The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 4

Story Info
Beth is left alone with her fantasies.
4.9k words
4.21
37.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/28/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took several days for Beth to recover from her birthday party. Working with Anne every day only made matters worse as all she could think about was that incredible purple double-dildo that Anne had given her as a gift. While they had not talked about their time together very much —the store had been much too busy for that sort of distraction— both had openly admitted to fantasizing about a repeat. "Maybe even without the boys," had added Anne. Nonetheless, several weeks passed with nothing more sexual than a full-body hug each day at the end of work.

The sheer amount of work, plus the responsibilities for purchasing and all that government paperwork was almost too much for Beth and she planned for a few days off to rest. Martin was away on business; Anne was in charge of the store and all the paperwork had been completed. Beth would stay home, maybe walk on the beach near their apartment and she would catch up on her reading.

Her first day off was uneventful. She slept in all morning and rewarded herself with a delicious brunch of eggs benedict, fresh-squeezed orange juice and even baked herself some muffins for her walk later on the beach.

"This is exactly what I wanted," she told herself quietly that evening.

The next day was much the same. She woke late and had a muffin and coffee while reading the newspaper. That afternoon she went for a long walk on the beach collecting shells and beautiful views of the ocean and did not return until almost dinner. It was working out to be exactly the kind of rest she needed.

Later that evening, she decided to watch some television, despite having promised herself not to do so. Good thing, though, because her favourite show was on the Playboy channel, Night Calls. Hosted by two incredible babes, Juli and Tiffany, the show was a delightful and safe romp for women curious about women, and men who like to watch.

Juli is a bombshell blonde with great boobs, a neatly-shaved pussy and she just loves women. Her pubes are highlighted by a very cute little blue teddy bear tattoo. The other host, Tiffany, is one of those oh-so-rare genuine redheads. Her pussy is also neatly shaved and while she is new to loving women, she has become totally hooked on them! Her tits? Fabulous! Firm! And best of all, totally real!

This week it was the call-in version of the show where real people phone in for advice from the two girls. While Beth had been unable to get through yet again, one of her favourite topics had been discussed in some detail, and even demonstrated. Tiffany had responded to a caller's request about how to spank his girlfriend just enough to turn her on using a variety of implements. In trying to explain how best to do it, Tiffany soon gave up and got Juli to help demonstrate. The second woman bent right over on her big chair and flashed her tight ass towards the audience. Tiffany's response was to give it a few loud smacks with her bare hand, followed by a few with a short leather strap. In no time flat Juli's butt was red with welts from the leather. That both girls were definitely into it became clear when they seemed to lose their place on the cue cards and stumbled while describing the action.

The show closed with a bath tub feature where two incredible beach babes with huge breasts and tight, tanned bodies gave each other a soapy bubble bath in this huge tub. That was enough to get Beth thinking about her own needs. But with Martin away what could she do? The answer took little effort.

Beth had watched the whole episode getting more interested by the minute. By the time the show was over she had decided to go online to chat with her friend Paul. He had a real knack for turning her on. He called it text-fucking and she was ready for it.

But Paul was nowhere to be found online. "Dammit! I needed some of his stories," she said out loud to no one but her cat. Her backup plan was not long in creation. She decided that since no one was available to pleasure her, she would go it alone, just like when she was single. "Music! That's first," she said aloud to herself and loaded up the CD player with five of her most sensual compact discs. She set it on random and hit the play button. It started with a Barry White tune, of all things.

It took almost fifteen minutes for the huge bathtub to fill up with hot, bubbly water. While she waited she opened a bottle of sherry, her favourite at the moment, and set out a dozen candles of all shapes and sizes around the bath. Some were perfumed while others she lit just for the mood. The light they gave off danced around the room first jumping wildly then dropping off to almost nothing. The amazing variety and richness of candlelight never failed to arouse her.

Admiring the warm glow being cast upon her skin by the candlelight, Beth slipped out of her fuzzy robe and into the hot bath, gliding into a comfortable position well within reach of the wine. On the table beside her was the glass of sherry and a book she had long been meaning to read, Herotica. It was a collection of short erotic fiction by and about women whose cover promised romantic tales to spark her libido, and something for every taste.

