The Pleasurer

Story Info
Serial rapist ravishes women.
4.4k words
4.47
121.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt in writing erotic fiction. I'm from Malaysia and speak mostly Malay all my life. Please do forgive me for my grammatical errors. I wont mind if the webmaster wants to correct them. I want to improve my English writing skills and erotic stories does have lots of readers. Thus, here I am. I'm very open to any suggestions, comments, everything as long as it can improve more on my English writing. I hope you will enjoy it...

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was dark already. Ashley was driving home from her late work. Being an attorney and constantly working around the clock, she sometimes came home late at night. She lives all by herself, rarely does she hangs out for her social life, even for one such as beautiful as her. With a svelte body to die for and golden blonde hair that resembles movie stars, or porn stars at least, she instantly became an object of desire for both men and women. It's not that she haven't tried for a steady relationship but, all the men she dated before seems to be looking for a one night stand. She could easily tell that. She wants something special and most important, she wants someone who truly treasures her as a companion for life.

It was still miles away from her house. Being bored, she turns on the radio. It was the local news..

"Police is still searching for the escaped rapist, Steven Acker who was also known by the public as The Pleasurer. He was convicted for at least 10 rape cases and several other sexual harassments during the last 4 years. How he was able to escaped earlier this morning still puzzles the authorities and the manhunt intensifies. Local residents are advised to stay home, lock their doors and report to the authorities for anyone who looks suspicious. Steven Acker has a scar on his right cheek..".

Ashley couldn't care less. She was tired. All in her mind was to get home as quick as possible, get a nice warm bath and go to sleep.

Finally, she arrived at her house. She could see police cars patrolling the neighborhood. She was safe, she thought.

"The rapist couldn't have got into this area.." she said to herself.

"God I'm so tired.."

She parked her SUV in the garage and went into the house. She went upstairs and quickly turned the water heater on. She tossed her shoes, getting undressed until she was completely naked. Slowly, she sank herself into the warm water.

Tingling sensation runs through her skin. The water felt so good. She felt very relaxed. Grabbing the soft sponge, she scrubs herself here and there, making sure that she was spotless before going to bed. She has always been very strict about her personal hygiene. Each day, she cleaned shaved everything. From her underarms, to her legs, all the way between her thighs. She was practically bald down there.

When she was done, she grabbed the towel and dries herself. She blow-dries her long blonde hair, brushed her teeth and put on a night robe. Underneath it, she has nothing on her. She walked into the bedroom and turned off the lights. Just when she was about to lay down, she heard rapid footsteps approaching towards her. Before she could turn around, something hard hit her at the back of her head. She was stunned, almost being paralyzed. The world around her seems to spin around. Slowly, it fades to complete darkness...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Slowly, she's coming to. She opened her eyes, still feeling sober from her blackout. Her visions was still a little bit blurred and gradually, they became clearer and clearer. When she finally snaps out of it, she could immediately recognize the place. She was in her basement. There were two candle lights barely shines the place. Surprisingly, she still has her night robe on but, she was laid down to a thick mattress and both her hands and legs were tied up to opposite corners. She was laid flat on her back, tied down spread eagled. She tried to cut loose but the knots were almost impossible to beat. The more she struggles, the tighter the knots grips on her tender flesh.

"Help! Someone help me! I'm in the basement! Please someone help!!". Ashley screams her heart out, hoping that one of the neighbors will hear her screams.

"Someone please help me!!"... she started to cry. Tears glistened in her eyes. She kept on shouting for her dear life..

Suddenly, she heard a laugh, the most devilish laugh she has ever heard. That suddenly caused her to stop screaming. Then, out from the shadows, emerged a figure. He was tall, strongly built, average looking guy. He's only wearing a towel, and she can tell it was hers. He has a scar on his right cheek.

Ashley suddenly recalls the news she heard on the radio before. Trembling, she began to speak.

"You're that guy, aren't you. Please..., let me go...Take everything you need and just go. Take my car, use it...run away from here.. I wont tell anyone.. just let me go... "

He moved closer to her, looking with devilish, lustful eyes to his captive.

"Hmm.. it seems my reputation precedes me ehh?"... he knelt down beside her, touching her cheek. Ashley trembled in fear.

