The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth had stopped, her mouth but a hairbreadth from the tip of his cock. He could feel her breath on his flesh. Gently, she reached out her tongue and licked the entire length in one long, wet pass. Down one side, back along the other. Her fingers wrapped gently around the head, her hand slid down the shaft. The lubrication from her saliva made her hand glide smoothly and as it reached the base of Paul's cock, she grasped him firmly at the root. She waited for precious seconds, holding on tightly for she knew how close he was to erupting in her face. One finger was pressed hard against the base of his cock, right where it came out underneath. In that way she was able to prevent his ejaculation for another few moments.

When things appeared steady once more, she plunged the whole of Paul's cock back into her mouth, taking everything deep into herself. Her mouth was now comfortable with his thickness and the feeling of her friend's cock, although the pubic hair tickled her nose whenever she deep-throated him. Working towards the inevitable, Beth forcefully stroked him, her hand worked in perfect time with her mouth. The two distinctly different sensations worked in unison to bring Paul ever closer to the moment he so needed, but so wanted to avoid.

Paul felt her working his cock with both hand and mouth and knew that this could not last much longer. The combination was too much. "I'm going to come soon," he moaned softly, almost apologetically.

"No, you're not!" answered Beth, pinching off his cock again, preventing him from ejaculating. "I'll tell you when you're going to come."

"I need to come, Beth. Please?" His pleading had done nothing to convince her. Fortunately.

"Trust me," was the only reply he got as she began to lick the iron rod in her hand. Her tongue teased the tip as her other hand reached underneath, between his legs to cup his balls. They felt large, full of his come. The skin was tight, making them into a perfect mouthful. Beth leaned forward, under his cock and sucked his ballsack into her mouth. She held them there ever so gently, always aware of the potential for pain. But Beth has practised this fine art many times and her pressure on his flesh is just enough to tease. Her gentle nips with her teeth are to pleasure and excite beyond any man's dream.

Beth continued to fondle Paul's cock with her hand, but her mouth had rejoined the effort. Her other hand cradled his balls, massaging them gently. She felt his body tighten and begin to shake. This time there was no holding him back, she knew. So she went to work to make Paul's first eruption with her most memorable —not that there had ever been a doubt from his perspective.

The moment soon approached when it was completely useless to try to stop. She alternated her hands up and down his stiffness then plunging him deep into her hot mouth. She began to suck a little harder with each stroke. Her concentration was amazing as she worked his manhood hard, almost violently, but always with the same goal.

With almost too much pressure, she sucked on the full length of Paul's cock, all the while tightening her grip on his balls. Just enough. She slowed down her pace slightly as he called out her name, "Beth! Make me come! Please. Baby, I need it so bad!"

Once again she plunged her slippery mouth down, burying his shaft right down to the curls of his pubic hair. She took the full length again and again. Each time might have been the one. But Paul somehow held on for one more stroke. Then another. Finally, he yelled out, "Now! I'm coming now!"

She tried to prepare herself. Suddenly, the balls in her hand exploded, quickly followed by the heat of his sperm filling her mouth, splashing down into her throat. She leaned slightly back for the second blast she knew was coming. Free of her mouth, Paul's cock jumped in her hand and shot forth a second blast of hot sperm, this time into her face. She captured the head quickly with her lips to better collect the final few shots of her friend's ejaculation.

Paul, exhausted, slid down to the floor. His eyes, once closed, were open wide now as he looked into Beth's face a few inches away from his. A splash of his come was dripping down her cheek, so he leaned forward and kissed it away. Into his mouth. Then he kissed her passionately, transferring his come into her mouth with his tongue. She sucked it in greedily. They kissed and held each other for a moment. Her breasts crushed against his hairy chest, their mouths each busy licking and sucking at whatever exposed flesh is within reach.

Beth was the first one to talk. "How was that, my friend?"

The best Paul could do was to moan and mumble, "You are so good at that."

