The Pleasure Pit Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets the vacation of a life time.
3.2k words
4.64
22.3k
1
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n_sue
n_sue
5 Followers

It was time for a vacation; damn I was tired and ready to get away from my everyday life. I needed an adventure and was invited to Atlanta by a friend for the weekend and decided to take him up on the offer. He said we could have a great time and that there was a new place in town he thought I would enjoy visiting. After telling me this he just laughed it off when I asked him what kind of place it was. So I thought, what the hell, I needed a break and Atlanta was just the place to take it.

The drive down was just long enough to be relaxing. I met Jim at his apartment and we talked awhile, had dinner and got ready to go out for the evening. Or so I thought we were going out for the evening. The evening turned into the best weekend I had lived through in a long time.

Jim drove to a warehouse district in Atlanta and parked in a private parking deck. On the elevator he didn't say much, didn't answer my questions, and just rode quietly with a smile on his face. We had been friends for years and I knew he had a jokester in him so I was trying to prepare myself for anything. What I found was something I could not have prepared for if I had weeks! As the elevator took us up, Jim pulled out his wallet and handed me a card, written in bold letters it read:

THE PLEASURE PIT GUEST PASS GOOD FOR ONE WEEKEND

Nothing more was written on the card, just a plain white card, no address, phone number or any information. I took the card from him and he just kept grinning at me. Not saying a single word. I realized that we were going to be here for the weekend and I had left my bag back at his apartment. I asked him about clothes and once again he just smiled and waited on the elevator to stop. I thought to myself, what is this about, what is he up to. Well I was soon to find out.

The elevator stopped and the door opened onto a long corridor. Exiting with Jim, we walked down the hall to a reception desk and Jim handed a membership pass to a lovely lady at the desk. The two exchanged smiles and knowing glances. I had no idea what I was walking into but I trusted my friend and knew that we would have a great time on this weekend.

Our reception host buzzed the door and Jim entered ahead of me. As we walked into the room my mind could not believe my eyes. The room was extremely large with a circular theme. There were couches, loveseats and chairs placed around the entire floor area. In the center there were carpeted steps leading to a lowered area with more of the same furniture. It was like a large bowl area and in its center was a stage with dance poles. On the wall behind the stage were a number of large screens with porn playing in different stages and forms. The lighting in the room was soft and blue, giving everything a luminous quality.

Men and women walked around and sat on the furniture in various stages of dress, some fully clothed and some totally nude. Couples kissed, touched, stroked and fondled each other. Women were licking and stroking each other, men and women were fucking. There were people dancing, talking, fucking, eating, sucking and watching. Jim stood beside me watching me as I took in the scene with curiosity and the beginnings of a throbbing hard cock, trying to bust through my jeans.

I had heard of places such as this but had never had the pleasure of being in one. Every mans fantasy was taking place in front of my eager eyes. My friend laughed at me and said, "Everything goes here, take your pick, look around, I'm sure you will find anything you may need or want."

Turning to walk away, he smiled and walked into the middle of the pit to a group of fantastic women. I noticed people milling about an area across the floor from me and being the voyeur that I am followed them to a doorway. As I walked in I realized that this was truly a voyeur's paradise. Inside the room were sofas and chairs where men and women sat together in different positions of sex as they watched the show being put on in front of them.

Moving to a better watching position, I looked through the one way mirror to find people in all stages of sex. Two beautiful women were on a mattress in the sixty nine positions each licking and finger fucking each other. A few feet away a woman with long, red hair was sucking a man off while on her knees being pumped from behind by another man. On a separate mattress there were two women with a man, one sucking him while the other straddled his face, and it was obvious from her movements that she was close to climaxing. I stood as if in a daze as I watched the different intimate acts being displayed before my eyes and heard the sounds of sex coming through the room's speakers. And there were also the sounds, smells and sights in the room I stood in.

With my own hard on straining the seams in my jeans, I walked back out into the hall toward another set of doors, there were men sitting outside each one as a sort of privacy bar. They would let you glance inside to see the occupants for a few seconds and then send you on your way. I caught glimpses of couples in beds, women on top of men riding. In one room there were two beds with a couple on each bed and from all appearances they were totally aware of each other. After climaxing one woman moved to the other bed to assist the couple there while her partner watched.

A woman carrying a tray of drinks walked up to me and offered me my choice of glasses. She stood before me proudly displaying her naked body. I took a drink from her tray and watched her sexy ass sway as she walked away from me. Amazement and awe do not cover the things I was feeling. My body was tight with anticipation as I wondered where I would end up.

