The Pleasure of Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keshla
Keshla
5 Followers

"Jesus...don't stop...oh fuck...I'm coming..." she gasped and her orgasm rocketed through her cunt and raced throughout her body. She screamed in release, her own fingers still buried in Diana's pussy. Diana's eyes were closed and she was rocking against Melanie's hand, bringing herself to her own climax. She gripped the arm of the couch as she too came, moaning Melanie's name. Melanie was still crying out, her back arched and rigid. Amelia was still fingering her until Melanie couldn't take any more and reach down to pull the girl's hand away. Her cunt was on fire and her clit was now extremely sensitive. Melanie pulled the girl toward her and kissed her warmly, the heat from her orgasm still coursing through her.

Amelia lay on top of the panting Melanie, amazed at what she had just done and the reaction it caused. She looked at Diana, who was sitting next to the couch, stroking both Amelia and Melanie and gazing at them lovingly. Soon, the heat from their love play had subsided. Diana stood and held out her hands to her lover and to their new playmate.

"Why don't we move into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable. Amelia and Melanie both stood and took Diana's hands. She led them into the bedroom, with the intent to spend the rest of the night making love to them both. She smiled to herself...she was pretty sure the little bad patch in their sex life was now in the past. And she couldn't wait to spend the rest of their vacation thinking up new ways to make it even hotter!

Keshla
Keshla
5 Followers
12