The Pleasure Room

Story Info
Andrea and Rob enjoy a latex romp in their sex room.
1.3k words
4.12
19k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea checked everything over in the "Pleasure Room"; it was set up and ready to go. This was the couple's special sexual place, where Andrea and Rob would fulfil each other's desires. Today, it was Andrea's turn to bring her lover to ecstasy. She had something special planned that was sure to make Rob cum (and "maybe even twice", she thought!).

She knew what turned Rob on, and what would really get him off. She was dressed in the outfit that would make his jaw drop the moment he laid eyes on her. Her black rubber dress hugged her body; she had buffed it to a high slick shine. She had on her black cum-fuck-me boots, and her black latex gloves. It felt good to know that Rob would get an erection the moment he saw her.

She called him into the room. As she had instructed, he had showered and shaved, and now was dressed in just his tight fitting rubber bicycling shorts, and covered up by his bathrobe. The shorts had been a special gift to him. They had a zipper running from the front, around his crotch, and up the back. She was right; Rob was slack-jawed when he saw her. She asked him to remove the robe, so that she could look over his body. She could see his erection already growing, just as she suspected it would.

She walked over to him and was able to almost look him face to face, as her boots gave her extra height. She slowly walked around him admiring his body; his hair-free chest and back; they way his ass was shown off by the shorts, and how the shorts stretched over his upper thighs. She ran her gloved hands over his chest, shoulders and back. He let out a small murmur of pleasure as her hands made her away around his upper body. He absolutely loved the way her slick hands felt on his body, and was aching to feel her hands over all his parts. He was fully erect now, pushing against his shorts as he enjoyed the cool, rubbery feeling of her caresses.

She worked the zipper on the shorts downward; his stiff cock came popping out. She wiggled the zipper further so that his balls were out the shorts too. She now continued to caress his lower body, paying particular attention to his ramrod penis and his balls. Her fingers and thumb encircled his cock, and made slow short strokes, while her other hand gently massaged his balls. She pulled him close, and rubbed his erection against her rubber covered stomach. She could see and hear that he was truly enjoying this; the "Pleasure Room" was living up to its name!

She walked him over to the edge of the room, to the threshold of the doorway. Andrea asked him to place his hands over the door opening, so that his full body was exposed to her. He was to keep his hands above his head, and not to move them down under any circumstances. He complied, intrigued, but not quite sure of what to expect.

She began by kissing him on the lips, while lightly touching his back. She slowly started moving downwards, licking and kissing his neck, and then his shoulders. She spent a lot of time flicking her tongue over his nipples, and then lightly taking one in her teeth, and the other in the fingers of her gloved hand. As she was moving downwards, she kneeled down, kissing his stomach and fondling his ass.

But now, it was time to ratchet his pleasure up a notch. She lightly kissed the head of his cock, and gave it a quick flick of her tongue. He moaned in response. She moved her lips and tongue down each side of his shaft, while supporting his cock and caressing his balls with her hands. She made sure that she had her saliva all over his cock, so now it glistened with moisture. She looked up him; "You like?". "Oh yes" was the response; "Please don't stop!". She had no plans to stop now!

She formed a small 'O' with her lips, and took in the head of his cock, while maintaining slight pressure on her lips. She slowly moved down his shaft, taking more and more of him into her mouth. To him, it seemed like the tightest, wettest pussy in the world; God it felt good! When she had taken as much of him as she could, she reversed direction, and his swollen cock head gently popped out of her mouth. She alternately repeated going down the side of his shaft, and taking his rock hard cock in her mouth. He looked down and could hardly believe this was happening; his beautiful wife sucking his cock, and caressing his balls with her rubber gloved hands. He certainly was in a blissful heaven.

But, the pressure to cum was increasing, and he knew he couldn't stand it much longer. He urged her to go faster, and she focused on stroking his cock with her hands, now moving quicker up and down his shaft, while her mouth moved around the head of his cock.

He could resist no longer; he gently pushed his cock further into her mouth and came. His cock pulsed with his orgasm; Andrea could not keep all his cum in her mouth, and much of it dripped down her lips and chin and on to her tight latex covered tits. He moaned and groaned in pleasure as she continued to stroke and suck his cock, and milk all the cum out of it. His knees almost buckled with the intense pleasure emanating from his groin, and spreading through his body, radiating to his toes and fingers. He gasped, and could barely get out a "Wow, that was amazing!".

"I'm not done with you yet" was her reply, which got a puzzled but amused look from him.

"Let's get cleaned up", she said, as she handed him a towel. She wiped down her dress and gloves to give them a quick cleanup; she would leave a better scrubbing for later. He cleaned up his cock, which was still pretty stiff.

Andrea reached down and fully opened the zipper on his shorts, so that now much of his ass was exposed as well. She led him over to the bed, and asked him to lie down on his back. She sat down beside him and slowly started to stroke and play with his cock. He wasn't sure if he could maintain his erection so soon after coming, but damn, he was going to try.

She grabbed a tube of lubricant and spread a small amount on the head of his penis. She slowly worked it in to the rest of his cock and eventually placing more lube on her gloved fingers so that she could massage his balls as well. All the stroking seemed to be working, as he felt his erection getting harder once again. She also noticed, smiled and continued to fondle his stiffening cock.

As one hand continued to slow stroke and play with his firming cock, her other hand slipped down below his balls, and started circling his butthole. He responded instantly, and starting moving his hips to corresponding with her probing finger. "Oh fuck, that feels good; don't stop that" he moaned.

She continued to move her finger in and out, each time going just a little bit deeper, and each time getting a groan from him. He couldn't believe it, but he felt like he could come again. His brain was completed focused on the good feeling that he didn't even noticed that she was stroking his cock. Her finger was giving him sensations that he had not felt before, and it was quickly pushing him towards orgasm. He tried to make the feeling last as long as possible, but finally he had a huge release, and came for the second time that afternoon. He was moaning and bucking in response to the waves of pleasure coursing through his body.

For a long time, he laid there, completely spent, but with a large grin on his face. The "Pleasure Room" had certainly lived up to its name today!