The Pleasures of Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuzzyB
FuzzyB
17 Followers

He continued to look on as Beth seemed to relax for a moment. First it was a sip of her drink, then she reached into the picnic basket. Paul realized that she was about to have a bite to eat. His disappointment was genuine. Here he was, big cock in hand, heart pounding, all ready… and she had stopped the show. This is not going so well, he thought, almost out loud. But he watched, his penis softening slightly in his hand.

Beth was not, in fact, interested in a snack. As she had reached into the basket her mind was only on her big vibrator brought along just for a situation like this. But it wasn’t in there! She realized this almost immediately but as she had always been a resourceful woman, she soon found her substitute. Her hand grasped a long, cool cucumber. "Perfect!" she said out loud. "That will do just perfectly!"

As one hand manipulated her nipples keeping them hard and inviting, the other dragged the big cucumber out of the cooler. Had she been listening she would have heard an audible gasp from the bushes right in front of her. But she was definitely not listening and heard nothing of Paul’s surprise. Her thoughts were only for the 13 inches of that vegetable.

Cool. Fresh. Hard. Her new toy was just the right thing for a summer afternoon at the beach. She placed the cuke between her breasts and squeezed them together around her cock substitute. Her head was thrown back once more —here we go again, hoped Paul.

She rubbed the cucumber across her belly, over her ample bosom all the while feeling its coolness. She felt sparks across her nipples as the cool skin of the cuke touched her. They screamed for attention and she responded by holding a breast to her mouth and sucking noisily on the nipple. Her toy, meanwhile, made its way down her body and across her pubic mound. But it did not stop. It continued onto her thighs to her knees, then came back up to her pussy never staying in one place for long. She slid it along her other leg then back up the inside of her thigh. This time it stopped at her pussy lips.

Paul watched, amazed to be seeing what he had only dreamed about. Only in his wildest fantasies had he seen a woman fuck herself with a toy like this one. He certainly had not expected such an erotic success on a dull and quiet summer day. His right hand held tightly onto his cock. The shaft filled his palm totally. He stroked it very slowly from the base, up to the head, and slowly back down as he watched, mesmerized by the cucumber. Once in a while he would cup his balls in his left hand, gently squeezing them to heighten the feelings in his groin. Once in a while he would stop and let his cock go altogether in fear that he was going to come. A drop of pre-cum shone atop the vermillion head of his dick, previewing what was to come. His stopped his movements quite often, but all the while he watched, amazed at his good fortune. This would give him masturbation fantasies that would last for months! And salads would never be the same again, would they?

The cucumber had reached its destination. Beth’s thick cuntlips mirrored her ample tits in proportion. They were open and dripping her juice from the first orgasm. Her pussy was built for fucking and that was exactly what she was about to do. The long cucumber slid across her clit and down between her pussy lips. She hesitated for a moment then brought the vegetable up to her mouth, swallowing several inches of it. It came out glistening with her saliva and headed right back down to her cunt.

There was no pause, no delay to introduce her new lover to its target. In one smooth motion Beth jammed the cucumber between her cunt lips and deep into herself. She stopped. On her face was a look of shock. Almost! The look was probably one of intense pleasure as the toy completely filled her up. Only the width of her hand remained out of her cunt. There must have been at least ten inches of garden cock inside her! It withdrew slowly, then re-entered with the same force as its first foray. Then again slowly out —and a forceful entry. Her hand alternated between the gentle withdrawals and the sudden pounding. Suddenly, it was all over for the gentle approach and Beth began to fuck herself wildly with the toy, ramming it in and out again and again. Her mouth was wide in a silent scream of passion. Her chest was pressed towards the sky, her boobs flopping wildly with each thrust. Her hips bucked hard against the pounding of the cucumber. Beth continued to fuck herself for a long time like this. Then all at once a wild, banshee scream came from her throat, travelled across the lake and echoed off the mountains. Her orgasm was never-ending. Her body was ravaged by the passion from her cunt. She writhed across the big towel, almost as if in anger. It was passion.

