and simultaneously worked his finger and the dildo, making her cum and moan all over the place. Savvy was enjoying herself so much that she almost forgot about the plug that Harry wanted her to use, and so did he.

She let her finger slide into his ass, he tensed up for a few moments before relaxing and letting her continue. She wiggled her finger and moved it in and out. As he moaned and bucked against her, she decided that it was time to use the plug, she knew that he had never done anything like this before and was excited to see how he would react. She put some lube on the plug and wiped some on his ass and then placed it right at the entrance. He felt it and slowly eased himself onto it, letting the tip of it penetrate him. It felt strange to him, but in a good way. He eased back a little more and this time the plug slid in all the way. He jumped at the feeling, it burned and he wasn't sure what to do with it. She rubbed his backside and talked very sweetly to him.

"That's it my love. Relax and let it settle into you. The burn doesn't last long." She knew exactly how it felt, and was never given the time to adjust before.

"Is it starting to feel better love?"

"Yes, a little. Maybe if you try moving it some..."

Savvy gently moved the plug in and out of his ass, slowly at first, and gradually picking up the pace until she had a steady rhythm going. Without warning Charles stood up and switched places with Harry. Charles assumed the position that Harry was in in front of Savvy and she knew what to do. Harry went behind Savvy and slipped his rock hard cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. Savvy could feel that he felt different and realized that he still had the plug in his ass. She played with Charles while Harry fucked her, she was moaning and groaning with every thrust. She buried her face in Charles' ass and licked and sucked him hard.

"You look so good with your faced buried in his ass Savvy. Do you want to do that to me more often?"

Savvy nodded her head yes and continued to tongue fuck Charles, he began to moan as she let her tongue get deeper and deeper into his ass. The sight of his wife's face buried in a man's ass proved to be too much for Harry, and having the plug in his ass helped him along as well. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her hard, cuming hard and long. Savvy screamed into Charles, taking hold of his cock and stroking him; it didn't take long for him to cum in her hand.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, panting and sighing. Savvy kissed her guest and then turned to her husband and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"I have to admit Harry, I was a little nervous about tonight. I didn't think this was going to be very pleasant for me. But I was surprised. I enjoyed the slow and slightly painful torture, but loved the slow and passionate sex as well. We should leave this place exactly as is and build an in-law/guest suite instead."

Harry chuckled at her suggestion. "We'll see my dear. We'll see."

Savvy made a little pouty face at his reaction and then gave him a light-hearted kiss before bouncing of the bed to take a shower. When she came back in Charles was sitting in the chair, naked, and smoking a pipe while Harry slept in the bed. She sat down at the end of the bed and drank some wine while the two of them talked. She must have eventually fallen asleep because she woke up and it was morning. But she was in her own bed, and Harry was standing at the foot of the bed getting ready for work.

"What were you dreaming about last night Savvy? Must have been something interesting, you were moaning and writhing all over the place."

Was she really dreaming all of this, or did it really happen?

"Um, well, I don't think you would believe me if I told you. And honestly, I am not sure you would be happy with me..." She was dazed and confused, it seemed so real.

"Try me." Harry sat down next to her.

"You might be a little later for work..."

Harry took off his tie and threw it on the floor. "Who needs work today? That dream sounded and looked interesting. I want to hear all about it. I won't get mad, I promise. Tell me."

"Well, it all started with me in the kitchen and you coming home from work as usual..."

Savvy continued to tell him the dream and what had taken place, as Harry listened with intensity and curiosity.