"That's exactly what I need," she thought as she snuggled deep into the thick bubbles around her. It seemed entirely appropriate to her that she should be reading lesbian erotica after watching her Wednesday night Playboy show. The first story she turned to was about a woman's first experience with another woman. It seems that this coed was at a bar one night and….

With each story she read, Beth became more aroused. She had been making an effort not to touch herself yet but every once in a while her free hand would dip beneath the surface and caress a breast or pinch a nipple. Eventually she realized the futility of her strategy and allowed her spare hand to slowly make its way over her flesh.

As Beth read, her right hand slowly and gently caressed her body. First a breast, then across her tummy and briefly to her clitoris. Occasionally a finger would dip lightly between her lips and elicit a quick intake of her breath if the timing coincided with the story. She read on, enjoying each new scene, each new partnership.

After a while she discovered herself masturbating slowly, almost carefully, along with the heroine of one story. Unexpectedly the spark of an orgasm flashed through her body. "Surprise!" it seemed to call out.

After finishing almost half the bottle of sherry, and having refreshed the how water too many to recall, Beth decided that it was time to get a little more serious about her pleasures. She stood up slowly in the tub. Candlelight flickered over her body making it glisten wetly as she stepped from the tub onto a thick rug. She stood there for a long time, gazing into the many mirrors around her, appreciating the full and mature body that reflected back to her.

Languidly, she dried herself with a huge bath towel. First her hair, then working up from her feet to her legs and thighs. She spread her legs wide and reached down to dry her pussy. This made her feel sexy because it was so erotic to see herself so openly in the mirrors. Sexy because that was how she had demonstrated herself, though unknowingly, to Paul back at Hidden Lake. She still looked forward to the time when his cock could be hers, too. She finished by drying her big breasts. This she did very lovingly, very tenderly.

Now it was time for her pleasure to really begin. She was ready. The walk from the ensuite to the master bedroom was short but took her past her toy cupboard. Oh, her toy cupboard! She chose carefully, but widely. There was lubricating lotion and some towels in case things got as wet as they usually did; she chose her favourite vibrator, the big purple, clear plastic one with the clitoral trigger —now that one was fun! She also took out a smooth black plastic one with a gold metallic tip. That one had such a great high speed. She picked out a few other surprises including a small vibrator perfect for shoving up her ass when things got really hot later.

She would also need something else, but what? She pulled out her candy cane, a gift she had bought on a whim one day thinking that it's size would be just about right for a bit of unusual fun. It was time to test her theory. But it was still not enough.

Beth laid out her space on the bed carefully. Two big pillows for her head and back; a smaller one to the right to hold all her toys. Lined up on the pillow beside her were the various tools of her pleasure, ready to meet their match with her body.

The music was playing softly and a last glass of wine stood at the ready as she reclined into position, naked but for a light robe. Her anticipation was making her wetter by the moment —she knew what was already building. Beth had always been able to produce the most marvellous orgasms for herself. Sometimes it was during an online masturbation session. Other times it was with Martin as they watched each other masturbate, one at each end of the king-sized bed. Yet other times, during an incredible fuck, she would slip a hand to her clit and the fireworks would blast out on contact.

"There's no such thing as a bad orgasm," she had learned long ago.

The light was coming from one small, diffuse lamp in the corner, just enough to see her body but not so much that it destroyed the sensual mood. She reclined comfortably on the two big pillows leaned up against the headboard. Her eyes were closed and she was thinking back to the television show, remembering how much Martin liked to fuck after watching Tiffany and Juli making out. It never failed to give him a rock-hard erection right there in the living room. "Or should I say in his pants?" she chuckled to herself.

She imagined that they were together watching the show. Often she would slide down to the floor between his legs while he concentrated on the action on the screen. She would remove his pants slowly, almost as if he was not noticing. She saw herself doing it in her mind's eye, taking off his pants to find his strong, thick cock, its head protruding above his underwear.