"Any time," she promised in reply.

Almost by mutual agreement, the two of them got up and crossed to the bed, collapsing on its expanse. This lasted but a few minutes before Beth reached over to Paul. She began by playing with the thick hair on his chest, flicking at his nipple. He shuddered. That was her sign to take one of his nipples into her mouth, sucking hard on it.

Having gotten the hint, Paul reached his hand out towards her bountiful tits. He weighed one carefully, enjoying the feeling of the ample flesh. His mouth descended to her nipple, already hard from the excitement. Plus she is anticipating the impending action she knows is next. He sucked hard at her teat. Sometimes so soft it was more like a kiss. Other times it was hard as he took a huge amount of her boob into his mouth. He switched back and forth between her tits while all the while his hands played over her exposed flesh.

Beth knelt beside Paul on the bed, then with a practised swing of her leg, she straddled his body with hers. Her big tits hung gloriously down into his face as she whispered to him, "suck them, Paul!"

Though there is no possibility that he would not follow her demand, Paul responded, "why?"

"I need you to suck my tits, Paul."

"Do you want me to do it then?"

"Yes."

"Say please," he teased.

"Do it!!" came the only reply. Her tone was playfully forceful and unambiguous.

Paul took her boobs into his hands and plunged his face between them, holding the flesh tightly against his cheeks. He pulled his face out slightly and took one of her big nipples into his mouth. Re-enacting her earlier performance with his cock, Paul varies his efforts upon her breasts. First, it was a large mouthful, then just the tip of one nipple. Always, though, he shared his attention with both her boobs, both her nipples.

As her friend sucked at her chest, Beth felt the tension building and the excitement of the moment. Sucking him off and having Paul shoot all over her had been very satisfying, but this was an orgasm in progress and she always enjoyed those.

"Did I ever tell you how well my nipples work?"

"What do you mean," answered Paul, though he knew the answer.

"When you suck on my tits the feeling drives directly into my cunt. It feels as if you're almost sucking on my clit."

"Good. Maybe I'll do that, too."

The shoe was now on the other foot as Paul continued to work his tongue, his mouth, his face, into the tremendous tit flesh in front of him. "I can see why you are so proud of your boobs, Beth. They are incredible. Wonderful!"

"Thank you. Are you sure they are okay?"

"I love them totally," was the unabashed reply of her new lover. "They are delicious."

Though Beth is a beautiful woman, there has always some uncertainty about her breasts. Somehow she seems to worry that they are too large, or not perky enough. Paul's reply was not the first time she had heard his compliments. In fact, it was something about which they had talked about in the past and each time Paul had been unequivocal in his reply. "They are fabulous!" he would say one time. "They are perfect," another time. Somehow, this time more than ever, she truly believed him.

"Do you really mean that?" she asked one more time.

Paul paused, looked up into her face from between her giant breasts, and reaffirmed, "I love your tits. They are perfect, as you can tell from the time I am spending here."

Finally satisfied, Beth shoved her tits right back into his face; Paul continued to suck and lick madly trying to enjoy every square inch of luscious flesh.

It seems a long while later. Paul has rolled Beth off his chest and is now straddling her body. His cock was, of course, absolutely rigid once more. He was kissing Beth all over her body, travelling around with his tongue to bring her pleasure and to build her eventual joy.

Beth has her head thrown back with her eyes tightly closed as if to concentrate the incredible feelings that were building from Paul's kisses and his touch. She had no doubt about what he was going, but the trip was taking so very long. His breath felt hot upon her flesh. His tongue continued its dance along her skin; always wet, always moving. She felt his hands kneading her breasts, sometimes softly, sometimes firmly as if he were making bread. But all the time the touch is electric.

Although he had yet to reach her pubes, Paul realized that there was an incredible orgasm building in his friend. She was trembling at his every touch, at every kiss. He continued to work his way down her body, a bit faster now so that she could properly enjoy his mouth between her legs.

