The Pleasuring of Granny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda got Jean off the table and led her upstairs onto her bed then she very slowly and deliberately placed herself over Jean in the 69 position. Lowering her face to Jean's sex she let Jean make up her own mind about what she wanted to do.

It became apparent that what Jean wanted to do was eat Brenda from her vulva upwards.

They licked, probed, sucked, and chewed each other for a very wet hour before Jean was allowed to experience what she had been seeking and climaxed in one shattering convulsion and collapsed in a wet heap. Eventually they allowed the world back into their consciousness and swiftly showered and dressed. Just before leaving Jean asked Brenda if she was one of a queue.

"Fair question Jean love, no your not. I had sex with my mum ten years ago, twice, both times after I treated her to a depilation; I never knew she had turned after dad died."

She thought for a moment and then said:

"I think I should warn you that I honestly believe Pauline is going to try and seduce you. Carol did with me and I didn't try to stop her because, quite apart from wanting it to happen, I think that it is wiser to guide them through their sexual experiments and desires rather than not know what they get up to while they sort it all out."

"Has Carol had sex with you?"

"Yes Jean she has, yesterday. Think what you will, I'm glad she chose me rather than some stranger, male or female and with me she still has her virginity. If Pauline tries to seduce you I really believe you should let her. I'm sure the girls know a lot more than the basics about lesbian sex and if this afternoon is anything to go by I reckon you'll both be happy people."

"I probably will have sex with Pauline but I do want to do this with you again Brenda, soon, and probably often. I can't remember when, if ever, I've had such an enormous orgasm."

"I actually envy you your chance to have a stiff cock inside you whenever you want, I'm not a confirmed lesbian, I used to enjoy heterosexual sex until Peter died, but until Carol breached the dam yesterday I've not had any sex for years and now I look forward to enjoying both you and Carol occasionally."

"Not occasionally Brenda, regularly, I promise. I will have Pauline and I think it would be fantastic if we can get the girls with us for a regular foursome. I'm beginning to get turned on by the mere thought of that happening, it does sound exciting. Just think. A few hours ago I was a total innocent and now I can't wait to have my own and someone else's daughter in my bed."

Jean pushed her hand down inside her skirt and felt the smoothness and the dampness, Wow I must go home to see if this has any effect on Brian, and I'll ring you with results, Bye!"

She was gone and Carol came downstairs with her clothes off and a tube of lubrication in her hand.

"I've been home ever since you two were in the shower, now I want some pressure release and the full, unedited version, of events!"

As she spoke she was undoing Brenda's blouse, that accomplished she removed it then cupped her mom's breasts and gently licked her nipples until they were erect and Brenda was moaning softly. Next she undid her mom's skirt and removed that then quickly slid her knickers over her hips and down her silky smooth legs. Kneeling before her mother she put her hands between her legs and raised them up towards her vulva .Pressing her hands outwards as she did so made Brenda open her thighs thus enabling Carol to lean forwards and smell her. Brenda was totally unresisting, and when Carol then asked her to sit and hook her legs over the arms of the seat so that her thighs were wide apart, Brenda knew she was going to climax yet again. As soon as Carol has her in the position that she wanted she pressed her face against Brenda's vulva and inserting her tongue as far she could.

Brenda tried to concentrate on telling Carol about the day's events but the treatment her daughter was giving her made it impossible. She gave up and pulled Carol's face hard against her soaking sex. Thirty minutes later Brenda was on her back on Carol's bed with Carol above her, stroking and kissing her breasts, her stomach and her labia before pressing her sex over Brenda's mouth.

She had placed her arms between Brenda's legs and forced them apart and back to expose her vagina and anus to what was to become a sustained onslaught, at the same time doing her utmost to stop Brenda from getting a third finger inside her anus. She failed and two very exhausted and gloriously sated women slept in each other's arms until the alarm clock heralded the start of a whole new day and probably a whole new life.

What they didn't know was that although the first part of the girl's plan had proved to be very effective, the timescale had shortened considerably.

When Jean got home she was surprised to find her family had returned early because Tony had a badly lacerated leg, he hit a tree root in a wood and parted company with his bike. It didn't take Jean long to realize that Carol must have been at home for some time, almost certainly during the time she and Brenda had been showering, so she must have heard all that had been said.

