The Pleasure Planet Pt. 03

Story Info
Shadow's punishment.
2.3k words
4.6
32.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This chapter mainly focuses on describing the characters, as requested, and elaborating upon the relationships between them. Shadow displeases Master, and I had a lot of fun describing his punishment. Chapter four (coming soon) will involve the beginning of Angel's training, and many, many punishment sessions ;)

~

Shadow was on his hands and knees, pleasuring Master. Of all his duties as a servant of the necromancer this was the one he hated the most. He was in human form, shuddering and whimpering with discomfort as Master pounded into him from behind. Even as a man Shadow still had wolfish features; the same glowing, amber eyes and razor sharp fangs.

With a cry the necromancer came, then pulled out abruptly and stood. Shadow climbed up off his hands and knees. Knotted muscles rippled under tanned skin as he moved. "Thank you for the honour, Master." He told the necromancer, looking down at him, though the dark magician was by no means short. Even in human form, Shadow towered over seven feet.

"You have done well." The necromancer told his servant. "These past few weeks you have performed your duties admirably. I think I shall reward you."

Shadow's eyes brightened with a puppy-like enthusiasm.

"Do you know what day it is in the human world?" The necromancer asked.

Shadow shook his head, dark hair waving with the movement.

"It's Christmas day. Come." The necromancer indicated that Shadow should follow. "I have a gift for you."

Shadow shifted back into his natural form as he followed his Master through the twisting corridors of the mansion. Shaggy dark fur flowed over his body. His muscles bulged and grew. His jaw lengthened and became a snout. What resulted was a wolf the size of a bear, with a humanoid shape. In this form it was actually more comfortable to walk like a man than like a wolf, but Shadow had to hunch over to fit in the corridor, so he dropped heavily onto all fours and lumbered along.

They reached a door much like any of the others, and Shadow sniffed the air excitedly, detecting Angel's scent. He liked the human girl. A lot.

"She's yours for the rest of the day." The necromancer promised. "Don't kill or permanently damage her, but other than that, you can do whatever you want." And with that he swept away.

Shadow lifted a powerful arm and gripped the door handle. His hind feet were like a wolf's paws, but his front were shaped like hands tipped with large claws. He opened the door and peered inside. At once the musky scent of pussy hit him like a wave. Angel was lounging on her bed, naked, pleasuring herself with her fingers. She was so focused on her pleasure she didn't notice the hellhound entering her room.

Shadow sat back on his haunches and watched the girl appreciatively. She was beautiful. Her round, full breasts rose and fell with her breathing. Her face was a picture of ecstasy, crystal blue eyes closed tight. Her complexion was pale and perfect, like cream. Moaning, she came, and Shadow's cock twitched in response as he watched. She arched her back in pleasure, stretching out her toned belly.

"That looks like fun." Shadow commented in his deep voice.

Angel flew up into a sitting position, gasping, pink lips open in shock. Frightened blue locked onto fierce yellow as their eyes met. Time froze for a moment. Then Angel scrambled under her bed covers, to hide her nakedness.

"Uh uh, no hiding." Shadow stepped over to the bed and ripped away the blankets. "You're mine."

"Please!" Angel cried, cowering, "don't hurt me!"

The great wolf leaned over the bed and seized her by the throat. Then he lifted her so high her toes dangled a meter from the ground. He brought her face close to his and bared his fangs threateningly. "I'll do whatever I want, girl. You. Are. Mine."

Angel let out a tiny squeak.

The wolf released his grip and the girl fell to the ground. She rubbed the bruised skin of her throat, coughing.

"I'll make you a deal." Shadow's tone made it clear this wasn't an offer, it was an order. "You do everything I ask without hesitation, and I won't have to hurt you."

Angel stared up at him. From her position on the floor it was like looking at a mountain. "I'll try... Master?"

The hellhound shook his head. "No. Master wouldn't want you calling me that. Just call me Shadow."

She nodded timidly.

"Stand." There was a hint of a growl in his voice.

Angel stood.

"On the bed."

She climbed onto the bed.

"Lie on your back."

She did so, trembling. She opened her mouth to speak, then thought better of it.

"What?" The wolf snapped, irritated.

"Nothing, Shadow."

"Tell me!"

"I just... Will you be gentle?"

Shadow snorted. The idea seemed to amuse him. "No, girl, I will not."

"Oh." She looked down.

"I am going to fuck you now." The hellhound said, and Angel shivered at the coldness in his voice. "You will remain still and not make a sound. You are to be used, not interacted with. Give me your best impersonation of a sex toy."

Tears began to trickle down Angel's cheeks as she nodded.

"Good girl."

Then he took her. It was sudden and abrupt and sucked her breath away. He was very rough, and his sharp claws left bleeding cuts on her hips and thighs. Angel would never have believed it, but this was gentle by hellhound standards; Shadow remembered his Master's order not to cause any permanent damage, and he was being careful with his claws, trying not to scratch deep enough to cause scars. Angel bit her lip hard in an effort not to cry out as his impossibly large cock filled her.

After the first few thrusts the hellhound's cock was coated in a mixture of wetness and blood, and this made its passage smoother and easier to bear. So close after her last orgasm Angel was incredibly sensitive, and pain swiftly began to blend with pleasure. She shivered on the bed, trying to keep still and silent like he'd asked.

Shadow smiled knowingly as the expression on his prey's face began to change. He leaned forward and scraped his fangs lightly along her neck, causing tingles to spark through her entire body.

"You are too easy." He told her, and Angel turned her face away, ashamed.

The hellhound suddenly stood, and Angel couldn't quite help a squeal of shock as she was lifted with him. Shadow gripped her ass with one hand, holding her in position with his cock still buried inside her, and backhanded her with the other. "I said be quiet!" His voice was a roar.