Unexpectedly, Beth called out, "guess what we bought?"

Lifting his head only long enough to reply, Paul asks, "What??"

"A sling! We got it from Womyn's Wear in Vancouver. Want to break it in?"

Also being a customer of the erotic boutique, Paul knew exactly what Beth was describing: a large leather sling that gets suspended from the ceiling which enables one person, the recipient, to become completely available for any form of fucking or sex play.

"Let's do it!" came the quick reply.

Within minutes the leather contraption is hooked into place from the ceiling and Beth is slipping into it. Her body was reclined most comfortably. The stirrups placed her legs in the perfect position for Paul's access to the most personal of her places. She was sitting just high enough off the floor for Paul to sit upon a small stool between her widespread legs. "Funny how that was in the right place, wasn't it?" he commented.

Beth was leaning back, spread out like a buffet waiting to be eaten. Of course, "that is what is about to happen, isn't it?" she told him.

"You got it! Open wide…."

Sitting there, Paul began by touching Beth softly. His fingers gliding lightly along her legs from the ankles right up to her thighs, but stopping just short of her pussy. "I notice that you finally shaved," Paul said, somewhat in awe of the flesh before him. "I did it last weekend, just to try it like you told me to," came her reply.

His reply was to cup her pubic mound with his hand, only touching her ever so slightly with his palm against the fleshiest part of her. Her hips unconsciously thrust forward to meet his touch, but he was quicker, pulling away just enough. Taking a bottle of lotion from the dresser, Paul dribbled a thin, cool line along her leg.

"That's cold," she complained quickly.

He replied by spreading the lotion along her leg, massaging the slick fluid over her skin with both hands. He stroked her leg with the cream, his hands sliding up and down over flesh as if he were masturbating a huge cock. On each stroke his hands came closer to her pussy. Always teasing. Always promising. Beth could feel an orgasm building again, and he still had not even touched her. But she was not quite there. "If only he'd touch my clit I'd come," she hoped.

As if he had heard her thoughts, Paul finally stroked high enough along her thigh to reach her cunt. With one hand still on her leg, he reached out one finger, slipping it between her pussy lips, dipping it in just far enough to collect some of her wetness. The finger slid up along her slippery flesh, barely pushing apart her thick pussy lips, moving slowly towards her button that was so crying out for his attention. His finger pressed against it momentarily, then circled the hard nub. Once or twice around and already that's enough for Beth. She cried out with her orgasm. Her hips bucked hard. Her body writhing in its pleasure. But the finger has already escaped.

Paul was amazed at the responsiveness of his friend's clitoris. "Then again, it's been quite a buildup, too." he remembers thinking at the moment. He leaned forward to plant a big kiss on Beth's cunt lips as she was coming from the orgasm. Her immediate thrust towards his mouth told him all he needed to know about what to do next, yet, he continued to work slowly. His lips kissed their way down one thigh pausing only long enough to elicit a moan or to pinch with a nip. His lips dragged across her other thigh on their way back to her pussy. By now, though, Paul knew that the time had come for him to get serious about pleasuring the cunt in front of him.

First, his tongue. He reached far down to the bottom of her pussy, into that flat space below her opening. Inserting his tongue into her slit, he forcefully dragged it along her cunt, pushing her lips apart all the way up to her clit. There, he flicked the tip of his tongue across her substantial nub. He planted his face right into her cunt, taking her clitoris between his lips just as she had done with his cock. He sucked hard; her reaction was as wild as could be expected. Pulling back for a second he told her, "thank God for the sling otherwise you'd be all over the room!"

"Shut up and eat me!"

The message was clear and Paul dove back in. This time he took one of her voluptuous pussy lips between his teeth, pulling at it playfully. He licked along those lips for some time, alternating with hard-pressing kisses to her mound, and many directly to her clitoris. Each time he reached the bud she seemed to react a bit more forcefully. Her body was now thrusting regularly against his face and mouth as he tongue-fucked her. Her reaction was most amazing to Paul.

