The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long, blond hair was now almost dry. Its curls were particularly exciting to Leonard as that was a big part of his fantasy woman. Knowing this already, Beth dragged her locks up and down his body, tickling and teasing him all the way. She tossed her mane across his crotch and playfully tied his cock up with it. He was getting harder and harder, taller and taller. Beth began to wonder if that was the best idea if she was going to take all of him down her throat.

Beth moved back and forth along his body. She rubbed her pussy along his leg, dragging ample trails of her juice across his muscular flesh. She rubbed her tits all over his face, down his chest and over his cock. Holding them together, she again trapped his thick black shaft between them. After teasing him and eliciting a few thrusts, she pulled away. She knew that she was having an effect on him as he was constantly thrusting up to meet her body each time she was close enough. Leonard writhed on the bed as she touched him in so many ways. Each time he tried to reach for her, Beth stopped completely and told him, "you can't touch or else I stop."

"I'll be good. I promise!"

Eventually, Beth realized that she had taken him as far as she could without actually putting her mouth on his cock. It was time to put up or shut up. Despite some doubts, she knew that she could make this man come with her mouth. And despite his belief that a woman could not take him completely, she knew that it was possible. After all, her ass had done it, why not her mouth?

The adventure began with Beth laving Leonard's cock completely with her tongue. She began by sucking on his fuzzy balls. Each was as big as a hard-boiled egg; the curls of his pubic hair were tight and short but still tickled her nose.

She worked her way up his cock very slowly. Each square inch of that manly shaft got attention, lots of attention. Her lips, her tongue, even her teeth, worked on his black pole. As she reached the top of his cock, and that wonderful soldier's helmet, she paused and jumped off the bed telling Leonard, "don't move —it will be worth it."

She dug quickly into her purse and pulled out a small shiny tube. It was a lipstick. Using the mirror beside the bed, she carefully applied a layer of bright red colour to her soft, luscious lips. Then she turned to her willing patient and asked, "what do you think?"

"Suck my cock. Please?"

It was working. Before going back, Beth tied her hair back. "All the better for you to watch." He smiled.

She took up a position between his outstretched legs where she could watch his reactions as easily as he watched hers. From this angle, the big cock before her looked larger than it had looked all night —maybe because is was daylight? Maybe it was knowing that she was going to make it disappear into her mouth? It was improbably huge.

As Leonard stared, eyes locked on her beautiful lips and mouth, Beth brought her head down to the tip of his cock. The head was pulsing with his desire as she took it between her lips. Right away she sucked on it much as she would have a large, juicy strawberry. Holding his length in her hands, she lowered her mouth a bit further to take more of him in. She squeezed his cock with her hands as she worked her tongue along the hard flesh that was filling her up already. She raised her head back up for a breath, keeping the head in her mouth. Beth looked up at her lover and smiled at him while holding his cockhead in her mouth.

Relaxing a bit more, Beth managed to take more of him into her mouth this time; she was now sucking almost half of the big cock. She could feel the head pressing deep into her throat and knew that her cock sucking experience, and practice, were about to be tested. She knew that he would appreciate deep throating; she was less sure that she could do it with this monster.

She took her mouth off his cock and licked all around the head. Leonard watched this wonder woman between his outstretched legs. He looked on in rapture as her bright red lips stretched to their maximum around his girth and drew thin with the exertion. He watched her voluptuous tits hanging off her chest freely and banging together or against him each time Beth moved. Her mouth worked its way down, then back up his cock repeatedly. Each time she was able to take a bit more of him. Each time he got closer to coming. "You can make me come, you know…," he admitted.

It was time for Beth to initiate her real talents. These were oral skills she had first read about as a teen when her friend Cynthia had found a book by Linda Lovelace of Deep Throat fame. Together, they had learned how to swallow a cock. Sure, it had been just a dildo but both girls had dreamed of one day taking a man completely down to his pubic hair. Whether Cynthia ever had succeeded, Beth did not know, but she was about to get tested. "Thank God for the practice!" she thought as she went back to his magnificent shaft. Without pausing, Beth went back to her sucking as he moaned a bit in acknowledgement. Her efforts redoubled knowing that she could actually do this. As she worked his shaft deeper, Beth realized that she would need to change strategy to accomplish her full task. She raised her head from the gargantuan penis before her and told its owner to move over to the side of the bed.

Leonard lay on his back with his hips on the edge of the bed while Beth tossed a couple of pillows to the floor between his legs. There she took up her position, kneeling at the altar of her big, black cock. Leonard raised himself up on his elbows to watch the performance.

Beth knew how much a man appreciated seeing his cock disappear into a woman's mouth. She took her time nibbling and licking Leonard's cock again and again. Eventually, she was ready to take him deeper than she had ever had any man. He would reach deeper into her than she imagined possible.

From her position on the floor she could hold her lover's big balls in her hands. They dangled off the side of the bed where she could play with them, softly stroking them in time with the movements of her mouth. Once in a while she would drag her sharp nails across the tight sac —it would tighten up even more when she did that. It would also make him squeeze his butt tighter, an effect Beth was truly appreciating from her vantage point.