Then he held her body tight against his and resumed his thrusting, ramming his hips against hers. The once quiet room was now filled with harsh breathing and the soft sound of skin hitting skin, muffled by the hellhound's fur. Angel wound her arms around his neck and breathed in his scent. He smelt like smoke and pine wood, as though he'd been sitting beside a fireplace.

"Good girl," Shadow crooned, voice breaking with his pleasure, "that's it, keep still, let me have my way with you, I know you like it..."

Angel was now radiating with satisfaction as the great wolf gave her exactly what she needed. She sighed softly in his ear, running her fingers through his luxurious fur.

They came together, Angel writhing, the wolf howling. It took every ounce of her willpower not to moan aloud. Then the hellhound set her gently on her feet. She felt sore and ill-used, bruised and battered, and pleasantly satisfied. As her mind gradually cleared, Angel suddenly noticed something.

The door. The door was ajar. She wasn't locked in the room.

The wolf was still standing with his head leaned back and his eyes closed, enjoying the warm afterglow of his orgasm.

Angel darted around him and bolted out the door. Sudden pain lashed across her back and she screamed, crumpling to the floor. Shadow cursed angrily. His claws had opened deep gashes across the smooth skin of her back. They would be sure to scar, and he would be cruelly punished.

"Damn you, you little bitch!" He kicked her in the stomach and she curled into a ball, winded. "You made me do it! I'll be put in the cage, Master will never understand that it was your fault!" He hauled her roughly upright and glared at her, thinking what to do. He wanted to beat her until she begged for mercy. He wanted to fuck her so hard and so rough he tore her apart. He wanted revenge. But the more time he wasted before getting her to the infirmary, the uglier the scars were likely to become, and the worse he would be punished. In the end he satisfied himself by striking her hard enough to knock her out, then slinging her limp body over his shoulder and storming to the infirmary.

~

"In the cage." The necromancer stood before Shadow, holding the cage door open, eyes flashing angrily. He looked like a gentleman in his perfect suit with his neatly brushed hair and clean-shaven face, but underneath the disarming exterior was a sadistic, cruel mind. Shadow did as he was told, meek and obedient. His hands were cuffed behind his back, and once the cage door had closed, he could barely move; the cage was small enough that he couldn't sit or turn, he had to simply stand there until he was allowed out.

This was not the first time he had been in the cage and he knew the procedure. After locking the door, the necromancer strode around to the back of the cage, chuckling softly to himself; he loved doing this. The titillator was designed to cause desire but give no satisfaction. It was a device of chains, clamps and something similar to the zapper.

Shadow's muscles tensed with displeasure as the pen-sized metal rod was pushed into his anus. It took all of his willpower to control his temper. This was humiliating, degrading, and though Master used him constantly it was hardly ever like this. The two clamps were attached to his balls and Shadow let out a small, mournful howl as they gripped them tight.

The rod and two clamps were all connected by copper chains to a plug that went into the wall just behind the cage. As the plug slid into its slot the titillator came to life. It was nothing like the zapper; nothing that powerful. A gentle current flowed through it and sent tingles flowing from Shadow's groin all throughout his body. At the same time the clamps began rhythmically squeezing his balls, milking them, contracting then relaxing over and over. His cock came erect almost at once, and pressed painfully against the cage door; there was enough room for him with a flaccid penis, but not enough for it to fully stretch out.

"Please, Master." Shadow whined, hating how pathetic he sounded. "It was her fault. She was trying to escape."

The necromancer turned up the voltage. Shadow screamed - a horrible sound, the scream of a wolf, like the shriek of tearing metal - and nearly came. Then the voltage dove back down, and Shadow whined and writhed, right on the edge of orgasm. Slowly, frustratingly, the feeling faded away.

"No excuses, you stupid mutt." The necromancer snapped. Shadow cringed; he was really angry. "You shouldn't have left the door open. I trust you won't make the same mistake again."

"Never, Master, never!" Shadow promised.

"Good boy." The necromancer reached into the cage and gripped Shadow's penis. "Good doggy." He squeezed it and fondled it, and Shadow groaned. It just made it press harder against the door.

Then Master turned and strode away, taking all of Shadow's hopes of being released any time soon with him. The titillator continued to buzz with gentle electricity, holding Shadow always on the edge of orgasm but never giving relief. Before long Shadow was writhing and thrashing, tongue flashing pink as he panted. Try as he might, he was wedged tight into the cage, and he couldn't buck his hips or free his hands from their cuffs or find any means of relief.

After the first few hours he had given up and was sagging limp against the bars when he smelt something. Angel. She was being led by a guard back to her room, the wounds across her back sewed up. When they passed the cage she stopped and looked at Shadow with sympathy.

"Please," she said to the guard, "may I speak to him?"

The guard just rolled his eyes and motioned for her to hurry up, looking bored. Angel hurried over to the cage.

"I'm sorry!" She whispered. "I'm so sorry that you're getting punished because of me!"

Shadow just stared at her, pupils widening into ovals, and after an uncertain pause he said, "oh."

Angel's heart swelled with sympathy as she realised that he'd probably never been shown compassion before.

She glanced over her shoulder. The guard was staring at his phone. Quickly she turned back to the cage, reached in through the bars and wrapped her hand around the wolf's cock. It was warm. He stared at her with wide eyes, silently begging. She began stroking him, and he shivered and his eyes half closed, a quiet moan escaping his jaws. He'd been on the edge so long that he came within seconds, clenching his teeth to muffle a soft cry of relief.

Then Angel turned back to the guard and was hauled away. Of course Shadow hadn't really been saved; soon he would be on the edge of orgasm again and the torture would continue. But he'd been given a temporary reprieve, and he'd never before actually cum while using the titillator. It had been the best orgasm of his life.