"You see darling,.. I called myself The Pleasurer for a reason. And no, I'm not going anywhere since I am exactly where I want to be right now.. and oh, don't bother to scream for help. We are at least 7 feet under. You should know better, my love.. No one will hear your scream. I don't want you to loose your lovely voice just yet."

Ashley couldn't help crying. Why is this happening to her? The man was right. No point in shouting for help. The basement is deep enough, no audible sound will be heard from outside even if there was an operating jackhammer inside it.

"Please sir...just let me go...I wont tell anyone..." she cried out once more.

The man looked deep in her lovely eyes, mesmerized by the beauty laying helplessly beside him. He will use her to fulfill his needs tonight. After so many years jerking off with nothing but vivid imaginations in the prison, tonight, he will ravish her more than his previous victims. He will have the ultimate pleasures of all time. She is all his tonight!!.

His sight moved from her glistened hazel eyes to her neck. She has the fairest, tender white skin he has ever seen. His eyes looked downwards, to her considerably large breasts. Even with the night robe still covering her, he could tell that it was round and firm, just the way he loves it. Her trembled breathing rises the flesh ups and downs. He could even see her nipples pointing out. He inhaled a soft, uncontrollable breath, knowing that in few moments he will licked both of them with his hungry tongue.

" You see my love, it has been too long for me... if you behave, I'll make sure you too will enjoy this... I'll treat you like a real woman should be treated.."

Ashley can't believe what she just heard. Is this guy for real? Rape could never be pleasurable.

"It so working for me today, darling... whatever it is..." he said.

"First I escaped the prison, then I try to steal a car, to get the hell out of here. When I've found your SUV, it was unlocked, my love. At first I only wanted to steal it. But when I saw your pictures in the dashboard, I knew I gotta have you. So I stayed there, hiding patiently at the back seat until you came and here we are. Lucky for me you live alone..."

Ashley couldn't cry anymore. She was done crying, like there was no more tears to shed. A careless mistake would lead her into this terrible ordeal. It is clear that the man have made up his mind.

"Just don't kill me,... please..." she begged for her life.

"Don't you watch the news, darling? None of my victim is left dead..."

He couldn't wait any longer. His rock hard member was throbbing vigorously. Slowly, he get himself on top of her. He rests on his arms. Letting her ease with his weight. His right hand touches her face, and he looked deeply into her eyes. Without hesitation, he bent his head down and started to press his lips against hers.

Ashley could only close her eyes and surrender to his burning desire. At this point, there is no turning back for him. The knots securely holds her in place.

He kissed her lips like he's never kissed anyone before. He parted her lips with his tongue, ravishing her sweet upper and lower lips. Licking it like there is no tomorrow for him. Ashley went numb, she could only left out a muffled moan to his assaults. She hadn't been "touched" for 2 months now...

"Mmmphhh..." that was all she could let out from her throat. Her resistance makes him kissed her deeper, sending tingling shivers through her entire body.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss. Traces of saliva glistening on her cheeks. He bent his head down again, sucking and licking it off her cheeks. When done, he looked at her again.

"I meant it when I said I'll treat you like a woman. I AM The Pleasurer you know.."

With that, he kissed her again. This time, it was more subtle. He was not as ravishing as before. His kiss was almost gentle, as a lover could be. He slides his lips onto her cheek once more. Ashley lets out a sharp breath, after being almost suffocated by his deep kisses. His lips moved onto her neck, leaving trails of butterfly kisses on the way. He licked the flesh here and there, making her gasped in response.

"Nghhh... Ohh", she can't help it. She has always been hypersensitive towards tickles and she hated when someone tickled her in surprise. His assault on her neck was too much to bare. She tries not to moan but she just couldn't help it.

Her suppressed moan was so tantalizing, it was music to his ears. He broke his butterfly kisses on her neck, leaving red marks here and there. He looked at her blushed face, probably ashamed of herself moaning to his assaults. He almost can't believe the way she responded.

"Easily aroused ehh? I thought I was the one in need here..."

Ashley felt violated. What does he think? It's not her fault being hypersensitive.

The man looked down at her half-bared cleavage. Her body was still covered in her night robe. He could see now that the nipples are getting harder, pointing out through the fabric, waiting to be sucked. He wanted to test her. Slowly, he opens his mouth, guiding it to her left nipple. He blew his warm breath onto the fabric. The sensation runs through her body and she left out a low shriek. With the fabric still on it, he pressed his mouth onto it, covering the left tit.

