The Pleasure Chest Erotic Emporium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Samson did not miss a beat and he started issuing orders to each as to how they were to use slut. Each did what they really wanted to do as if Samson had read their minds. In all honesty, he really was good at his job and he knew what each liked and how they would react to this scene.

Jenna ate slut out in a 69 position while Seymour and Samson took turns with their asses and pussies. Melissa went breast to breast later at Ona's command and even fucked slut's pussy with her pendulous breasts and larger nipples. Slut came explosively as Melissa Mounds' nipple hit her clit first and g-spot second in rapid succession. It looked as if Melissa was trying to get her large tits entirely into slut and to her credit she manage to get a large amount of it there.

As this orgy, which was a shock to all, except, of course, its orchestrator Samson, took place the DVD recorders hidden behind the wall recorded each and every moan, groan and cum shot. Samson had a sideline to his work--blackmail. And, if blackmailing his clients didn't pay off enough he made up the "loss" by selling videos to collectors first, then to the general public.

Here it was day three of slut's employment with my company and she was already participating in some really good professional sex show, even if noone but Samson knew it. Samson, to his benefit, let me know about it. And, being my brother, how could he not?

We were reunited when slut was brought back to work by him.

"Hey Bro," I said, "was slut as good as I said she was?"

"No Bro," he intoned, "she was much better. Never have I met such a willing to be degraded slut. The more I fucked her the more that she begged for it."

"I think she deserves a proper treat then," I said turning toward my brother, "Why don't you doublestuff her pussy from below and I'll fill her gorgeous bottom from above?" Just as I said that an old friend stopped by to visit.

Now, while my brother Samson and I are both white our friend Tiny is as black as night on the dark side of the the moon. Tiny, being one of the few whose nickname was actually the truth had other skills then fucking.

"Hey guys," Tiny said, "mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," we replied in tandem, "her mouth is available."

Now Tiny only had a little 4" cock so slut gave him more deep lip then deep throat but what he could do is cum something fierce. His shortcomings were made up by his prodigious baby making juice factory below. He had the largest set of balls you could imagine--grapefruit looked small next to them.

And so it was that the 3 of us and our 4 cocks filled slut to the breaking point and when we came we came together and filled her to overflowing. The jism was pouring out of our slut and that was when Tiny decided it was time for a snack. Tiny pounced between slut's legs and ate her out as if there were no better meal then the combined juices of numerous men and women. Slut cried out as she began orgasming, non-stop, and came hard down Tiny's throat.

Slut wasn't the only slut in the room. She and Tiny could have started a support group if they were not so busy swallowing all that cum in the first place.

Former Mistress Samantha, now slut Samantha, loved how I treated slut because it was how she is being treated now. I decided to make them into a matched set for my pleasure and even had them sent to a doctor specializing in plastic surgery and sexual hypnosis. You should see how truly perverse they are now.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12