Leonard looked on in fascination, though his eyes closed often from the pleasure Beth was giving him. Each time they reopened, he was greeted with the sight of a beautiful blonde woman with the big tits ferociously gobbling as much of his bone as she could. His whole body shuddered as he felt her lips and tongue upon his cock.

As she worked on the gargantuan tool, Beth concentrated on getting her breathing just right. This was no time to be gagging; not with this superb tool at her beck and call. After a while, she was taking more than half of Leonard's meat into the back of her mouth. The head was touching deeply each time. Now it was time to work it into her throat.

She began by taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. Then, a pause… no movement… just the pressure of her mouth against the tight shaft. She let it out again, but just for a moment. Beth then repeated the suck and pause move several times. Each time she became even more comfortable and relaxed with his cock deep in her mouth.

She then raised herself up on her knees to attack Leonard's immense meat from above. This time, as she slid his length in, she wiggled her head slightly adding pressure and causing him to react by writhing with passion. It was working. She was going to make him come with her mouth.

Coming at his cock from above made the final part of her task possible. In this way her mouth and throat were lined up straight and ready for the big shaft. As she timed her breathing she dropped her head onto Leonard's meat, taking him all the way back of her mouth, to the entrance of her throat. She paused, gulped and there it went. She had buried all of her ten-inch monster BBC. The tickle of his curly pubic hair against her nose almost made her laugh, a veritable impossibility with her mouth so full. As she raised her head back off his cock, Beth heard Leonard grunting and panting. She thrust herself back down his shaft. A pause, a swallow, and there it was again. In no time she was plunging her mouth up and down on him. It took two steps every time. First a big gulp, a slight pause, then she took the remaining inches of the big cock into herself.

Leonard moaned in pleasure as his new lover face-fucked him. "No one has ever done that before," he muttered.

Beth hardly heard him as she moved her whole head up and down between his thighs. His moans and writhing were telling her all she needed to know. That he was enjoying the fruits of her effort was plenty of payoff. She continued to engulf the big cock only now she was working to make him come. Her hands were busy playing with his huge balls. She massaged them in one hand, raking her nails across the tight sack every now and then. As she felt her lover getting closer to an orgasm she worked even harder. Occasionally she would only take half of the shaft down to vary the tempo. Her other hand was working on his big shaft when she did this. Doing this, she found that her hand could not even reach all the way around, it was so big.

Leonard had begun to gently move his hips to help himself. Much to his astonishment, Beth had taken all of his big black cock and she continued to deep throat him as he thrust his hips up to meet her every move. He could feel his cum building up. It was a rare moment that faced him; he had rarely needed to come so soon. Leonard had been proud of his control, but this woman was the most incredible fuck he had ever come across. Here he was fucking her mouth and while he was gentle, each stroke buried him to the hilt. All he could see was the tangle of his pubic hair and her shiny red lips pulled tight against his thick shaft.

Beth was equally amazed at her oral talents. She could feel him fucking her face now. He was taking it easy she realized, but Leonard was so big that a minor slip and she could get hurt. Soon, though, it was clear that she could take all he was giving her. Each thrust felt easier than the last as she continued to relax. She gained confidence and was soon meeting his thrusts with her mouth. Her nails were now digging deep into the flesh of his tight ass as they fucked like that: mouth to immense cock.

After only a few more strokes, Leonard announced that he was ready to come. His voice had an air of both surprise and wonder. "No one has ever let me fuck them like this. I've never come from a blowjob. You are soooo amazing!"

As she heard this, Beth responded by increasing the speed of her blowjob. Her head bobbed vigorously up and down. One hand held on to his big ball-sack and just as she felt him ready to shoot, she thrust her index finger deep into Leonard's asshole. He yelped, and shot a thick wad of his sperm into her mouth. As she felt it splash onto the back of her tongue, Beth pulled his cock out and aimed it directly towards her big tits.

Leonard had had the same ideas and he grabbed his cock, too, tightly covering her hand and pointing the spurting head at her face. The second shot was a river of come past Beth's tits, across her throat and all over her face. The next shot landed directly on her tits. As he was exploding onto her body, Beth cried out, "give me a pearl necklace you big fucker. Come all over me!"

And Leonard came all over her. She took her hands and spread his cum all over her chest, across her tummy and even massaged some into her cunt as she knelt there, looking up at one fierce looking, massive shaft of black man-meat that was only now starting to lose its rigidity.

The big cock spurted a couple more times as Beth watched. Leonard's big hand stroked his cock as he reached down to help Beth massage the cum into her tits. The moment he finished, Leonard pulled Beth up onto the bed, threw her on her back and plunged his still-hard cock deep into her cunt. Three of four thrusts of his thick meat and Beth responded with another glorious orgasm. Later she would describe it to Paul as a 'most fulfilling' moment capping off the most perfect fucking of her life.

Beth returned to her hotel late in the morning. She could still smell Leonard's cum on her chest. The glow on her face told the whole story. As she walked off the elevator towards their room, Martin was just saying goodbye to his own evening's conquest. As she approached, the twins from the show lounge stepped out of her room and blew a kiss back towards the open door. Their eyes met and all three women smiled as if to say, "we've all been satisfied."

"Did you have a good night?" asked Martin.

She smiled so wide that a cock like Leonard's would have fit just fine. Beth purred.

"And you?"