The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle reached out for the monster. It hung there horizontal to the floor, too big to rise above that level. Gorged with more blood than was possible, Gibson's cock was an impressive sight both to the women and the men assembled. The room became almost silent and except for Beth who was already working on her next cock, all watched Michelle as she took the huge cock and pulled it towards her chest. Using both hands as if holding a fire hose, she wiped up some of the oil with the cock, dragging it back and forth across her massive tits. She pushed Gibson back onto the chair and pulled in close to him, encircling his immense erection between her boobs. The head poked obscenely past those great tits and into her face.

Holding her knockers tightly together, Michelle began to pump Gibson's monster back and forth in its flesh tunnel. Olive oil splashed and coated their bodies as she worked the meat between her mounds. Each upward stroke was met with an open mouth. The pace was such that she was able to give the head a strong suck each time it arrived. Every few strokes she stopped her motion and took as much of the penis into her mouth as she could —it was not all that much, actually, but it was working.

Gibson was thrusting his hips against her each time; when she stopped he pushed forward as if begging for the motion to continue. And it did!

Michelle worked her body back and forth thrusting Gibson's cock into her face each time now. The almost purple head was now completely out from under its hood. It throbbed in her mouth as she stroked and sucked him. As his shaft pulled pushed into the tit flesh it pulled the flesh hood back and forth across the cockhead. Gibson felt his need increase to a point of no return. He reached his own hands down to cover Michelle's and held her flesh mountains tightly around his meat, pushing forward into her mouth. He came deep in Michelle's throat, keeping his erection in there until it had finished jumping and spewing its load.

Michelle was relieved that she had accomplished her goal. Gibson's load had tasted delicious and she had enjoyed the wonderful puddle that formed in her mouth before she swallowed. "That's the biggest cock I've ever done!" she exclaimed to the others. Unseen, Gibson smiled his pleasure, appreciating the great tit-fuck he had just enjoyed.

On her third contestant, Beth was working her own brand of magic as well. He may not have been as big as Michelle's last man but he was just as durable. She used every trick she knew to make him come but he just lasted and lasted. "A veritable energizer bunny!" she thought to herself. But she kept working it.

Her tongue danced around his shaft; she sucked his balls, she inhaled him time and again. She used her hands, first one then both and yet his ejaculation remained elusive. This was a challenge to be met.

Beth could hear the cheering that Michelle's tits and Gibson's cock were receiving. And she heard the gasp and groan of coming. Her body was completely into getting cum from this guy. But her best ally turned out to be Gibson himself as the man she was blowing looked over to the sight of that massive cock shaft splitting open those firm, 22-year old redhead's tits. Seeing this, he came, too. Sploosh! A stream of cum raced through his shaft, out his cockhead and deep into Beth's throat. She did not even get a taste as she had literally swallowed his whole cock with the head buried in her throat there was no pause, just a big swallow of cock juice.

Beth looked over to Michelle to see who was ahead. Neither! And there stood Martin right between the two women. His circumcised cock proudly thrusting from his crotch, bobbing in anticipation. It was just over six inches long and as smooth as ivory. The head was completely filled with his blood and almost glowed in anticipation.

What was even better was the huge smile on his face. Much as he'd cheered for his wife, that Michelle was enough to give a dead man an erection. But he had not considered the possibility of a tie. This was a spectacular result —he would get them both! Always looking for an angle, Martin declared himself the final arbiter of the contest. As both women, and at least six other men looked on, he exclaimed that they should both work on him and he'd decide the final winner.

Beth looked at Michelle. Michelle looked right back at her. First one smiled, then the other. They crawled at the same time towards Martin. Each woman was on all fours, tits hanging. Michelle's may have been younger and perkier but Beth's were equally immense. Michelle's nipples were the size of a man's thumb; Beth's were not so large but the areola were much bigger and were engorged with blood making them stand out demanding attention.

Both women looked flushed. Both were covered with multiple loads of man-juice. The room was quiet for a moment, waiting for the next stage in the show. Kneeling there with Martin's cock between them, the two women leaned forward towards each other. They mashed their great tits together in a very erotic, stimulating hug. Oil from Michelle's chest and cum from Beth's lubricated their chests as the women held each other tightly.

They kissed. Not just some girl kiss. There were tongues thrust deeply into mouths and mouths slathering lips and faces. The two women, knowing their audience would appreciate it, rubbed against each other, boobs compressed against huge boobs and a mess squirting out all around.

It was in this position that they leaned towards Martin and inserted his ready cock between their chests, grabbing his ass and pulling him into them. A few thrusts like this and the women pulled apart to properly concentrate on their new erection. Martin dropped back into the chair, expectant.

Mouths met across the thick shaft of Martin's cock. Its very smoothness made shiny with the saliva and scum that coated it. Simultaneously, two mouths sucked against each other with a solid pole of flesh between them. Back and forth they fucked him with their two mouths.

Beth held his balls, squeezing just enough to catch his attention. All the while, the other woman had slipped her hand towards Beth's pussy and was thrusting two fingers into it. Beth was responding with thrusts of her own. She reached down and pulled off the tiny panties then slipping her hand through Michelle's auburn thatch of pussy hair. She dipped her own fingers into that pool of female lubrication and within moments both women had enjoyed their first orgasm.

Martin did not realize what was going on below him. All he could feel was the beautiful pressure of two sets of lips on his cock and a couple of hands all over his thighs, butt and balls. He was watching his shaft thrust back and forth. One woman with occasionally take him entirely into her throat. Not to be outdone, the other would follow suit and do the same. Martin felt himself losing control. All of a sudden one of the women shoved a wet finger up his ass and that was the last straw.

He called out loudly, "I'm coming! Take it down your throat!" It did not matter who should do it, just that he was ready to face-fuck someone. It was Beth that took him, and it was Beth that got his full load.

Beth had always been a swallower, but this time she just kept that puddle of ejaculate in her mouth as it accumulated. When he was done, she pulled away and went directly to Michelle. Mouth full, Beth pushed Michelle onto her back on the floor and straddled her ample chest. Opening her mouth slightly, Beth let Martin's cum roll out of her mouth in a long, thick stream directly into Michelle's waiting mouth. A foot of cum slid between them; Michelle swallowed deeply. Beth burped loudly and everyone laughed.


"It's a draw!" exclaimed Martin. He was thinking that there would eventually have to be a re-match, and he would be there to judge, of course!

Meanwhile, the two exhausted women had fallen into a heap in the middle of the room. They held each other, breast to breast, legs intertwined. Michelle had never enjoyed a bisexual experience before, but all of her curiosity had been rewarded with a few massive orgasms at the hands of this woman.

Beth, herself a bit more experienced, also felt completely fulfilled. Her eyes closed she could feel the soft heat emanating from Michelle's pussy. Behind her eyes danced cocks of all shapes and sizes.

They fell asleep together, bodies entwined.

Martin went into the bedroom coming out with a huge duvet. He spread it over the two lovers on the floor as they slept. He shooed away the few remaining guests and locked up for the night. It had been a great party!

===

To Be Continued, if you like it. Let me know...

12