The Pleasure Principle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at her, nibbling on her ear and teased, "I guess that settles it, doesn't it baby?" She ran a hand through my hair while she admired my body. Looking her in the eye, I started thrusting into her. My thrusts were smooth and slow, ensuring she felt every inch of my hard cock. Her body was writhing, her eyes glazed over with lust while I took control of her pleasure, teasing her tight pussy. Finally, she caved in and her eyes locked with mine.

"Kyle..." she whispered huskily, "fuck me. Fuck my slut pussy, show me what a bad girl I'm being..." My cock twitched at her dirty talk; she knew exactly what to say to ensure I gave her the best fuck of her lifetime. I bent Sam's legs back just a bit to fully allow my cock inside of her and gave her what she was begging for.

The music was pounding throughout the house, one of Afrojacks songs I think, and if you've ever fucked to the beat of electronic music, you'd understand the appeal. It's like the music itself makes people want to fuck; the alcohol and the fact that she had a boyfriend made it so much hotter. I was railing Sam's pussy, completely giving in to the lust and bottoming out inside of her. Her moaning was growing louder, her right hand rubbing her clit furiously while her left pinched one of her nipples.

I pulled out, making her whimper, but I immediately flipped her onto her hands and knees.

"Oh fuck, please -" she tried to beg but I didn't care what she had to say. I gripped her hips and slid my cock back inside of her, hitting her at a new angle. She looked back at me, her hair draping over her face... she was hot, sweaty and as horny as I'd ever seen a woman.

"You love - ughh - f-fucking naughty girls -ohhhh- don't you?" she teased, driving us both wild. Her dirty talk was going to push me over the edge; there's nothing I love more in a woman than a naughty girl in bed. "You -mmm- like knowing that I have a b-b-boyfriend?" I felt my orgasm building, so I smacked her ass hard. It left an angry red hand-print and she screamed out loud, "FUCK YES! HARDER!"

The little slut was enjoying being dominated while her boyfriend was in the same house. I railed her warm, tight pussy faster and harder, spanking her again and again. I felt her clenching and I was seized by the sudden desire to make her cum as hard as I could. I pushed her down so she was lying on the bed, and I straddled her with my cock still inside her.

Leaning forward, I whispered, "Cum hard for me Sam, cum for daddy." I knew I had hit the jackpot cause her body jerked and she let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhh god yes, anything you want daddy, please let me cum, make your slut cum!" she kept moaning, pleading with me to let her cum.

I reached my right hand underneath her to rub her clit, while my left hand pinned her to the bed by the back of her neck. Sam was crying out as I rubbed her clit, begging for me to make her cum, so I obliged. Ramming into her hot cunt, I kept saying anything that would come to mind to push her over the edge.

"You going to cum for daddy while your boyfriend waits outside? You going to picture my cock the next time you're fucking him?" My teasing was causing her to go wild, her hips were bucking into me as much as they could given her position. She lifted her head a bit to reply, crying out,

"YES YES YES FUCK whatever you want from me daddy, I'll be such a good girl for you, I'll take your cock whenever you want, just pleaaase don't stop, I'll squirt all over your cock!" I was so close to cumming, so I had to end it fast. I picked up my pace, rubbing her clit hard and fast while I railed her pussy.

"Cum for daddy, and take daddy's cum you little cheating slut!" I moaned into her ear. That was what pushed us both over the edge, as I felt her walls clench around my cock and her whole body shuddered as she was rocked by her orgasm.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck!" she cried out. I felt my cum shoot out inside of her again and again, coating her wet cunt and mixing with her own fluids all over my cock. As the last waves of my orgasm radiated out from me, I fell onto the bed with my cock still inside of her. She was whimpering quietly, her heavy breathing starting to slow down. I rolled off of her, onto my back, and closed my eyes as I was recuperating when I felt the bed shift. I figured Sam was standing up, but whatever I expected, what happened next was definitely not it.

I felt her weight settle on the bed in between my legs, so I opened my eyes. I caught her eye a second before she licked from the tip of my cock all the way down to my balls, catching as much of our mixed fluids as she could. My shock and disbelief must have been painted on my face, because she had a wicked gleam in her eye as she took me in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

"You're one of a kind, Sam..." I muttered, closing my eyes to enjoy her attention. I had never had a woman touch my cock, much less suck on it, after we had fucked. She genuinely seemed to enjoy the taste of my semen and of her own cum as well, I wasn't in any rush to stop her. When she collected the last drop, she pulled me out of her mouth and hopped off the bed, giggling.

"What, no round 2?" I asked, surprised. She was pulling her underwear back on, followed by her dress. She raised an eyebrow, grinning, and replied, "No, I just love the taste of cum... whether it's from a guy or a girl, it makes no difference. I'll save that hard on for Selena to use later tonight!"

I smiled, shaking my head. This girl was truly one of a kind...

12