"What a mouth you have! Where did you ever learn to do that? Don't answer, keep doing it!" she cried out.

"Practish," he mumbled back, his mouth full of her cunt. "Itsh all practishh."

"I swear you could do pushups with that tongue," she complimented him.

He stopped briefly to confirm her thoughts, "I've always said that I'm very oral, haven't I?"

Without a pause, he dove back in but this time with one hand at the entrance of her gaping cunt. As he sucked on her pulsating clit, he inserted two strong fingers into her vagina. Amazed at her lubrication, he pressed them deep into her flesh, fucking her with his hand. All the while with his mouth was working on her clit. He knew full well that there was another big orgasm soon, and he made sure she was as ready for it as he is.

One hand was thrusting in and out of his friend's cunt, his mouth was sucking hard at her clit and there was Paul, naked on a footstool between her legs. His cock was as hard as bone, as it had been for all the time worked on Beth. Not yet giving a thought to his own relief, he continued to build Beth up to the phenomenal climax she deserved. Her body was unstoppable in the leather harness. It was only with great difficulty that Paul was able to maintain his hold on her cunt and his mouth on her flesh as she thrashed around in her passion. His fingers were pressing deep, reaching to her g-spot which he pressed and rubbed in rhythm as she tossed and turned suspended there around his face.

Suddenly, and with a wail of passion, Beth erupted in orgasm. Her scream of pleasure told of the intenseness of the gift Paul has given her. Her body twisted, turned, pushed forward and finally fell back into the leather.

Before Beth could finish her orgasm, Paul was ready. He had been planning for the moment from the start. As Beth reached the very peak of her orgasm, he stood up right there between her legs, his cock thick with desire. The head was tight to bursting atop his steel shaft. And just as he was about to shove his meat into her cunt, Beth suddenly shot a solid stream of her juices right into his crotch. Some of it splashed onto his cock and balls as he approached the gaping redness of her cunt.

In one smooth motion, Paul was buried completely into his friend's body. His thrusts were hard. Very hard. Because her body was so perfectly positioned for fucking, Paul's fucking made the sling rock hard against him as she lay back, suspended right at cock height. Her body swung back each time he shoved forward as Paul held the supports of the leather sling, using its leverage to pound harder and harder into Beth's drenched pussy. Their crotches are moving together in harmony, building towards their mutual climax.

The pounding continued unabated for a long time. Paul's cock stayed as hard as it had ever been. The shaft was pulsing, his balls near exploding, until finally, just as Beth had one more wild orgasm, he called out his warning, "I'm going to come!!"

"Do it! Do it, now!" she encouraged him with her words and her movements. Her hips were wild and her body twisted to create amazing pressures on her friend's cock with her cunt.

Four or five more fucking thrusts set off an eruption, a giant orgasm for Paul. His come flew from his balls, through his thick shaft and shot from the head of his cock as it was buried deep into Beth's cunt. For the second blast of his sperm, Paul took his cock out of Beth's pussy. The next shot sailed up past her cunt and even her big tits to land in her face, splashing into her hair. He took his cock into his right hand and stroked it enough to command one more burst, this one landing on her tight stomach. For the last few dribbles of come, he shoved his cock back into the waiting cunt, giving Beth a few more thrusts, bringing her to one final orgasm.

Though a small one, it was a perfect and welcome finish for two fantastic hours of sex. Paul collapsed backwards onto the bed, his cock still half-hard and glistening with his friend's pussy juices and his own come. Though exhausted from her orgasms, Beth climbed out of the sling and joined Paul on the bed. Her head laid across his lap as she licked off the final remnants of their mutual orgasms from his exhausted cock.

The two lovers lay together for a long time before either said a word. When the time was right, it was Beth who said, "that was the most wonderful time I could have ever had with you. Thank you."

"I am so sorry I waited so long for this. Thank you, too. We will do this again."

12