I found my way to another hall way and these doors were closed. At the end of the hall I heard music and sounds coming from a room. I walked toward the sounds into darkness.

Suddenly I felt hands reach for me and pull me into the room. There was no light in this room, total darkness but the sounds and smells that met me were intoxicating. Bringing the glass to my mouth I finished my drink and it was taken from my hand. I felt someone behind me touching my back and my ass and someone in front opening the buttons of my shirt. Then I felt hands on my legs as they made their way to my shoes and removed them, piece by piece my clothing was removed. Eager, hot hands were all over me, touching me, pinching my nipples and surrounding my throbbing dick.

I felt hands everywhere, I could not tell how many there were but they seemed to taking control of me. Someone took a firm hold on my swollen cock while another took my hand and led me to a mattress. I only knew it was a mattress by the feel of it as I was pushed down upon it. I fell into a maze of bodies, I could feel sticky sweat covered hands and legs all around me. I wasn't sure if they were all women or men too. It wasn't important because I knew a freedom I had never experienced.

Hands and mouths were all over me, and I felt legs against me and backs and arms. The tangle of bodies was covered with the scent of sex and it was tantalizing my mind. I felt as if I was going to explode as the hands kept touching and pulling at me. I felt a mouth go to my cock and a woman moved one of my hands to her breast. On the other side of me I felt a smooth shaven pussy pushed against the knuckles of my hand and I began exploring her. I could feel the head of my dick being licked and gently bitten by the woman between my legs as my hands found a breast and a hot, wet pussy.

The woman sucking me took all of my cock into her throat and I felt my body arch to push it deeper. She was swallowing all of me as my hands continued their play with the breast on one side and the pussy on the other. I fingered her with skill and ease and she opened to my thrusting fingers. I could feel my balls tighten as another hand reached out and took them into warm hands, tickling them and the skin just under them. My hips thrust upward at the mouth that was surrounding me.

I was aware of the moans and sounds of sex all around me as my dick was sucked into the hot, wet mouth of the woman below me. I was about to explode when I felt movement around the room and the woman sucking me let go. On each side of me the women moved away and I felt a hand reach down and surround my shaft and hands moving to my shoulders and back to push me into an upright position. I got to my feet and was pulled by my cock to another door leading into a room that was lit.

There were people lying naked on the floor, in yet another pile. Slowly she lays me down and all the bodies move aside to make room for my own sweat slicked body. Just then I notice that I am the only man in the room and I feel a sudden sense of fear. When at that moment they all begin kissing and rubbing my entire body. Females were pressing against me, taking turns sucking my hard cock. Mouths and hands were all over my body, forcing me into submission. Suddenly I lurch forward as someone's finger enters my ass and the mouth on my throbbing dick takes it all in.

As the woman fucks my ass with her finger, mouths are all over my body. Slowly I feel hands all over me and they raise me off the floor into mid air. Holding me with a multitude of arms they carry me to a bed and lay me down and continue to torture me with their love, sex and bodies. There are tits in my face and I suck as many nipples as I can at one time. They are rubbing their tits and pussy's all over me making my body wet with their juices.

I feel my arms pulled over my head and my legs pulled apart as they bind me to the bed spread eagle. I find them taking turns rubbing their pussies over my face and tongue. My mouth has pussy ground against it in a frenzy of sex.

Their clits are like small dicks rubbing against my mouth, my skin and I can feel them cumming on me. I am covered with their love juices and the smell of sex is strong in the air surrounding me. My face is covered in cum and the woman fucking my ass with her finger is fingering herself with her other hand, while another woman sucks me deeply into her throat and strokes my hard cock.

Slowly the woman fucking my ass removes her finger and I feel some relief, or so I think. Until I feel a tongue entering my ass and a mouth sucking at my hole. Another woman moves to suck my cock and stroke me with hard, firm hands, while I feel two mouths begin sucking my balls. I could feel the cum building in me and just as I start to shoot into her mouth the woman moves away and I cum all over my stomach and chest. At that moment the woman sucking my ass pulls her tongue from me and like cats they fight to lick me clean while hands continue to stroke my cock pulling all the cum from me. I am pumped and stroked and licked clean by a multitude of cum starved women. My body is touched and stroked and I am cleaned and emptied.