"Nghh.. Ohh..." she left out a stronger moan now and started squirming underneath him.

The man didn't do anything yet, he just placed his mouth there, covering the tit but there she was, squirming, moaning underneath him, surrendering to his assault. Slowly, he started moving his tongue onto the fabric, lapping the covered nipple. This sent another shriek passed through her mouth. He prolonged his assaults, teasing her until she started to cry out.

"Nnghh... please... enough... oh.. ohh..." she started tossing around. Moving her head left and right. Her body shivers as waves of ecstasy rushed through her body everytime his tongue lapping onto her still covered left tit.

Hearing her moans was too much for him. He needs a release so bad. He quickly stopped his tongue lashing, and tossed the towel that covered him, revealing his quite large member down there. He stood up, facing away from his captive, not wanting to potentially "spill" anything on her. He gripped his shaft with his left hand and started stroking fast, bringing him near to his long awaited release. His breathing got heavier and finally, after 2 years jerking off alone in his cell, he came so hard and screams aloud with every spurt of his seeds.

His orgasm seemed to last forever. Surprisingly, his shaft quickly became hard again. He turned his head, looking down at her.

" Don't worry darling, soon you too will be screaming with every orgasms you'll have.. We've got all the time in the world.. "

He knelt down again, this time, between her spreaded legs, looking at the night robe that still covers her entire body. Slowly, he moved his hands onto her waist, slowly pulling the fabric, stripping her with lust. Ashley closed her eyes, hoping that this soon will be over. She felt his hands pulling the fabric from her delicate, hypersensitive skin. Finally, he managed to get her completely naked.

The man was amazed by what he saw. A true goddess, naked in front of him. He could almost thanking God for it. Her breasts was full and round, with pointy pink nipples. His mouth waters at the very sight of it. Her pussy was perfectly shaved, he could clearly see the flesh that hides her very sensitive pearl. He wanted to feel her first, and with that, his hands started roaming freely on her body.

Ashley gasped again at his touches. Her back arched until the knots prevented her from arching further. His hand moved from her waist to her breasts, cupping them both, fondling it until she started to cry out in response. His thumbs playing with it's areolas, circling her nipple but merely touching it as it gets harder and harder. His right hand moved downwards, to the already moistened flesh between her thighs. He made several lightly touches on her crotch, teasing her, making her shivering more. She almost screamed on top of her lungs when he crossed one finger through her wet slit.

He watched his captive in disbelief. He knows that he had her now. She will be complying, whether she realizes it or not. He got on top of her again. Their naked bodies are glued together now. He kissed her lips with full passion. Both his hands still fondling her round breasts. Ashley couldn't help but moaning through the kiss..

Ashley squirmed helplessly. His hands was everywhere and it was too much for her to bare. He broke the kiss and lick a pathway from her neck down to her cleavage, leaving trails of saliva on her sensitive skin.

"Oohhh.... Please stop..." she couldn't take anymore of it.

His tongue pointed out, licking it's way to her right nipple. Slowly, tenderly, he licked it, sucking it like a newborn baby. Ashley's back arched once again, and she moans louder now.

"Aahhh... nghhhh... please.. oohhh...."

He kept on licking, sucking her right nipple, making it harder in his warm mouth while his hands still fondling her breasts. He moved on to her left nipple, doing the same thing. Licking, sucking it while she cries out, shivering and tossing her head left and right underneath him. He couldn't imagine how she would scream when he'll do the same assault on her sensitive pearl down there. He looked at her again, trying to control his heavy breathing.

"You get aroused easily, don't you? Wait until I'll eat you out, let see how you react to that, darling..." he said wickedly, trying to savor each moment with his captive.

Ashley couldn't believe the way her body betrayed her. She just hoped that it would soon be over.

He wanted to just eat her out, ravishing her, fulfilling his hunger at that point. But he wanted to tease her to the max first. He has all the time in the world. He moved his head all the way down to her belly. She has a flat stomach and a beautiful waistline most women would kill for. He kissed her stomach, licking and nibbling on the tender skin.