Jean managed to get Pauline alone for a few minutes and told her that she had got Brenda to depilate her, that she had given permission for her to have it done.

"Oh mom that's fantastic! Oh thank you. Before we set off for our ride Carol showed me her vulva, wow it's smooth."

Realization struck her:

"Mom, you're smooth down there as well, can I see? Can I feel? Does dad know?"

"Yes you can see and feel it, no your dad doesn't know, yet. You and I need to have to have a very serious talk and very soon so think of a reason why we should get out of the house for an hour."

"I know!"

She ran into the lounge.

"Dad, is it ok for mom to take me to Carol's place? I've left some collage books there and I must do some revision this evening?"

"Well if your mom doesn't mind taking you, you don't need my permission, but don't be late for dinner, Tony and I would like to go to the club."

Pauline slid a couple of books under her coat and out they went.

Once in the car they drove a few streets away and parked.

Jean told Pauline that she had just had sex with Brenda. Then she told her that she knew all about the plan to seduce her, which was fine with her as she was looking forward to it. She said that she'd never touched a woman in a sensual way and had been really shocked at how quickly she'd succumbed to the lust that Brenda had aroused in her and how much she had loved it. She then told her that Brenda knew that Pauline and Carol were having sex with each other and had guessed that Carol had told Pauline that she and Brenda had had sex together.

"It would seem to me that a natural progression from the current situation is for you and Brenda to have sex with each other, then if Carol agrees, for me and Carol to have sex, and after that we'll be able to indulge with whoever we want, even group sessions. Have I missed anything out?"

Pauline sat quietly, pink faced and wide eyed. Jean smiled, and then leaned forward to kiss her.

"I love you daughter dear and if you love me as much then we may as well show each other just how much we care. I'm really flattered that you want to get into my knickers and I'll tell you now, it won't be long before that happens because I want to get into yours."

"Mom, I do love you and I do want to have sex with you, but don't think I'm a lesbian, what I really want is a man inside me for the first time, I have to know what that's like. I'm not going to do it with just anyone, but I know who I want to do it with."

"Is that a secret or can you tell me who the lucky boy will be? I'm asking because I'm not happy about you having intercourse, you're too young for that, and you know what the pitfalls are. You get pregnant, either that or he just wanted a trophy screw, and then he's gone."

"This one won't do that mom and I am certain of that and I do know about contraception and the morning after pill so have no worries on that score."

"Pauline I think this has to be brought to a head quickly, I want you to say that you feel ill in the morning then I'll ring the college to say you'll be absent and I'll ring work to explain that you're ill and I'm staying home to care for you."

"Mom that's brilliant! Are we going to have sex?"

"Yes love, we are. I want you to show me everything you know and everything you've got, OK?"

"OH yes mom, OK! But you're lovely and smooth around your sex and I have hair around mine."

"You'll not have that for long my love and then the fun really starts. Let's get home now as we have a very busy day tomorrow."

Morning finally arrived and the first part of the plan was carried out. Brian and Tony set off to their respective workplaces; Carol was rung on her mobile to alert her in case any questions came up at school.

Now they were ready!

"They headed straight upstairs to Pauline's room where she had the honour of removing her mother's clothes, not that there were many as she hadn't seen the point of wearing any underclothes. Once undressed her daughter fondled her breasts and kissed her then slowly ran her hands over Jean's body until she reached her smooth sex slit.

"Oh that is so smooth and sexy. Open your thighs mom."

As Jean did so Pauline knelt before her and licked her labia and into her clitoral hood, then before Jean could react she stood and removed her dressing gown and pyjamas. Jean she knew she had a beautiful daughter, but had never appreciated just how sensational she was, and her knees suddenly went weak from desire. She reached for her daughter and fondled every bit of her gorgeous body then quickly got her to lie on the bed so that they could lay together and see, feel, taste, smell, then finally, finally, have their respective sex organs against their respective mouths.