Each of them looks at me with smiles of satisfaction as they one by one move to leave me. I am left tied to the bed to wonder what is in store for me next. As I lay there totally spent, my mind was reeling with the thoughts of what had just taken place. I had heard of places like this, but never dreamed I would find myself in one. I thought to myself, I owe my buddy Jim for this one.

I'm not sure how long I lay there alone, long enough to doze off I guess. Suddenly I realized I was no longer alone. Standing over me was the girl who had offered me a drink earlier. Beside her was the lovely receptionist we met when we signed in. Both of them stood naked in front of me, watching me and seeming to wait. I was not sure what they were waiting on me to do, because I was still tied to the bed.

The receptionist untied my legs and the waitress loosened the bonds on my hands, so that I could sit up. As I looked at them, I realized that we were the only three people in the room. The door was closed and they were there for my entertainment.

The two women stood facing each other and began touching one another's bodies. I was to be given a show it seemed and was watching earnestly. They slowly began kissing, full mouth kisses, their pink tongues darting and tasting each other. Their hands were rubbing and caressing breasts and hips and wandering all over their beautiful bodies. I could feel my cock begin to twitch as they put on my private show. My hands were still tied so I took it that they wanted an observer not a participant. I was glad to watch them.

The waitress pushed her partner to the mattress and began rubbing her breasts and stomach. The receptionist arched her body to give her friend better access as she bent down to kiss and suck the nipples standing at attention. As she kissed and sucked her friend's nipples, I noticed hands start roaming to an already juicy pussy. I could hear the receptionist's moans as fingers found her clit and started a light tickle.

My hard dick grew in strength and size as these ladies sucked and fingered each other. I only prayed that I would get to participate with them. They took dildos from the side of the mattress and began using them on each other. They were just rubbing them on the outside at first and then moving to push them inside each other. The sounds coming from the two women were awesome as they stroked and fucked each other with vibrating cocks. They came together and my body tightened in anticipation, hoping I would soon be released.

My wish came true as one on each side of me untied my hands. As I rubbed them to get feeling back, I was taken by these two women from sitting to lying. A woman was on each side of me, four hands touching me, two mouths kissing me, and my dick as hard as stone. They began a slow paced search of my body, licking me, biting me, my nipples, my chest, making their way down my belly, over my sides. Their hands were running over my entire body. They scraped their nails across my legs, my belly and chest. I could feel myself getting harder.

My own hands began touching and feeling of these two women. One on either side of me, I felt as if I was the luckiest man on earth. My body was tight with pent up desire and I wanted to feel my dick inside these women. Words were not needed as the sounds coming from the three of us was an aphrodisiac.

I moved to my knees and turned the receptionist over onto her stomach. With my hands at her waist, I pulled her hips up to meet me and let my cock find her hot, wet pussy. She was still wet from the fucking her friend had given her and I found easy access to her fantastic little honey hole. Slowly at first, I pushed my dick into her, just the tip to start. I heard her moan as I entered her and I kept myself from plunging into her. Inch by slow inch I pushed myself into her and she ground her ass upwards to give me deeper access.

Her friend moved to position herself under the receptionist's eager mouth and my mind reeled from the sight of the woman I was fucking doggie style, licking her partner's pussy. We kept time with each other as I began thrusting with slow, hard strokes into the woman kneeling before me. Pulling back slowly, until I was almost out of her, and pushing back as she moaned for me to give her more.

I began fucking her harder and faster and she pushed herself to me to meet each of my strokes. My hands were on her ass squeezing and kneading her as I gave her what she wanted. Her friend was shoving her wet pussy at this woman's mouth and the sounds coming from the two of them was hot and wild. I could feel my own climax building as I pumped into the tight, wet woman in front of me. She had to be my age at least, but had the pussy of an 18 year old. Fucking her felt fantastic as I shoved in and out of her.

She was close to climax herself as she ground her body into mine, I could feel the muscles in her pussy tighten around me and pull me farther into her. I wet a finger in her juices and pushed it into her tight little ass, and as I did this she shoved harder to meet my thrusts. Seconds later I felt her tighten around me even more and she erupted into a powerful orgasm as I pumped her pussy and fingered her ass.

This spurred my own release and I felt myself explode within her, filling her with my own hot cum and hearing her scream as she felt me fill her.

We fell together to the mattress and the woman lying in front of my partner smiled as she wiggled in between the two of us. We lay together this way for long moments, glorying in the scent of sex all around us. Once again my body relaxed and I felt myself drifting, and dozing.

n_sue
n_sue
5 Followers