She would reach up and cup his manhood through the cloth, followed by her mouth. She would nip him slightly just to make him that much harder. He would always react by raising his hips to allow her to slide off his underwear; she knew what to do.

As Beth pictured this, her hands cupped her soft breasts gently, then with more force as her nipples responded. She pinched one, tweaked the other. A slight twist with a moist finger always made the react. Her nipples responded wildly, her areola equally aroused and raised above the tit flesh.

She imagined taking Martin's wonderful cock in her two hands, one above the other. The lower hand cupping his big, furry balls. "I love his balls," she said to no one. She pictured herself sucking on one gently and playing her tongue around it in her mouth. Her hands continued to caress and stimulate her breasts. She alternated between cupping them and crushing them with her hands, always paying special attention to her nipples. She had often described her nipples as being directly connected to her pussy. She would say "they work!" meaning that playing with her nipples would always guarantee in arousing her vagina.

"Oh, yes, they certainly do work!"

In her imagination she now took Martin's cock deep into her mouth. One smooth stroke and it had all but disappeared. Martin took her head in his hands softly pulling her closer. She sucked on the shaft. She kissed and tongued it, alternating from one side to the other, from top to bottom.

All the while Martin watched Juli playing on the televison screen with Tiffany. He, too, was an afficionado of the redhead, just like Beth. One of their shared fantasies was to get together with this one sales rep, Angela, that visited the store two or three times a year. Most recently, Beth had considered inviting her over for dinner. It had been Angela's birthday and she had spent it out of town in Beth's small community, alone and away from her boyfriend. She and Beth had had a delicious conversation about so many things, none related to the business.

Beth had noticed that as Angela listened she would continually be playing with her long auburn hair. Her nipples were very noticeable beneath the fuzzy pink sweater she wore and attracted much of Beth's attention. Beth had considered inviting Angela to dinner back at the apartment but had not had the nerve to chance it. Her thoughts now turned to what might have happened if only…

The two of them might have left the store together, grabbing take-out on the way. Or maybe they would pick up some groceries and cook a special meal together. "That's what we did," imagined Beth. Once back at the apartment the women had put on aprons. Somehow, Beth's was the one with the suggestive saying. Angela did not say a word, she just smiled. Beth noticed.

Dinner turned out great, if a bit messy. The wine they enjoyed during cooking, eating and after dinner helped to eliminate any residual nervousness between the women. Pretty soon they were kidding about sex, the men in their lives, failed romances and even joking about the benefits of a hand-held shower head. It was at that point that Angela had her little accident, spilling a full glass of red wine all over Beth's silky white shirt. The immediate effect was to make the fabric transparent, though tinged with the most sensual shade of red. What followed was not entirely unexpected.

"You should have said something if you wanted my shirt off!" said Beth.

"Let me help you clean up," replied Angela, as she just stuck her whole face into Beth's tremendous, and now delicious, breasts. Her tongue was lapping away at the wine but it was only moments before she started to unbutton the blouse. Beth's was off in a minute. Angela's followed soon after. In just a few seconds both had their tops off. Beth was completely nude from the waist up and Angela wore a wispy red brassiere.

As Beth pictured this happening, it was just as real in her mind as if she really had been there. The imagery was perfect, as was the timing of her fingers in her cunt. They slipped back and forth across her clit, spending most of their time inside her flesh. As she worked her love button madly with the left hand she reached beside her into her treasure trove of toys to pull out her executive model. The shine of the black shaft topped with a metallic golden head lasted but a second before it was immersed between the folds of her hungry pussy. Beth shoved the toy into herself with abandon while the other hand rubbed her clit to a matching tempo.

Her orgasm, the second of the evening, was much more intense than the little one she had produced in the bath. Her panting built to a climax of its own as a fresh new orgasm thrilled through her loins.

"Three …" she exclaimed, as if someone was keeping score.

