The Pleasuring of Granny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fantastic, I loved it, even if you did torture me, but it wasn't the way I expected it to be. I had been thinking about a long, slow, seduction on a big soft bed with lots of kissing and cuddling and exploring of our soft bits."

"Pauline my love, that was exactly as I wanted it to go as well, but I'm afraid the situation rather got away from me. We will just have to try again. There will of course be plenty of occasions for that to happen."

They decided that they should sneak upstairs and spy on the other two. Entering Carol's bedroom proved to be a surprise as the occupants were fast asleep.

What do you do when you are in the room of two voluptuous and naked females and you are in the same category? You know they've been making love, you've been doing the same, and the sexual urge is still smouldering in your body?

You decide to find out if the same state is present in the two sleeping forms, that's what you do. Therefore, the two recumbent figures were gently stroked and fondled in various tender and sensitive parts of their lovely bodies. This was carried out in a slow and insidious manner until the two sleeping forms were on their backs with thighs apart and damp sex openings awaiting more attention.

Before taking advantage of the sleeping pair, Brenda and Pauline kissed and fondled each other until their own juices were flowing then Brenda mounted Jean and Pauline took Carol into the 69 position. Both sleeping women were gently roused and definitely aroused. The sex was long, hot and very intrusive, Partners were swapped until is was just a sex driven daisy chain writhing on a wrecked bed and at some stage a vibrator was inserted in several openings, but not into the vaginas of the two younger members of the group.

Eventually the women sorted themselves out. They showered and dressed before returning bedding and furniture to their normal state of tidiness'

Finally subject of food was broached and Jean announced that she was taking them into town for a meal.

"Hurry up and put some finery on we can all go to our place for Pauline and I to change, I'll tell Brian that you bought some clothes, we've dropped those off at your place and now were off for a meal and girls night out. There expecting to feed themselves anyway so it won't bother them."

They were soon at Jean's house and as they walked up the drive Jean commented that the men must have some friend over because there was a strange car parked there.

As they came from the entrance hall into the living room they entered a scene from a porn movie. A naked woman with legs wide apart was on their dining table being fucked by Tony, what was worse was that Brian had his cock sliding in and out of his son's anus.

Before anyone had time to react the door of the downstairs toilet opened behind them and a voice said:

"Hello then, have we got fresh recruits? You're good for surprises Brian; I didn't think you could get hold of any talent at such short notice. I want to fuck the tall blonde girl first, come here love, and let me help you to get that kit off."

Carol's arm was grasped and she felt herself being pushed towards the couch she turned to see a huge naked man one hand on her arm and the other trying to grab Pauline.

He didn't get far, there was a dull thud, he dropped like a stone, and Brenda said.

"Time to leave girls."

She threw the marble bust at an advancing Brian, grabbed a terrified Carol as Jean and Pauline ran for the front door. Brenda and Carol kicked off their high heels, sprinted down the drive to Jean's car and out into the street they went.

"No one will chase us for a few minutes Jean; they have to put some clothes on first so where do we go?"

"Brenda we just have to go to the Police, That thug was talking rape, besides which I daren't even go back to my own home with Brian and Tony around. I don't trust them and I never want to see them again."

The Police sorted everything in fairly quick order. Brian gave them the name of the couple and the male went into custody that same evening. Jean refused to have anything to do with her husband and stepson, their clothing was dumped in the drive along with a couple of suitcases and the four women locked themselves in the house. The following day all the locks were changed. The house was Jean's, she had inherited it from her parents. The men's belongings were collected by a removals company on the Monday and the Jean's solicitor arranged for the men to collect it. It was a messy time, but eventually the dust settled and a divorce was speedily accomplished.

Carol took some time to recover from the shock of such a close encounter with forced sex, Pauline was horrified that she'd seen the man she'd hoped would take her virginity was involved in such activities, but with the help of three very close friends, the experience faded away.

The End of Brenda's Story.