During all this time Paul had been watching as if his life depended on memorizing the events that unfolded in front of his very face. He wondered "how can she do that? How can she pound herself like that?" But all the time he enjoyed the sight. His hand was pounding his cock with equal ferocity, but he did not see the parallel. He also did not realize that his tempo was matching hers stroke for stroke. All he saw was that vegetable going wildly in and out of his good friend’s cunt. As she screamed in ecstasy, Paul reacted with his own amazing orgasm. He had been holding back for over half an hour now, probably a record for him. He came moments after Beth began to writhe on the beach towel. He shot the first stream of cum ten feet in front of himself. It shot past the trees and landed in the open in a small puddle in the sand. Another stream followed right away with another stroke of his cock, though not quite with the same force. A third stream shot only a foot or two. Paul fell back onto his seat. His cock spat out a few more globs of cum as he leaned back. Spent.

Much as Beth had been concentrating on her own passion, she was not as oblivious to her surroundings as Paul believed. She had realized that there was someone in the bush before she had even taken out her fresh new friend. As she had been finger-fucking herself she had noticed a glint of light from the trees. Hiding behind her sunglasses she was able to stare into the trees and get accustomed to the shadows. Good thing she had bought those expensive hiker’s lenses as they gave her a clear view even in direct sunlight. What she did not know, however, was who it was in the bushes watching her. She had thought, "Hell, I’m on a vacation only for three days. Why the fuck not let a stranger have a show?"

Her decision to take out the cucumber had been only partly because her vibrator was still in the tent on the other side of the beach, too far to interrupt her pleasure. While digging in the picnic basket it had almost jumped into her hand. She had made a quick decision that it was the right tool for the moment. Beth also expected to shock the stranger in the trees into either coming out, or leaving. Either way, she was going to fuck herself and have another orgasm.

Beth had never experienced a situation like this before. While she understood the excitement of watching others in erotic situations, she had never realized how much pleasure she could derive from being the object of the voyeur. Her orgasm had been as good as any in her life —and she’d had lots of them to compare!

Knowing that her audience would be focussed on her cunt as she fucked herself, Beth took a long time to try to discover exactly who it was in the trees. After a few minutes of examining the area for clues she realized that whoever it was had dropped his pants and was naked from the waist down. "Nice cock, too," she noticed. And better yet, he was stroking off in time to her own thrusting.

A bit more movement in the trees, a soft sound of flesh pounding on flesh and suddenly Beth realized that she knew exactly who it was in the trees. That was when she had her orgasm. That Paul had been fucking his hand along with her took her completely over the edge into a massive orgasm.

She took a long time coming down from the erotic high. Beth remained on the beach towel, sipping at her drink. Her legs were askance. She was untroubled by her nakedness and the possibility that Paul was still watching. She wanted him to enjoy the view this time. It took about ten minutes for her to realize that he was not going to let her know he was there. "Poor soul," she thought, "he’s too embarrassed, or maybe scared of getting caught," she realized. That is when she got up and walked over to the tent, naked and proud and only a bit weak in the knees.

Paul figured out that this was his chance to move. He grabbed his pants and underwear and took off a bit down the path. He would come back while making some noise to let her know someone was coming up on her. That way, he could remain anonymous and let her have her privacy.

What Paul did not realize was that Beth had already figured this out. She was waiting out of sight near the tent, just as naked as before. His whistling warned of a person approaching. It was so sweet that he was worried about her privacy. So sweet! But she would show him about the eroticism of camping. As he came around the tent she stood up quickly and surprised him. He squeaked in shock at the sudden appearance —then realized that she was still naked.

"Paul, I know you were watching me," said Beth, "and I loved it!"

"What? No! I mean…"

"That’s okay. I loved it! And you helped me to have the most fantastic orgasm, too."

Somehow, nothing more happened that afternoon. The two friends talked about everything that had gone on before between them, or had almost gone on. They opened up completely about their desires and their fantasies. Somehow though, and it begs belief, they never did consummate their new companionship. They talked of masturbation, of love and lust, and of relationships. Paul was probably still too shaken to take things to the next level; and Beth likely did not want to scare him off by doing so.

They spent the rest of the afternoon talking, eating and playing in the water. Somehow Beth’s nakedness never proved important enough to become an issue. It was just natural between loving friends, after all. Unbeknownst to Paul, Beth was already planning for the next round —but when would that be, she wondered?

To Be Continued...

FuzzyB
FuzzyB
17 Followers
12