Ashley shaking vigorously underneath him. Her eyes rolled back, her toes started to curl, she bit her lower lips, trying to hold on to the unbelievable sensation that runs through her. No man had ever succeeded going down on her, she never allowed them. Her body couldn't stand the pleasurable torment. But there she was, helpless, tied down spread eagled while this man licking her belly, starting to go down on her. She tried to suppress her moans but failed. She moans louder than ever, as he started going downwards, licking it's way to the one place she forbid all this time.

" Please noo... I can't ... aghhh.. Enough!!..."

It was all music to his ears. He swore he could ejaculate again just by hearing at her tantalizing moans. When he was nearly reaching his prize, he stopped licking. Right there, in front of him, just inches from his face was her silky, bald pussy. He enjoyed the view every seconds he can, inhaling the musky, pungent smell of her unwilling arousal. He pushes his face towards her pussy, blowing his warm breath over it.

" Arghhh....", her back arched, her head tossed backwards as she can't bare his teasing. She gripped tightly on the mattress as if she was clinging for her dear life.

He couldn't wait any longer. He pointed his tongue out as far as he could, and landed it onto her pussy lips. This sent jolts of electricity through her body, making her shrieked loudly in response. He let his tongue stays there, as he felt her body trembling, shivering out of control, moaning to his assault. He used his thumbs to spread her pussy, exposing her hidden pearl. He pushed his tongue inwards and outwards, slowly licking the inner walls but still avoiding her pearl as she continue to shake vigorously.

"Stop it! aghh... please!.. no.... not there... aghhhh!!!", she can't endure any of it. It felt like she was forced to pee at that moment, but the pleasure was so intense, she couldn't help moaning. She started to buck her hips to his assailant's face. He kept on thrusting his tongue for some time. Her breathing was beyond control.

He knows now that he had her. Feeling sorry for her, he decided to let the poor girl cum. His mouth was drenched with her love juice, and he could see that her hidden pearl was throbbing, hard on and pointed out, ready for his tongue lashing. Without further due, he pointed his tongue and started flicking the hardened bud.

"NggGodd!! Aaieee... .aghhhh!!!! Aghhhh!!!"

Ashley couldn't believe she have to endure this. She screamed aloud like a little girl. Her body couldn't stop shaking. She gripped on the mattress tighter, her eyes closed shut, making her face wrinkled as she couldn't bare the sensation any longer. The man sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth, making it swell even bigger while his tongue still ravishing it, doing it's magic. She tossed her head left and right, back and forth, screaming on top of her lungs. Fire started to burn deep in her groin.

He knows that she couldn't hold on much longer. He picked up the pace, sucking and licking her oversensitive clit faster and faster. Suddenly, he felt her body tensed like a tight wire. He knows she's getting closer to orgasm. Slowly, he pushed his middle finger inside her pussy, fingering her, bringing her over the edge.

That was it, she couldn't take it anymore. Her body tensed, her back arched, her eyes rolled farther back, her breathing got heavier and heavier. She was on the brink, opening her mouth wide but nothing escaped from it, instead she inhaled a sharp breath. When the orgasm hit her, she lets out the loudest scream ever, her body shakes tremendously.

"Ggoddd!!!! Arghhhhhh!!! Oohhhhh!!! God ... aghh... stop!! ...please stopp.. Argghh...!!!!!!"

He kept on sucking her clit, harder, while still fingering her when the orgasm erupted like a volcano. He kept on his assault and just seconds after that, another orgasm erupted in her. She screamed again, almost crying, shaking and tossing harder. He could feel her pussy gripping his finger tightly, clenching to his digit. Her love juice gushing out, and he swallowed as much as he can.

He kept on sucking her clit, rewarding her with one earth shattering orgasm after another unlike nothing she had felt before. Each time when her orgasm passed, he licked her clit again, flicking it faster. When he sensed she's going to cum again, he sucked it in his mouth and continue to suck it until her orgasm exploded. She screamed and shrieked continuously as he wouldn't stop forcing her to cum. Finally, her body slumps down. She couldn't take it anymore. He withdrawn his finger from her pussy, covered by her love juice. He licked it dry. He looked at her. He saw fire in her eyes now. She can't deny that even if she wants to. Nature had took over her body. Her chest raised ups and downs, covered in her sweat.

12