Easing off the thrusting of her vibrator, Beth sank back into the big, soft pillows. Her eyes remained closed as she enjoyed the final little jolts of orgasmic electricity. As she relaxed there was a new image coming across her field of vision, that of that delicious telephone technician that had been in the store last week.

She remembered his hard butt so tightly encased in those jeans as he crawled around the cash desk running new lines between the counters. His ass had been spectacular; both she and Anne had commented on it as if he could not hear them. But of course he must have heard them! Maybe that was why he had left Beth his card, along with his personal pager number. He had offered any help he could. "At any time," he had added, as if to make a point.

Beth thought of calling him now, but rejected the idea because in her mind, he was already there. She saw him modelling his jeans right in her bedroom. He stood there swaying gently to the music from the CD player. His chest was strong and muscular with just enough hair for her to imagine running her fingers through it, though not so much that she could not dig out his nipples with her tongue.

She saw him peel off the jeans. Slowly, ever so slowly. First, he unbuckled the heavy leather belt and dropped his tools onto the floor along with the belt. He then unsnapped his pants, but delayed sliding the zipper down.

"My own stripper. I love this!" thought Beth as she pulled out another toy from the collection. This one was the genie with that big nose. "All the better to fuck you with," she thought. Her favourite part was the rough knob at the top that stimulated her clitoris every time she buried the face into herself.

The telephone man continued to strip for her. Who cared what his name was, with that body right in front of her. He unzipped the pants taking an excruciating length of time. Mentally, Beth cried out "HURRY UP, ALREADY" but he simply refused to be rushed.

Beth put aside the vibrator that she had been using to tease her clit. She put aside the one that was already buried to the hilt. As she watched the man stripping in front of her she pulled out her big candy cane. Unwrapped, it was almost ready for action. It was already sticky with sugar in her hand but she put it in her mouth to get it wet and sloppy. She then pressed it between her lips and slid it gently into her mouth as if it were a long, straight cock. She pulled it deep inside her throat and wrapped her lips around it suggestively. Once it was fully lubricated, she took it directly to her inviting pussy. There she paused a moment as she pressed the candy shaft against her pussy lips. Then, with a firm push, it went in smoothly. It was deep inside her all at once.. The candy cock was so incredibly hard —there was absolutely no flex to this thing. She slowly drew it in and out of herself and wondered how sweet her pussy was really getting.

"I need someone here to taste me," but she easily did it herself by putting the candy shaft into her own mouth once more. It was sweet with her juices and the candy coating. She fucked herself for a long time while imagining the phone man…

He had finally reached the end of the zipper. The wait had been excruciating but he was about to drop his pants! That was when he turned away from her and slid the pants down just barely over his ass. There was no underwear to slow down the show, just as Beth had hoped. She had returned the wizard dildo back into its place in her cunt as she licked the candy cane. Beth continued to rub herself with the rubber nose. Her cunt was now dripping and a small puddle of her juices accumulated on the towel underneath her ass.

The installer continued to slide the fabric of his pants down his legs. His muscular butt soon was the focus of her attention. In her fantasy she got up, picked up the leather belt and went over to the telephone man. She pushed him just hard enough to bend him over the big chair in the corner and as he leaned there she took the belt and gave his ass a resounding smack. The belt left a wide welt over one cheek but the installer did not flinch. He seemed to push back, in fact. She smacked him again, this time on the other cheek. He flinched, but only for effect as he was clearly enjoying Beth's attentions.

Beth bent over to kiss each red mark, planting a big wet one on each cheek. She reached up between his legs and cupped his immense balls. "They must be full to be this big," she dreamed. Her hand reached further to grasp him erect cock. It was as rigid as a rolling pin, and not much thinner, either.

She turned his body around and he sat down on the chair, legs askance, cock at the ready. Beth reached over to the bed and picked up her tube of lubricant. She lovingly grasped the cock in her right hand and dribbled the love lotion onto the big head of the telephone installer's cock. Large globs of it slid over her hand, down his shaft and disappeared into his pubic hair. She slowly began to stroke the man's cock, masturbating him the way Martin had showed her.

12