Daughter wriggled and moaned and worked around until she was underneath mother with her head between her soft thighs and she could smell the aroma of her aroused sex. From there she had a perfect view of her mom's smooth hairless sex and anus which, surprisingly, she wanted to interfere with first. Pauline knew where the lubricant was kept in her parent's room so she'd transferred it to her room earlier and now she reached under the pillow for it, then having smeared her finger with some she proceeded to kiss and lick Jean's anus and then run her oily finger around her sphincter until it relaxed sufficiently to allow her access to her mother's inner recess.

It didn't take much time to remove her finger, squirt a little oil into her mom, then recoat her finger and this time insert it all the way up her rectum and finger fuck her as Jean sucked and licked her vagina into a shattering climax. As Pauline came so did Jean and they drowned the noises they were making in each other's sex orifices.

The rest of the day went past in pretty much the same way except that Pauline found out that Jean had learned a trick or two from Brenda that she hadn't known and that her mom was a very turned on woman, life was beginning to look being very exciting and exhausting,

As they tidied up the house before the men got home Jean let Pauline know that she intended to try Carol and Brenda together and as she hoped it to happen when Pauline was having her depilation treatment then there could soon be a foursome in the scenario. Now that was something to dream about!

When Saturday came it was pouring with rain and extremely windy. Brian and Tony had planned a cycle ride but obviously that was no longer an option so they were particularly grumpy and short tempered. Certain that Brian and Tony could hear. Pauline asked her mother if today was a good day to have Carol's mom show Jean and herself how to do the "special exercises" to keep them fit.

Obviously today would be an excellent day for the exercises so Jean rang Brenda and with the hour they were on their way, leaving the two men to watch videos and drink beer or whatever else they fancied. It did not go un-noticed that the men were suddenly a great deal more cheerful than they had been previously.

When Jean and Pauline arrived they found that Brenda and Carol were wearing bathrobes. They were also looking a little flushed which led Jean to believe that they had been having a warm up session. They also had hot drinks waiting so the four of them sat and chatted, but the atmosphere seemed a little tense until Brenda laid down some ground rules for what lay ahead:

1. First names only when with each other. 2. Always respect each other's boundaries 3. This is a terraced house so please keep the noise levels down or the neighbours may want to join us. On one side is a police sergeant and on the other side we have a member of the 7th Day Adventists church. That is no problem during the week but they were likely to be at home at weekends 4. We have two bedrooms, my partner and I will always use the one at the front, guess who takes the one at the rear. 5. If there is to be a group session it will take place down here.

"Does anyone have any questions? Yes Jean, what is it?"

"It's not a question, but I'm thinking that this is hopefully going to take longer than an exercise session would do, so I'm going to ring Brian and tell him that we've decided to go into town and we'll have lunch there. They can then do as they please and eat when they feel like it."

"Good idea Jean, will they be happy with that?"

"Oh yes, they're quite capable of entertaining and feeding themselves."

Right then, let's get ourselves sorted out, the agenda today is as follows:

Pauline and I will be busy removing her fluff; Jean and Carol already know what that entails so they will have to make their own amusement upstairs. After that we move into what will be our normal operating mode which is: Do what you want when and where you want with whoever is available and willing, OK? Now let's enjoy the day."

Brenda put an arm around Pauline and led her into the kitchen which had a large blanket and sheet covering it. She removed her robe revealing a lithe body with small, pert, breast from which her already erect nipples were protruding.

Without hesitation Pauline stepped forward to kiss Brenda and fondle her breasts, admitting that she had wanted this to happen for so long that she ached with desire to have and be had. This was music to Brenda's ears, but in her most professional tone Brenda instructed her to strip and then lie on the table.

"Business before pleasure young lady, first you have the treatment you need, then you get the treatment you want and I will make certain that I get the treatment I want. OK?"

"Oh most definitely OK"

Pauline climbed onto the table, lay back and lifted her bottom thus enabling Brenda to place a pillow under her, and then, over each leg, she slipped cloth slings over her legs which were then attached to cords hanging from the laundry drying rack suspended from the ceiling, raising the rack lifted Pauline's legs high and wide apart.

"That will stop you having to strain to keep your legs in the air."

It would also serve another purpose, but she would only learn that fact later on.

Brenda commenced her work.

Meanwhile:

As Brenda and Pauline left the room Carol moved behind Jean and pressed down on her shoulders to prevent her from standing. She slid her hands down the inside of Jean's blouse and under the material of her bra' to feel the soft, smooth, swelling flesh of her breasts and to rub her fingers over already aroused nipples.

"I know that Pauline is desperate to get mom onto a bed, I know that she knows that I am equally as desperate to have you. I am having great difficulty in preventing myself from ripping your blouse off so I think we'd better do as mom suggested and go upstairs."

She removed her hands from under Jean's blouse and led the way to her bedroom. On entering she dropped her robe and turned to find that Jean had discarded her blouse and bra' on the way upstairs and had already undone her skirt fastenings. Reaching out, she cupped Jeans breasts and kissed her. She did not resist when Jean cupped her breasts and kissed her nipples before moving a hand down her body to feel her vulva and then forcing her backwards onto her bed then rapidly pushed her mouth to her sex and commenced lapping her juices and insinuating her tongue into her vagina. Jean moved to straddle her and pressed her vulva down so that Carol had no choice but to eat her best friend mum's labia and suck on the pink clitoris now exposed.

This was raw sex from a very aroused and needy woman. Carol loved it. She was being devoured and for her part she had the delicious Jean's sex at her mouth and the aroma of Jean's arousal was all she had dreamt it to be. She came; suddenly, violently, and despite her mothers' warning, noisily. She almost fainted because the sensation was so strong.

Jean rolled of her and turned around to kiss and fondle her breasts as Carol murmured that she wanted to do that again and again.

"I've had many orgasms with Pauline, but none of them ever came close to the one I've just experienced. Please do it again."

"I'm afraid it's your turn to finish me off, you came so quickly I was just starting and I desperately wanted to come on your face."

Carol needed no second bidding. She had straddled Jean and forced her legs apart before the sentence was fully out of her mouth. She quickly had a finger in Jean's anus and her mouth hard against Jean's vaginal passage while at the same time forcing her sex against Jean's mouth exactly as it had been done to her. The result was the same, Jean exploded into a climax that almost shook Carol off her, but by grasping Jean's thighs she managed to ride out the storm until Jean subsided into a soaking satiated heap. The two happy females lay cuddled together on Pauline's bed and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, back on the kitchen table, Brenda had completed the enjoyable task of producing a very smooth, and extremely aroused, Pauline. She had confirmed that both results had been achieved and was now seated at the table with her head between two deliciously soft thighs, her tongue lapping furiously into and around Pauline's labia and clitoris.

Pauline was writhing and moaning and thoroughly enjoying the experience of sexual torture, because that was what she was enduring. Brenda had fixed soft cords under her table and had looped the free end around one wrist, then done the same on the other side; Pauline was well and truly at Brenda's mercy because of the procedure carried out on Pauline's legs prior to commencing her treatment.

Brenda tasted, nibbled and chewed Pauline for long, delicious, minutes before lowering her sights slightly and licked gently around Pauline's little, puckered, anal orifice. Changing tactics she placed her lips against the hole which was forming and kissed it, and then she placed her mouth over it and sucked before inserting her tongue and driving Pauline into a frenzied plea for release.

The release she craved was granted, Brenda stopped her onslaught. Standing up, she moved to the side of the table and climbed onto the table then straddled Pauline's head she lowered her sex onto Pauline's mouth, and once she felt her labia being nibbled, she leaned forward onto her forearms and lowered her mouth to Pauline's soaking sexual orifice.

The two rampant women spent around 15 minutes devouring each other before Pauline's orgasm swept through her and the force of the spasms caused her wrist restraints to come free from their fastenings under the table. Her first clear thought was retribution and to achieve this she wrapped her arms around Brenda's thighs and prised them further apart.

Pauline's mouth immediately locked onto the puckered hole in front of her then the chewing, sucking, and licking began. Brenda responded in kind but Pauline claimed victory because she removed her mouth and inserted two fingers into Brenda's vagina, searched for, and found her 'G' spot Brenda's reaction was an almost immediate orgasm of the same intensity that Pauline had experienced.